View Full Version : Formula 1

09-17-2007, 02:19 PM
sup formula 1 fans

what do you guys think about the whole spying thing..i think the punishment for mclaren was pretty fair. Personally, I would've given them an even bigger fine than that.

Fuji in 2 weeks, predictions? i think

09-17-2007, 02:31 PM
I think the punishment was fair, F1 tends to follow rules down to the last letter/ millimeter. i think the drivers were only spared to keep viewing figures up though.
I hope hamilton ends up ahead of alonso, something about alonso really grinds, i think its the arrogance.
Could be the best finnish to a season for years!

09-17-2007, 02:35 PM
hell yea man the finish is going to be sick

i think we will see some intense racing between alonso and hamilton, as with mclaren thrown out of the constructor's, the two can really risk alot without having to worry about the constructors points

Southern Cross
09-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Go Hamilton.

By the way, nice user name Pantera.

09-17-2007, 03:50 PM
hehe thanks man pantera kicks ass

ill disagree with you though heh, go Raikonnen

hey if Ferrari 1-2s the last 3 races, and Raikonnen wins them he can still be win the drivers championship

09-17-2007, 10:59 PM
The punishment was fair, Alonso got immunity for giving evidence and there's no way the FIA could then go out and strip Hamiltons points when he didn't know that it was going on. So yea, fair.

Now the constructors is pretty much locked in for the season I hope Kimmi and Hamilton can fight for drivers. I hate Alonso, he knows his title of youngest world champion is going down the drain and can't stand the idea of being second to Hamilton.
There are rumors going around that he's going back to Renault next year and that his 3 year contract with McLaren is void. Wonder who would replace him.
Kubica and Hamilton are good friends, I think that would be an awesome rivalry, the two youngest drivers in F1 in the same team :)

Oh and why isn't this thread *OFFICIAL*?, it's useless now :D

10-27-2012, 07:26 PM
I think Stephen Hawking will win.