PDA

View Full Version : Enzyte's White Blood Log

TE
04-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Got my White Blood today from Controlled Labs. Sweet. Will start taking on Wednesday as have class tomorrow night & won't be working out. One question, the directions say take prior to exercise, what about off days?

CONTROLLED LABS
04-25-2005, 11:44 PM
Got my White Blood today from Controlled Labs. Sweet. Will start taking on Wednesday as have class tomorrow night & won't be working out. One question, the directions say take prior to exercise, what about off days?

take on off days as well, to keep your system in check.

TE
04-26-2005, 01:12 PM
3 pills down, 87 to go. Can't wait to workout tomorrow.

Des Truction
04-27-2005, 03:59 AM
this is the Nitric oxide supp? will watch with interest

TE
04-28-2005, 07:57 AM
Due to my 2 younger kids being sick, didn't get to go to the gym last night. Put them to bed & ran some sprints in the street. My quads got a really nice pump.

When I woke up this morning, my pecs were nice & full. I haven't worked them in a week. I like it. Will work chest tonight. Will post measurements tomorrow.

I'm trying to lay off of caffeine while taking White Blood, but I have 4 kids, work full-time & go to school full-time. I am my two older boys' cub scout den leader & coach my 3 yr olds' T-Ball team. I think I've been living off of caffeine for the past 2 years.

TE
04-29-2005, 11:43 AM
Pretty good chest workout last night, first one in 5 weeks. Chest was so full I could barely flex it.

Hammer Strength Incline Press:
2 warm-up sets
270 lbs 8, 6, 6
Flat DB Press:
75 lbs 7, 5
Upward Angle Cable Flyes:
45 lbs 12, 12
Dips:
Bodyweight 20, 16

Pre-workout measurements:
Chest 45"
Arms 15"
Thigh 23"
Calf 14 1/2"
Waist 37" (Damn I was bloated for some reason, honestly)
188 lbs.
16% BF

Currently taking the White Blood, HP CEE & ON Whey. Eating all day long, maybe an hour or two between meals, somewhat clean. Bulking, obviously.

TE
05-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Did some cycling yesterday. Afterwards, I did 2 sets of calf raises & they were so pumped it hurt. I couldn't do a 3rd set. Don't know if that's good or not. Would've liked to have done more & I'm not sore today.

TE
05-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Back yesterday evening.

Pullups 10, 8, 8, 6
Barbell Bent Over Rows
135 lbs 10, 8, 8, 6
Did Crunches & Twists with a 10 lb. Medicine Ball
Jumped Rope between each set. Felt good.

Arms, rear delts & traps tonight.

TE
05-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Did Tri's, delts & traps tonight.

Pushdowns
175 x 10, 10, 8
Smith Machine Close Grips
135 x 10, 10, 10
Shrugs(nice & slow)
135 x 15,15,15
DB Lateral Raises
25 x 12
Drop Set 20, 10, 5, No weight arm circles

Good Pump overall. Weighed in @ 184.5

TE
05-06-2005, 07:22 AM
Chest last night. Big difference compared to last week. Awesome.
Hammer Strength Incline Prerss
270 lbs. 8, 8, 8, 8
Flat DB Press
75 lbs. 8, 6, 5
Dips
No Weight 10, 15

Had to leave a little early. Didn't have much left in me anyway. Good pump in my pecs. Legs tonight.

TE
05-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Haven't worked out in a week due to bronchitis. Haven't taken The Blood either. Back in the gym tonight for back & shoulders.

TE
05-13-2005, 07:28 AM
Did back, traps, & rear & side delts last night. Felt pretty good considering I was sick for a week.
3 sets of pulldowns
3 sets of cable rows
3 sets shrugs
3 sets rear lateral raises
3 sets lateral raises

Chest tonight.

TE
05-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Friday: Chest workout was okay. Good pump, but strength was down a bit due to getting over the bronchitis.

Saturday: Arms
Tri's
Pushdowns 190 3 X 8
Smith Machine Close Grips
135 1 X 10
185 2 X 10, 1 X 8
Wide grip push downs, don't remember weight or reps

Bi's
Due to strained ligament in right wrist, only did 5 sets of cable curls.

Arms were super pumped. Very nice.

TE
05-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Legs last night. Nice pump on my thighs. Plenty of energy. This is definitely a quality NO product. My only question is can we take another dose in the day to make the pump last longer?

pu12en12g
10-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Updates ? Final thoughts ? Final review ?

TE
10-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Updates ? Final thoughts ? Final review ?
Pumps were not very long lasting to my disappointment. Will still give it another shot in the future due to the anti-ox & price factors.

TE
12-19-2005, 07:30 AM
Pumps were not very long lasting to my disappointment. Will still give it another shot in the future due to the anti-ox & price factors.
Reading through this log again made me remember the nice pumps I had during workouts on WB, therefore changing my outlook on WB. The main thing that stood out in my mind was the pumps were not longer lasting. I had totally forgotten how good the pumps were when they were on. I'll be hitting WB again prob in Feb along w/ some glycerine. Has anyone used both together? If so, how much glycerine & when?

TE
12-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Reading through this log again made me remember the nice pumps I had during workouts on WB, therefore changing my outlook on WB. The main thing that stood out in my mind was the pumps were not longer lasting. I had totally forgotten how good the pumps were when they were on. I'll be hitting WB again prob in Feb along w/ some glycerine. Has anyone used both together? If so, how much glycerine & when?
Bump on the glycerine question.:)

Mr. Aries
12-19-2005, 12:00 PM
the glycerol makes everything works better that is creatine/no related.. Just seems to hydrate me better and eliminate the stupid cramps that i usedd to get all the time.

pu12en12g
12-19-2005, 12:02 PM

Glycerine + Nitric Oxide product + taurine + creatine + TMG = :eek:

I HIGHLY recommend this.. it's simply DIRT CHEAP and effective

hint: Green Bulge contains taurine + creatine + TMG ;)

Blap Blaow
12-19-2005, 12:10 PM
the glycerol makes everything works better that is creatine/no related.. Just seems to hydrate me better and eliminate the stupid cramps that i usedd to get all the time.
funny- Glycerine seemed to create cramping issues for me.

TE
12-19-2005, 12:10 PM
Glycerine + Nitric Oxide product + taurine + creatine + TMG = :eek:

I HIGHLY recommend this.. it's simply DIRT CHEAP and effective

hint: Green Bulge contains taurine + creatine + TMG ;)
lol. Hint received.

pu12en12g
12-19-2005, 12:12 PM
funny- Glycerine seemed to create cramping issues for me.

It absolutely should NOT create cramping issues with proper hydration... but I've noticed that people define "cramping" VERY differently

You need to be drinking LOTS of water on this stuff, and also consider drinking gatorade.

Blap Blaow
12-19-2005, 12:18 PM
It absolutely should NOT create cramping issues with proper hydration... but I've noticed that people define "cramping" VERY differently

You need to be drinking LOTS of water on this stuff.
For me it was: a painfull tightness in my upper back occuring when the muscles in question were moving a sustained load (under stress for more than 5 seconds or so).

I'd add that the cramping started when I added CEE to the WB/GB stack. It was made a LITTLE better by increasing my water intake as much as I could, but adding Glycerine to things just pushed things back even further.

It's all in my log ;)