PDA

View Full Version : In My Eyes' LMG Cycle

In My Eyes
04-24-2005, 12:30 PM
This will be my first cycle....I began bulking in late December 2004, and have went from 168-188... I'm currently 5'8 188-192 (Depending on water retention on any specific day).. Although I haven't had my BF tested I would estimate it to be around 14-16%... After this LMG cycle I plan on cutting down a bit before I start to bulk again, likely in the Septemberish area... For this cycle I'll be running Max LMG (4 caps daily spread out as follows)

1 Cap Upon Wakeup (6:30 Mon,Wed,Fri 7:30 Tues, Thurs)
1 Cap With Lunch
1 Cap With Dinner
1 Cap Before Bed

For a total of 100 mg per day. If this dose pans out to be too much I may reduce it to 3 caps a day, or jump it up to 5 caps a day. I'm going to run this cycle for 6 weeks (Sunday April 24 - Sunday June 5th)... I'll update the log with my daily workouts and gains...

Other Supplements I'll Be Running While On LMG
GNC Ultra Mega 2 W/O Iron Multi
Fish Body Oils 1x per day
Green Tea Extract 750mg/day
Hawthorne Berries 1130 mg/day
ON 100% Whey Protein
ECA Stack To Minimize Fat Gain (25mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 325 mg
aspirin

Calorie intake will be near 4000 calories daily spread out across 6-7 medium sized meals.. Protein intake will be near 250-300 grams daily.. Once I get back home from school it will be much easier to track protein intake and calories...

Wish me luck

RCyea
04-24-2005, 12:33 PM
why is your ergomax dose of so high? I know people, including myself were getting great results with just 2 capsules or 20 mgs a day

vegHead
04-24-2005, 12:37 PM
haha thanks sorry just ignore my previous post. Anyway good luck with this I will be interested to see how a bulk with max lmg goes

In My Eyes
04-24-2005, 12:37 PM
why is your ergomax dose of so high? I know people, including myself were getting great results with just 2 capsules or 20 mgs a day

This is MAX LMG not Ergomax.. Sorry for the confusion :)....

PCT after cycle will be Nolvadex 40/40/20 for 3 weeks or as necessary....

DRU1
04-24-2005, 12:41 PM
This will be my first cycle....I began bulking in late December 2004, and have went from 168-188... I'm currently 5'8 188-192 (Depending on water retention on any specific day).. Although I haven't had my BF tested I would estimate it to be around 14-16%... After this LMG cycle I plan on cutting down a bit before I start to bulk again, likely in the Septemberish area... For this cycle I'll be running Max LMG (4 caps daily spread out as follows)

1 Cap Upon Wakeup (6:30 Mon,Wed,Fri 7:30 Tues, Thurs)
1 Cap With Lunch
1 Cap With Dinner
1 Cap Before Bed

For a total of 100 mg per day. If this dose pans out to be too much I may reduce it to 3 caps a day, or jump it up to 5 caps a day. I'm going to run this cycle for 6 weeks (Sunday April 24 - Sunday June 5th)... I'll update the log with my daily workouts and gains...

Other Supplements I'll Be Running While On LMG
GNC Ultra Mega 2 W/O Iron Multi
Fish Body Oils 1x per day
Green Tea Extract 750mg/day
Hawthorne Berries 1130 mg/day
ON 100% Whey Protein
ECA Stack To Minimize Fat Gain (25mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 325 mg
aspirin

Calorie intake will be near 4000 calories daily spread out across 6-7 medium sized meals.. Protein intake will be near 250-300 grams daily.. Once I get back home from school it will be much easier to track protein intake and calories...

Wish me luck

Just a question on one thing....you said you'll be taking 4 caps a day of the ErgoMax LMG....the caps only come in 10mg....or so i thought........also, you said 100mg a day.....thats just crazy...im not hatin' but, ive never even heard of anyone thinking of doing that...please explain

EDIT: Never mind, i just read the post above :cool:

jaymode
04-24-2005, 12:43 PM
Good Luck man. Just wondering if you are concerned with the long term effects being that you are only 19?

In My Eyes
04-24-2005, 12:43 PM
I posted... It will be Max LMG not Ergomax.. Typing error.. Tis been a long weekend here :).. Thanks for the support everyone

In My Eyes
04-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Good Luck man. Just wondering if you are concerned with the long term effects being that you are only 19?

Jay.... I'm not.... I understand they may be there, however I've stopped growing (physically anyway, my endocrine system may have a few months-a yr to go).. I haven't had any serious acne for well over a year... Facial hair etc has all stopped coming in...... If I notice immediate sides that area serious enough I'll drop the cycle..

jaymode
04-24-2005, 01:38 PM
Jay.... I'm not.... I understand they may be there, however I've stopped growing (physically anyway, my endocrine system may have a few months-a yr to go).. I haven't had any serious acne for well over a year... Facial hair etc has all stopped coming in...... If I notice immediate sides that area serious enough I'll drop the cycle..

Cool. I was just wondering, cuz I am the same age as you and pretty much have never really had acne, I have so much hair on my that it seems impossible for more to come out. So I am kinda in the same boat. I already have some and Rebound XT , so I could do it now or wait. Right now, I am still heavily favoring to wait. I just got so I did not miss the boat like I did on Ergomax.

In My Eyes
04-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Today's Workout
------------------
You'll get my workout music as a bonus for reading this log....

Notorious BIG - Life After Death Disk 1
Binary Star - Waterworld
Terror - Lowest of the Low
Donovan - The Very Best Of

Shoulders Day
----------------
DB Shoulder Press - 3 sets total 2 sets x 7 1 set x 9 (last rep forced)
BB Shrugs - 3 sets x 8
Upright Rows - 3 sets x 7

Cardio = HIIT (X Training Machine 15 mins)

Nothing much to note on today's workout.. I've only taken 2 doses at this point.. I will note in tomorrow's log if I have any awkward dreams tonight... Any opinions on the cardio during this cycle.. I don't have any specific goals for this cycle.. I'd like to lean out a bit while maintaining strength.. Should I hit the cardio more often (currently 3 times a week) or keep it @ 3 times a week and go to 25 or 30 mins??...

Eightpak
04-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Subscribed.

hope all goes well with the MAX lmg. I'm wanting to do a cycle myself if everything goes well with all you testers.

In My Eyes
04-24-2005, 06:27 PM
For anybody who may be reading my log

Would you recommend 1 dose @ breakfast 1 dose @ lunch and 2 before bed... Or 1,1 and then the 2 other doses spread throughout the evening?.. I've heard people have been running 50mg before bed... Let me know

CyberMuscle
04-24-2005, 08:01 PM
"In My Eyes" are you planning on taking any before and after body comp measurments? As for your dose question, i believe "PowerQuest" from this board is using the 1,1,2 dosage.

not_big_enuf
04-24-2005, 08:08 PM
I've read in a few places that 3x a day should be sufficient on Max LMG and should be similar to the effects 2x a day that Ergomax gave.

The reason you take 3 a day is because the half-life is shorter, not the power of the pills. You should consider just taking 3 per day to start, as stated.

I know if the effects are similar to Ergomax, you won't need any more than 3x. I took 2x on Ergomax and gained nearly 15 lbs lean mass. I'd stick with 3x a day for now and go from there. Upping the doses will not give you enough additional benefits to justify the gains. Save that extra pill...

Just my $.02 worth.

macapollo
04-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Awesome thread . I myself just purchased a bottle of LMG and Rebound as for a upcoming cycle i will run towards the end of my cut. Good luck bro!

In My Eyes
04-24-2005, 08:21 PM
I've read in a few places that 3x a day should be sufficient on Max LMG and should be similar to the effects 2x a day that Ergomax gave.

The reason you take 3 a day is because the half-life is shorter, not the power of the pills. You should consider just taking 3 per day to start, as stated.

I know if the effects are similar to Ergomax, you won't need any more than 3x. I took 2x on Ergomax and gained nearly 15 lbs lean mass. I'd stick with 3x a day for now and go from there. Upping the doses will not give you enough additional benefits to justify the gains. Save that extra pill...

Just my $.02 worth.

I'll cut it to 3x a day to start and see how it goes....

Eightpak
04-24-2005, 11:19 PM
I'll cut it to 3x a day to start and see how it goes....

Smart choice. If 3 a day is enough and doesn't need to be increased, thats a 1 month supply on 1 bottle. Not bad for the price. Don't worry about increasing after a week if you feel the need to, but only if you really do. Can't wait to see your results!

MattR
04-25-2005, 12:35 AM
pop them roids and do some push-ups to PUMP UP YO CHESS!!!

Big_Spaz
04-25-2005, 08:48 AM
Interested in your log man, good luck.

-Spaz

Kevinjd_2004
04-25-2005, 10:01 AM
bump

In My Eyes
04-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Day 2
-------
Got a solid night of sleep... I'm going to have to agree with PQ on this one.. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night with what would typically be morning wood.... Only lasted a minute or 2 each time....Seemed to be in high spirits today, not sure if it has anything to do with the Max LMG, or if it's just because I don't have alot of work to do schoolwise this week...

Today's Doses
----------------
25 mg @ Wakeup
25 mg @ Lunch Time (12:15 pm)
25 mg @ Will Dose Before Bedtime

Today's Weight
-----------------
191 @ 4:45 pm

Workout Music
-----------------
Saves the Day - In Reverie

Workout (Back and Lats)
---------------------------
Deadlifts x 7 x 3 Sets
BB Rows x 10 x 3 Sets
Close Grip Lat Pulldowns x 10 x 3 sets
Seated Side Lat Pulldowns x 10 x 3 sets

My diet today was solid... Lots of protein @ lunch (meal 3) and dinner (meal 5)... Running a little extra olive oil in the shake later.. Gotta work on making the hair shine for the girls.... I'll keep an update on any libido changes.. Tomorrow I've got legs (Biceps/Triceps).. Until then it's time to go out and pick up a few items and take a nap.. Take care

not_big_enuf
04-25-2005, 07:47 PM
it DEFINATELY has something to do with MaxLMG -- when I was on ergo i had wood EVERY NIGHT. crazy... felt like Ron Jeremy.

ry_francis777
04-26-2005, 12:37 PM
Im subscribing now... Good luck man.

Hugh
04-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Im in

In My Eyes
04-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Day 3
--------
Today's workout was extra hard, inspired by the fact that one of my workout partners hit it so hard today he got sick and vomited...All sets were rest paused 10 seconds... Workout didn't take long today but was the hardest in a long time... My diet was on fire today.. I ate like an animal eating 12 egg whites and 2 eggs over hard @ meal 2. Tomorrow is an off day as I have a job interview for a summer internship @ a law firm (wish me luck!!)... Weight is up 1.6 lbs since yesterday... Over 2 lbs since cycle began (Might have to do with my diet)

Workout Music
-----------------
George Strait - Latest Greatest Straitest Hits

Biceps
--------
Standing Bicep Curl 10x6x4
Sitting Conc Bicep Curl 10x4x4
Preacher Curl 10x7x5x3

Triceps
--------
Overhead DB 10x7x10
Cable Pulldowns 10x10x10

Today's Weight= 192.6

Again had the morning wood effect all night long. Slight cramping during my 15 mins of HIIT, could have been due to drinking water too fast, but I usually don't cramp up... More to come

FFactory
04-26-2005, 04:01 PM
interested, *subscribes*

ry_francis777
04-26-2005, 07:38 PM
dude you should post some picks cuz at 5ft 8in. you are weighin in at 192 w/ only around 15% bf....

You must be a house for a 19yr old bro. Good luck w the internship man.

Stuntdawg
04-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Day 3
--------
Today's workout was extra hard, inspired by the fact that one of my workout partners hit it so hard today he got sick and vomited...All sets were rest paused 10 seconds... Workout didn't take long today but was the hardest in a long time... My diet was on fire today.. I ate like an animal eating 12 egg whites and 2 eggs over hard @ meal 2. Tomorrow is an off day as I have a job interview for a summer internship @ a law firm (wish me luck!!)... Weight is up 1.6 lbs since yesterday... Over 2 lbs since cycle began (Might have to do with my diet)

Workout Music
-----------------
George Strait - Latest Greatest Straitest Hits

Biceps
--------
Standing Bicep Curl 10x6x4
Sitting Conc Bicep Curl 10x4x4
Preacher Curl 10x7x5x3

Triceps
--------
Overhead DB 10x7x10
Cable Pulldowns 10x10x10

Today's Weight= 192.6

Again had the morning wood effect all night long. Slight cramping during my 15 mins of HIIT, could have been due to drinking water too fast, but I usually don't cramp up... More to come

I think you're the first lifter I've noticed who "throws the weights around" while listening to country-western music (George Strait).

In My Eyes
04-27-2005, 03:01 PM
I love country.. Pics @ the end of cycle..

In My Eyes
04-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Day 4
-------
Alright so I didn't rest today :)... Got out of the job interview which went well... I ate a monster dinner (10 meatballs,3 chicken breasts, 2 burgers (no bun) and some pasta and headed off to do cardio and abs.. Weight is up again today, not sure if it's the Max LMG.. If I have another few increases it'll confirm it because before the Max LMG I was stuck between 188 and 192 for weeks...

Doses
-------
1 @ Wakeup (11 am)
1 @ Mid Afternoon (3 PM)
1 @ Bed (Midnight)

Abs
----
Weighted Situps 10x10x7
Unweighted Situps 10x10x10

Cardio
-------
HIIT 25 mins

Workout Music
----------------
Foreigner - The Very Best Of (For all you true 80's lovers)

Weight
--------

Mr.Brown
04-28-2005, 01:29 AM
Day 4
-------
Alright so I didn't rest today :)... Got out of the job interview which went well... I ate a monster dinner (10 meatballs,3 chicken breasts, 2 burgers (no bun) and some pasta

Good lord thats a lot of food! Wish my stomach could handle that type of load.

In My Eyes
04-28-2005, 04:59 AM
Good lord thats a lot of food! Wish my stomach could handle that type of load.

If I'm ever going to be big I've gotta eat big :)... Next yr when UConn puts us on unlimited meals WATCH OUT

balplayer0
04-28-2005, 09:29 AM
in my eyes... uconn? u play ball there or something?

In My Eyes
04-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Nah... I just go here for school :).. I've got some pictures of Ed Nelson drinking a few brews over spring weekend though

balplayer0
04-28-2005, 01:25 PM
haha ok cool i see.. not to get off topic or anything i jus noticed the unlimited meals post and i was wondering if you were a football player perhaps... ill be looking forward to watching your cycle results

In My Eyes
04-28-2005, 01:37 PM
haha ok cool i see.. not to get off topic or anything i jus noticed the unlimited meals post and i was wondering if you were a football player perhaps... ill be looking forward to watching your cycle results

Not a football player.. Just a simple bodybuilder (Hopefully I'll do some NPC events 2008ish) who loves to eat.. They switch campus over to unlimited meals next yr instead of a limited amnt we have now.....

not_big_enuf
04-28-2005, 02:52 PM
With you on campus, they're going to go over their meal budget!!!!!

They switch campus over to unlimited meals next yr instead of a limited amnt we have now.....

Xsports04
04-28-2005, 02:59 PM
subscribed.

In My Eyes
04-28-2005, 10:46 PM
Day 5
-------
Woke up this morning feeling good.... Today was legs day.. Hit up a killer workout with my buddy who also posts here occasionally (MattR). I won't be able to walk too well tomorrow...Weight is up again..

Doses
-------
1@Wakeup (6:30 am)
1@ Mid Afternoon (3 PM)
1@ Bedtime (Midnight)

Workout Music
----------------
With Honor - Demo CD
Trance [] Control - Beyond 2001

Workout (Legs)
------------------
Squats 7x7x4
Stiff Leg Deadlifts 7x7x7
Leg Ext (This is what did me in) - Suicide Set (4 plates for 1 set,3 plates for 2 sets, 2 plates for 2 sets, 1 plate for 1 set and a pushdown while I resisted on the last set.. All sets rest paused 10 seconds)
Calf Raise - 12x14x10x10x10

HIIT = 10 Minutes

Weight
--------

Again I had vivid dreams last night... I'm starting to see my arms are looking a bit harder.. More to follow this weekend with a killer chest day tomorrow and a day of rest (Maybe cardio) on Saturday.. Enjoy the weekend everybody

Eightpak
04-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey bro, good progress so far. Hope your weight still goes up and I might have to give this a try.

MattR
04-29-2005, 03:41 PM
pop them roids and do some push-ups to PUMP UP YO CHESS!!!
Hey Estopell and Balplayer0, thanks for the negative reps, jackholes. InMyEyes is my f'in lifting partner, if I want to joke around in his thread, I damm well will. By the way, he told me he thought it was funny. So there.

Today was legs day.. Hit up a killer workout with my buddy who also posts here occasionally (MattR).

So anyways, yesterday's legs went really well. The drop-set rest-pause set was a killer. It took me a good 6 or 7 minutes to recover from that so I was able to walk across the room to the leg press to do calves. Tomorrow and Sunday I'm gonna have trouble walkin.

Today we PUMPED UP OUR CHESS! Er, I mean, we exercised our pectoral muscles. Hit incline db for a few sets, then a set of flat db, then a rest-pause flat db (that got heavy really fast), then a couple sets on the pec-dec. A decent workout, I'm sure he'll be updating soon enough. Later.

In My Eyes
04-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Day 6
-------
Today was chest day... Solid workout.. Could have been better if I wasn't so tired from a lack of sleep and classes etc... I'm going home for the weekend. I'll recover and eat some quality food..

Doses
-------
1 @ Wakeup
1@ 3PM
1@ 1 am (I was out and couldn't dose with a meal until 1 am)

Workout Music
-----------------
None.. I smashed my Ipod screen when doing DB presses one day, so I tend to skip the Ipod on chest day..

Workout
----------
Incline DB 7x7x5
Flat DB Set of 7, Drop Set of 7/4 after a rest of approx 10 seconds
Pec Dec - 10x10x10

Weight
--------
193.6.. Weighed earlier in the day than during other log entries.. Prob about the same as yesterday if weighed @ the same time.. More info to follow as this stuff starts kicking in

balplayer0
04-30-2005, 06:38 PM
Hey Estopell and Balplayer0, thanks for the negative reps, jackholes. InMyEyes is my f'in lifting partner, if I want to joke around in his thread, I damm well will. By the way, he told me he thought it was funny. So there.

like me and estopell were really supposed to know that... it sounded like the average *** post from one of the many morons there are in these forums so i negged you.

In My Eyes
04-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Day 6
-------
HIIT and rest day.. I'm throwing in the HIIT to try and lean out a little bit as I continue to bulk.. My diet hasn't changed, thus I've upped the cardio to balance it out a bit and keep me from adding BF..

Doses
-------
1 @ Wakeup
1@ 3PM
1@ Midnight

Workout Music
-----------------
Hatebreed - Under The Knife

Workout
----------
HIIT @ 30 mins (X Trainer Machine)

Weight
--------
194.0 @ 10 am.. I would guess by 3-5 pm (normal workout time) I would have weighed in @ around 195-196.. Weight is continually going up while I'm starting to look a bit learner.. Shoulders tomorrow.. Time to rest

HUGE GUY
05-01-2005, 07:13 AM
Great progress man! Get a little more sleep and I bet it would be better...

In My Eyes
05-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Day 7
-------

Huge Guy.. Over the weekend I've been sleeping strange hrs (midnight-9 etc)... Next week is final exams so I'll be a bit stressed but hopefully I'll continue to gain..

Today was the first day I started to feel aggressive and irritable.. It's a good feeling knowing that this stuff is really kicking in.. Weight is up again this morning, and I would assume if I weighed myself at night it would be up even further. Today was shoulders day.. Kept the workout to about 40 mins.. Hit it hard and then got out.. If I find time I may go to the gym this evening to hit cardio..

Doses
-------
1 @ Wakeup
1 @ 3 PM
1 @ Bed (10-11 PM)

Workout Music
-----------------
Hatebreed - Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire

Workout
----------
DB Shoulder Press 7x7x4 (Last 2 sets were combined with a 10 second rest pause)
Shrugs (Strapped) 8x8x7
Upright Rows 10x10x7

Weight
--------
196.1 (@ 10 am)

In My Eyes
05-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Day 8
-------
FINALS WEEK... Alright so it isn't that bad.. I actually got in a solid workout this morning with MattR and then got a nap in.. I've been able to catch up on sleep and eat heavy.. I've also noticed a slight loss in sex drive, although I haven't seen any other effects of shut-down (My testicles are nornal size etc)... Weight is up again... By the end of this 6 week cycle I should be able to hit 200 lbs...

Doses
-------
1 @ Wakeup
1 @ 3 PM
1 @ Bed (Midnight)

Workout Music
-----------------
Wu Tang Clan - Wu Tang Forever Disk 1

Workout
----------
Stiff Leg Deadlifts 7x7x6
BB Rows 7x7x7
Close Grip Lat Pulldowns 7x7x4
Seated Side Lat Pulldowns 8x5x5 (Went up in weight on the last 2 sets)

Weight
--------
196.6 (@ 11 am)

Eightpak
05-03-2005, 12:01 AM
... By the end of this 6 week cycle I should be able to hit 200 lbs...

No Doubt! Probably before week 6. Keep up the good work.

balplayer0
05-03-2005, 01:27 AM
awesome bro keeps the logs coming...

In My Eyes
05-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Day 9
-------
Today was arms day... Finals week moves on.. On Friday I'll be out for the summer to work full time.. I'll have serious time to focus on training and eating better... Weight is up again... Something is kicking in.. I've been eating alot (Huge amnts of protein).. But I feel as though I'm a leaner 199 than I was 192-194... We shall see

Doses
-------
1 @ Wakeup
1 @ 3 PM
1 @ Bed (Midnight)

Workout Music
-----------------
Wu Tang Clan - Wu Tang Forever Disk 2

Workout
----------
Close Grip Bench Press 7x7x5
Laying Down Tricep DB Ext - 10x5(More weight)x10(Dropped weight)
Sitting Bicep Curls - 7x4(Rest Paused 10 secs between sets)
Spyder Curls 7x7x7

Weight
--------
199.0 (@ 5PM)

balplayer0
05-04-2005, 09:48 AM
i am about to start my cycle of lmg.. it will be interesting to compare my results with yours... if you or anybody else wants to see them go to my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=473639 ... lata guys

Eightpak
05-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Day 9
-------
Today was arms day... Finals week moves on.. On Friday I'll be out for the summer to work full time.. I'll have serious time to focus on training and eating better... Weight is up again... Something is kicking in.. I've been eating alot (Huge amnts of protein).. But I feel as though I'm a leaner 199 than I was 192-194... We shall see

Doses
-------
1 @ Wakeup
1 @ 3 PM
1 @ Bed (Midnight)

Workout Music
-----------------
Wu Tang Clan - Wu Tang Forever Disk 2

Workout
----------
Close Grip Bench Press 7x7x5
Laying Down Tricep DB Ext - 10x5(More weight)x10(Dropped weight)
Sitting Bicep Curls - 7x4(Rest Paused 10 secs between sets)
Spyder Curls 7x7x7

Weight
--------
199.0 (@ 5PM)

Dude you added about 9 lbs in a little over a week. Something MUST be kickin in. Great log. Told you you'll get to 200 before week 6. Your 1 lb away!

ry_francis777
05-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Dude you're doing great. I can't wait to try this someday.

In My Eyes
05-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Day 9
-------
Exams week is killing me, luckaly I'll be done tomorrow... Got to the gym yesterday and did abs and cardio.. Hopefully today will be a solid leg workout.. Weight stayed constant.. I'll be able to eat more when I get home, and will hopefully gain a bit more.. Even staying the same with lost BF would be nice.

Doses
-------
1 @ Wakeup
1 @ 3 PM
1 @ Bed (1AM)

Workout Music
-----------------
Midtown - Living Well Is The Best Revenge

Workout
----------
Cardio - HIIT X Trainer 30 mins
ABS - Weighted Incline Situps 10x7x5
- Leg Lifts 10x10x10
- Machine Based Weighted Crunches 10x10x10

Weight
--------
199.0 (@ 4PM)

In My Eyes
05-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Day 11
--------
Yesterday I had to take a day off... Not enough rest, with final exams being more important than bodybuilding.. I have the rest of my life to work on my physique but only one chance to get an acceptable GPA this semester.... Today (Friday) I finally completed my last finals, packed up and headed home... Got some solid food into me and had a good leg workout.. It's great to be back home.. Weight is staying about constant (197-200)

Doses
-------
1 @ 9:00 am
1 @ 3:30 PM
1 will dose @ Midnight

Workout Music
-----------------
Binary Star - Waterworld

Workout
----------
Squats 7x7x5
Calf Raises 10x10x10
Leg EXT 7x7x7
Leg Curls 8x7x7

Weight
--------
198.2 @ 4 PM

balplayer0
05-07-2005, 04:54 AM
I'm loving the updates... yeah now that you are home and you will have more free tmie to lift and eat better (not to mention less stress) you should really start making some gains!

In My Eyes
05-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Day 12
--------
Got up early (Well early for being 19 on summer break :) ) and hit the gym for a chest workout... Got a real solid workout in.. Weight is back to 197, however I still feel leaner than when I had begun.. I have to agree with the rest of the logs... This stuff really hasn't done a ton for me.. My weight skyrocketed to 199, but I attribute alot of that to water and the fact I was eating like an absolute animal.... We'll see.. I'll ride this cycle for @ least 4 weeks if not the full planned 6... Couldn't believe the Derby results today.. I actually had a 12,18 boxed exacta... Coming down the stretch I thought for sure I had it.. Oh well.. Happy mothers day to any females that may be reading my log...

Doses
-------
1 @ 9:00 am
1 @ 3:30 PM
1 @ Midnight

Workout Music
-----------------
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour

Workout
----------
Flat DB Bench 7x7x5
Incline DB Bench 7x7x5
Flat DB Fly 8x8x8

HIIT 20 Mins (Xtrainer)

Weight
--------
197.3 @ 9 AM

In My Eyes
05-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Day 13
--------
Happy mothers day to all the females out there... I got up early (before brunch) and hit the gym.. Did a bit of reading on the Max LMG today... My gains fit in perfectly with what ALR said on the AM board about how Max LMG simply redistributes calories so that more can be used for lean muscle gains and less towards typical fat storage... If I had been eating like this without the Max LMG, all the weight would have gone to my arms.. Rather it's gone elsewhere.. The arms in my shirts are starting to fit tight, and shirts I bought for school last August don't fit in the chest anymore.. It's a good feeling I spose... More to follow, I need to get up early for an interview to work @ a gym this summer in addition to my internship @ the law center on Weds...Shoulders tomorrow baby!

Doses
-------
1 @ 8:00 am
1 @ 4:30 PM
1 @ Midnight

Workout Music
-----------------
Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll Catch Fire

Workout
----------
Seated DB Curl 5x5x5
Spyder BB Curl 7x7x7
Skullcrushers 8x8x8
Tricep Cable Pulldowns 9x7x5

Weight
--------
199.6 @ 8:30 AM

balplayer0
05-08-2005, 10:52 PM
oh thats something i didnt know... so the max lmg's main thing is that is puts all of the calories you intake towards building muscle instead of going to fat? thats pretty sweet... i wonder if you will really be able to tell the difference soon...

mikevalentine
05-09-2005, 06:42 PM
I M E,

Whats your plan for PCT?

In My Eyes
05-09-2005, 08:06 PM
I was thinking Nolva 40/40/20... But I don't know if an anti estrogen is going to do much with this compound, and HCG isn't really an option.. If anyone has an opinion let me know

In My Eyes
05-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Day 14
--------
Got a ton of rest last night for the first time in a long time (I slept approx 13 hrs in 3 sessions)... I've been eating ALOT leaner since I got home from UConn, but have been making sure to keep my protein/carb count extremely high.. My desire to eat while on the Max LMG is unreal.. I'm a leaner 200 than I was 192.. I don't know why some guys haven't seen results, I sure have..Without the Max LMG I may have been able to put on 8-10 lbs over the same period of time, but it would have all went to my stomach area... Tomorrow is Back/Lats.. More to follow.. If anyone can suggest PCT let me know.. I was going to run Nolva @ 40/40/20 but now I' m not sure.. I may follow ALR's suggestion from the AM board, or I may stick with the Nolva.. HCG isn't an option @ this pt...

Doses
-------
1 @ 9:00 AM
1 @ 5:00 PM
1 @ 1:00 AM

Workout Music
-----------------
The Movie Life

Workout
----------
DB Shoulder Press 7x7x7
DB Shrugs 7x7x7
Cable Raises 7x7x7
Upright Rows 7x7x3

Went back to the gym after dinner and did 40 mins of Cardio.. 20 min HIIT X trainer.. 20 min incline walk 3.5 @ 15.0 Incline

Weight
--------
200.3 @ 3 PM

guitarjunkie420
05-09-2005, 10:15 PM
since starting my max lmg cycle i went from 245 to 255 and feel tighter and leaner than i did before. the only thing that sux are the minor headaches its been giving me.

not_big_enuf
05-10-2005, 08:16 AM
I wonder how Max LMG would be on a cut...

Power-Quest
05-10-2005, 10:05 AM
My appetite has also increased a lot , i thought it might just be that im cutting , but i see you and others have bigger appetites while on LMG also.

Keep up the good work.

balplayer0
05-10-2005, 01:51 PM
I've been on LMG for jus today and yesterday and I am already feeling an nicrease in appetite. I have had a tremendous amount of increase in water intake! But that could be due to the fact that i just started taking Vitrago in conjuction with my LMG...

ry_francis777
05-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Day 14
--------
If anyone can suggest PCT let me know.. I was going to run Nolva @ 40/40/20 but now I' m not sure.. I may follow ALR's suggestion from the AM board, or I may stick with the Nolva.. HCG isn't an option @ this pt...

dude i;m thinkin proliver and rebound xt will be good enough for PCT. Maybe somethin like 4 caps (week 1 & 2) and 2-3 caps (week 3 & 4).... i dunno just a suggestion.

In My Eyes
05-10-2005, 09:21 PM
No time for a full update today.. Will post tomorrow after I get out of work..

In My Eyes
05-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Day 15 and 16
-----------------
Sorry guys, I haven't had a load of time to update this.. Between my internship, work, making sure to eat a ton and hitting the gym there just doesn't seem to be enough time for everything.. Yesterday I just hit cardio and abs which was alright but today's workout was intense. I almost vomited after the second set of leg sleds, because I was going deep and there was very little rest between my squats and them.. Oh well...Weight is still about the same, but I feel a bit leaner each day. I'll keep you guys updated

Workout Music
-----------------
Kenny Chesney - No Shirt No Shoes No Problems

Day 16 Workout
-------------------
Squats 6x6x6
Leg Sleds (All the way down.. So many people go about 2" down) 7x7x7
Standing Machine Calf Raises 7x7x6
Leg Sled Calf Raises 6x6x6
Leg Ext 7x6
Leg Curl (Suicide drop set) 7x7x5x5x3

Weight
--------

Nathan1
05-12-2005, 10:01 PM
dude i;m thinkin proliver and rebound xt will be good enough for PCT. Maybe somethin like 4 caps (week 1 & 2) and 2-3 caps (week 3 & 4).... i dunno just a suggestion.

i really don't know what is suggested for PCT by ALR or what MAX LMG really is but at least i'd like to critique what's above....i'd go with MAYBE 3 caps/day for the first week, then 2/day for weeks 2 & 3, then 1/day for week 4. definately DO NOT need more than 3/day. great log btw man, later.

In My Eyes
05-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Day 20
-----------------
I'm back... I've been real busy with work lately, but I've found time to eat a good amnt and get my workouts in.. Nothing major to report.. No sides.. Mass gains have leveled off for the time being.. I do seem leaner than when I started @ approx 10-12 lbs heavier.. I'll let you know how I progess

Workout Music
-----------------
Death Cab For Cutie - The Photo Album

Day 20 Workout
-------------------
DB Shoulder Press 7x7x7
Standing Arnold Press 7x7x7
Lat Raise 7x7x6
Cable Raise 7x7x7

Weight
--------

FFactory
05-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Workout Music
-----------------
Death Cab For Cutie - The Photo Album

It's official, you have some of the weirdest workout music. Country, the Beatles, Deathcab? I really like death cab but I don't know that I would workout to them.

I've been checking up on your log consistently and am subscribed incase you're wondering if anyone's paying attention. ;)

In My Eyes
05-16-2005, 03:16 PM
I don't need the music to fire me up.. Moreso to give me something to listen to during the 2 mins or so between sets haha :)

balplayer0
05-16-2005, 04:35 PM
It's official, you have some of the weirdest workout music. Country, the Beatles, Deathcab? I really like death cab but I don't know that I would workout to them.

I've been checking up on your log consistently and am subscribed incase you're wondering if anyone's paying attention. ;)

haha im gonna have to agree with FFactory on that haha... but hey man whatever works.... im subscribed too and id love to see more posts from you man if you can find the time... also how dramatic have your gains been since pre-cycle?

xGhostinGx
05-16-2005, 04:50 PM
bump

2) Do not be a post whore. This essentially means that we do not want members to post simply for the sake of increasing their post count. Here is a general definition of a post whore Definition by dio
Quote:
Post whore - Many bumpers evolve into the much dreaded post whore, whose only purpose it seems is to accumulate posts. With such gems of wisdom as "I agree," "me too" and "I heard that somewhere," the post whore manages to accumulate 1000s of posts without ever really saying anything.

This behavior will be dealt with on a post-by-post and user-by-user basis. Please DO NOT REPORT post whoring. If we continously see post whoring, it will be dealt with by deleting the majority of the users posts (to lower post count) along with a warning. If the actions continue, it can be a bannable offense.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=264876

xGhostinGx
05-16-2005, 05:00 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=5558484&postcount=20
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=5736315&postcount=6
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=5699261&postcount=8
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=5699095&postcount=2
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=5699064&postcount=6
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=5689488&postcount=3
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=5682603&postcount=22

Believe it or not, these are seperate posts, and there are plenty more, but you get the idea.

balplayer0
05-16-2005, 05:11 PM
rep for ghostin hahaha you put that guy on blast... and u even got the evidence to prove he is defiantly a POST-WHORE!

xGhostinGx
05-16-2005, 06:47 PM
I hope you are not handing me a grey box.

EDIT : Too late.

In My Eyes
05-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Day 21
-----------------
Short update this evening, as I have to be in work in 7 hrs and I need to sleep.. Weight is up today.. My whole body is gaining size, however I feel the majority of this has to do with my diet.. I've been making sure to take in plenty of calories, carbs and protein... The Max LMG seems to do wonders in making the mass I gain solid rather than depositing it as fat like my body typically would.. Who knows.. I just know summer has begun :)

Workout Music
-----------------
Death Threat - Peace and Security

Day 20 Workout
-------------------
Deadlifts 7x5x5
Delt Flys 7x7x7
BB Rows 7x7x7
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns 7x7
Side Seated Single Hand Lat Pulldowns 7x7
Lying Lat Ext 7x7

Weight
--------

not_big_enuf
05-17-2005, 09:59 PM
awesome, I'm going to be doing MAX LMG on a cut and I'm hoping it works well. Here's to hope!

congrats with your progress so far bro!

endlessfight
05-19-2005, 01:09 PM
hey man, nice to see someone on here that's into hardcore besides me. Saw terror with final word, and comeback kid on the weekend, was a sick show. props to the DT quote too, still pissed i missed their last show.
where you from & how long you been into hardcore for?

In My Eyes
05-19-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm from CT.. Been into hardcore since '98

endlessfight
05-19-2005, 07:11 PM
sick man, ive been in it for about the same time, first show was in 98.
anyways, glad to see your cycle is going well

In My Eyes
05-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Weight is up to 205ish.. I'm just as lean as when I started, although I've been eating a TON more calories than normal.. Tons of oats, chicken breast, natty peanut butter etc... No sides to report... More when I have time and don't have to work 53 hrs in 6 days :)

trunkmonkey
05-30-2005, 10:34 AM
nice log, let us know how it winds up

BIGBO10
05-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Very nice progress man, You are huge at 5'8'' 200lbs+solid man!

In My Eyes
05-31-2005, 10:00 PM
So busy with work... Weight has been steady @ around 205.. But I look solid.. Post cycle pics in a couple weeks