PDA

View Full Version : My modest fat log of DOOM!

Giorrgi
09-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Hi everybody.

So I've been spamming the losing fat forum lately, I got all the info I needed and am motivated to stay concentrated till I attain my goals.

Current state of things:

17 years old
1m74, 5 feet ~8 inches.
150 lbs
34 inches...

GOALS:
2 month goal - > Burn the "belly"... "gut" or however you call it and get away the fat from my pecs, which is at it current state something between man boobs and void. :D I know that I cannot spot reduce fat...

I also want to get a six pack rack ab thing, but dunno how much time it will take :\. I'll prolly need to bulk.

Here's a pic of me:
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5976/194112pq1.jpg
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7252/194102ks9.jpg

In a few hours posts with diet, workout cardio and some random thoughts.

Giorrgi
09-21-2007, 08:03 AM
So basically currently I'm refeeding and gonna retry my diet which is 50/30/20%.

1)50g oats, 500ml milk, banana = calories 450c, 22.5P, 81C, 5F

2)Chicken fillet, 2x slices of ww bread = cals 287, 34p, 28c, 2.5f

3)chicken fillet, 1 tomato, 230 potato, tbsp olive oil = 482cals 34,5p, 55c, 14,5f

4)MagicPunt's protein bar, apple = 325cals, 21p, 36,5c, 11.25f

5)tuna, carrot, salad, tomato, half tbsp olive oil = 250, 40P, 12C, 8,3F

6)tbsp peanut butter + 150g cottage cheese = 170c, 16p, 9gc, 8gf

I'm currently tweaking it a little: adding more oats, getting rid of that banana, and some other stuff.

Feel free to spam and support my fat loss activity.

Giorrgi
09-22-2007, 12:14 PM
OK I must confess, I ate really bad today and yesterday.

I used this refeed as an excuse to put in too much cereals with too much sugar in em'... and other dirty ****.

Tommorow is a new day, and I decided to finally get 20% beyond maintenance level but now with CLEAN FOODS... I'll also have a workout, upper part of the body and I have to absolutely be at my max! 10 min running at ~11km/h, should be good afterwards, just to increase my cardiovascular fitness a little more.

Giorrgi
09-22-2007, 12:25 PM
Here's my workout plan from now on:

Cardio: HIIT consisting of 15 minutes of interval running with 5 min warmup before and some cooldown after.

I started by doing 30/30 last week, but I was really dead afterwards (oxygen...) and couldn't give my max anymore and wasn't THAT exasted in the end. So now, I'm gonna use 30 sec/1 minute intervals and see what happens.

I've used tons of cardio up to this point, but normal, 'steady' state and it I couldn't get past the fat loss plateau... :(

Here's the weekly plan:

Monday: HIIT cardio 15 mins, from 6h15 to 6h30... then shower, eat at 7h, 30 min study a little or read this forum and go to school...

Tuesday: Same

Wednesday: School till ~16h30 (4:30 Pm) than go workout for 1h at the gym, upper part of the body: abdominals, back, chest, triceps.

Thursday: Same, but with calves, hamstrings, quads... all leg stuff.

Friday: I got sports at school, which for september and october consists of 500 metre sprint, than 5 min rest, once more... 3 times, so no workout in the morning or gym.

Saturday: Gym in the morning.
Sunday: Same.

This makes 2 100% efficient cardio workouts per week. I think about adding some more. For instance, I could do some steady state cardio wednesday and thursday. Gonna try it once and see how it works.

I also think that to stop cheating on my diet so often, I'll have to do some affirmations. They helped me when I started but I stopped doing them.

I'll write em' here, this way it's 100% sure that I do them:

AFFIRMATIONS:

- I love eating healthy and enjoy my new nutrition program.

- I love waking up in the morning and am always focused on my objective: cardio, training in the gym.

- I am so happy and thankful now that I'm in a very energetic and enthoustiastic mood.

- I am so happy and thankful now that I get the results I want by applying my new program.

- I feel great about myself.
- I like myself.
- I feel great about myself.

- I can do whatever I want to because I have amazing power in my head and in my muscles.

Bye bye

Giorrgi
09-24-2007, 10:09 AM
OK so now I'm almost done with my refeed, waiting my protein powder to arrive and cook my protein bars so I can finally start cutting once more and go past this 150 lbs plateau. I think I've gained some fat while refeeding, but that's no big deal.

I also did some HIIT cardio this morning, it wasn't really tiring because I did only 15 mins. Tommorow up to 20 and than will replace walking between sprints with jogging, hopefully it will burn more calories this way and be more tiring.

Bye bye

Giorrgi
09-29-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm going to get serious about my blog now. I have all the ingredients I need in order to succeed. The gym membership is payed. I'll go there at least 3 times a week. I have all the supplementation I needed.

Let's kick some ASS!

!!!

Giorrgi
09-29-2007, 08:11 AM
My FINAL diet

Finally after tons of modification from every possible corner of the Earth, I came up with this slightly reduced carb diet.

It goes like this:

Meal 1 at 7h00 in the morning

- 100g Oats
- 500mL Skim Milk
- 2 eggs

678 calories
39,6g protein, 88,2g carbohydrate, 18,5g fat.

Meal 2 at 10h00 in the morning
- 70g tri-protein powder (2,5 scoops) with water

250C, 65G protein and some carbs and fat.

Meal 3 at 13h00
- Chicken Fillet
- 2x slices of whole wheat bread

287 calories, 34g protein, 28g carbohydrates, 2,6g fat.

Meal 4 at 16h30

- Magic Punt's protein bar

285 calories, 21g protein, 26g carbohydrates, 11g fat.

Meal 5 at 19h00

- Tuna
- 1 tbsp olive oil

282,5 calories, 38g protein, 0 carbs, 15,1 fat.

Meal 6 at 22h00

- 250g cottage cheese (0% fat)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter

215 calories, 24g protein, 13g carbohydrate, 8g fat

Totals:

2000 calories, 221g protein, 155g carb, 55g fat. (I might reduce the fat intake and add an apple or two at the meal 5...)

Giorrgi
09-29-2007, 01:07 PM
I decided to throw away the fat at meal 5 and replace it with an apple in meal 5 and another apple or peace at meal 3.

;)

outlaw98
09-29-2007, 01:28 PM
are u talking to yourself
jke

im same positions as u i wont call u fat just
bad genetics fat stores on gut

do aerobic skipping and stepper dont do allot tredmill or you lose alot muscle
also few minutes with boxing bag if done right burn ALOT of calaries

Giorrgi
09-30-2007, 12:29 AM
are u talking to yourself
jke

im same positions as u i wont call u fat just
bad genetics fat stores on gut

do aerobic skipping and stepper dont do allot tredmill or you lose alot muscle
also few minutes with boxing bag if done right burn ALOT of calaries

Yes I'm talking to myself all the time.

Well, bad genetics or not I'm on the road to success no matter what.

Thnx for posting

Giorrgi
10-01-2007, 01:07 PM
First day of my OFFICIAL WORKING PLAN

6h in the morning, barely got up, did my affirmations while in WC. (lol!)

Nutritionally speaking everything went almost perfect except that I had to explain to 3 people what was that weird thing in my plastic bottle. (vanilla tri-protein shake... and yes I know I should buy a shaker.. :D)

All meals went good, almost no hunger, except that I ate an unplanned apple 1h prior my homework, to stimulate it a little. (or is it a lame excuse?) Anyway... I should have done some HIIT today in the morning but I didn't because I was kinda sick, am still now.

Got home, did 3-4h of studying and some Warcraft III DOTA pwnage. [1h]

Now going to sleep. Boring social day, but what the hell... School is school anyway.

Phoenix/Rising
10-02-2007, 04:25 AM
Hey man, good progress here. I wouldn't worry about adding an unplanned apple to your diet (unless you're shooting for ketogenic). Now if you down an unplanned medium pizza, yeah that's worth worrying about ;)

As for the affirmations...YES. Lots of people think affirmations are just pointless BS attempts at brainwashing yourself, but science as proven otherwise. Remember to repeat them with serious emotion behind them, even if it sounds funny, because eventually they'll get integrated into your subconscious that way :)

Good luck!

Giorrgi
10-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Hey man, good progress here. I wouldn't worry about adding an unplanned apple to your diet (unless you're shooting for ketogenic). Now if you down an unplanned medium pizza, yeah that's worth worrying about ;)

As for the affirmations...YES. Lots of people think affirmations are just pointless BS attempts at brainwashing yourself, but science as proven otherwise. Remember to repeat them with serious emotion behind them, even if it sounds funny, because eventually they'll get integrated into your subconscious that way :)

Good luck!

Thanks much :D

Day 2

Unbievable... or? Today when I checked my stomach area, it seemed like it had less fat on it... :o wooho. I shouldn't let myself go all emo about it either.

So no cardio today since I slept like **** and basically barely made it till home, from school. Ate some vegetables, the damn apple :D and now preparing to do the homework.

Tommorow, I won't be doing weights but I ABSOLUTELY MUST do some HIIT cardio. Sticking to the diet pretty well, except that I really can't stand people making comments on my protein shake. [BTW, I mixed with milk today and it was delicious!] Next time I'll just bitch slap myself for being so emo and disacknowledge their remarks, it's not relevant to me anyway.

Good Job myself!

Giorrgi
10-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Day 3

Not a really good day... Everything started bad. I didn't get enough sleep, woke up was in a really messy and bad mood. Forgot to eat my eggs, than forgot to take my shake at 10o'clock. [also forgot my bus ticket and I got 'controlled', have to pay 62 euros now..].

Had an unplanned cookie + piece of a pizza-like cake with just cheese, but it still had the white flour, so CRAP.

Not my day today, hope it will be better tommorow.

Peace out!

Giorrgi
10-06-2007, 02:42 AM
OK I didn't post yesterday and the 4th either.

Day 4 and 5

They were pretty bad overall because I didn't workout as expected, except yesterday: we did a 3x500m sprint with 10 min pauses in between, + 2x250 with 2 min pauses in between. That fits as my workout I guess.

The diet didn't go pretty because I screwed up and didn't eat my protein bar... but well, no biggy.

This week I got progress anyway, can notice the difference in my stomach area... It's funny how all the fat comes off from the sides of the stomach and you get almost all the fat hanging in the bottom 2 abs zone. Sucks :D, but I'm not planning to stop my cut till I can be fat free in the stomach area. (Hard and maybe stupid but I don't care.)

Anyway, next week should go muuch better, since I'm getting in a routine kinda thing in life, everything is normal and OK, I know how much time I need for homework, I can go to the gym at the days I need, I can workout in the morning.

Hopefully I'll update once more today.

Bye

FrostByte
10-06-2007, 03:51 AM
Hey, looks like you have the journal going good. Nice job, you'll get there. Subscribed.

Giorrgi
10-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Days 6 and 7

Hi!

Yesterday went, though, I planned bad my day and couldn't get a meal after the workout for 4 hours... Which is a shame.

I think I didn't quite meet my caloric requirements.

So today, I ate a lot of bread and filled up myself with peanut butter and some carbs, since I wasn't getting em' yesterday.

All in all, it wasn't too bad: my workout was intense. Only thing wrong is that my mood really sucks... :( Next week is going to be cool.

Leaving ya, gonna cook me some protein barz ;)

Giorrgi
10-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Week 2: Days 8 and 9

These two days were pretty good.

I just notice that I can't get up as early anymore, but I don't need to because I was loosing weight with just very small amounts of cardio, so I will probably do a pretty intense, but still aerobic cardio, tommorow after my weight workout.

Anyways, diet wise it was cool, except that I don't really count my calories as close as I wanted in the beginning, but I don't cheat, so it must be pretty close to what I've planned.

One problem is not overeating the PB, because it's so tasty :D.

Nothing else to report in,

Good luck to all!

Giorrgi
10-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Day 10

Hi all once more.

So today was not a good day... :-( I screwed some meal frequency and my workout was mediocre at best, I actually didn't eat 3h30 before the workout and didn't have any preworkout carbs, so maybe that's why I was really not motivated to do anything but 10 mins of pretty intense, but not still steady state cardio and some lats + legs, but no over-kill last rep of doom.

Also I had a small cheat: I had some oatmeals with milk, unplanned, which isn't that remarquably bad, but it is for the psychological aspect of the thing.

I hope tommorow will be a better day, and it will be because I'll workout harder and eat better.

Ya!

Good luck all

Giorrgi
10-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Heya!

So no noticeable results on week 2... maybe really small. So today I decided to refeed ;) Which is basically just oatmeals with milk and stuff, I'll add some tasty things, but will try to limit my fat intake in those tasty junky things.

Here it goes... I'll tell you how much and I enjoyed it and if it helped.