PDA

View Full Version : PQ's Max lmg log

Power-Quest
04-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Today is the 3rd week of my contest cut test run , i started max lmg yesterday and will continue through the rest of my cut , then ill take time off and do it again with bulking.

Heres the link to my cut log , were i update my diet and progress with pics and videos http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=449268.

I will use this log to try in discuss what the max lmg is doing as far as sides and how i feel and so on since many of you are curious.

Stats:

Age 37
Height 5'8
Current body weight 214 lbs.
BF 10 to 15% guess

Other Supps Used:

HP whey protein 2 scoops always (15 minutes after workout)
Scivation Xtend bcaa (pre workout , during workout , and imediantly after)
Omega sports cre thunder (workout days only)
Cod liver oil (morning)
Multi vit / mineral (morning)
Flax seed oil 1 to 2 tbl spoons (whenever)
Vit c 500 mg (morning)
Milk thistle 1000 mg for 6 weeks.

I have taken 2 other cycles in the past , 1 ad / 4ad and 1 test / 4ad.

I will be starting a new workout program monday which i will share with you all monday 25th., i have been doing DC training for almost a year.

If theres anything else you all would like me to track during this time just ask.

I will also be adding pictures in 1 week ,from 1 year ago to when i started my cut 3 weeks ago and the 4th week in pic.

__________________________________________________ ___________
START MAX LMG LOG: 8 weeks , 2 bottles ,3 pills a day.

4-20-05 Started Max lmg yesterday 3 pills spread out with food.
Notes: Feel the same just had nice wood this morning but that could have been normal but a nice start for the day.

4-21-05 Today is cardio no weights , I will add notes later for todays dosing.

Newport Surfer
04-21-2005, 10:03 AM
Finally.. an LMG log! Haha reps for you. Good luck. I will be watching.

Three cheers for the guinea pig!

Power-Quest
04-21-2005, 10:03 AM
I can also take measurements if you all would like but since i am 3 weeks in a cutting diet they have already changed. But i would be willing to take current measurements if you all would like to compare.

Thanks NewPort , my 3 weeks in with my cut has already gave me great results so far which you all will see from the pics soon , so the Max lmg should be a nice addition for hardning me up.

pu12en12g
04-21-2005, 10:04 AM
Measurements and strength increases (Big 3 especially) are always good to know... looks like this will be a SOLID log !

Power-Quest
04-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Ok i will take measurements cold at the gym tomorrow Friday 4-22,
I also will list current weights bieng lifted in the diffrent excercises.

My workout partner is 55 yrs old and does not do the net , so i may post any thing he notices along the way.

Heres a link to me doing 315 for 10 times, 405 for 2 , 225 for 20 squats. http://www.cowsrule.com/misc/squats.mov less than 1 month ago.

Heres a link to some workout pics just before i started the cut.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=430275

Power-Quest
04-21-2005, 11:11 AM
I should also mention , i have rebound XT for PCT , purchased before i started the max lmg :).

Newport Surfer
04-21-2005, 11:37 AM
I should also mention , i have rebound XT for PCT , purchased before i started the max lmg :).

No one cares about your PCT.. we just want to know what to expect from LMG... So uhmm yeah.. Rebound XT should be ok.... :D

Power-Quest
04-21-2005, 11:57 AM
lol NP :) its all good.

My workout partner will probably see the best results since he is 55 , and this will be his 1st ever cycle.

But i will be as detailed as possible , and will update the log daily for you all.

The 1st thing i have noticed from taken the max lmg is my rep points have gained lol.

No really, big thanks to you guys , i want let ya down.

My workout partner we will call him Gary from now on , Gary called me at lunch and said he feels a bit lighter/energy in the legs today , i told him it was all in his head, but keep thinking that way.

I also already feel on top of the world just from the 3 weeks of my cut , so this should be great , couple more weeks i should be king of the world.

I have also kept a log of every workout ive ever done to this day, so it should be easy to post the workout logs for you all.

CyberMuscle
04-21-2005, 12:13 PM
Heres on more rep! i will be keeping an eye on this log while debating on doing a cycle myself.

chan_ho_nam
04-21-2005, 12:17 PM
Good luck with the cycle, I assume you're taking the recommended dosage of 3x25mg pills daily?

Power-Quest
04-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Yup , START MAX LMG LOG: 8 weeks , 2 bottles ,3 pills a day spread out with food.

Power-Quest
04-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Heres on more rep! i will be keeping an eye on this log while debating on doing a cycle myself.

Thanks , i was born in tennessee , my brother competes in BB in and around Tennessee.

Noticed you are from TN.

40-Yard Dash_2
04-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Where do you live at in GA?

Newport Surfer
04-21-2005, 12:36 PM
lol NP :) its all good.

My workout partner will probably see the best results since he is 55 , and this will be his 1st ever cycle.

But i will be as detailed as possible , and will update the log daily for you all.

The 1st thing i have noticed from taken the max lmg is my rep points have gained lol.

No really, big thanks to you guys , i want let ya down.

My workout partner we will call him Gary from now on , Gary called me at lunch and said he feels a bit lighter/energy in the legs today , i told him it was all in his head, but keep thinking that way.

I also already feel on top of the world just from the 3 weeks of my cut , so this should be great , couple more weeks i should be king of the world.

I have also kept a log of every workout ive ever done to this day, so it should be easy to post the workout logs for you all.

Nice scale man. Where did you get it and how much $$?? I will be cutting down in, oh, 10 weeks or so and I could use one of them for it.

40-Yard Dash_2
04-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Subscribed! I hope your cycle goes as well as Swing's did.

kris4153
04-21-2005, 12:46 PM
So are you cutting w/ max LMG or bulking?

Power-Quest
04-21-2005, 01:00 PM
Where do you live at in GA?

Cumming , Lake Lanier.

Newport Surfer , http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=13290814 , i paid 35 for mine you can find them cheap if you search , this one has been great very easy to use , with a lot of nice features.

kris4153 I am adding it to my cut , i wish i was bulking , that will be the next cycle.

Ok last dose for the day was with supper , and i will be off to bed soon , my next dose will be at 6 am fri..

CyberMuscle
04-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Thanks , i was born in tennessee , my brother competes in BB in and around Tennessee.

Noticed you are from TN.
Yeah im from Jackson. About an hour away from Memphis. If he has ever competed in the Southern Classic or Battle on the Bluff i have probably seen him.

Eightpak
04-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Subscribed. Can't wait to see your results.

Power-Quest
04-22-2005, 05:08 AM
Yeah im from Jackson. About an hour away from Memphis. If he has ever competed in the Southern Classic or Battle on the Bluff i have probably seen him.

He took 1st place in the eastern classic for 2003 , his name is pete ward.
And has several other 1st ,2nd and 3rd placings in BB.

Power-Quest
04-22-2005, 05:20 AM
4-22-05
Day 3

Took 1st dose of the day.

Going to the gym today to do some leg work since my shoulder is still a bit sore.

I workout , mon , wend , fri , at 3:00 pm eastern time i will post measurements and how things went at the gym when i get home.

Just mixed some ruby red crystal light grapefruit with my Xtend BCAA , wow what an improvement in taste , even though it was not bad before , its even better now.

I am open minded to any suggestions or tips along this cycle , so if you have any please speak up , i will listen.

Yesterdays diet:
April 21st , thursday
meal 1 , 1 pack oatmeal.
meal 2 , 1 bananna , 3 beef ribs.
meal 3 , 1 apple , 4 egg whites 2 yolks , 1 slice whole wheat bread.
meal 4 , protein shake with ground flax seed.
meal 5 , 2 1/2 ears of corn , 1 can of tuna.
meal 6 , protein shake with fresh strawberrys.

Thanks again guys.

chan_ho_nam
04-22-2005, 10:11 AM
Man am I excited about this thread. I just got my 2 bottles today...can't wait.

Power-Quest
04-22-2005, 11:22 AM
day 3 second dose going down now , and im off to the gym

Todays diet so far:
April 22nd , friday
meal 1 , protein shake with oats and ground flax seed tossed in.
meal 2 , 5 egg whites 1 yolk , 1 cup bro****.
meal 3 , 1 can tuna , 1 slice whole wheat bread.
meal 4 , 2 cups fat free refried beans , 1 apple.
meal 5 , protein shake with oats and strawberrys tossed in.
meal 6 , 1 bananna.
meal 7 , 3 broiled fish , rice , 1/2 cup coleslaw , 1/2 small baked potatoe.
meal 8 , 4 egg whites 1 yolk , 1 pack grits.

Power-Quest
04-22-2005, 03:19 PM
day 3 lmg

Ok back from the workout , all went well , monday a new program and i will start a new log to track weight increases throughout the cycle that will be posted here aswell.

Gary and i talked about it and tomorrow on , we are going to take 4 a day instead of 3 , trying for 1 every 6 hours =4 in 24 hours.

Starting measurements are all cold , and 3 weeks 1 day into my cut.

4-22-05 current
Waist 42
Chest 47
Thigh 24 1/2
Calve 15 1/2
Rt arm 15 1/2
Forearm 13 1/2

Last time i took measurements was 5-8-04 and some of the measurements from today are bigger numbers with me cutting for the last 3 weeks , so i know i have put on some muscle in a years time.Can't wait to take new bulk measurements.

thanatopsis
04-22-2005, 03:25 PM
*subscribe*

I wanted to do a cut on Max LMG as well... hoping it will spare my muscle tissue. I look forward to seeing how you do!

pumped_up
04-22-2005, 03:51 PM
how many caps of the rebound will you be taking for pct? a bottle taking 3 caps a day will last 2 weeks, and 2 caps a day will last 4. i had an extra bottle of rebound laying around so i decided to start taking it, and the stuff is potent.

Power-Quest
04-22-2005, 04:14 PM
I will take whatever the recomended dose is for pct.

I have read good things about it.

pumped_up
04-22-2005, 04:21 PM

dosage on the bottle says 1-3 caps daily w/ a meal/shake containing fat.

Kevinjd_2004
04-22-2005, 05:28 PM
im in too!

Nathan1
04-22-2005, 05:40 PM

I'd recommend one dose mid-morning, 2 at 10pm. i'm on week 3 PCT with this stuff. and i'm up 2 lbs. from when i ended my ergoMAX LMG cycle and any strength that i barely lost, is now back up to where it was at the end of cycle, some more(yeah, like that made sense). rebound rocks!

chan_ho_nam
04-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Great news to hear rebound is doing so well, I wish mine would get here...

skillgannon
04-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Great news to hear rebound is doing so well, I wish mine would get here...

Dont know if canada is similar but I had mine seized by australian customs as they couldnt make sense of the compound, it looks similar to 1,4-androstadiene-3-17-dione which is a banned substance so they seized it. I explained to them that it was actually 1,4-androstadiene-3,6,17-dione the difference between them and that it was not anabolic or androgenic in any way.

They wrote back saying that the compound is not chemicaly possible and will not release it. Matt said he is looking at relabling the reound xt with a more accurate ingredient listing. So I am hoping I will have better luck next time.

CyberMuscle
04-22-2005, 07:57 PM
day 3 lmg

Ok back from the workout , all went well , monday a new program and i will start a new log to track weight increases throughout the cycle that will be posted here aswell.

Gary and i talked about it and tomorrow on , we are going to take 4 a day instead of 3 , trying for 1 every 6 hours =4 in 24 hours.

Starting measurements are all cold , and 3 weeks 1 day into my cut.

4-22-05 current
Waist 42
Chest 47
Thigh 24 1/2
Calve 15 1/2
Rt arm 15 1/2
Forearm 13 1/2

Last time i took measurements was 5-8-04 and some of the measurements from today are bigger numbers with me cutting for the last 3 weeks , so i know i have put on some muscle in a years time.Can't wait to take new bulk measurements. May I ask why you are increasing the dosage to 4 a day?

Power-Quest
04-23-2005, 03:23 AM
I'd recommend one dose mid-morning, 2 at 10pm. i'm on week 3 PCT with this stuff. and i'm up 2 lbs. from when i ended my ergoMAX LMG cycle and any strength that i barely lost, is now back up to where it was at the end of cycle, some more(yeah, like that made sense). rebound rocks!

Yea i have read were others are taken 1 in morning and 2 just before bed.

This sounds like what i will do unless the sides are to much ,then ill back off.

Power-Quest
04-23-2005, 03:35 AM
DAY 4
4-23-05

May I ask why you are increasing the dosage to 4 a day?

Since the bottle says take 3 to 6 a day we felt like getting off the lowest end is one reason.

Advertisement
Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects.

So every 6 hours would be 4 in a day spread out , now i am not going to take one in the middle of the night , so it will look like this..

1 when i wake up 5:30 am.
2 at lunch 11:30 to 12.
3 before the workout 3:30 to 4:00.
4 just before bed time 8:30 to 9:00.

I had a lot more erections through the night , more so than usual , felt like i was sleeping on a pile of 2x4's.
if it goes the same tonight i will say my libido is on the increase , but we will see.

Off to do some work and earn some money ill be back at noon today to answer any more questions.

Power-Quest
04-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Day 4

Last dose 4th pill going down now 30 minutes to an hour before bed, today was cardio day which went normal.

Todays meals:
April 23rd , saturday
meal 1 , protein shake with strawberrys and oats tossed in.
meal 2 , 1 banana , 1 protein shake.
meal 3 , 1 tripple cheeseburger from wendys no fries. (cheat meal)
meal 4 , 5 egg whites 1 yolk , 1 slice whole wheat bread.
meal 5 , fat free refried beans , 1 apple.
meal 6 , 5 egg whites 1 yolk.
meal 7 , protein shake with , almonds tossed in.

Can't say i feel anything yet, buisness as usual tomorrows a new day.

Bed time body weight 213 lbs. 13 to 15 % bf abs showing.

Power-Quest
04-24-2005, 03:42 AM
Day 5
4-24-05

1st dose of the day

Libido is definatly up from normal.

The last three nights i have also had dreams that i can still remember , usually i will dream and not remember them , but the last 3 nights were vivid dreams. 2 good , 1 bad.

I will do some light cardio today , and go grocery shopping to prepare for next weeks diet , looking forward to this stuff kicking in.

40-Yard Dash_2
04-24-2005, 05:04 AM
This log will be very intresting to follow, and I realize you are doing a cut, but after 4 days with Ergomax LMG, Swingguru had already begun to gain weight and more importantly, strength. I know its early, but I was just hoping **** could make lightning strike twice. I don't think its gonna happen, though.

mikevalentine
04-24-2005, 05:35 AM
PQ,

Thanks for sharing your workout log, I follow it daily. Being an "old guy" I'm wondering how your 55 y/o workout partner is doing. Good luck on your cut cycle.

mv

Power-Quest
04-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Monday will be the test , gym day , my shoulder is good to go so i plan on setting the standard for the new workout program , and look at the increases from there.

I will be sure to let you all know anthing Gary/workout partner notices as well.

I remember my 1 ad / 4ad cycle i felt good day14 onward , high in spirit , and lots of energy, fast recovery , and crazy strength increase my first cycle.

I am starting to feel that high spirits/energy now at day 4 and 5 , but it could be the fact that my shoulder is not in pain and i got a haircut the other day:), so we will wait and see how things go in the gym during the next few days / weeks.

Food and 2nd dose down the hatch.

P.s your all welcome , happy to share.

Power-Quest
04-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Day 5 last dose

2 pimples showed up today on my face , as you can guess at 37 that doesn't happen to often anymore , may be nothing we will see in the days to come.
Just thought it might be worth mentioning.

Tomorrow im back to work then to the workout so ill post gym results then to start comparing.

Today was a normal day , feel like a champ.

Also found some info that some of you may not have read yet....

"Guys, the facts on this are that Max LMG is not going to be like Ergomax LMG at all. In fact they would be ideal to stack. Max LMG is ****'s new phermone that was going to be released along with Ergomax. Max LMG is not methylated,not liver toxic, barely suppressive at all, better at hardening/cutting then Ergomax, and less effective then Ergomax at lean muscle accrual. It is still two times as anabolc as Methyl Diene

aflexaholic

I am a Rep for **** so if you have any questions please just ask away. I believe you will see our products on this site very soon. I have been speaking with the company and they are great people.
Just FYI, Max LMG is definitly different than Ergomax but is just as effective at building muscle. Although the company could not say this.....some of the testers have reported effects like trenbolone.
There is no sides to worry about and it is not methylated so cycles can be longer than the norm.

todays meals:
April 24th , sunday
meal 1 , protein shake with oats and strawberrys tossed in.
meal 2 , turkey breast on 2 slices of whole wheat , 1 banana.
meal 3 , 1 ground round patty , 1 cup bro****.
meal 4 , 1 beef patty.
meal 5 , turkey breast meat , 1 apple.
meal 6 , 1 beef patty , 1 pack grits.
meal 7 , turkey breast , 1 apple.

untill tomorrow , cyas.

Colinballin23
04-25-2005, 09:42 AM
good log power-quest I just ordered my MAX LMG last night I won't be using it for a little while as I got some other products to try out but I didn't want to miss out like I did on Ergomax. Should be interesting to see how this product compares to Ergomax. Most people are seeing amazing results on ergomax hopefully MAX LMG won't disappoint.

Newport Surfer
04-25-2005, 11:25 AM
If this was Ergomax he would have seen a big difference already. It won't be as good but it should be beneficial. My guess is that it would be better on a clean bulk rather than while cutting... but I guess we will see.

Good luck to you and I look forwards to your progress. I might start up my bottle soon on a clean bulk. Summer is coming and I don't want to be left behind!

40-Yard Dash_2
04-25-2005, 11:33 AM
good log power-quest I just ordered my MAX LMG last night I won't be using it for a little while as I got some other products to try out but I didn't want to miss out like I did on Ergomax. Should be interesting to see how this product compares to Ergomax. Most people are seeing amazing results on ergomax hopefully MAX LMG won't disappoint.

Sorry dude, but it's gonna disappoint if you have used Ergomax LMG. I was hoping it would have been at least 75% of what the original was; however, I can almost guarantee it won't even be half as good. But remember, you won't be nearly as disappointed if you've never taken Ergomax LMG.

40-Yard Dash_2
04-25-2005, 11:35 AM
If this was Ergomax he would have seen a big difference already. It won't be as good but it should be beneficial. My guess is that it would be better on a clean bulk rather than while cutting... but I guess we will see.

Good luck to you and I look forwards to your progress. I might start up my bottle soon on a clean bulk. Summer is coming and I don't want to be left behind!

Exactly, with the original LMG it don't matter if you take in 1500 cals a day. You are going to get stronger and gain some weight.

Colinballin23
04-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Sorry dude, but it's gonna disappoint if you have used Ergomax LMG. I was hoping it would have been at least 75% of what the original was; however, I can almost guarantee it won't even be half as good. But remember, you won't be nearly as disappointed if you've never taken Ergomax LMG.

I didn't take Ergomax LMG I missed out on it :( but I'm going to give Max LMG a shot figured I'd see what all the hype was all about since I had some change to spare.

Power-Quest
04-25-2005, 04:57 PM
Day 6
4-25-05

I also have not done ergomax , and as they have stated it was never meant to be like ergo max , but rather used with it.

Even if it takes 2 weeks to kick in ,it would still be enjoyable.
They also said you can run it longer because its less supressive and not toxic on the liver.

I haven't even read up on ergo max , and was wondering if they would have the same time frame for kicking in, but i see from the post above ergo must have kicked in quicker.These are 2 diffrent compounds were talking about here and not ergos replacement as they may have wanted us to believe for the presale.

Lets wait give it a chance , its only been 6 days , the main thing is if it does kick in and how many days till it was noticable.

So if they recommend 3 to 6 in a day , you know some of the testers were taken even more probably , just a thought ,not saying do it.

Also today was my first day back in the gym since i seperated my shoulder a week ago , things went real good i was pain free and happy to get back to lifting.

Tomorrow i will post gym results from today , ill have more time then.
I will also post pics this week end.

I felt like todays diet sucked , just the way it worked out due to schedule.

todays meals:
April 25th , monday
meal 1 , protein shake with oats.
meal 2 , 1 banana.
meal 3 , 1 protein shake.
meal 4 , chicken breast , black eye peas , potatoes.
meal 5 , oatmeal.
meal 6 , 1 apple.
meal 7 , protein shake.
meal 8 , chicken breast , 1 slice whole wheat bread.

Almost forgot , i got me a date with a chick from the gym , bonus.
cya tomorrow guys

size
04-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Sorry dude, but it's gonna disappoint if you have used Ergomax LMG. I was hoping it would have been at least 75% of what the original was; however, I can almost guarantee it won't even be half as good.
Why do you feel compelled to make such claims with no evidence? Some individuals were doubting Ergomax LMG when it first was released also. Give MAX LMG somtime and then address the situation.

40-Yard Dash_2
04-26-2005, 03:33 AM
Why do you feel compelled to make such claims with no evidence? Some individuals were doubting Ergomax LMG when it first was released also. Give MAX LMG somtime and then address the situation.

Okay, we'll see.

Power-Quest
04-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Day 7
4-26-05

Here are some things i have noticed the last couple of days and waited till now to report.

1. I have a very labor intensive job , the last 3 days my job has gotten easier , i can tell i have more energy.

2. When i wake up at 5 am i am a lot more refreshed and spring out of bed looking forward to going to work , i had the same feeling from other cycles.

3. My libido seems like it could careless about some snatch , but once it rises it's a hard like i had in my 20's.

Keep in mind this is also my first serious cut , so some things like energy may be from fat loss , since i haven't done a cut of this magnatude before i can't tell what might be what , ill just report it and let time tell me what was what.

If i had to make a guess right now at 7 days , i would say each day is a little better , the last three i have noticed the (hey im starting to feel good feeling)and that by the end of next week i think a lot more questions will be answered.

Yesterday was great to be back in the gym , started the new program , its basically 3 sets of 12 on most excercises.

training went like this:
Mon 4-24
Chest:
DB incline press went easy testing shoulder used 50 for 3x12 next time 80's
cable cross overs 3x12 160

Shoulders:
DB shoulder shrugs 3x12 65

Tricep:
rope pushdowns 3x12 110
bar pushdowns full stack 3x12

Back:
row to grow 3x12 180 lbs.
rack lifts from below the knee 1x12 275 no straps no underware :)

Then we hit abs hard with weight each workout.
Then we did 15 minutes walking on the tread mill.

We do a mon ,wend ,fri ,mon program were im hitting the same body part twice in 8 days with plenty of recovery time. So tomorrow will be legs, bicep and forearm ,which i am looking forward to.

Next report tomorrow after the workout.

sexpistol
04-26-2005, 05:20 PM
You are cutting?

chan_ho_nam
04-26-2005, 05:36 PM
You are cutting?

Are you illiterate?

dbish77
04-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Are you illiterate?

If he is illiterate he is quite the impressive individual...being able to type sentences that actually make sense in different topics is quite a feat. :)

Power-Quest
04-27-2005, 08:18 AM
Day 8
4-27-05

Why is everyone else i see with a log on this stuff only doing a 4 week cycle?

If it takes 2 weeks to kick in (a guess) then in my opinion 4 weeks is probably not going to even be worth it.

They have already stated it can be run for longer cycles for variuos reasons.

A few more pimples showed up this morning.

Lol did my 4 hour job in 2 hours today without sacrificing quality.

Gary stated yesterday that he was starting to feel hard/tight , i feel it slightly , not like 1 ad hardened me up ,yet.

I will post again after the gym today , my cre thunder showed up yesterday so ill be starting that again after being off it for almost 2 weeks now.

plywood
04-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Why is everyone else i see with a log on this stuff only doing a 4 week cycle?

I only bought one bottle!

I'm playing it by ear. If I see great results, I might extend the cycle.

Power-Quest
04-27-2005, 04:09 PM
Day 8 update
body weight today 208 lbs.

Gym 4-26 wend.

Bicep standind ez bar curl close grip 3x12 75 lbs. 1st set i did 15 so next time ill start with 80.

Forearm reverse curl 3x12 30lbs slow.

Leg extension 3x12 155 lbs. i did 16 1st set, so ill up the weight next time and shoot for 12.

Standing calve raise 3x12 100 lbs. 1st set i did 15.

Squats a straight 3x12 with 225 1 minute rest between.

Abs then 5 minutes on tread mill.

Notes:

I shoot for 12 and always trying for 1 more the next time i do that excersise when i get to 15 reps i add weight.

I will be doing this same workout in ten days we should know by then if its working for sure.

Fri. will be chest , shoulders , tricep , back width and thickness , so next mon. i will hit biceps and legs again but , we will squat 1x12 for a ass kicking heavy set. then fri. a repeat of leg and bicep listed above.

I will 'predict' now that by the end of the second week or start of the 3rd week is when i think the magic day is coming.

Oh had massive pumps and veins today, felt strong , but i did start back on cre-thunder and the loosing bf would account for part of this.

I have never been as cut as i am now , not even when i was in my 20's.Not because of max lmg but because of diet , training, cardio , and a strong will.
So if and when this stuff works it should be insane results for me cut wise , I have already managed to hang on to most if not all my muscle the forst 4 weeks.

I am breaking out more than usual with pimples , we will see if this continues , i even use the nutragena face bar and bath/shower daily FYI.
pimples are not norm for me at my age , so get ready kids :).

40-Yard Dash_2
04-27-2005, 05:16 PM
So I take it this is definitely a dry compound. You are not getting any bloat, right?

Power-Quest
04-28-2005, 01:43 AM
So far no bloat , at first i thought it bloated me just slightly , but i don't see or feel the bloat now.

But damn the acne , on my shoulders chest and face , we will see if it continues producing pimples.

size
04-28-2005, 02:01 AM
Bloating should not be expected.

Stuart Rudolph
04-28-2005, 03:46 AM
Day 7
4-26-05

Here are some things i have noticed the last couple of days and waited till now to report.

1. I have a very labor intensive job , the last 3 days my job has gotten easier , i can tell i have more energy.

2. When i wake up at 5 am i am a lot more refreshed and spring out of bed looking forward to going to work , i had the same feeling from other cycles.

3. My libido seems like it could careless about some snatch , but once it rises it's a hard like i had in my 20's.

Keep in mind this is also my first serious cut , so some things like energy may be from fat loss , since i haven't done a cut of this magnatude before i can't tell what might be what , ill just report it and let time tell me what was what.

If i had to make a guess right now at 7 days , i would say each day is a little better , the last three i have noticed the (hey im starting to feel good feeling)and that by the end of next week i think a lot more questions will be answered.

Yesterday was great to be back in the gym , started the new program , its basically 3 sets of 12 on most excercises.

training went like this:
Mon 4-24
Chest:
DB incline press went easy testing shoulder used 50 for 3x12 next time 80's
cable cross overs 3x12 160

Shoulders:

Tricep:
rope pushdowns 3x12 110
bar pushdowns full stack 3x12

Back:
row to grow 3x12 180 lbs.
rack lifts from below the knee 1x12 275 no straps no underware :)

Then we hit abs hard with weight each workout.
Then we did 15 minutes walking on the tread mill.

We do a mon ,wend ,fri ,mon program were im hitting the same body part twice in 8 days with plenty of recovery time. So tomorrow will be legs, bicep and forearm ,which i am looking forward to.

Next report tomorrow after the workout.

I'm on day 5 of Max, and I agree with the downswing of libido, very much like the effects of 1-AD. I also am experiencing shrinkage, but I'm definitely hardening up, and my strength and reps are on the increase.

I need to figure out what I can stack it with, to combat the loss of sex drive. I figure something with similar effects to 4-AD. Any suggestions?

40-Yard Dash_2
04-28-2005, 03:58 AM
I'm on day 5 of Max, and I agree with the downswing of libido, very much like the effects of 1-AD. I also am experiencing shrinkage, but I'm definitely hardening up, and my strength and reps are on the increase.

I need to figure out what I can stack it with, to combat the loss of sex drive. I figure something with similar effects to 4-AD. Any suggestions?

Author said that libido should be increasing, not decreasing. Also, a buddy of mine is currently on day 8 and his libido has slightly increased, but here is the quote from the man, "Max LMG is powerful anti-progesterone though itself is structurally related. When progesterone receptors are stimulated the result is similar to estrogen activity including water retention, gyno and zero sex-drive. When an anti-progestin like Max LMG is employed the opposite results, this meaning a drying tighter look with improved muscularity and libido."

Power-Quest
04-28-2005, 08:59 AM
Day 9
4-28-05

I seem to remember them saying it did not give you the wood that ergomax did , but is not suppose to be to suppresive.

Like i have stated , i don't have any drive during the daytime , but once im excited it is better than normal.

It seems like each time i wake up to piss i have wood.

sexpistol
04-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Yeah, so any gains to speak of? Doesn't sound like it... The pumps and everything else are pretty often a placebo, so I am interested in the gains and measurement. Hard to tell on a cut though.

-SP

Power-Quest
04-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Day 9 update

It is hard to tell , Since i am doing my first ever cut , some results are related to that , i can tell you that the scale is the same but i am still loosing bf.

I just think its to soon to say to be honest , is it working (yes) i feel the beginning sighns i got with my other cycles before they really kicked in , thats why my prediction is still a good 2 weeks before i can say without a doubt , it might even take 3 weeks.

But the fact that **** says 4 to 6 week cycles should yield good results makes me think it better kick in within 2 weeks or 4 weeks would be over before you even knew it.

When it kicks in rest assure i will be posting that day here in bold letters.

Gary is also having acne problems and he is age 55.

In My Eyes
04-28-2005, 12:36 PM
I haven't had any acne yet, and I'm 19 (I would think I'd get it bad if anyone of us testers did).. I've been washing 3 times daily (w/neutragena face bar) and using 2.5% Benzoyl and Cetaphil for moisture... Seems to be working well.. Best of luck!

Power-Quest
04-28-2005, 01:45 PM
The acne did not start till 3 days ago day 6 of max lmg.

I just did my cardio jog/walk and usually do 3 to 4 laps today i did 6 and it didn't exaust me , usually my calves are burning so bad i have to stop at 3 to 4.

Gary did a rediculous amount of cardio last night , i couldn't believe it when he told me.

I think each day has gotten better than the last , its gonna be a creeper , i do feel it now im just wanting it to get better before i say rush out and buy this product , and at this pace 2 weeks should have me fully there.

I would say it starts coming on were you feel it slightly after 7 days , now lets see how much better it gets , each day is a little better it seems so far.

Stuart Rudolph
04-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Well I'm on the 6th day, and still no sex drive to speak of. BUT!, I can definitely see a difference in the mirror, my muscles do look and feel fuller and nice and tight, with strength and reps still increasing. I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks. But if my libido doesn't pick up in a few days, I may have to pick up some Ultra HOT, or something of the like.

In summary so far, 1 thumb up. In only 6 days I can already see a difference, though I'm staying at the same weight, and body fat percentage. But 1 thumb down on shrinkage and libido. Only time will tell.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 228
BF: 9%

Power-Quest
04-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Day 10
4-29-05

Todays workout:

DB chest flys 3x12 55 next time 70

Tricep close grip bench 3x12 145

Behind the head lat pull 3x12 120

Rack lifts 3x12 225

Notes:

Lots of energy the last 3 days.

Monday 5-2 will be the day ill will come here and say its working , i just have that feeling.

I think the best is still to come and were just getting started (but we defenatly have started).

Mondays workout will be bicep , forearm and legs.

The next time i do these lifts i will know if my strength goes up , should be light weight if this stuff kicks in more.

All my explanations are me comparing this to my 1ad 4ad cycle , i was harder and more tight and stronger on 1 ad after 3 weeks , than i am now 10 days on this but its still early and i think its still gonna hit me, no worrys yet.

Well thats todays report ,feeling like a champ

Tomorrow sat. , i will post my 4 weeks in cut pictures plus before i started the cut for you all to compare.

Power-Quest
04-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Day 11
4-30-05

Notes:

4 days ago the scale was at 208 , today it is 213 and i have less body fat at 213 than i did at 208 , 4 weeks into my cut.

The acne has went away and not returned.

Garys weight has also went up while still loosing fat.

Both of us have felt agressive and irretable mood the last few days.

It is defenatly working and monday should be a wonderful day in the gym.

Pics are coming within the hour.

Power-Quest
04-30-2005, 12:44 PM
4 weeks in pics:

Day 11 max lmg

Another 4 to 8 weeks to go.

213 lbs 4 weeks in today , i was 217 starting and a chubby boy.

Power-Quest
04-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Few more:

The rest of my hair will be removed soon.

Day 11 max lmg.

I will also start carb cycling to really get cut.

Pics are me at 213 lbs. today 4 weeks in.

Gimme some feed back guys , i feel like im talking to a wall.

Stuart Rudolph
04-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Well I'm on day 7 with "Max", and my strength and reps are still increasing. I'm really seeing a difference in the mirror. Weight is still hanging at 228, with 9% BF. My moods are a little more agressive, but the "boys" downstairs are still heading north, with no increase in libido. I'm taking the recommended dose of 3 a day with meals. Is that the regimen you're on Power Quest?
Should I increase my dosage to maybe help my libido issue. I'm about to stack it with something to help with my sex drive. Please help! My lady's getting frustrated!

Power-Quest
04-30-2005, 04:36 PM
I am taken 4 pills a day , i have no sex drive myself , but i can get it arroused if i need to , but i damn sure don't feel like it.

From the looks of it more will probably make you less active.

Some say 3 a day may be enough , at that dosage 1 bottle lasts a month.

More chemical doesn't always mean more results , but the bottle does say 3 to 6 a day , so untill someone does it at high doses and low doses to compare, we will have to wait and see.

As for your wife , tell her its only 4 to 8 weeks :).

You can also find lots of info in the search option on boosting sexual drive.

Remember no one knows how max lmg will react with other drugs/herbs , so be safe.

Stuart Rudolph
05-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the reply Power Quest. I may have to stack it with ****'s Ultra Hot to jump start the ole' ballaroonees, I had planned to use this after my cycle, but I'm tired of living like a monk. I don't believe this stack will have adverse effects. We'll have to see. Thanks again.

mikevalentine
05-01-2005, 05:07 AM
PQ,

You haven’t posted your diet lately. Is it as restrictive as when you started on your cut cycle? 208 up to 213 is quite jump while on a cut!!

Pics look great, keep it up.
mv

Power-Quest
05-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Glad to see your paying attention mikevalentine , i was writing my meals down for the first 4 weeks , now i am just gonna keep eating the same foods with some changes.

Here are some of the changes that i will be employing the next 4 to 8 weeks.

1.I will be adding in carb cycling in another 2 weeks to really get the last of the fat off while holding on to muscle http://www.skippypodar.net/Fitness/carbcycling.html

2.This should be an obvious one , more cardio. On cardio days i will do it once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

3.I will cut out all cheat meals the last couple of weeks.

4.I will even get up at midnight and do 15 minutes of cardio and go back to bed if i need to the last couple weeks:).

5.I will cut out red meat the last 2 weeks , just fish/chicken.

Whatever effect the max lmg has on my cut will be bonus , i am hoping it hardens me up like 1 ad did.

The first 4 weeks are easy , now is when i will have to earn the rest.

Power-Quest
05-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Here was my diet for the first 4 weeks.

April 1st , friday
meal 1 , protien shake and a 4oz steak with very little gravy.
meal 2 , 1 chicken breast b/s 6.8oz cooked , and bro**** 3oz frozen.
meal 3 , 5 egg whites 1 yolk , 1cup of brown rice cooked.
post workout shake.
meal 4 , 1 can of tuna plain , 3.9oz of shredded potatoe plain.

April 2nd , saturday
meal 1 , cheat meal 2 bisquits with gravy , hash browns , bacon. 15 minutes cardio after.
meal 2 , 1 apple , 1 2scoop protien shake.
meal 3 , 1 chicken breast 7 oz b/s , 3oz bro****.
meal 4 , 6oz fillet minan , 1 cup green beans.
meal 5 , 6oz chicken breast b/s , 2 slices of whole wheat bread.

April 3rd , sunday
meal 1 , 1 pack of oatmeal with splenda.
meal 2 , 6oz chicken b/s , 1 apple.
meal 3 , 5 egg whites 1 yolk , 1 carrot.
meal 4 , 1 can tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread , 1 bananna.
meal 5 , 7 oz broiled fish , 1 cup white rice , 1/2 cup coleslaw.
meal 6 , 6 egg whites 1 yolk , 3 oz bro****.

April 4th , monday
meal 1 , 1 pack oatmeal , protein drink.
meal 2 , 1/2 cup beans , 1/2 cup turnip greens , 6 oz chicken breast b/s.
meal 3 , 5 oz grilled chicken sandwich , on whole wheat bread.
meal 4 , 2 egg whites 1 yolk , 1 bananna , 1 apple.
protein shake post workout.
meal 5 , 1 6 oz chicken breast , 1 cup bro****.

April 5th , tuesday
meal 1 , protein shake , 1 bannana.
meal 2 , 5oz steak , 1/2 cup pinto beans , 1/2 cup corn.
meal 3 , 5 oz chicken b/s , 3oz bro**** , 1 slice whole wheat bread.
meal 4 , 1pound fish fillet , 1 cup brown rice.
meal 5 , 5 oz chicken breast b/s , 1 apple.
meal 6 protein shake.

April 6th , wend
meal 1, protein shake , 1 banana.
meal 2 , wendys tripple cheeseburger.(oops)
meal 3 , 6 oz chicken skinless.
meal 4 , 3 oz chicken breast , 1 banana.
meal 5 post workout protein shake.
meal 6 , 1/2 cup soy milk , 1/2 cup bro**** , 3 oz skinless chicken.

April 7th , thursday
meal 1 , protein shake , with 1 pack of oatmeal.
meal 2 , protein shake , 1 cup soy milk.
meal 3 , 2 grilled chicken sandwiches on wheat.
meal 4 , 1 can of tuna , 1 slice whole wheat bread.

(End Of Week 1)

April 8th , friday
meal 1 , egg mc muffin.
meal 2 , protein shake , 1 banana.
meal 3 , 2 beef ribs , 1 cup baked beans , 1 cup red potatoes.
meal 4 , protein shake , 1 banana.
meal 5 , 3 peace broiled fish dinner , rice , coleslaw.

April 9th , saturday
meal 1 , 2 bisquits and gravy.(cheat meal)
meal 2 , b/s chicken breast sandwich on whole wheat.
meal 3 , apple.
meal 4 , 4oz soy milk , 1 chicken breast b/s with fat free mozarella cheese.
meal 5 , 8 oz lean beef .

April 10th , sunday
meal 1 , 1 yolk 6 egg whites , 1 slice whole wheat bread.
meal 2 , 6.5oz b/s chicken breast , 1 cup bro****.
meal 3 , 1 pear , 1 banana , 3 oz b/s chicken.
meal 4 , 1 can tuna , 1 slice whole wheat bread.
meal 5 , 6oz b/s chicken , 3 ears of corn.
meal 6 , protein shake , 1/2 tbls flax oil.

April 11th , monday
meal 1 , protein shake with old fashion oats.
meal 2 , 1 b/s chicken breast.
meal 3 , 1 apple.
meal 4 , 1 b/s chicken breast .
meal 5 , 3 broiled fish fillets , rice , 1/2 cup coleslaw.
meal 6 , 6 egg whites 1 yolk.

April 12th , tuesday
meal 1 , protein shake with oats added.
meal 2 , 1 apple.
meal 3 , lean ground beef (rinsed in hot water) , in sloppy joe sauce.
meal 4 , 3 peace broiled fish dinner (capt n dsss) , rice , potatoe plain, salad.
meal 5 , 6 egg whites 1 yolk.
meal 6 , sugar free jello.

April 13th , wend
meal 1 , protein shake with some oats tossed in.
meal 2 , 1 banana.
meal 3 , 4 cheese krystals , no fries.(oops)
meal 4 , 3 peace broiled fish dinner (capt dsss).
meal 5 , 1 pair , 1 chicken breast b/s.
meal 6 , 1 chicken breast b/s , 1 pack of instant grits made with water added splenda.
meal 7 , 6 egg whites , 1 yolk.

April 14th , thursday
meal 1 , protein shake with oats tossed in.
meal 2 , 5 egg whites 1 yolk.
meal 3 , small chicken breast b/s , 1 pair.
meal 4 , 1 can tuna , with mustard , 1/2 tbls reduced fat /chole free mayo.
meal 5 , protein shake , 1 pack instant grits with splenda.
meal 6 , 1 chicken breast b/s.
meal 7 ,

(End Of Week 2)

April 15th , friday
meal 1 , protein shake with oats .
meal 2 , 1 can tuna.

April 16th , saturday
meal 1 , 2 bisquits with gravy 1 bacon strip.
meal 2 , 1 can tuna , 1 pack instant grits.
meal 3 , 3 peace broiled fish dinner.
meal 4 , 1 lean beef patty.
meal 5 , 1 porkchop , 1 pack instant grits.

April 17th , sunday
meal 1 , prorein shake , 1 pack instant grits.
meal 2 , 1 can tuna , 1 cup bro****.
meal 3 , 5 egg whites 1 yolk.
meal 4 , 1 porkchop , 1 can green beans.
meal 5 , protein shake , 1 pack instant grits.

April 18th , monday
meal 2 , chicken breast , green beans , plain potatoes.
meal 3 , 1 pack instant grits.
meal 4 , 1 pack grits , 3 egg whites 1 yolk.
meal 5 , 1 pack of oatmeal.
meal 6 , protein shake.

April 19th , tuesday
meal 1 , protein shake.
meal 2 , 2 bisquits with gravy and small hash browns. (oops)
meal 3 , 1 pack oatmeal.
meal 4 , 1 apple , hand full of deli sliced turkey breast.
meal 5 , 1/2 cup soy milk , some deli sliced turkey breast.
meal 6 , 4 oz lean beef tips , 1 cup bro****.
meal 7 , small amount of deli turkey breast , protein shake with ground flax seed.

April 20th , wend
meal 1 , 1 pack oatmeal.
meal 2 , turkey breast on 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
meal 3 , 6oz lean beef tips , 1 banana.
meal 4 , lean beef tips , 1 cup bro****.
meal 5 , 6 oz turkey breast , 1/2 cup soy milk.
meal 6 , 4 beef ribs , 1cup bro****.

April 21st , thursday
meal 1 , 1 pack oatmeal.
meal 2 , 1 bananna , 3 beef ribs.
meal 3 , 1 apple , 4 egg whites 2 yolks , 1 slice whole wheat bread.
meal 4 , protein shake with ground flax seed.
meal 5 , 2 1/2 ears of corn , 1 can of tuna.
meal 6 , protein shake with fresh strawberrys.

END OF WEEK 3

April 22nd , friday
meal 1 , protein shake with oats and ground flax seed tossed in.
meal 2 , 5 egg whites 1 yolk , 1 cup bro****.
meal 3 , 1 can tuna , 1 slice whole wheat bread.
meal 4 , 2 cups fat free refried beans , 1 apple.
meal 5 , protein shake with oats and strawberrys tossed in.
meal 6 , 1 bananna.
meal 7 , 3 broiled fish , rice , 1/2 cup coleslaw , 1/2 small baked potatoe.
meal 8 , 4 egg whites 1 yolk , 1 pack grits.

April 23rd , saturday
meal 1 , protein shake with strawberrys and oats tossed in.
meal 2 , 1 banana , 1 protein shake.
meal 3 , 1 tripple cheeseburger from wendys no fries. (cheat meal)
meal 4 , 5 egg whites 1 yolk , 1 slice whole wheat bread.
meal 5 , fat free refried beans , 1 apple.
meal 7 , protein shake with , almonds tossed in.

April 24th , sunday
meal 1 , protein shake with oats and strawberrys tossed in.
meal 2 , turkey breast on 2 slices of whole wheat , 1 banana.
meal 3 , 1 ground round patty , 1 cup bro****.
meal 4 , 1 beef patty.
meal 5 , turkey breast meat , 1 apple.
meal 6 , 1 beef patty , 1 pack grits.
meal 7 , turkey breast , 1 apple.

April 25th , monday
meal 2 , 1 banana.
meal 3 , 1 protein shake.
meal 4 , chicken breast , black eye peas , potatoes.
meal 5 , oatmeal.
meal 6 , 1 apple.
meal 7 , protein shake.
meal 8 , chicken breast , 1 slice whole wheat bread.

Power-Quest
05-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Day 12 max lmg
4-31-05

214 lbs upon waking.

Feeling like a champ , looking forward to mondays bicep leg day , gonna put the max lmg to the test.

I will say the last few days im getting a bit harder , but im still waiting for it to hit me and leave no question.

Gary and i are both still taken 4 a day on schedule.

chan_ho_nam
05-01-2005, 01:15 PM
I think I'm starting to see a pattern here. Max seems perfect for cutting. My friend has been on it for almost a week now, and he's been dropping bf but still gaining weight. Its incredible, makes me want to bust my stash out right now.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-01-2005, 01:24 PM
I think I'm starting to see a pattern here. Max seems perfect for cutting. My friend has been on it for almost a week now, and he's been dropping bf but still gaining weight. Its incredible, makes me want to bust my stash out right now.

Exactly, my buddy is also using it to cut down with, and he is taking in around 2000-2300 cals a day. He is also dropping some bf, and he has gained 3 pounds. I believe he is like on his 9th day of the cycle.

steve777
05-01-2005, 05:10 PM
PQ/Stewart-
Have either of you noticed shrinkage of the testicles (similar to what would occur with PH or steroid use)?

solarize
05-01-2005, 05:29 PM
HI there.
I am also doing a Max LMG cycle (log here also).
Haven't noticed any shrinkage... not like DECA anyway..
I am only on day 7 however... Won't be able to make a fair comment

steve777
05-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I would be interested in any side effects (if any) you all experience along the way (libido, testicle shrinkage, difficulty in urinating or hair loss would be the big ones for me). Thanks for the great log so far.

Power-Quest
05-02-2005, 04:20 AM
The only side effect so far is no sex drive.

No shrinkage so far.

Power-Quest
05-02-2005, 04:22 AM
Day 13
5-1-05

Looking forward to todays workout , and i will report later on today.

Thanks guys.

Stuart Rudolph
05-02-2005, 04:46 AM
PQ/Stewart-
Have either of you noticed shrinkage of the testicles (similar to what would occur with PH or
steroid use)?

For me yes, there is shrinkage big time, and zero libido. As far as urination and hair loss, everything is just fine there, but that's me.

I'm debating on which test booster to stack with Max, to counter the loss of drive. There are just so many to choose from.

sexpistol
05-02-2005, 06:50 AM
I like how M1P has a test booster in it to counter the effects of the progestin shutdown. Maybe you should use something like formestane on cycle to help boost test and give you a little androgenic bump.

Down_n_Dirty
05-02-2005, 08:38 AM
I'm suprised people's sex drives have shut down on Max LMG, I'm running 4 pills a down and I'm as horny as ever, maybe in a week I'll sing a different song.

Power-Quest
05-02-2005, 08:59 AM
I'm suprised people's sex drives have shut down on Max LMG, I'm running 4 pills a down and I'm as horny as ever, maybe in a week I'll sing a different song.

At first i had increased wood/drive but that went away after a week.

Eightpak
05-02-2005, 11:50 AM
...I'm debating on which test booster to stack with Max, to counter the loss of drive. There are just so many to choose from.

Diesel Test bro all the way!

40-Yard Dash_2
05-02-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm no PH expert, so could someone please tell me what in the heck it means when Max LMG is shutting people down? Is it necessary a good thing or what? I know 1-AD and M1T shut people down pretty hard, but I did not experience that, at least not from the M1T. And I have never taken 1-AD before.

plywood
05-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Lookin' good, dude.

Nice progress!

Newport Surfer
05-02-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm no PH expert, so could someone please tell me what in the heck it means when Max LMG is shutting people down? Is it necessary a good thing or what? I know 1-AD and M1T shut people down pretty hard, but I did not experience that, at least not from the M1T. And I have never taken 1-AD before.

The term "shut you down" refers to the loss of your natural testosterone and subsequent sex drive. Some anabolic substances do it more than others. This doesn't mean they are any more or less effective... just a side effect. Nordiol shuts you down hard and it sucks for mass gains while Ergomax (as far as I've read) didn't do it too much and it's worked wonders for people.

Power-Quest
05-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Tomorrow ill report on todays gym results , gotta get up early for work tomorrow and my legs are numb , ill have more time to go into detail then.

Thanks plywood , and everyone else thats contributing to this log.

I see a need to discuss something to stack , that will help with sex drive , hopefully some of the more experianced will offer there help here since 4ad is not legal to purchase anymore.

Time for sleep , ill post info tomorrow.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Here is a quote from Author:

"Okay, Max LMG is a progestin analog simialr to the abortion drug RU-486. As such it has the ability to decrease DHT by inhibiting the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme: Less DHT means less secondary male characteristics...like humping other peoples legs in the clubs. The key is dosage. Since the product itself stimulates the D-1 and D-2 receptors (the dopamine receptors in the brain that control sex drive and other good things) there is an increase with use...if the dosages are right. For most this means 1 cap 3 times daily. However some are more sensitive and will need to reduce to 1 cap 2 times daily. The point being that too much will overstimulate the D-1 and D-2 receptors resulting in LOSS of libido.

Jason is using 1 cap 3 times daily and I never let him near my leg any more."

40-Yard Dash_2
05-02-2005, 08:16 PM
I thought this would help shed some light to the subject of....libido loss!

kris4153
05-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Or it could also be a clever cover up! ...no offense to ****!!!

40-Yard Dash_2
05-03-2005, 03:00 AM
Or it could also be a clever cover up! ...no offense to ****!!!
Exactly!

Mr.50
05-03-2005, 05:25 AM
Well it could be but then he is actually advocating taking less of his product which would not be very likely if it was a scam.

Exactly!

Big_Spaz
05-03-2005, 05:38 AM
Good email 40 yard, that really does help.

I'm not on this product, but if I would take it, I would stick to the 1 cap 3 times per day. That sounds to be about right.

-Spaz

40-Yard Dash_2
05-03-2005, 06:13 AM
Well it could be but then he is actually advocating taking less of his product which would not be very likely if it was a scam.

I wasn't talking about it being a scam. Hell, I have seen first hand that this stuff is the "real deal." I was saying in terms of the ban, he is trying to cover up. You know, so like the product doesn't get pulled!

Power-Quest
05-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Day 14
5-3-05

First off heres yesterdays workout:

Pre curl , close grip 3x12 80 lbs.

Hammer curls 3x12 30 lbs.

leg curl 3x12 155 lbs.

Seated calve extension 3x20 220 lbs.

Squats 1x12 315 lbs.

All workout days from now on we will be able to compare to the last time i did it.

Well its been 2 weeks , i am hard/tight , nothing crazy but noticable , i am more aggresive / aggrivated this is very obvious , but i bite my tongue so its under control.

I have lots of energy , weighed in at 208 today much leaner than my progress pics , by the way my scale does flucuate by a few pounds.

Something i have noticed more here the last 4 days is my mouth is very dry , i can drink water and 10 seconds later dry mouth again. Someone else pointed this out to me also through a pm.

Im sleeping really good each night , waking up feeling rested.

no more pimples , no hair loss , 4 more weeks ill take measurmewnts again and more photos to post at 8 weeks in.

40-Yard Dash_2 , this might explain why the first 3 days i was horny , and then i switched to 4 pills my sex drive declined.

Also note that even though theres no desire to have sex , i can still get it up without no problem. Thank god , i am taking a honey out from the gym and i would hate to be handicapped.

This will be a good compound to stack with something else to get better results , but i want to see how it holds up on its own , im still not giving up on it but there has to be more to it before i say spend all your lunch money on it.

I am dry and hard with lots of energy but there is no crazy strength gains yet.

I am sure if i was bulking then the strength would be much better.

By week 4 i think a lot more things will be clear and make more since.

Tomorrow will be another day in the gym , we will see how it goes.

Power-Quest
05-04-2005, 04:57 AM
Day 15
5-4-05

All goes well , ill post todays gym results when i get home , today will be incline db presses again.

DB incline press 3x12 70 lbs. , did 11 on the last set.

DB Shrugs 3x12 70 lbs., did 20 on the last set.

Tricep rope pull down 3x12 110 lbs. ,did 17 on the last set.

Seated Row 3x12 180 lbs. , did 13 on the last set.

Rack lift 1x12 295 lbs. did 14.

Recovery seems to be better , strength up but nothing crazy , but hey im cutting , if i were bulking i would be lifting much heavier. Im good at bulking.

The agression is still there.

Sleeping like a coma patient.

More tomorrow.

Power-Quest
05-04-2005, 04:31 PM
See above post...

plywood
05-06-2005, 11:54 AM
PQ, what's your calorie intake these days? Have you lost much on the waist since 4/22?

Just curious because I've lost 1.5 lbs in the last 9 days on my cut. Thankfully, strength is still going up, but I wonder how long that's going to last.

Power-Quest
05-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Day 17
5-6-05

Plywood , i do not count calories , i just eat clean and enough so that i loose the fat slowly , watching the mirror and scale.

I was told to measure the waist over the belly button so heres the tape over the belly button measurement ,taken now 40 inches , so ive lost 2 more inches since 4-22. So thats belly fat disapearing there :)

Todays workout:
Legs and biceps were today.

Standing close grip curl ez bar 3x12 80 lbs. last time was 75 lbs.

Reverse curl 3x12 35 lbs. did 14 on my last set , last time 30 lbs.

Leg extension 3x12 170 lbs , 155 lbs. last time.

Standing calve raise 3x12 120 lbs. , 100 lbs last time.

Squats 3x12 225 lbs. did 14 on my last set at 15 i up the weight 10 lbs.

Ok my partner is out of town and i didn't take as much rest between sets as normal , so today i found myself making a mental note as to the quickest route to the puke bucket on squats today.

The gains i am making in the gym are normal for me so the max lmg is not doing diddly squat at producing noticable strength increases for me as i see others reporting.

Now that i think about things from 17 days in this , i get more from Cre-a-thunder than i do from max lmg , if you look at the price you pay for max lmg it is about 1 dollar a day for dosage , so with that ill say You Get What You Pay For (mild effect).

It is in my book , very mild , hardness is no were near 1 ad , the only thing i notice enough to mention is a slight bit more energy and recovery , and i still wake up in the night with a very stiff wood , but no drive during the day.

My opinion is to save your money , at this point im not impressed.

Yes Cre-a-thunder is better than this stuff ,great product as everyone knows , and a little cheaper :).

I will continue through with the cycle , and this log , but this product is sucking as a stand alone , without a doubt i say stack lmg with something better or just skip it all together.

It is not even 1/3 of a 1t/4ad , 1ad/4ad cycle as far as mass, strength , hardness , recovery , all the things im looking for and i know you are too.

Sounds like superdrol will be the way to go , abit more money (get what you pay for) but a lot more kick.

I think there were some clever minds at work with this product during the presale info and the way it was presented to us is all starting to make since now.

I think the mild recovery/energy increase are the only +'ss for me and this product , i will not be purchasing more.

Gary also has stated a couple of times he notices no diffrence.

As ive stated i am still gonna hang in there and complete the cycle so we will see ,its only been 2 and a half weeks but im not happy so far.

Don't shoot the messanger ,just telling it like it is.

plywood
05-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Day 17
5-6-05

I was told to measure the waist over the belly button so heres the tape over the belly button measurement ,taken now 40 inches , so ive lost 2 more inches since 4-22. So thats belly fat disapearing there :)

That's freakin incredible if you ask me. My best case scenario is 1/2" per week off the waist.

Keep up the good work!

Power-Quest
05-06-2005, 05:12 PM
What the , my post is not here now.

I will repost it in the morning , damn hope it was a glitch and not deleted.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Day 17
5-6-05

Plywood , i do not count calories , i just eat clean and enough so that i loose the fat slowly , watching the mirror and scale.

Todays workout:
Legs and biceps were today.

Standing close grip curl ez bar 3x12 80 lbs. last time was 75 lbs.

Reverse curl 3x12 35 lbs. did 14 on my last set , last time 30 lbs.

Leg extension 3x12 170 lbs , 155 lbs. last time.

Standing calve raise 3x12 120 lbs. , 100 lbs last time.

Squats 3x12 225 lbs. did 14 on my last set at 15 i up the weight 10 lbs.

Ok my partner is out of town and i didn't take as much rest between sets as normal , so today i found myself making a mental note as to the quickest route to the puke bucket on squats today.

The gains i am making in the gym are normal for me so the max lmg is not doing diddly squat at producing noticable strength increases for me as i see others reporting.

Now that i think about things from 17 days in this , i get more from Cre-a-thunder than i do from max lmg , if you look at the price you pay for max lmg it is about 1 dollar a day for dosage , so with that ill say You Get What You Pay For (mild effect).

It is in my book , very mild , hardness is no were near 1 ad , the only thing i notice enough to mention is a slight bit more energy and recovery , and i still wake up in the night with a very stiff wood , but no drive during the day.

My opinion is to save your money , at this point im not impressed.

Yes Cre-a-thunder is better than this stuff ,great product as everyone knows , and a little cheaper :).

I will continue through with the cycle , and this log , but this product is sucking as a stand alone , without a doubt i say stack lmg with something better or just skip it all together.

It is not even 1/3 of a 1t/4ad , 1ad/4ad cycle as far as mass, strength , hardness , recovery , all the things im looking for and i know you are too.

Sounds like superdrol will be the way to go , abit more money (get what you pay for) but a lot more kick.

I think there were some clever minds at work with this product during the presale info and the way it was presented to us is all starting to make since now.

I think the mild recovery/energy increase are the only +'ss for me and this product , i will not be purchasing more.

Gary also has stated a couple of times he notices no diffrence.

As ive stated i am still gonna hang in there and complete the cycle so we will see ,its only been 2 and a half weeks but im not happy so far.

Don't shoot the messanger ,just telling it like it is.

Hey dude, it's cool. I'm just sorry you haven't got the results that you were hoping for, but it is still early in the cycle. Here's for hoping!

Down_n_Dirty
05-06-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm not hugely impressed either at this point. I have a client who is 39 that is going to do a 4 week cycle of 75mg of max lmg and 20-30mg of superdrol so that will be an interesting test. I'm bugging him to do a log but he isn't to computer savy.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-07-2005, 03:31 AM
I'm not hugely impressed either at this point. I have a client who is 39 that is going to do a 4 week cycle of 75mg of max lmg and 20-30mg of superdrol so that will be an interesting test. I'm bugging him to do a log but he isn't to computer savy.

A lot of people on the net would be intrested in those results.

Power-Quest
05-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Superdrol + max lmg = all superdrol , i would just by more superdrol unless the lmg was already purchased.

I am not to disapointed since my cut is going great ,atleast i have that , i would probably be a bit more disapointed if i wasn't cutting.

I also have some SD in route , for a later time , maybe ill add it to the last 3 or 4 weeks of the max lmg cycle since lmg is not panning out.

If i was not doing a cut i would be tossing in some 4AD.

ryansm
05-07-2005, 09:51 AM
You are taking this eight weeks, yes?

Power-Quest
05-07-2005, 10:07 AM
You are taking this eight weeks, yes?

That is the plan , but if i see by week 4 it is doing nothing/very little , i will just end it at 4.

In My Eyes
05-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Good luck with the SD... Just be careful of changes in your lipid levels.. and get ready to buy a few new outfits :)

323mattb
05-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Just glad that I bought five bottles of the original ergomax lmg. My buddy and I are gonna start somewhere around June 1. I'll probably keep a log, but may do it @ ****'s board on AM.

Power-Quest
05-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Good luck with the SD... Just be careful of changes in your lipid levels.. and get ready to buy a few new outfits :)

Yea i been doing lots of reading up on it , thanks for the heads up though.

Power-Quest
05-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I think this guy somes it up pretty well.

Posted by AZDRYHEAT http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=476094
DAY 12 Max LMG

In comparison to the Ergomax cycle I ran awhile back here are the differences I am seeing between the two this far:

Gain:
E'Max: topped out at about 16 lbs.
Max LMG: nada so far, although it does harden up what you have.

Skin:
E'Max: oily and a few zits
Max LMG: really dry skin regardless of how much water I drink

Libido:
E'Max: Unreal
Max LMG: zero

Mood:
E'Max: Great- no swings- upbeat
Max LMG: easily agitated and a weird blues funk after about day #3

B.P.:
E'Max: elevated to the point of headaches
Max LMG: actually lowered about 10% under norm

Hairloss:
nothing noticeable from either

I did feel like total crap about 3 days after my E'Max cycle and when I bumped up the 6oxo during PCT I was back to normal.

Diet has remained constant through both cycles.

I was going to run the Max LMG for 8 weeks, but the libido and mood issues are causing me to rethink that.
Although I still have E'Max left to stack with the Max LMG going forward if I want.

I am thinking back to the Ergomax blowup when **** released their statement regarding their lawyers opinion on Max LMG being completely legal and should not present any issues. Yea, no doubt.

Power-Quest
05-08-2005, 10:24 AM
Day 19
5-8-05

Heres todays info:

As we all know this product is hardening what you already have and drying you out , the last 3 days/nights i been pissing like theres no tomorrow , large volume each time , as you remember days ago i was complaining about dry mouth , i even had dry chapped lips for a couple days , so it basically would have some value 2 , 4 , or 6 weeks or longer in a cut.

But as far as gaining strength , we know we need our body to hold on and use water not piss it out as quick as you drink it.I am pissing more now than i was the first week.But i have not gotten any weaker either.So perhaps with the extra calories/bulk it would produce some strength gains.

And the jewels have shrunk.I am even experiancing the left nut pain the last 2 days that i would get from 1ad.

But as i have seen another member say , give it 3 or 4 weeks , don't give up on it yet.

I am able to still function sexually but the drive is way down.

Did cardio this morning , and will do it again this evening , nothing crazy just some walking and a small bit of jogging.

Yesterday was cheat meal day, two cat head bisquits smothered in gravy and hash browns , in a couple weeks ill be skipping the cheat meal for the last part of the cut , thats gonna hurt.

Today i have also shoveled a 2 ft. by 14 ft. by 4 inches deep of red clay and grass , to expand my concrete patio before screening it in , took my cre thunder before i knocked it out. Tomorrow i mix 15 to 20 bags concrete, then go crush the gym.

Hope you all have enjoyed todays ginny pig experiment , ill keep reporting it as it happens.

In My Eyes
05-08-2005, 12:26 PM
PQ... I suggest you go to the AM board and check out the **** section... Author made a few solid posts on the compound.. If I remember correctly he advised ALWAYS eating a ton of calories due to it's uncoupling effect on fat synthesis.... Calories that would usually turn to fat are used towards the production of lean muscle etc..... Solid reads

Power-Quest
05-08-2005, 12:59 PM
PQ... I suggest you go to the AM board and check out the **** section... Author made a few solid posts on the compound.. If I remember correctly he advised ALWAYS eating a ton of calories due to it's uncoupling effect on fat synthesis.... Calories that would usually turn to fat are used towards the production of lean muscle etc..... Solid reads

Thanks In My Eyes , i was unaware he had a section there , ill read up.

It makes since cause i was like damn im eating a lot and still lossing BF , i am at 203 lbs. today , i told my self i need to eat even a bit more. I feel like i could eat like crap/pizza and still loose BF with the cardio and lmg.

Ofcourse i will not do that , ill just make sure i eat enough quality calories , its not all about muscle but about eating healthy also.

Reps to ya my friend for bringing that to my attention.

Power-Quest
05-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Ok after reading up on AM , i will go back to 3 pills a day , and see if my sex drive increases , plus he said over doing it also shuts down other good things too.

I will go to 2 a day if need be.

Wonder what else he was refering to.

I learned a lot more reading there , and has restored some faith in the product.

Power-Quest
05-09-2005, 07:15 AM
Day 20
5-9-05

Did the reps get reset or is someone neg repping everyone in my log? Nice.

Back to 3 pills a day.

Feeling a bit tired today ,i did not sleep to good the last 2 nights , and every time i got up to piss i had a major hard on , i had an extremely busy/active day yesterday with lots of sun tanning.

I also have a slight headache , which i would get from other cycles and have heard of one other having it with lmg also , but i was in the sun most of the day yesterday, we will wait and see if that continues.

Today ill be hitting chest , tri , shoulders , back , and always abs.

Can't wait till my training partner gets back in town , damn i miss him yelling at me in the gym.

Weighed in at 210 this morning and yesterday was 203 so its time to replace the battery in it , but the main thing is the progress in the mirror , i am much leaner than my 4 weeks in pics , abs are coming in nicely , another week or two should reveal my lower abs.

my forearm muscles are gonna be sick looking , my friends called me popeye when i was a kid , i remember working my forearm and bicep out as a kid , it paid off.

I got the day off from work , so i think ill put off mixing the concrete till Sat. , and use the day to prepare for the gym.

I still feel very agrivated with a temper , i think ill avoid people contact for awhile for there sake , just kidding im a nice guy.

Ill post how things go in the gym later.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-09-2005, 07:28 AM
I think the reps somehow got reset. Mine are the same exact way.

Power-Quest
05-09-2005, 07:53 AM
I think the reps somehow got reset. Mine are the same exact way.

I hoped that was all it was , yesterday a mod in the misc section posted the rep abusers and how there reps would jump in just one day and the list was sent to Ryan , and i guess he reacted.

Eightpak
05-09-2005, 12:45 PM
I hoped that was all it was , yesterday a mod in the misc section posted the rep abusers and how there reps would jump in just one day and the list was sent to Ryan , and i guess he reacted.

Yea mine did the same this morning. I went from 53 to 6 and don't think anyone neg repped me cause I don't see it in the CP. Is this a joke!

Power-Quest
05-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Here is some info i compiled together from **** himself ....

About fat loss:
Without using the media manic "A" word...you are experiencing a repartioning affect. This is where more calories are being used to build lean tissue and less is going to replacing what you lose and regain in fat stores. This is due to the direct affect of the compound (increase nitrogen retention) and indirect actions like increase insulin sensitivity for soft tissue and greater IGF-1 activity.

Make sense? Its like having 2 bank accounts (fat and muscle) that together get the same total daily deposits. But now the mucle gets more and the fat gets less while calorie waste (toilet trash) decreases (the latter being like the IRS)

Lethargy:

This is a new one on me. The structure should allow some increase in energy due to its uncoupling affect upon fat synthesis (more bioavailable calories at any given time). Please keep us posted if this does not go away in the next week.

Stacked with SD:

Aflex will be doing more with the beta testers in the near future and we do have an interesting idea in the waiting for this at the moment.
As to stacking SD with Max LMG there is a lot of potential. Sledge did a good job on this product and we have traded a few bottles in the past for testing. As a whole the structure of SD is methylmasteron. As such it "should" have a strong drying effect similar to Max LMG but from a different Action/Reation Factor.
Max LMG is is powerful anti-progesterone though it iself is structurally related. When progesterone receptors are stimulated the result is similar to estrogen activity including water retention, gyno and zero sex-drive. When an anti-progestin like Max LMG is employed the opposite results, this meaning a drying tighter look with improved muscularity and libido. Natually there is the increased muscle density and vascularity to consider since a decrease in estrogenic/progesterone-like activity also results in lower fat stores.
SD is structurally related to Masteron. Most are aware of the fact that Masteron itself is a common AAS precontest drug coveted for its anti-estrogenic capacity as well as its high rate of anabolism. However this does not always translate when a structure is altered. This is not to say that SD is not a great product, it just lacks some of the water retention inhibition of the parent structure...but it is without a doubt a better strength product withpotential for increase lean tissue density as well.
I am certain that most are aware of where I am going with this. When stacked together there is a notable synergy between SD and Max LMG that results in quality results you can see and feel.

Libido:

By the way, how are the large testes doing? lol
Okay, Max LMG is a progestin analog simialr to the abortion drug RU-486. As such it has the ability to decrease DHT by inhibiting the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme: Less DHT means less secondary male characteristics...like humping other peoples legs in the clubs. The key is dosage. Since the product itself stimulates the D-1 and D-2 receptors (the dopamine receptors in the brain that control sex drive and other good things) there is an increase with use...if the dosages are right. For most this means 1 cap 3 times daily. However some are more sensitive and will need to reduce to 1 cap 2 times daily. The point being that too much will overstimulate the D-1 and D-2 receptors resulting in LOSS of libido.
Jason is using 1 cap 3 times daily and I never let him near my leg any more.

Receptors Max bonds to:

There is a interaction of binding to each others receptors in regard to androgens, estrogens and progestins. Since progestins are also androgenic there is an increase in binding potential to the AR. Those that are altered progestins to create anti-progestins are more so attractd. Make sense?

Suggested use:

We have had our best results from a very basic protocol of the following:
Weeks 1-6 Max LMG
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Hot
Weeks 5-10 N'Gorge
Repeat...
If you have problems with increased fat durring lean tissue gaining periods add 2 caps XXX Rush 2 times daily. The product is an excellent anti-catabolic with themalgenic value (burns fat as heat) as well as a nice even increase in energy to fuel harder training.

Gyno:
high dosages og Max LMG, being a progestin, has this potential though no test subjects reported any sensitivity. It is actually an anti-progestin like Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen. Both block their analog receptors. But, like Novadex, high enough dosages can have a reverse affect.

Oddly enough there are many who have the tingling sensation around their nipples from progestins. However, actual tissue growth requires either estrogens or prolactin in rather high levels independantly or simple elevated in combination.

Many have treated this with anti-prolactins and site-specific progestin receptor inhibitors like formestane. (They decrease the number of progesterone receptors)

Power-Quest
05-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Day 20 update:

Todays workout:

DB chest flys 3x12 65 lbs. ,did 13 on the last set.
DB shoulder shrugs 3x12 75 lbs. , did 14 on the last set.
Close grip bench(hands 6 inches apart) 3x12 145 lbs.
SM behind head lat pull down 3x12 120 lbs. , did 13 on the last set.
Rack Lifts 3x12 235 lbs. , last time did 225 for 15 on the last set.

Had to piss twice at the gym today instead of the usual once.
Then it seemed like i peeed 4 times in 10 minutes after i got home.

I had the most massive pump going today , i thought i was gonna burst , since the skin is already tight , the extra blood to the worked areas made it pleasantly painful.

The more i read about the product and how to use it , the more i realize i made some mistakes already and have reajusted the cycle , for instance reducing the dosage back to 3 a day so as to not over load , and shut down certain effects.

No work tomorrow so ill be working on cardio ,recovery and diet always.

mikevalentine
05-09-2005, 04:27 PM
PQ,

With this new information,

Weeks 1-6 Max LMG
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Hot
Weeks 5-10 N'Gorge

Is it still your plan to use rebound XT for PCT?

Power-Quest
05-09-2005, 04:55 PM
PQ,

With this new information,

Weeks 1-6 Max LMG
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Hot
Weeks 5-10 N'Gorge

Is it still your plan to use rebound XT for PCT?

Yes , only because of cost issues , maybe that stack at a later time , but the next for me will be lmg/SD in which case i will use nolva and not Rebound XT , because of the whole lipid thing and needing estrogen to produce cholestrol.

Des Truction
05-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Nice log. Good to see the progress, and regular updates, this will be an 8 week log?

Power-Quest
05-10-2005, 04:06 AM
Nice log. Good to see the progress, and regular updates, this will be an 8 week log?

Thanks , yes it will be a 8 week log.

Power-Quest
05-10-2005, 04:27 AM
Day 21
5-10-05

3 weeks in fellows

lmg a little better with each day , i guess with my 1ad 4ad cycles ive done in the past , i kind of poorly prejudged the lmg , comparing it to the past cycles , its not as bad as i thought , and ill probably realize it even more once im off.

Now to move forward....

205 lbs. this morning.

Either it bieng 3 weeks or my cutting back to 3 pills a day , i feel pretty damn good (high spirits) , which is probably related to this quote from ****........ Since the product itself stimulates the D-1 and D-2 receptors (the dopamine receptors in the brain that control sex drive and other good things)

Also since cutting back to 3 , my mouth is not as dry as it was.

No more pimples since that first break out.

Lets see how the rest of the day goes , ill get back to yas.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-10-2005, 06:26 AM
Is the reduction in sex drive your main reason for dropping back down to 3 pills a day?

Power-Quest
05-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Is the reduction in sex drive your main reason for dropping back down to 3 pills a day?

The main reason , no , but 1 of them for sure.

(the dopamine receptors in the brain that control sex drive and other good things)

I want all the other good things that he is refering to , to be active.

Now go google dopamine and find out what else it controls or has effects on besides libido :) , by taken to high a dose you are not getting full benefits.

His key words are the correct dosage , which he says for most is 3 a day , for some 2 a day , so keeping that in mind ill go a week at 3 and decide if i need to go to 2 or continue 3 for the duration.

Power-Quest
05-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Update to my quotes list from ****

Gyno:
high dosages og Max LMG, being a progestin, has this potential though no test subjects reported any sensitivity. It is actually an anti-progestin like Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen. Both block their analog receptors. But, like Novadex, high enough dosages can have a reverse affect.

Oddly enough there are many who have the tingling sensation around their nipples from progestins. However, actual tissue growth requires either estrogens or prolactin in rather high levels independantly or simple elevated in combination.

Many have treated this with anti-prolactins and site-specific progestin receptor inhibitors like formestane. (They decrease the number of progesterone receptors)

Power-Quest
05-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Day 21 update:

Felt great all day , i think/know the 4 pills a day was making me a lot more agressive , and on edge and moody ,and peeing , than the 3 pills i take now.

I feel much better at 3 than i did 4 , what a diffrence , also less trips to the pee potty today , either due to the lower dose or it just getting rid of most the water in the beggining first couple of weeks then slows down after its got the bulk of the water off.

Tomorrow will be legs and arms.

Ephedra
05-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Nice log. How many bottles did you buy to complete your cycle? (If you continue as planned)

Power-Quest
05-11-2005, 03:43 AM
Nice log. How many bottles did you buy to complete your cycle? (If you continue as planned)

Thanks.

I have 3 unopened bottles , almost done with my first bottle.

1 bottle 3 times a day should = 4 weeks.

Power-Quest
05-11-2005, 03:57 AM
**** qoute update

PCT:

I realize that it may be self-serving to say, but personally I prefer Ultra HOT for recovery and as a favorable growth environment promotor. The reason is in the fact that the product addressess both negative feed-back loops thus improving HPTA activity rather than addressing only one as does Nolvadex and even HCG.

mikevalentine
05-11-2005, 06:16 AM
PQ,

It certainly is self serving but being rather new in the use of supplements I don’t understand “ negative feed-back loops” Can anyone explain this in laymen’s terms?

With so little information on the makeup of Max LMG how are you able to choose the correct PCT.

Nolva or Colmid(sp) seems to be the recommended PCT for most cycles but shouldn’t this be adjusted depending on what cycle is used? Does it matter?

PQ, you should be proud of yourself!! I know I would have a hard time with your cycle, especially the diet as I love food and you have mentioned that lmg increases the appetite.

Hey, you didn’t mention how your date went with the sweetie from the gym.
Did she make you pay for dinner or something?

mv

Power-Quest
05-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Day 22
5-11-05

mikevalentine
1. I can't help you on the first question hopefully others can.

2. Technically were the ginny pigs , but if **** says ultra hot , then using either that or a comparible product (if there is one) should do , Since this product is not hard on the liver , and does not shut your natural test down to bad , pct should be a peace of cake with this product.

3. Well there is definatly diffrences between nolva and clomid , and sure one might be better used than the other depending on the cycle one does.

4. Thanks it is actually not as hard as one may think , but its not a cake walk either (no pun itended) , I love food too , if you look at my bulk picture you can see this.

5. Ahhh yes the honey from the gym , when i asked her out she told me she was gonna have her kid for the next 2 weekends , and then she is off the Mexico for a week , so the date will be made later when we can hook up with no distractions.I would have never approached her if it weren't for the fact that she flirted with me several times , i thought for sure she was way outta my league , but its all good. ill let ya know how things turn out , maybe even with pics :).

3 pills a day is much better , less peeing , less anger/depression/moods , the sex drive still has not picked back up but we will wait a few more days before i think about going to 2 pills.

Ill report todays gym trip later.

Power-Quest
05-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Day 22
5-11-05

Gym :

Pre curl close grip , 3x12 80 lbs.

hammer curl , 3x12 30 lbs. , 13 on my last set.

leg curl , 3x12 160 lbs , 13 on last set with a weight increase.

seated calve raises , 3x20 220 lbs. , did 21 on last set.

squats 1x12 315 lbs. , did 13 reps , next time 14 :)

Did abs then 15 minutes walking on the tread mill.

Felt great all day,my veins are coming in nicely looks like massive lightning strikes.

My recovery is defenatly faster , the same leg day without lmg would have me parylized on the couch , but i can still tell legs were hit hard ,the next day they are almost healed , instead of the usual 3 days to 1 week.

Lots of energy , i use to go to bed at 8:00 , now im up till 10:00 every night.

I think i will chow down some healthy food and go for a easy walk later.

My mood has improved greatly since going to 3 a day instead of 4 and that is good because i was wandering how i was gonna make it 8 weeks feeling that way. In the begining i felt fine on 3 then all the problems came after bumping to 4 , but you live and learn. I feel like Ali now.

Till tomorrow , later.

Power-Quest
05-12-2005, 07:39 AM
Day 23
5-12-05

Lmg kicks in at about 2 to 3 weeks it seems and i noticed the energy and moodiness first , now i notice the recovery.

I am still pleased with 3 pills a day , 4 was to much and gave negative effects to me , now if i was 300 lbs 4 may be good.

This product has everything except 1 thing , crazy strength increases , which still makes it a great product , especially during a cut cycle , throw in some SD and you will be feeling great.

Lmg = faster recovery , more energy , hardness , fat loss , lean muscle gains , slight euphoria , increased hunger , this is what i notice so far everything but strength ,damn :).

As **** said dosage is the key with this product , to much and you will not enjoy it.

Going to do my cardio today , going to the grocery store to restock.

Power-Quest
05-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Update to my list of **** quotes

Mood:

Anyone who has an issue with anxiety commonly also has issues with serotonin depletion and tryptophan reposive enzymes. This is part of the reason become so "interesting" durring their periods and the transition between estrogen and progesterone dominance. So yes, existing serotonin issues can be increased by any progestin analog in some ways. In the past, we have used 2-4g of tryptophan daily to significantly reduce this in female athletes or responsive males. The inclusion of alpha-lacto tends to increase the crossing into the brain blood barrier.

Max Lmg bogus or the ****?

Wow, Lad. I have to say that it may be an option for you to not use one or any of our products but please learn from research and experience. My name is on every bottle and my integrity is never for sale. Anyone failing to realize results from Max LMG at 25mg 3 x daily (Yes, I realize many are using much higher dosages) is not training and eating for results. In our test subjects not one failed to realize a lean tissue gain and adipose tissue loss with excellent strength returns...which is what it was designed to do.

I am sure you meant no offense and none was taken. However, for what it is worth, considering that BB.com has sold over 2000 units in the past 3 weeks, it seems at least possible that someone may have had results worth a few dollars.

--------------------

My notes:

I have to agree , after giving it 3 weeks and fixing the dosage for me , i love this stuff and for daily cost is low and well worth it.

I still think this product will go great in many diffrent stacks , but it is also good enough for me by itself , for now.

Power-Quest
05-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Day 23 update

At 3 pills a day i get this , faster recovery , more energy , hardness , fat loss , lean muscle gains , slight euphoria , increased hunger.

At 4 pills i get , extremely dry mouth , peeing constantly , anxiety/depression , hard to sleep , some hardness , more energy ,fat loss.

Anyways my SD just arrived.

Stuntdawg
05-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Nice log Power-Quest. I'm glad you have been able to benefit from Max LMG after what seemed a rough start. It definitely appears that the reduction in dosage helped a great deal.

mikevalentine
05-12-2005, 02:22 PM
I’m a little confused by this post as I missed the “offense”.

I think this has been one of the most honest logs on Max Lmg and I for one appreciate you “testing” this new product for our forum.

Its great that 2000 units X $35= $70,000 sold on this site in three weeks alone but the sales we due to past products as this one has only been out for a short time.

Keep up the good work PQ and I look forward to your next posting!!

mv

Power-Quest
05-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks Stuntdog , from 4 pills to 3 was like night and day , after 1 full day of being back on 3 pills i felt better and better with the next couple of days.

mikev i try to be honest , i would make a terrible used car salesman.
Here is the thread the person started....

I have been a huge fan of Ergomax Lmg for some time now and I think it was probobly the best product ever introduced. I missed out on that train and now that Max Lmg is here I have been very exceited to use it. Then i go to research it and all i hear is how much it sucks and it really has not been doing anything for people over on the bb.com board. What do u guys think i should do, i mean i want to put my faith in **** right now but I dont know if i want to risk wasting money on a cycle.

And Alris responce.....

Wow, Lad. I have to say that it may be an option for you to not use one or any of our products but please learn from research and experience. My name is on every bottle and my integrity is never for sale. Anyone failing to realize results from Max LMG at 25mg 3 x daily (Yes, I realize many are using much higher dosages) is not training and eating for results. In our test subjects not one failed to realize a lean tissue gain and adipose tissue loss with excellent strength returns...which is what it was designed to do.

I am sure you meant no offense and none was taken. However, for what it is worth, considering that BB.com has sold over 2000 units in the past 3 weeks, it seems at least possible that someone may have had results worth a few dollars.

I got tomorrow off from work, i also have a big screen TV that will be delivered tomorrow along with some whey protein and new straps http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hooker.html that ill use for rack lifts :) , life is good.

to be continued....

Des Truction
05-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Goiod to hear that the problems are dosage related and are now going away , looking forward to hearing of more strength gains in the next few days.

Power-Quest
05-14-2005, 08:01 AM
Day 24
5-13-05

i will edit this in a bit.

Power-Quest
05-14-2005, 08:12 AM
Day 25
5-14-05

Update to my **** quotes...

max lmg and cholesterol:

Actually anything with hormonal activity will have an affect upon lipids (HDL/LDL/VLDL) and triglycerides. However the worst offenders are the 17 alkylated (methyl or ethyl group added at carbon 17). Since Max LMG is not 17 alkylated its affects upon cholesterol are greatly reduced. Long high dose protocols of any hormonal partitioning agent is not the best approach anyway.

Today is cardio , everything is great i already feel recovered from yesterdays brutal workout.

Weight is at 210 lbs , but im getting leaner and leaner as i continue my cut.

I have less energy on 3 pills than i did on 4 but i still have more than normal energy it seems , especially with less calories than normal being consumed.

8 weeks in ill post progress pics again.

Tomorrow i will be visiting my brother , and will get his experianced advice on were i am at and how i am doing so far with the cut.He has had one of the best nutritionist in the US prepare him for his contests.

Ill report back later today , gonna slap on some tan oil and go mow the grass.

Stuart Rudolph
05-15-2005, 02:30 AM
I'm on day 22 with "Max". So far my strength, and size increases have not been dramatic, but steady. For me personally, the biggest downfall has been the total loss of libido. Zero drive, and zero thoughts of women, is getting pretty old. I might as well join a monestary. (lol)

I just purchased some Diesel Test to try to reverse my situation. I should receive it by Tuesday, then I'll start posting my results under the "Product Reviews" forum. 'Till Then.

Power-Quest
05-15-2005, 02:40 PM
I'm on day 22 with "Max". So far my strength, and size increases have not been dramatic, but steady. For me personally, the biggest downfall has been the total loss of libido. Zero drive, and zero thoughts of women, is getting pretty old. I might as well join a monestary. (lol)

Word for word exactly what i am experiancing , even at the 3 a day dose.

Lets us know how that DT works for ya.

Mr.50
05-15-2005, 04:50 PM
Same here guys and I am even taking Ergomax with it.

Stuart Rudolph
05-16-2005, 02:36 AM

Will do. I'm going to stack the two. If my drive returns, I'll continue on my 8 week cycle of "Max". If there's no change, then I'll cut it short.

I should receive my DT tomorrow. Then I'll try to give a day to day account of my results. I'm just wondering if I should take DT with food like with "Max", or on an empty stomach?

Chuck, can you advise me on that?

Power-Quest
05-16-2005, 04:06 AM
I'm just wondering if I should take DT with food like with "Max", or on an empty stomach?

Im not Chuck but heres what the directions are for DT ....

Always take with 6-8oz. liquid 30 minutes before or two hours after a meal.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/get/test.html

Stuart Rudolph
05-16-2005, 04:43 AM
Good Morning PQ.
I know you're not Chuck, but he does frequent these threads concerning his products. Was just hoping he would come across this one. Thanks for answering the timing on dosage though. Just wondering if I should exceed the recommended intake to counter the effect of my loss of drive. I guess I'll have to experiment with that. Thanks again.

Power-Quest
05-16-2005, 05:04 AM
Good morning back at you Stuart , perhaps Chuck will still chime in for the guys thinking of taking it to counter the loss of libido and any insight he might have.

balplayer0
05-16-2005, 08:05 AM
God it feels great to be young and not lose your libido while being on LMG! Just teasing PQ... hope that DT works for you my man, sounds like it should... great log

40-Yard Dash_2
05-16-2005, 03:05 PM
PQ, did you get the e-mail I sent you?

Power-Quest
05-16-2005, 04:46 PM
PQ, did you get the e-mail I sent you?

No i didn't , or i may of accidently deleted it before i saw your name , try again bud.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-16-2005, 08:21 PM
I sent it again.

mikevalentine
05-16-2005, 10:30 PM
PQ,

Did you see this log on HOT?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=452123&highlight=max+lmg

How is your partner progressing? Is he having a good reaction to the cycle?

Stuart Rudolph
05-17-2005, 02:41 AM
Will do. I'm going to stack the two. If my drive returns, I'll continue on my 8 week cycle of "Max". If there's no change, then I'll cut it short.

I should receive my DT tomorrow. Then I'll try to give a day to day account of my results. I'm just wondering if I should take DT with food like with "Max", or on an empty stomach?

Received my DT yesterday, and I have to say that was quick, being that I placed my order on Saturday. Anyway, I took my first dose 2 hours after a meal last evening. I know it's going to take a few days for me to notice anything, maybe longer to counter the strong loss of drive that "Max" took away.

It's embarrasing to say that I haven't had wood in almost a month since on "Max". If DT only gives me erections, that'll be a big thumbs up for me! I'm going to go ahead and start a seperate log away from PQ's, so as to not take away from his. 'Till Next Time.

Power-Quest
05-17-2005, 06:31 AM
PQ,

Did you see this log on HOT?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=452123&highlight=max+lmg

How is your partner progressing? Is he having a good reaction to the cycle?

Good read mike , i read it when he first started the thread , but haven't read it since **** responded , thanks for the heads up.

My partner got in last night , and i will see him today or tomorrow at the gym.
He did call me from boston , and told me he can't tell any diffrence , he is a much bigger critic of any supp than i am , this guy can take oxycotton and tell you he doesn't feel it, even though you know he is , so im not suprised.
Not that he is trying to lie or act all tough , its just got to really kick his ass before he admits something is working.

He is really a good friend , and a great workout partner , he has never missed a day at the gym in 2 years , at 55 years old this guy takes a beaten and keeps coming back for more , im really gonna miss him when he moves back to Boston here in a few months. But thats how life goes.

Thanks again 40-Yard Dash_2 , i got a couple of things i wanna talk to you about , ill email you later.

Thanks ball player , just the desire to have sex is gone for me , i still wake up with wood , and can function at any moment, i need to during the day.
But yea ,i would love to be in my early 20's again , them were some good times.

Hey Stuart , im suprised you get no wood , i know someone mentioned they were stacking max lmg and ergo together and still had no sex drive , so you would think DT wouldn't stand a chance but you never know how things work in combinations and all the other many factors , so ill be curious , ill be checking out your log.

guitarjunkie420
05-17-2005, 06:45 AM
Im starting my third week of my max cycle and have had no libido problems at all. i was expecting some drop in libido but so far so good.

Power-Quest
05-17-2005, 08:32 AM
Im starting my third week of my max cycle and have had no libido problems at all. i was expecting some drop in libido but so far so good.

Whats your dosage? How much do you weigh?

I see your young , seems like all the young folks haven't had the loss of drive issue , yet.

guitarjunkie420
05-17-2005, 08:41 AM
im taking 3 a day ,im 6'2 tall i started at 245 and weighed myself the other day at 262.

guitarjunkie420
05-17-2005, 08:44 AM
i know theres some water retention but i feel and look tighter and harder at 262 than i did at 245.

Power-Quest
05-17-2005, 09:22 AM
Day 30
5-17-05

Today is my 4th week on Max lmg.

I skipped mondays workout , which will give me 5 days off , and ill start back tomorrow , my partner will be back in town for the workout. My shoulder is still not 100% so the few days off are needed.

Sunday the family all met at the Tennessee aquarium , so i got to talk to my brother and get a lot of advice from him , he has lots of experiance and has placed in the top 3 and won many of his contests , he has a contest in july were there will be a lot of pros there and he will be at 3% BF for this contest, i will be there taken lots of pictures and i am planning on cometing next year myself , that will be cool me and my brother both on the same stage.
Im calling him later this week to discuss some other things we couldn't discuss at the time.

Perhaps i will share some of the tips i get from him later.

Back to Max lmg , after 4 weeks heres my thoughts/experiance......

1. For me , it needs to be stacked with something , in the future i would not be satisfied with taken it alone , thats just my opinion.

2. I do have muscle hardness , nothing crazy but definatly more hard than usual.

3. The 3rd week was the best , the 4th week its energy and euphoria seems to be less noticable or possibly decreased a bit.

4. It really gets rid of a lot of water the first couple of weeks , lots of pissing and even swetting.

5. I have not slept very solid for the 4th week , very restless , tossing and turning , but still wake up earlier than usual and not still tired , also going to bed later than usual too.

6. While my strength has not increased at a faster rate than usual , it also hasn't went down while doing my cut and taken in less calories compared to my bulk diet.

7. As many of you know , theres no desire to have sex , though everything still works when it needs to.

8. I think i will end the cycle after today and start pct , see how long it takes for my sex drive to return to normal. Since i am certain it will be better stacked with something theres no point in me going 8 weeks as i originally planned.

9. I think its greatest effect is the fat burning , and the fact that you loose body fat while maintaining close to the same body weight.If i were bulking i am sure the scale would go way up due to its increased hunger effects.

If i had to rate this product from a 1-10 as a stand alone , i would give it a 5 , which is not bad , but not great either.

I will still post through my pct as i know many of you want to know how long till drive comes back , how long the muscle hardness stays and how much water weight returns and so on.

deripsninU
05-17-2005, 09:28 AM
PQ, i've been lurking on your log the whole way through and was wondering if you could take the time to post a comprehensive summary of your results.

Something like

Beginning End
Weight
BF

Bench
Dead
Squat
Arms
etc

it would be much appreciated, thanks

Power-Quest
05-17-2005, 09:32 AM
I can do that deripsninU , ill see if i can post end results and beggining comparisons either today or tomorrow , ill include measurements also.

Pioneer
05-17-2005, 09:36 AM
Day 30
5-17-05

Today is my 4th week on Max lmg.

I skipped mondays workout , which will give me 5 days off , and ill start back tomorrow , my partner will be back in town for the workout. My shoulder is still not 100% so the few days off are needed.

Sunday the family all met at the Tennessee aquarium , so i got to talk to my brother and get a lot of advice from him , he has lots of experiance and has placed in the top 3 and won many of his contests , he has a contest in july were there will be a lot of pros there and he will be at 3% BF for this contest, i will be there taken lots of pictures and i am planning on cometing next year myself , that will be cool me and my brother both on the same stage.
Im calling him later this week to discuss some other things we couldn't discuss at the time.

Perhaps i will share some of the tips i get from him later.

Back to Max lmg , after 4 weeks heres my thoughts/experiance......

1. For me , it needs to be stacked with something , in the future i would not be satisfied with taken it alone , thats just my opinion.

2. I do have muscle hardness , nothing crazy but definatly more hard than usual.

3. The 3rd week was the best , the 4th week its energy and euphoria seems to be less noticable or possibly decreased a bit.

4. It really gets rid of a lot of water the first couple of weeks , lots of pissing and even swetting.

5. I have not slept very solid for the 4th week , very restless , tossing and turning , but still wake up earlier than usual and not still tired , also going to bed later than usual too.

6. While my strength has not increased at a faster rate than usual , it also hasn't went down while doing my cut and taken in less calories compared to my bulk diet.

7. As many of you know , theres no desire to have sex , though everything still works when it needs to.

8. I think i will end the cycle after today and start pct , see how long it takes for my sex drive to return to normal. Since i am certain it will be better stacked with something theres no point in me going 8 weeks as i originally planned.

9. I think its greatest effect is the fat burning , and the fact that you loose body fat while maintaining close to the same body weight.If i were bulking i am sure the scale would go way up due to its increased hunger effects.

If i had to rate this product from a 1-10 as a stand alone , i would give it a 5 , which is not bad , but not great either.

I will still post through my pct as i know many of you want to know how long till drive comes back , how long the muscle hardness stays and how much water weight returns and so on.

man that sucks, didn't really see one good thing about it. thanks for the info though.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-17-2005, 09:51 AM
PQ, check your e-mail.

mikevalentine
05-17-2005, 11:25 AM
PQ

Sorry to hear that your cycle is coming to a disappointing end. I was hoping that Max Lmg would be as effective as some of this companies previous products. I am starting to think they manufacture hype rather than supplements that work.

Have you considered upping the dosage once more to four caps daily or were the side effects just not worth it?

PQ, did you have the opportunity of trying Egromax and if so was it a good product?

I was sucked in as I was manipulated into thinking that if I don’t purchase immediately that I would be left out once more as with their product Egromax. It really pissed me off that I paid 20% more in the pre sale as the price was lowered right after orders were filled. I can see selling a product that might not work for everyone but to take advantage by slyly indicating the product might be pulled so HURRY, is just plain low.

Looking forward to your PCT log. Like gary, when I get in the gym I get right down to work. Some of us old guys push like hell, sometimes to much. Its gotta suck loosing your workout partner but now you have a good excuse to visit us here in New England.
latter

Des Truction
05-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Sorry to hear you are finishing early, but I can see why. Thanks for the log it has been a good read I guess if I give this product a go I will definatly be stacking it with something. Thanks

Power-Quest
05-17-2005, 12:46 PM
PQ

Sorry to hear that your cycle is coming to a disappointing end. I was hoping that Max Lmg would be as effective as some of this companies previous products. I am starting to think they manufacture hype rather than supplements that work.

Have you considered upping the dosage once more to four caps daily or were the side effects just not worth it?

PQ, did you have the opportunity of trying Egromax and if so was it a good product?

I was sucked in as I was manipulated into thinking that if I don’t purchase immediately that I would be left out once more as with their product Egromax. It really pissed me off that I paid 20% more in the pre sale as the price was lowered right after orders were filled. I can see selling a product that might not work for everyone but to take advantage by slyly indicating the product might be pulled so HURRY, is just plain low.

Looking forward to your PCT log. Like gary, when I get in the gym I get right down to work. Some of us old guys push like hell, sometimes to much. Its gotta suck loosing your workout partner but now you have a good excuse to visit us here in New England.
latter

If i was disapointed i would have gave it a 2 or 3 out of 10 , please don't everyone mis understand me i am not at all disapointed , my muscles are hard , it helped shed fat and maintain muscle easier. the only bad thing was the sex drive. It would just be better stacked with something that will add the crazy strength increases. Theres just no point in me going 8 weweks when i see what it does , so i might as well make it a short cycle do pct and stack it with something for a more complete cycle.

I will be using the 3 full bottles i have left to stack with other products , such as SD.

No mike i haven't done ergomax but have a bottle on its way , and i look forward to trying it out later.(no more left folks)

I don't think ill ever do 4 a day again when 3 was much more pleasant.

I know what ya mean by getting somewhat sucked in by the hype , and if this product had the strength increases and sex drive that ergo did it would of been great. Perhaps with a bulk cycle there would be more strength increases but nothing crazy im sure. However it is not a bad product and i can see were it has its benefits.

Remember a 1 , 2 or 3 is a crappy product , 8 , 9 or 10 is a great product and i gave it a 5 on a 1 to 10 scale. Just for comparison i would give 1 AD a 7.

Mike i will defenatly be visiting them in boston , and eating some fresh seafood.

brodus
05-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Great log. Not necessarily disappointing--honesty is never disappointing.

This is more what I expected. The product is quite likely a non-methylated derivative of methyldienelone, like a similar metabolite of Pharmagenx, and there's no reason to expect it to perform like DMT, SD, or M1T.

Losing bodyfat is a good thing. I actually became intersted when I read that.

Power-Quest
05-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Great log. Not necessarily disappointing--honesty is never disappointing.

This is more what I expected. The product is quite likely a non-methylated derivative of methyldienelone, like a similar metabolite of Pharmagenx, and there's no reason to expect it to perform like DMT, SD, or M1T.

Losing bodyfat is a good thing. I actually became intersted when I read that.

Good post , and your right the body fat , energy , increased appetite(if bulking) , and muscle hardness are the things i like about it.

Just for everyones info , if **** offered to refund me my money on the 3 bottles i have left, i would decline and keep the Max lmg for use in future cycles.

deripsninU
05-17-2005, 01:54 PM
I can do that deripsninU , ill see if i can post end results and beggining comparisons either today or tomorrow , ill include measurements also.

Thanks!

mikevalentine
05-17-2005, 02:27 PM
I get your point PQ, I reread your post and I am being somewhat negative with my post.

Had a ****ty day!

If you decide to stack LMG I hope you will be posting your results. Well ,off to the gym and blow off some steam.

Didn't mean to put a negative spin on your log PQ

latter

Power-Quest
05-17-2005, 02:32 PM
Its cool mike , i have days like that too.

Yes i will do future logs here.

Since it was only a 4 week cycle , and since max lmg can be run for longer cycles , i can recover quick enough (PCT) to do another cycle sooner.

balplayer0
05-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Good post , and your right the body fat , energy , increased appetite(if bulking) , and muscle hardness are the things i like about it.

Just for everyones info , if **** offered to refund me my money on the 3 bottles i have left, i would decline and keep the Max lmg for use in future cycles.

I'm on day 9 of my cycle now and the pros that you have mention i have seen exactly... along with the excessive thirst and pissing... fortunately for me i am a little younger and my sex drive has not decreased yet much... i bought 3 bottles for myself.. as man companies who sold this product stressed the fact that this stuff might be taken off the shelves right away like ergomax was... honestly i have little more positive outlook on this product thus far compared to PQ.... i have seen semi dramatic results since i have begun my cycle... as PQ takes his cycle into PCT be sure to check up on my cycle log as i am only nearing the second full week http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=473639.. and good luck on your pct PQ!

Stinkfinger
05-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Good Log! I've lurked the whole time and like the idea of this product as a cutter. So in today's world we have SD for bulking and LMG for cutting. That's better than I thought we'd have three months ago! I bought a bottle presale for $30 so I def think its worth the money. One month of 3 a day. Or start with 2 the first week.

balplayer0
05-17-2005, 10:14 PM
stinkfinger... thats a gross screen name by the way... but yeah i wanted to know if you have finished... are going to start.. or if you are mid cycle on lmg and or lmg and superdrol... and what have ur results been? thanks

Stinkfinger
05-18-2005, 03:29 AM
I actually haven't started yet. I'm cutting right now natural except for EC . I plan on a cycle of SD in July then save the LMG for the fall. I was already placing an order somewhere for protein and other junk so for 30 I figured I might as well throw it in.

Power-Quest
05-18-2005, 04:28 PM
5-18-05
1st day PCT

Rebound xt 1 in the morning and 1 before bed.

End of max lmg results

Measurements:All measurements were taken cold and relaxed at the same time of day.

Begin cycle..................After cycle
Waist measured over the belly button
4-22-05.......................5-18-05

waist=42.....................waist=40
chest=47.....................chest=45 1/4
rt thigh=24 1/2.............rt thigh=25 1/2
rt arm=15 1/2...............rt arm=15 1/2
calve=15 1/2................calve=15 1/4
forearm=13 1/2.............forearm=13 1/2

Body weight=214...........body weight=208

Lost a pound a week which is just right , nice and slow.

I would post after cycle pics but i would rather post my 8 weeks in pics thats coming up here in 2 weeks.

My workout partner says the thing he notices most is the muscles hardness.

I was able to take a nap(i normally try to squeeze in a nap daily) today for the first time since the cycle began so the energy goes quick once you come off.

I still feel a bit aggressive.

My partner is getting blood work done here in a week or two there checking his cholesterol. I will let you know how that comes back.

Stinkfinger
05-18-2005, 06:50 PM
That's great results. Minus 2 on the waist while adding to the chest. Nice! Hope you keep it all!

deripsninU
05-18-2005, 10:08 PM
5-18-05
1st day PCT

Rebound xt 1 in the morning and 1 before bed.

End of max lmg results

Measurements:All measurements were taken cold and relaxed at the same time of day.

Begin cycle..................After cycle
Waist measured over the belly button

Body weight=214...........body weight=208

Lost a pound a week which is just right , nice and slow.

I would post after cycle pics but i would rather post my 8 weeks in pics thats coming up here in 2 weeks.

My workout partner says the thing he notices most is the muscles hardness.

I was able to take a nap(i normally try to squeeze in a nap daily) today for the first time since the cycle began so the energy goes quick once you come off.

I still feel a bit aggressive.

My partner is getting blood work done here in a week or two there checking his cholesterol. I will let you know how that comes back.

wow, that's exactly what im looking for. The measurements stayed consistent despite 6 pounds lost and strength was up.

Thanks a lot for doing this log PQ, I and others im sure appreciate it.

Hey PQ, I posted your results on anabolic minds if you want to check it out, here's the link, I'm sure they'll be discussing it soon over there: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=299620#post299620

mikevalentine
05-19-2005, 01:10 AM
PQ,

How long do you plan for the PCT portion of your cycle and will your diet change?

Mr.Brown
05-19-2005, 03:11 AM
That's great results. Minus 2 on the waist while adding to the chest. Nice! Hope you keep it all!

You mean Minus 2 on the waist and minus 2 on the chest.

Power-Quest
05-19-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks guys ,

The reason i lost in the chest was because i measure across the nipples and i hold a lot of water in that area , you know what they say to people that think they have gyno , all they need to do is maintain a lower body fat , and its true , even though i lost 2 inches it was 2 inches of booby:) so now my chest is tight and firm , and still loosing BF so that measurement will drop some more im sure , before its all said and done my cut is gonna take another 6 to 12 weeks to be stage ready , but theres no turning back now.

Mike , since it was a 4 week cycle, i will do 1 week of Rebound xt , 2 pills a day (1 morning and 1 night) , unless someone here changes my mind.

Then i am gonna do a SD 20 mg a day / 2 pills a day max lmg. 3 weeks SD , 4 weeks max lmg.

2nd day PCT , right on schedule , had restless sleep last night , but i hear thats can happen with Rebound.

I should mention that at the gym yesterday , 2 diffrent people that we normally see , made comments like, you guys are bulking up arent ya , i reply ,actually were cutting :) , im gonna have crazy veins and shoulder striations when this is all done.

It was a good workout yesterday.

And my workout partner is the one getting blood work done , which he would have done with or without the lmg , so we can just compare it to his last blood test that was done a couple of years ago before he started working out , so we are sure it has improved due to changes he has made health wise.

I have also included fish oil caps into my diet , and a little green tea 1 or 2 cups a day.

As far as my cut diet goes i will continue to do whats working , then towards the end i will walk an extra session , and cut out red meat (chicken , fish only).

Ill just keep watching the mirror and the scale , i am not trying to get down to 3 % bf , just close enough to know ill be ready to get to 3% next year when i plan on stepping on stage , so ill be happy with 7 or 8 for my test run% , i will remove all hair , get tanned properly ,and so on , so i leave no question in my mind that ill be ready.

mikevalentine
05-19-2005, 04:56 PM
PQ,
Will you stop all supplements between your PCT end and the next cycle, SD/LMG or will you go right into it?

Got to give you credit PQ, you have a strong mental fortitude. I would be sneaking in a bottle of Bud or three along with an occasional pint of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.

It must feel pretty good getting compliments at the gym and for them to think your bulking when you have dropped two inches from the waist and chest.

Oh, one more question, how did you come up with the one week time frame for the XT? Was it just an educated guess or did you get that suggestion from somewhere?

Power-Quest
05-20-2005, 07:54 AM
PQ,
Will you stop all supplements between your PCT end and the next cycle, SD/LMG or will you go right into it?

Got to give you credit PQ, you have a strong mental fortitude. I would be sneaking in a bottle of Bud or three along with an occasional pint of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.

It must feel pretty good getting compliments at the gym and for them to think your bulking when you have dropped two inches from the waist and chest.

Oh, one more question, how did you come up with the one week time frame for the XT? Was it just an educated guess or did you get that suggestion from somewhere?

Hey mike , as soon as i finish 1 full week of rebound , i will start SD / max lmg then after that cycle i will take a break from all supps for atleast a day or two , just kidding , ill probably take a month off after its all done.

I don't drink except on special ocassions , i do however get the cravings for bulk food , thank god for fat free sugar free pudding , and cool whip , also lots of fruit helps me get over craving sweets.

Nothing like a compliment to boost the male ego , feels good to give and get.

As for the PCT , i have done a lot of reading , and i feel the 1 week will do me just fine , and i will do a longer / better PCT after the SD / Max cycle.
If i was doing the max lmg for 8 weeks there would be no PCT till after then anyways so a week off then start a new stack will work great , ill do SD for 2 to 3 max for 4 weeks.

I look forward to using Max and SD together , the only thing i am not going to like is the no sex drive , i might toss in some 4 ad for the hell of it.

I am always open to advice , so if anyone thinks it should be done diffrently speak up , im always learning.

Power-Quest
05-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Day 3 PCT
5-20-05

Well the most noticable thing is the energy levels have dropped , the last 2 nights i slept better than the last 3 weeks of the max cycle.

Sex drive still not 100% yet but i didn't expect it would.

I think i am gonna get some Diesel test , to use after the max/Sd cycle coming up , possibly throw in some Tribulus too.

I will also retake measurements again after the 1 week PCT , out of curiosity and to compare.

spoonman
05-20-2005, 12:22 PM
PQ, would you say you put on some muscle mass at the same time as you cut??

Otherwise, if the main effect is hardening, maybe MAX is better run with another compound isntead of by itself. They claim it was meant to be run with Ergomax and that sounds like it may be the case. I'm sure Ergo would cancel out the loss of libido.

waitlifter82
05-20-2005, 12:42 PM

Otherwise, if the main effect is hardening, maybe MAX is better run with another compound isntead of by itself. They claim it was meant to be run with Ergomax and that sounds like it may be the case. I'm sure Ergo would cancel out the loss of libido.

or test/4ad

Pioneer
05-20-2005, 12:48 PM

it seems in many reviews i have read the the two put together are awsome. max LMG in my opinion should not be taken by itself, it doesn't have to properties to make a decent cycle put a few sides. when stacking with ergo many still loose libido but a few say they equal eachother out. mixed reviews on the subject.

Power-Quest
05-20-2005, 02:29 PM

Spoonman , i am sure there was some lean muscle gains , but the 2 things that stand way out are the , energy , and hardness.

I have said several times throughout the cycle that it would be much better stacked with something , something that gives strength increases would be perfect.

Someone was saying awhile back that they were taking ergo/max and there libido was still down.I still haven't seen any younger guys complain of the sex drive while on max , ill be curious to see if they still don't have problems after 3 and 4 weeks.

Just realized this was my 1000 th post.

guitarjunkie420
05-20-2005, 03:20 PM
ive got 12 days left on my max cycle and still no libido problems. although i have been having good gains i dont get the intense workouts or pumps i would like. In some ways it makes me mellow.im thinking of starting a 4 week superdrol cycle starting on week 4 of my max cycle making my cycle look like this.

week 1-3 75mg per day max lmg
week 4 75mg max lmg - 20 mg sdrol
week 5-7 30-40 mg sdrol

i would run nova and rxt for my pct and either pro liver or milk thistle for my liver.

any thouhgts ,comments, or suggestions?

Power-Quest
05-20-2005, 04:09 PM
guitarjunkie420 ,

The dosage , are you sure about running 30 and 40 mg of it? They say start at 10 mg and in a week you can bump it to 20 mg , but most don't need more than 20 mg, also the lower back pain starts up at higher doses.

And they say theres no point in running it for more than 3 weeks , thats when its effects stalls for most. So running a couple of smaller cycles with a brief PCT would be better than a long cycle.

You should read the SD write up that was posted by Pu.

I also think you should not use nolva and Rebound together , 1 or the other.

My next cycle is going to be 2 pills a day of max lmg for 4 weeks , and 10 to 20 mg of SD a day for the first 2 to 3 weeks.

guitarjunkie420
05-20-2005, 05:50 PM
i will read the he write up and some more logs . my reasoning for suggesting a higher doseage is that im 262 lbs and my body has a high tolerance for foreign substances. i will start at 10mg and see how it goes and then bump it to 20 the second week and make my adjustments accordingly as my cycle goes on.

Im debating getting a second bottle of max lmg and running it through the whole sd cycle. ill see how they do together on week 4 and if i like the combo ill continue the stack. as for pct ill keep my eyes on the threads and get some more good info then do whats best for me , my nips , and my nads.

by the way good log PQ i wish i would have started one instead of just reading others.

solarize
05-20-2005, 06:00 PM
i will read the he write up and some more logs . my reasoning for suggesting a higher doseage is that im 262 lbs and my body has a high tolerance for foreign substances. i will start at 10mg and see how it goes and then bump it to 20 the second week and make my adjustments accordingly as my cycle goes on.

Im debating getting a second bottle of max lmg and running it through the whole sd cycle. ill see how they do together on week 4 and if i like the combo ill continue the stack. as for pct ill keep my eyes on the threads and get some more good info then do whats best for me , my nips , and my nads.

by the way good log PQ i wish i would have started one instead of just reading others.

If you take a look at my log, I found that LMG dosage needed to be upped around week 3.. Currently on 6 tabs of Max LMG a day now, and it feels like it was at week 2 again... might want to consider this given your weight. I am 90kilos, and I am guessing you are about 125?

out.

Power-Quest
05-21-2005, 02:27 AM
Here is the SD write up http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=485433

Im off to work , ill report in later.

Power-Quest
05-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Day 4 PCT
5-21-05

Body weight 206

My workout partner just told me he is starting to miss the max lmg , says he is still musclehard but he was missing the hardness more than anything else.

He is moving july 3rd back to boston , bummer.

All is well , feel good , sex drive feels like its starting to come back.

Untill tomorrow adios.

Power-Quest
05-29-2005, 08:34 AM
PCT is finished. I am 8 weeks into my cut.

Todays body weight 203 lbs.

5/27/05 end of PCT current measurements: taken cold at the same time of day.

Rt arm 15 1/8
Chest 45
Rt thigh 25
Waist 39 1/2
Rt forearm 13 1/2
Rt calve 13 1/2

Previous measurements:

My opinion , it is still a good product , if it just didn't crash your sex drive it would be great.

My opinion is that it should be stacked with something for a better experiance.

I will defenatly be using Max lmg in a future stack.

Now i will ponder my next cycle to log.

Here are my 8 weeks in pics , i will be cutting for another 8 weeks , by then i should be stage ready.

the pics......

nick912
06-28-2005, 12:55 PM
I have searched through your thread to see what I might be doing wrong. I dunno but I am not responding to LMG at all. This is my third week on this stuff stacked with FUZE and im not feeling anything considerable except lethargy. No strength gains, lots of acne, loss of libido, a little hardening up, this stuff blows in my opinion!

Power-Quest
06-28-2005, 01:35 PM
You should have more energy in the beginning , also more calories are needed since it is using the extra calories for muscle not fat.

Are you cutting or bulking?

Not familiar with FUZE , but perhaps stacking max with something else would yeild better results?

I know what ya mean by the pimples and libido.

I didn't have a great increase in strength either , thats why it was probably meant to be stacked with ergomax.

I think i noticed its effects more once i came off it , it was suttle while i was on it , but then i realized what it did when i came off.

Alsoi since max lmg gains are lean mass not water ,even if you only put on 2 to 5 pounds thats not to shabby , since you will keep it if your PCT is on.

Its a slow process , thats why it can be run for a longer cycle.

And by the way it took a good 3 weeks to kick in , then i was ready to stop at 4 due to libido.

I know you didn't ask for opinions , but im just tossing stuff out there , don't loose hope yet.

nick912
06-28-2005, 02:49 PM
You should have more energy in the beginning , also more calories are needed since it is using the extra calories for muscle not fat.

Are you cutting or bulking?

Not familiar with FUZE , but perhaps stacking max with something else would yeild better results?

I know what ya mean by the pimples and libido.

I didn't have a great increase in strength either , thats why it was probably meant to be stacked with ergomax.

I think i noticed its effects more once i came off it , it was suttle while i was on it , but then i realized what it did when i came off.

Alsoi since max lmg gains are lean mass not water ,even if you only put on 2 to 5 pounds thats not to shabby , since you will keep it if your PCT is on.

Its a slow process , thats why it can be run for a longer cycle.

And by the way it took a good 3 weeks to kick in , then i was ready to stop at 4 due to libido.

I know you didn't ask for opinions , but im just tossing stuff out there , don't loose hope yet.

No brotha thanks for everything man..it all helps my cause. I'm currently doing a bulk with this, around 4000 cals. Yea maybe stacked with SD would be better suited for this. FUZE is just a basic Test booster. I only use it to keep libido from crashing. For the most part it works. I still have some. But the Lethargy man is killing me! I can barely get out of bed let alone get a punishing workout in! Im going to go to AM and ask about this. Did you pre order any Ergomax? Id like to, but will prolly just use some SD later. Thanks again! Nick

Power-Quest
06-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Pre ordered 10 bottles bro.

If you look through my log closely you will see i felt the same as you did at about the same time , then things improved slightly , notice i also scored it a 5 out of 10 , which is ok but not great , i think a lot of people bought it thinking it was gonna be ergo max 's replacement and that led to some people disapointment in the beggining , i think it serves better in a cut not a bulk.

anyways good luck , its not over till its over.

brodus
06-28-2005, 03:44 PM
By the looks of it, it's similar to Finigenx, but weaker. I've been dosing Finigenx @ 50-75mg. a day for 4 weeks, and experiencing great gains, with none of those sides you speak of.

Then again, I'm also stacking it with 1T, 4AD, 4OHT, and MDHT or M5 depending on my mood.

IMO you should always make TEST or a test precursor (4AD) the bedrock of every stack. You'll feel so much better. 4AD and 4OHT in a 3:2 ratio is really awesome.