PDA

View Full Version : The inevitable judgement of earth by holy fire from God

timbo81
09-13-2007, 09:58 PM
As was in the days of noah we are told the earth got so sinful and corrupt that God pronounced judgement on the world. The Lord is slow to anger though and man was given 120 years to repent till judgement was administered. That is why he is still waiting to judge this present world with finality as he is patient and wanting men to repent and giving time for his will to be accomplished.

God has reserved the earth to be judged again, not with water but with holy fire which will decimate the world and will be the end of sin forever. The fire will be so hot even the elments will be consumed to make way for the new earth.

2 peter 3:10-13
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.
Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

Yes people foolishly have predicted they know the date of the end of the world when it clearly says only God knows. But we do know that one day judgement of the earth will come, it is inevitable.

timmy47
09-13-2007, 10:05 PM

jahlighted
09-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Fail.

timbo81
09-13-2007, 10:07 PM
that's fine, keep bumping my thread :)

Rune
09-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Yes people foolishly have predicted they know the date of the end of the world when it clearly says only God knows. But we do know that one day judgement of the earth will come, it is inevitable.

Ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Same thing... fundie who cried apocalypse.. happens a lot.

BIGNFIT
09-13-2007, 10:21 PM
that's fine, keep bumping my thread :)

well said .

HELIX35
09-13-2007, 10:25 PM
But we do know that one day judgement of the earth will come, it is inevitable.

No we don't.

timmy47
09-13-2007, 10:28 PM
No we don't.

well see the thinking is, the bible says so so it must be true.

by that thinking, eric clapton is god because the words on the walls of england say so.

HELIX35
09-13-2007, 11:01 PM
well see the thinking is, the bible says so so it must be true.

by that thinking, eric clapton is god because the words on the walls of england say so.

Trust me I see the "logic" he's using.

To say with absolute 100% certainty that god does or does not exist is ignorant.

Therefore, to say with 100% certainty the bible is right, is ignorant.

Therefore, to say with 100% certainty that judgement is inevitable is... ignorant.

When will people, on both sides of the issue, learn that that nobody truly knows the answer.?

IceDragon
09-13-2007, 11:04 PM
When will people, on both sides of the issue, learn that that nobody truly knows the answer.?
Plenty of people KNOW that, they just don't admit it - or get called "fakes" by those who do think that.

(I'm one of the latter, so I'm used to it)

LatissimusDorsi
09-13-2007, 11:07 PM
As was in the days of noah we are told the earth got so sinful and corrupt that God pronounced judgement on the world. The Lord is slow to anger though and man was given 120 years to repent till judgement was administered. That is why he is still waiting to judge this present world with finality as he is patient and wanting men to repent and giving time for his will to be accomplished.

lol

God has reserved the earth to be judged again, not with water but with holy fire which will decimate the world and will be the end of sin forever. The fire will be so hot even the elments will be consumed to make way for the new earth.

lol

2 peter 3:10-13
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

lol

Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

lol

lol

TwiloMike
09-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Plenty of people KNOW that, they just don't admit it - or get called "fakes" by those who do think that.

(I'm one of the latter, so I'm used to it)

You fake!!!! ARGGGHH!!!!

TwiloMike
09-13-2007, 11:09 PM
lol

lol

lol

lol

lol
x lol

LatissimusDorsi
09-13-2007, 11:10 PM
God is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

God is love
Yeah

Oh, I don't know why you're not there
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong
Gimme a sign

God is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
God is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh

IceDragon
09-13-2007, 11:12 PM
You fake!!!! ARGGGHH!!!!
They're haters, f*ck 'em... (not literally) LOL :D

TwiloMike
09-13-2007, 11:13 PM
God is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

God is love
Yeah

Oh, I don't know why you're not there
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong
Gimme a sign

God is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
God is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Sing it, boy!

Express yourself, don't repress yourself!

ZInZEkQPHKc

TwiloMike
09-13-2007, 11:15 PM
They're haters, f*ck 'em... (not literally) LOL :D

Skwidward
09-13-2007, 11:23 PM
I reckon I'm well prepared for this hell thing anyway. I've been living in the desert for years and driving around with no air conditioning. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

lol

I know that I'd rather be in a bar on a saturday night than in a church on Sunday morning.

BTW, God aint gonna put me in hell......

oh it's just too funny

timbo81
09-13-2007, 11:28 PM
thanks guys keep bumping so more people read it :)

timmy47
09-13-2007, 11:34 PM
thanks guys keep bumping so more people read it :)
i hope so. then more people will know not to bother with you :)

timbo81
09-13-2007, 11:36 PM
i hope so. then more people will know not to bother with you :)

as long as the truth gets out there, as least on judgement day no one on this forum will be able to say they weren't warned.

timmy47
09-13-2007, 11:37 PM
as long as the truth gets out there, as least on judgement day no one on this forum will be able to say they weren't warned.

bold claim. can you back it up?

Beatitude
09-13-2007, 11:39 PM

What do you think this post is for?

Skwidward
09-13-2007, 11:42 PM

If this is my warning to help me avoid an eternity of hell.......God can kiss my ass....seriously....lol

God knows me. He aint sending me to hell. :D

You're gonna freak when, in heaven, you have to sit down and eat dinner with some of the people YOU'VE already condemned to hell.

timmy47
09-13-2007, 11:44 PM
What do you think this post is for?

what post? cuz i saw nothing that showed evidence of a judgement say other than some text support.

oh by the way, you cant prove the bible with the bible.

so again: bold claim. can you back it up?

timbo81
09-13-2007, 11:54 PM
You're gonna freak when, in heaven, you have to sit down and eat dinner with some of the people YOU'VE already condemned to hell.

why

I'd be glad if everyone was there

but they won't be.

timmy47
09-14-2007, 12:03 AM
why

but they won't be.

Skwidward
09-14-2007, 12:06 AM
why

but they won't be.

Yeah, in your opinion. However, in my opinion the "but they wont be there" bit doesn't apply. I don't believe in hell or heaven.

My whole point is that you say you want everyone to be there, but really you don't. For if you did really want everyone there, you would believe that God's rules are wrong. You don't though do you? You believe God's rules are the most just and righteous rules EVER, so in all reality, you don't want everyone to be "there." You want the "evil" to burn in hell.

And God forbid you question or protest God's rules, for that will land YOU in hell. Best to just save your own skin and obey his rules, hey?

Christianity is an "as-long-as-I'm-alright-jack" religion.

buddhastalin
09-14-2007, 12:29 AM
But we do know that one day judgement of the earth will come, it is inevitable.

you do realize the sun will eventually be responsible, if not by a comet or humans, for the demise of the human race and the earth? that is your day of judgment. you make it sound like only 'god' can be responsible for the earth and everything in it to be laid bare. good grief.

DYnomyte001
09-14-2007, 04:17 AM
The Lord is slow to anger though and man was given 120 years to repent till judgement was administered.

Why is God so emotional? A being of pure love shouldn't be getting angry and purging his children with holy fire. And if he's so impossible to comprehend, why does he get angry? Isn't anger a human trait? It doesn't matter the fact were created in his image, the fact a God's actions are manipulated by petty emotions such as anger are alike to the way a drunken redneck beats his wife is pathetic.

AKR
09-14-2007, 04:33 AM
Trust me I see the "logic" he's using.

To say with absolute 100% certainty that god does or does not exist is ignorant.

Therefore, to say with 100% certainty the bible is right, is ignorant.

Therefore, to say with 100% certainty that judgement is inevitable is... ignorant.

saying that no type of god exists is ignorant, but saying christianity is false is not ignorant. i have no doubt in my mind that christianity is false.

AKR
09-14-2007, 04:38 AM

wow, talk about awkward.

"pass the potatoes...sinner."

"f*ck you, dick."

Weightaholic
09-14-2007, 04:54 AM
If the end of the world is indeed nigh, at least I won't have to read retarded posts like this any more.

See! There's a plus side to everything!

IceDragon
09-14-2007, 05:58 AM
If the end of the world is indeed nigh, at least I won't have to read retarded posts like this any more.

See! There's a plus side to everything!
Nothing wrong with teh internetz, it's the idiots you find on it that do the damage.

And I really don't think timbo has figured out yet that the only reason people are bumping this and replying is that they think he's really pathetic, but carry on... :D

Oh, and timbo...give my regards to Loke when you see him, 'k?

(has the same validation as your claims, but that'll just go straight over your head, won't it?)

Hey, guys, party in Valhalla! Beer, weight room and women - who's in? :D

Minotaur
09-14-2007, 06:54 AM
*Arms folded across chest, foot tapping*

TwiloMike
09-14-2007, 08:51 AM
*Arms folded across chest, foot tapping*

Did you see the video????????????