PDA

View Full Version : Timo's HP ZEE Log!

timo
04-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Well guys, after reading through all your posts regarding ZEE and its effectiveness, I've decided to jump on the band wagon and test it out for myself.

I will be using Higher Power ZEE (500g) for 7 weeks, about how long a tub will last, in addition to a bulking diet.

Current Stats:

Height: 6ft 2
Current Weight as of today: 14st (196lbs)
Body type: Ectomorph
Training Experience: 5yrs on/off

Supplements:

Higher Power ZEE - 5g pre workout, 5g post workout
Isoenergy (carb powder) - 30g mixed with ZEE
EAS MyoPro - ~ 5 servings per day, depending on working hours

Training:

Music - WWE, Rocky, Top gun, Kid Rock....the usual lol

Day 1 - Upper body (chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps)
Day 2 - Lower body (quads, hams, calves, abs)
Day 3 - Back incl. traps
Day 4 - Lagging parts (shoulders, biceps)

Diet:

Aiming for around 5000 calories per day (remember ECTO) which will include around 300g oats, protein powder, lots of half fat milk, fish (haddock/cod) and plenty of water...nothing too fancy.

OK...so today was my first day on ZEE. Nothing much to report. Workout was very intense...I swear when batista's theme hit, the roof almost came off my garage. Feeling pretty pumped at the moment...looking forward to my 2nd post workout meal...hmmmm...oats and protein powder!

I'll try to update as often as possible..but will probably be around 1/2x per week as I work between 50/70 hours per week!

Timo

Bammy
04-19-2005, 01:32 PM
good ol' zreatine!

Mick Hart
04-19-2005, 01:44 PM
good ol' zreatine!
I prefer zreatine monohydrate myself in the form of kre-alk.........Good ol' zreatine :D ;)

timo
04-21-2005, 12:35 PM
The bulk is going well...currently up 3lbs since Tuesday, contributed mainly to the high level of calories I'm consuming, but still very pleasing. The ZEE seems to be taking effect, whereby a consistent pump is being felt throughout the day, especially in my chest which has the "just trained" look and feel to it.... but having trained it a couple of days ago. Other than that, we'll just have to wait and see if the results keep coming. I aim to pack on about 14lbs or so over the 7 weeks, to bring me up to 210.

Bammy
04-21-2005, 02:21 PM
The bulk is going well...currently up 3lbs since Tuesday, contributed mainly to the high level of calories I'm consuming, but still very pleasing. The ZEE seems to be taking effect, whereby a consistent pump is being felt throughout the day, especially in my chest which has the "just trained" look and feel to it.... but having trained it a couple of days ago. Other than that, we'll just have to wait and see if the results keep coming. I aim to pack on about 14lbs or so over the 7 weeks, to bring me up to 210.
What does ZEE stand for Timo?

timo
04-21-2005, 10:00 PM
I mean CEE.....don't know why I put down ZEE lol

And055
04-22-2005, 06:46 AM
Hope it goes well for you!

timo
04-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Cheers mate.....and thanks for the spelling lesson fellas lol

Seams to be going well so far, just finished a 14hr shift at work, but still feeling pretty pumped from the following days workouts!

Hopefully more to come next week!