PDA

View Full Version : food questions part deux

tryn2change
04-18-2005, 07:36 PM
whats everyones take on Hansens natural soda and Foster Farms turkey slices?
Do you guys have a preference for a particular brand? If so, why? How do you guys reconcil the need for healthy source of meat(in my case the turkey slices) and staying away from processed food ( I have feeling the foster farms turkey slices are pretty heavily processed) ?

Any tips on selecting meats would be good. By the way, when the heck did fish get so expensive??? (of course I had rarely purchased fish before starting this new diet and so I migh have just not noticed how expensive fish is relative to other meats).

RipStone
04-18-2005, 08:39 PM
I would stay away from all soda.

Deli meats are not a very good choice...too many preservatives. Just grill some boneless/skinless chicken breast. Make like 8-10 at one time and keep them in the fridge so you have a good source of protein when you need it. Also, canned tuna is very inexspensive. Just pop the top, drain it, and eat away.

US_Ranger
04-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Foster Farms is what I cannot eat anymore. I'm not a big animal rights person but the pictures of their farms are ****ing more digusting than just about anything I've ever seen.