PDA

View Full Version : GF-pro change

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 07:15 AM
dunno if this is in the right forum or what

we are changing the formula of GF-pro. the new one will be called GF-pro v2

because of the skyrocketing cost of whey protein we had to consider cost more than ever. So we took out the SDBP to reduce cost.

it still contains the same WPI and we also added aminogen (a protein digestive enzyme) and fructooligosachharides (a probiotic fiber that helps the growth and maintanence of beneficial intestinal flora)

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 07:16 AM

because of the skyrocketing cost of whey protein we had to consider cost more than ever. So we took out the SDBP to reduce cost.

it still contains the same WPI and we also added aminogen (a protein digestive enzyme) and fructooligosachharides (a probiotic fiber that helps the growth and maintanence of beneficial intestinal flora)

SDBP caps are still available on the net at places like giant

RobertWald
09-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Any idea why the price whey protein is continually going up?

watchfan
09-13-2007, 07:52 AM

I imagine, v2 will get stocked after warehouses finish their existing stock? Is there an ETA on the new version? And will there be the same flavors as the original, a rep mentioned in another thread that certain flavors were being disco'd. I just ordered 5 tubs the other day so I could at least try the different flavors before they might not be available again... :D

WF

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 07:58 AM

the cows have gone on strike. they are demanding more mooney

Beejis60
09-13-2007, 08:00 AM
So Pat, is this basically gonna be I-pro with aminogen?

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 08:00 AM
I imagine, v2 will get stocked after warehouses finish their existing stock? Is there an ETA on the new version? And will there be the same flavors as the original, a rep mentioned in another thread that certain flavors were being disco'd. I just ordered 5 tubs the other day so I could at least try the different flavors before they might not be available again... :D

WF

future batches we make will be v2. the old will be sold until supplies run out of course. the new version will be made here in 3-4 weeks

Beejis60
09-13-2007, 08:01 AM
So Pat, is this basically gonna be I-pro with aminogen and fructooligosaccharides?

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 08:01 AM
So Pat, is this basically gonna be I-pro with aminogen?

and FOS

Skigazzi
09-13-2007, 08:05 AM

How long did it take you to come up with that?

little lats
09-13-2007, 08:09 AM
How long did it take you to come up with that?

Sounds like he needs to start a Dairy...

Nailbomb9
09-13-2007, 08:09 AM

You just lost my ongoing Ergo/Giant support with that comment right there!!!!

Just kidding!!

factotum
09-13-2007, 11:44 AM
As long as you still offer a blueberry flavor it's all good.

Sixpack
09-13-2007, 11:56 AM
I wish this was still available and if you are going to offer blueberry thats great

An Inconvenient Bro
09-13-2007, 11:56 AM
wanna license some good flavors?

solomon1979
09-13-2007, 11:58 AM

I actually heard that its the new research in ethanol as alternative fuel source that is causing dairy prices to rise. Grain is being bought up at a very high amount by ethanol manufacturers, so farmers have to pay inflated costs for grain to feed their cattle. This price has trickled down to consumers of all things dairy.

An Inconvenient Bro
09-13-2007, 11:59 AM
I actually heard that its the new research in ethanol as alternative fuel source that is causing dairy prices to rise. Grain is being bought up at a very high amount by ethanol manufacturers, so farmers have to pay inflated costs for grain to feed their cattle. This price has trickled down to consumers of all things dairy.

cows were meant to eat grass anyway, corn is trash and the meat corn fed cattle produce is a sin.

alternative fuel my ass.

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 12:02 PM

i hate to break the news but blueberry did not make the cut

solomon1979
09-13-2007, 12:03 PM
cows were meant to eat grass anyway, corn is trash and the meat corn fed cattle produce is a sin.

alternative fuel my ass.

Lol, I sense this is a sore spot. My earlier post was not my own opinion. What do you think is the problem with the dairy prices?

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 12:03 PM

thats not a bad idea, lemme run that buy lakhan.

i am pretty sure that it would be conditional upon us doing the contract manufacturing

Skigazzi
09-13-2007, 12:05 PM
China is mainly to blame for the price increases, their sky rocketing demand for milk based products / powders to make food / animal feed / feed their 9895342 Billion people, has diverted a sizable chunk of the industry to exporting to them.

Anyone try Gemma yet?

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 12:06 PM

by grain you obviously mean corn

making ethanol from corn is expensive and inefficient. that is a bunch of political BS if what you say is true.

when we can make ethanol from that cellulose rich wastes from crop harvests then it will be worth our time but right now forget it.

i guess its all about keeping them farmers happy so they elect you

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 12:08 PM

alternative fuel my ass.

your ass is a source of alternative fuel?

i told you to stop drinking nitro-tech!!

DaHooligan
09-13-2007, 12:09 PM

The China scare.

Big_Spaz
09-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the update PA.

-Spaz

Skigazzi
09-13-2007, 12:12 PM
The China scare.

http://basemetal-trading.blogspot.com/2007/05/got-milk-not-enough-as-dairy-demand.html

JCAZ2010
09-13-2007, 12:23 PM
I have an idea, why don't they just charge china more isntead of making the american consumer pay more?????

Nailbomb9
09-13-2007, 12:24 PM
Green Apple FTW!!!

Patrick Arnold
09-13-2007, 12:29 PM
I have an idea, why don't they just charge china more isntead of making the american consumer pay more?????

i am not an economist but i believe commodities such as milk are given a set price on the open world market. everyone buys and sells based on that price

so you really can't do what you are thinking.

but even if someone decided to up their price beyond the set price china would just go to someone else.

you would have to have collusion amongst all the nations in the world to agree to inflate chinese milk prices.

not a good idea seeing how china has alot of nukes

An Inconvenient Bro
09-13-2007, 12:30 PM
A lot of it also comes down to oil prices. Whey is a commodity, it's heavy and every time it is shipped it costs a lot more than years ago. Manufacturers also need to include free shipping to their accounts so it's a big part of the cost.

dmangiarelli
09-13-2007, 12:30 PM

making ethanol from corn is expensive and inefficient. that is a bunch of political BS if what you say is true.

when we can make ethanol from that cellulose rich wastes from crop harvests then it will be worth our time but right now forget it.

P.A. For president!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An Inconvenient Bro
09-13-2007, 12:31 PM

i thought they DC'd teh tech

DaHooligan
09-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Man GF-PRO is the only whey protien that actually made a difference to me! I take that stuff pre and post workout and it helped my recovery and actually made me feel refreshed other supps give me a light headache and make me feel a bit lazy afterwords.

I wonder why you rarely hear people bumping this product to me its underated and should be a staple for anyones supplement stack.

Mixed with cold water the stuff is taste like nothing else and thats the honest truth. That syntrax nectar **** made me puke it smelled so bad and had a fish after taste I dont get why people bumped that **** like it was so good, plus the swole v2 got me sick.

Big_Spaz
09-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Man GF-PRO is the only whey protien that actually made a difference to me! I take that stuff pre and post workout and it helped my recovery and actually made me feel refreshed other supps give me a light headache and make me feel a bit lazy afterwords.

I wonder why you rarely hear people bumping this product to me its underated and should be a staple for anyones supplement stack.

Mixed with cold water the stuff is taste like nothing else and thats the honest truth. That syntrax nectar **** made me puke it smelled so bad and had a fish after taste I dont get why people bumped that **** like it was so good, plus the swole v2 got me sick.

Good to hear DaHooligan. I totally agree with you, GF-Pro does make a difference.

And don't worry about the change, like PA said just get some GF-Pro v2 or some I-Pro and buy the Immunolin right from Giant's site.

If you need the link to the site with Immunolin (Spray Dried Bovine Plasma) just send me a PM and I would be glad to help.

-Spaz

EricTheRed
09-13-2007, 01:33 PM
i have become a big fan of I-pro, glad i made that order.......regular ON was getting tiresome but still use it on occaison. How will this be priced in comparison to I-pro?

beginnerDan
09-13-2007, 01:46 PM
The changes mentioned sound good. Thanks for the update!

Although the clumping isn't nearly the main issue in this case, will the reformulations exhibit relatively less clumping?

little lats
09-13-2007, 01:54 PM
for some reason I never ventured into Ergo protein until about a month ago. I could not believe how good the cherry tasted. still a little smell when mixed but by far the smoothest I have ever used.

ZDub212
09-13-2007, 02:12 PM
PA, donate or sell your Blueberry flavoring system to the Customizer pretty please :D

An Inconvenient Bro
09-13-2007, 02:15 PM
PA, donate or sell your Blueberry flavoring system to the Customizer pretty please :D

no one here probably remembers my earliest days in this industry, i had a killer blueberry Post workout drink. those were the days

watchfan
09-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Just got my order of 5 tubs this afternoon... can't wait to try em.. :D

dvsness
09-13-2007, 02:18 PM
killer blueberry

Revival?

ZDub212
09-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Revival?

Please :)

How about a Blueberry Ultra Peptide? And Cinnamon Graham Cracker? And Chocolate Peanut Butter? :D

Elliptical Envy
09-13-2007, 02:45 PM
I will go pick up some blueberry GF-Pro v1 to see what the fuss is about. :)

An Inconvenient Bro
09-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Please :)

How about a Blueberry Ultra Peptide? And Cinnamon Graham Cracker? And Chocolate Peanut Butter? :D

I don't think blue berry would work too well in a casein based blend, the others yes

ZDub212
09-13-2007, 02:55 PM
I don't think blue berry would work too well in a casein based blend, the others yes

Muscle Milk Blueberry works...as does the Labrada Breakfast shake! Trust me, you could make it work :)

The others yes? Because if you made a Peanut Butter or Chocolate Peanut Butter Ultra Peptide...there would be nonstop purchases...made by me...:D

Elliptical Envy
09-13-2007, 02:56 PM

Dave I need to ask you something should I e-mail you @blackstarlabs?

Zachattack43
09-13-2007, 03:02 PM

i am not an economist but i believe commodities such as milk are given a set price on the open world market. everyone buys and sells based on that price

so you really can't do what you are thinking.

but even if someone decided to up their price beyond the set price china would just go to someone else.

you would have to have collusion amongst all the nations in the world to agree to inflate chinese milk prices.

not a good idea seeing how china has alot of nukes
lets not forget the currency exchange rate, with their currency depreciating and prone to drastic changes compared to ours. they see imports as expensive thus its possible we might be lowering them near cost just to enter the market.

uhockey
09-13-2007, 03:03 PM

Like blueberry?

Bloute
09-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Time to stock up on BLueberry and maybe cherry ! :D

adamci1
09-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Good to hear DaHooligan. I totally agree with you, GF-Pro does make a difference.

And don't worry about the change, like PA said just get some GF-Pro v2 or some I-Pro and buy the Immunolin right from Giant's site.

If you need the link to the site with Immunolin (Spray Dried Bovine Plasma) just send me a PM and I would be glad to help.

-Spaz
quick question about Giant...why do you guys charge a 7.75% sales tax to ship to Illnois. That's just not fun at all.

Elliptical Envy
09-13-2007, 03:18 PM
Time to stock up on BLueberry and maybe cherry ! :D

You should ask for a poutine flavor.

Bloute
09-13-2007, 03:19 PM
quick question about Giant...why do you guys charge a 7.75% sales tax to ship to Illnois. That's just not fun at all.

Stop complaining at least you can bu from Giant. International users cant ! :mad:

deserusan
09-13-2007, 03:20 PM

Sounds good man. Will this be sold in brick and mortar retailers too like VS?

Elliptical Envy
Stop complaining at least you can bu from Giant. International users cant ! :mad:

Maybe you need to stop being international then.......

Bloute

http://www.kazmaslanka.com/montreal/poutine.JPG

Bloute
09-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Maybe you need to stop being international then.......

No problem, I would move to US ! Which State is looking for a mad moose ! :D

adamci1
09-13-2007, 03:28 PM
stupid govenor rod blagovich and him making me pay more for protein.

Zachattack43
09-13-2007, 05:02 PM
stupid govenor rod blagovich and him making me pay more for protein.

I believe any person who lives in the same state as the business has to pay tax

cal51
09-13-2007, 05:15 PM
so is this v2 going to be better or worse than the v1 which i recently purchased?

dvsness
09-13-2007, 05:55 PM

Because they're in IL - state sales tax usually applies when both parties are in the same state.

so is this v2 going to be better or worse than the v1 which i recently purchased?

Depends on if you're more interested in SDBV or aminogen and fructooligosachharides. Did you read the thread?

TheUnlikelyToad
09-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Dave I need to ask you something should I e-mail you @blackstarlabs?

sales@blackstarlabs.com, you are more than welcome to hit me up as well.

no one here probably remembers my earliest days in this industry, i had a killer blueberry Post workout drink. those were the days

You really don't like me do you... :(

Now I'll be answering 20+ emails/PMs on when this flavors coming out, lol.

RobertWald
09-13-2007, 07:40 PM

Lol! this is freaken hilarious !

RobertWald
09-13-2007, 07:42 PM
China is mainly to blame for the price increases, their sky rocketing demand for milk based products / powders to make food / animal feed / feed their 9895342 Billion people, has diverted a sizable chunk of the industry to exporting to them.

Anyone try Gemma yet?

Very interesting, I was unaware of this but it makes a lot of sense. Let?s hope they don?t get into bodybuilding or there will be no whey left at all.

DaHooligan
09-14-2007, 04:15 PM

-Spaz

Thanks man! Gf-pro is all I use pre and post workout I stopped using it before because of cost but I got the 5 pound tub 2 months ago and man its the best! I like it cause its smooth and digest quickly so it helps me make room for my postworkout meal, this helps me put on some true mass so I dont miss the window of opportunity, with other shakes they are so damn thick it takes forever to digest postworkout.

Ergopharm is legit I wish they would get more shine cause of all the supps I tried they make the real good stuff and dont claim and over exaggerate there stuff like other companies who make millions of bogus claims.

for some reason I never ventured into Ergo protein until about a month ago. I could not believe how good the cherry tasted. still a little smell when mixed but by far the smoothest I have ever used.

^ the cherry and the pineapple mango are my faves! I never experienced any clumping cause I use a Blender just foaming thats it.

but mixed that with a few ice cubes and ice cold water man! the best! and you feel very lively after not like the other BS whey's which make you feel sluggish a few hours later.

simpledude
09-15-2007, 12:44 AM
will the price remain the same

ha1o42
09-15-2007, 03:28 AM
is giant/i pro the same as gf-pro?
like taste and quality wise?
mainly interested in quality

ha1o42
09-16-2007, 01:58 PM
anyone?

Skull Crusher Chris
09-16-2007, 02:04 PM
is giant/i pro the same as gf-pro?
like taste and quality wise?
mainly interested in quality

Same thing minus SDBP. Both are high quality iso's and more or less taste the same IMO.

Patrick Arnold
09-17-2007, 06:16 AM
Sounds good man. Will this be sold in brick and mortar retailers too like VS?

it was gonna be sold in straw and twig houses as well but the big bad wolf blew them down

Patrick Arnold
09-17-2007, 06:18 AM

the same

Patrick Arnold
09-17-2007, 06:19 AM
will the price remain the same

might drop a little

ruggerirish
10-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Was this not popular? I searched high and low for something decent and low and behold! Gone!

Any ideas when the last lot will expire? I wanna stack up

Sandman82
10-16-2007, 07:32 AM
The blueberry has been sold out for awhile now.If you still want some your best bet would be to google blueberry gf-pro and see if anyone has any in stock,The new gf-prov2 will be shipping next week to stores,gyms,and distributor through out the country and of course bodybuilding.com will carry it.I tried the vanilla and it taste even better then before.They added a little carmel flavoring to this and this is my fav by far.I cant wait to try the other flavors.

Zachattack43
10-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Will yall be using BSL flavoring?

iForce_Pete
10-16-2007, 07:43 AM
might drop a little

Do you have any idea when V2 will be available?

Patrick Arnold
10-16-2007, 07:58 AM

we are making it this week

Big_Spaz
10-16-2007, 10:11 AM
The new gf-prov2 will be shipping next week to stores,gyms,and distributor through out the country and of course bodybuilding.com will carry it.

*Scratches Head*

-Spaz

ruggerirish
10-16-2007, 10:16 AM
The blueberry has been sold out for awhile now.If you still want some your best bet would be to google blueberry gf-pro and see if anyone has any in stock,The new gf-prov2 will be shipping next week to stores,gyms,and distributor through out the country and of course bodybuilding.com will carry it.I tried the vanilla and it taste even better then before.They added a little carmel flavoring to this and this is my fav by far.I cant wait to try the other flavors.

Thanks man, I did it last night and am getting some from a random supplement site. How long do you think this batch will last do you know?

Any ideas on the new flavours? I've a kinda sweet tooth but never can do any of the choc/fudge/vanilla flavours.

Cable Curling CincoUno
10-16-2007, 10:22 AM

beaver tails with maple syrup flavour?

warbird00
10-16-2007, 10:51 AM
I ordered my last order 1 day after the $5 price increase!! :mad:

SwolenONE
10-16-2007, 11:03 AM

can you comment if the mixability will be improved, I stocked up on the bovine serum version of gf pro and i like the flavoring sysmtes a lot but the mixability is poor, thx in advance PA.

Achilles_
10-16-2007, 11:20 AM

Somewhat along these lines what happened to cherry I-pro? :(

Sandman82
10-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks man, I did it last night and am getting some from a random supplement site. How long do you think this batch will last do you know?

Any ideas on the new flavours? I've a kinda sweet tooth but never can do any of the choc/fudge/vanilla flavours.

I dont know how many you ordered.I would really try the vanilla but if not I would try the orange creme.

ruggerirish
10-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I dont know how many you ordered.I would really try the vanilla but if not I would try the orange creme.

Yeah orange sounds good cheers

SupaNatural
10-16-2007, 12:14 PM

Revival?

x1324654987541654

dvsness
10-16-2007, 12:21 PM
can you comment if the mixability will be improved, I stocked up on the bovine serum version of gf pro and i like the flavoring sysmtes a lot but the mixability is poor, thx in advance PA.

I find that GF mixes better than I-pro, which is my concern here.

BreakingPoint8
10-16-2007, 12:22 PM

The new one will still contain Bovine right?:)

MoonMan12
10-16-2007, 12:25 PM
sdbp = spray dried bovine plasma man

factotum
10-16-2007, 12:27 PM

Where do you think whey comes from? :)

Cable Curling CincoUno
10-16-2007, 12:27 PM

SDBP stands for serum dried BOVINE plasma or something to that effect. the loss of Bovine is the major change lol

BreakingPoint8
10-16-2007, 12:31 PM
sdbp = spray dried bovine plasma man

Thanks Sherlock Holmes...

MoonMan12
10-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks Sherlock Holmes...

Rofl, look at your quote. Did you read it?

Rushi
10-16-2007, 02:37 PM

the SDBP was replaced with aminogen and fructooligosachharides

the change was made to keep the price reasonable as market whey prices rise

dsade
10-16-2007, 03:03 PM
thats not a bad idea, lemme run that buy lakhan.

i am pretty sure that it would be conditional upon us doing the contract manufacturing

I would highly recommend this...Dave makes some badass flavors.

ericgonzalez
10-16-2007, 03:06 PM

So which ones did PA?

Zachattack43
10-16-2007, 03:07 PM
I would highly recommend this...Dave makes some badass flavors.

hey PA, did yall approve of this idea? Its good idea from business relations standpoint too

xquick
10-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Yeah orange sounds good cheers

i did the same as you man, i ordered 5 tubs of the blueberry gf pro, that stuff is bomb.

i also have hte orange cream though, i highly recommend it, its delicious

wow, my 1000th post, what a day this is for me, hahaha :D:D :eek:

chasinSKURT
10-16-2007, 03:22 PM
lets not forget the currency exchange rate, with their currency depreciating and prone to drastic changes compared to ours. they see imports as expensive thus its possible we might be lowering them near cost just to enter the market.

HUH? The USD BLOWS right now... were almost at an even exchange with canada. If anything it's OUR currency that is causing the issue...if it is even related to currency value.

Cable Curling CincoUno
10-16-2007, 11:52 PM
HUH? The USD BLOWS right now... were almost at an even exchange with canada. If anything it's OUR currency that is causing the issue...if it is even related to currency value.

almost at an even exchange or the CAD is worth more than the USD? lol

Kumquatv1
10-17-2007, 01:27 AM
Please please please let Orange Cream make the cut.

Best... flavor... ever!

Big_Spaz
10-17-2007, 01:37 AM
Please please please let Orange Cream make the cut.

Best... flavor... ever!

I agree as well. OC is by far my favorite flavor. I tell people it tastes just like an Orange Creme popcicle, and it does.

-Spaz

ruggerirish
10-17-2007, 02:36 AM
i did the same as you man, i ordered 5 tubs of the blueberry gf pro, that stuff is bomb.

i also have hte orange cream though, i highly recommend it, its delicious

wow, my 1000th post, what a day this is for me, hahaha :D:D :eek:

Yeah I just ordered one to try at first, further to that ill get more(just got a rebate from inland revenue lol). Did you get the 5lbs or the 2lb?

Good job on the posts lol.........

Zachattack43
10-17-2007, 08:22 AM

your right, that is the way it used to be and out stuff is getting cheaper for China and the Asia market, however I believe there is still a HUGE difference in our imports vs. exports

user234984u5345
10-17-2007, 08:38 AM
Seconded, Ergopharm needs to collaborate with Customizer/Black Star Labs to flavor the new version of GF Pro.

kelso
10-17-2007, 08:56 AM

This is why PA is the shiznit, hes a complete smartass like the rest of us on the forum.

xquick
10-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah I just ordered one to try at first, further to that ill get more(just got a rebate from inland revenue lol). Did you get the 5lbs or the 2lb?

Good job on the posts lol.........

i got all 5 lb tubs.

ruggerirish
10-17-2007, 10:42 PM
i got all 5 lb tubs.

They got snapped by customs :(

Next order will be the last

dsade
10-18-2007, 02:33 PM
They got snapped by customs :(

Next order will be the last

I can see it now...a bunch of customs officers with fruity protein moustaches.

chasinSKURT
10-18-2007, 03:33 PM

with contingencies...no commodity is really traded at the same price throughout the world, but the standard deviations in pricing between nations is quite small. Taking into account taxation, tariffs, and value of exchange between currencys helps to provide a better explanation of the final costs to consumers.

ruggerirish
10-19-2007, 06:11 AM
I can see it now...a bunch of customs officers with fruity protein moustaches.

Well I got it anyhow. I must say, its kinda hard to down it, will take some getting used to!

Dahon
10-22-2007, 11:01 PM
Why did you get rid of the Cherry flavor? :(

Sandman82
10-31-2007, 07:05 AM
I just wanted everyone to know that we shipped our gf-pro to all distributors,retailers,and etailers.You should be able to order the new stuff now.Also by taken out the immunolin it taste better and it mixes 100% better which is always a huge plus.So let us know what you think when you try the new gf-pro v2.Thanks for all your support.

dsade
10-31-2007, 09:08 AM
I just wanted everyone to know that we shipped our gf-pro to all distributors,retailers,and etailers.You should be able to order the new stuff now.Also by taken out the immunolin it taste better and it mixes 100% better which is always a huge plus.So let us know what you think when you try the new gf-pro v2.Thanks for all your support.

Better believe I will be picking this up.

Zachattack43
10-31-2007, 09:09 AM

Yall going to use the BSL flavorings?

EricTheRed
10-31-2007, 09:10 AM

can we add another day to the 31 day sale??????????

j/k if its priced right i may have to try it out.

xquick
10-31-2007, 11:04 AM

AWESOME NEWS. will the tubs say "v2" on them, or will we only know by the ingredient list?

Patrick Arnold
10-31-2007, 11:37 AM
AWESOME NEWS. will the tubs say "v2" on them, or will we only know by the ingredient list?

they will say V2 on them

tnecniv
10-31-2007, 06:08 PM
So the only available flavors for V2 are Orange Cream, Pineapple Mango, Vanilla, and Dutch Chocolate?

Zachattack43
10-31-2007, 06:53 PM
So the only available flavors for V2 are Orange Cream, Pineapple Mango, Vanilla, and Dutch Chocolate?

thats what he said

AronP24
10-31-2007, 07:22 PM

the more you speak the more i like you (no homo)...rarity these days....intelligence..NICE!

zendo
05-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Cn you tell me how to dose the immunolin caps to get the amount I was getting in the original GF Pro (the most effective protein powder I have ever used, period).

Truly appreciate your products!

Zendo

bango skank
08-31-2008, 08:54 PM

http://www.board.crossfit.com/images/cnome/smilies/Flush000.gif

Clarko
08-31-2008, 09:14 PM
PA, I would really love it if you would consider continuing to make V1 and just make it more expensive. All I'm allowed to buy is protein because I'm 16 and I cannot find those caps locally. I don't know if it has been mentioned yet I didn't read the whole post. Much thanks and continue to make good products.

Patrick Arnold
09-01-2008, 07:07 AM
PA, I would really love it if you would consider continuing to make V1 and just make it more expensive. All I'm allowed to buy is protein because I'm 16 and I cannot find those caps locally. I don't know if it has been mentioned yet I didn't read the whole post. Much thanks and continue to make good products.

i will do it if you buy it all

Clarko
09-01-2008, 12:44 PM
i will do it if you buy it all

I'll buy some of it. Like one tub a month :D