PDA

View Full Version : ephedrine does it work?

serius2bhuge
04-16-2005, 09:20 AM
can ephedrine work alone like taking 50mg per day? instead of buying fat burner supplements which contain other things including ephedra? e.g whats better ephedrine pure or stacker 2 for example. Also when taking ephedrine on its own how much will you expect to loose in weight and will you loose muscle?

runningback666
04-16-2005, 09:50 AM
yes it does work, stack it with some caffine and yohimbe and you got the ECY stack(work very well), you wont cut lose fat unless you cut calories, you wont lose muscle as long as you have a high constitent protein and amino acid consumtion though out the day, how much you lose or gain depends on your matabolism and genetics, i hope it helps

serius2bhuge
04-16-2005, 10:01 AM
alright thanks mate. So are you saying even though if i take ECY stack on its own without cutting my calories i wont loose fat? Also on this stack do i have to do cardio to loose fat. One more thing what is yhobmine? where can i find that.

Brently
04-16-2005, 10:54 AM
alright thanks mate. So are you saying even though if i take ECY stack on its own without cutting my calories i wont loose fat? Also on this stack do i have to do cardio to loose fat. One more thing what is yhobmine? where can i find that.

You are lazy. Its not a magic stack.

BringnIt
04-16-2005, 11:03 AM
To answer the original question, ephedrine will work by itself. It primarily works through appetite supression, then its thermogenic properties. Your body's negative feedback system will then seek to normalize your metabolism, the caffeine is there to slow cAMP breakdown. And please do not take ephedrine with yohimbine, as this topic will make Loki's head explode if it is covered a few more times.

ILOVEBREASTS
04-16-2005, 12:00 PM
You musy still cut calories and do cardio. The thermo properties only will make you lose 100-150 calories a day, which isnt much. Its the appitite supression that does by far the most.

BringnIt
04-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Was that directed toward me?

Iceman00
04-16-2005, 12:14 PM
No, Ephedra was banned because it doesn't work...you moron.

BringnIt
04-16-2005, 12:20 PM
That's not what he asked (in his actual question), it's a valid query.

Iceman00
04-16-2005, 12:21 PM
Ok, I take that back.

ILOVEBREASTS
04-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Oh damn guys, I just remembered this guy was PMing people and trying to sell M1T, 4AD, and D-bol! No help for him.

CrazyTall
04-16-2005, 12:39 PM
can ephedrine work alone like taking 50mg per day? instead of buying fat burner supplements which contain other things including ephedra? e.g whats better ephedrine pure or stacker 2 for example. Also when taking ephedrine on its own how much will you expect to loose in weight and will you loose muscle?
You should expect to lose 1 gram of fat for every mg of ephedrine you take. Be carful, and dont take too much, or you'll make your friends very jealous of your newly found physique! :rolleyes: