PDA

View Full Version : lost a ton of weight and gained lots of fat in 3 months

lucky579
09-11-2007, 02:39 PM
This summer I was skateboarding to the gym and I fell on my knee, I believe I fractured it, because I feel a small separation in my knee cap still (3 months later and it hurts if I crawl)

So I didn't do squats for about 2 months, and I just got really lazy and depressed, my diet went to crap, my workouts were less intense than what a 12 year old girl does in PE class and I just felt horrible all around. I lost 12lbs the first month, gained 3lbs back of fat, and another 2lbs of fat. My lower back, core has shrunk a good 4 inches too and an inch and a half off my arms.

I need help with my diet I know it affects your moods and workout performance, tell me what to eat, when to eat it, and how much, and I will buy it no matter the cost or how disgusting it is.

I need atleast 4500 calories/day to keep from losing weight, pure ectomorph.

Stats of before the accident are in my sig

New stats:
Deadlift 285x5
Squats 185x5
Bench n/a do flies instead, someone told me it was better, opinions?
T-bar row 225x5, right before I hurt my knee I was doing 315x4
Incline with dumbbells 80s x 5

I will even pay someone who maps out a diet for me to gain weight, I'm seriously so lost right now.

And wow, I lost more weight than I thought, I'm now 164 at 12% bf

GermanBarbarian
09-11-2007, 08:03 PM
This summer I was skateboarding to the gym and I fell on my knee, I believe I fractured it, because I feel a small separation in my knee cap still (3 months later and it hurts if I crawl)

So I didn't do squats for about 2 months, and I just got really lazy and depressed, my diet went to crap, my workouts were less intense than what a 12 year old girl does in PE class and I just felt horrible all around. I lost 12lbs the first month, gained 3lbs back of fat, and another 2lbs of fat. My lower back, core has shrunk a good 4 inches too and an inch and a half off my arms.

I need help with my diet I know it affects your moods and workout performance, tell me what to eat, when to eat it, and how much, and I will buy it no matter the cost or how disgusting it is.

I need atleast 4500 calories/day to keep from losing weight, pure ectomorph.

Stats of before the accident are in my sig

New stats:
Deadlift 285x5
Squats 185x5
Bench n/a do flies instead, someone told me it was better, opinions?
T-bar row 225x5, right before I hurt my knee I was doing 315x4
Incline with dumbbells 80s x 5

I will even pay someone who maps out a diet for me to gain weight, I'm seriously so lost right now.

And wow, I lost more weight than I thought, I'm now 164 at 12% bf

I would say that since you are ectomorphic that you should include plenty more fats in your diet (9 cals) as compared to 4 cals for carbs. and protein. Also, what you could do is eat a nice big fat steak with some cruf. vegetables (broccolli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts). Also, an old secret shake that bodybuilders used to use consists of ground meat, eggs (whole not just whites), and milk (whole fat). Eat as clean as possible and don't deny yourself of life's goodstuff, a cheat every once in a while isn't bad. What I have noticed in general is that the more meat people eat, the bigger (ripped) they are (IMO).

tinyman5000
09-11-2007, 08:33 PM
flies are definently not better then bench press hahaha