PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 12% BF

hoggy101
09-11-2007, 04:34 AM
Started Bulk in early June at 139bs(5ft8in),Have gained steadily since then,Weighted myself yesterday and was 151lbs,got a calipers yesterday,it says im 11.6% Bf,My question is should i now cut down to 10% and bulk again,or just keep bulking til say 160 (or more) and then cut.

slaydox
09-11-2007, 04:41 AM
Its all up to you, i dont recommend cutting at your weight though.

I would say keep bulking but hit up cardio more and aim for a little less calories per day so your just hitting 1lb gain a week.

Also keep your diet clean!

medo30886
09-11-2007, 04:47 AM
Its all up to you, i dont recommend cutting at your weight though.

I would say keep bulking but hit up cardio more and aim for a little less calories per day so your just hitting 1lb gain a week.

Also keep your diet clean!
1lb a Week is too much i would suggest at most .5 lb a week
and its all up to you off course

slaydox
09-11-2007, 04:50 AM

whoops yea your right i was thinking about something else.

0.5 for extremly lean muscle. 1lb for some lean muscle and some fat.

Of course even with 05.lbs you still will gain some fat although not much i dont think you can really put on muscle without fat.

daazndood
09-11-2007, 06:44 AM
as a fellow 5'8'' er i dont think you should stop bulking yet. im not gonna start cutting till im over 160

hoggy101
09-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Ya noticed some fat gains along with the muscle but as i knew it would happen and know that i can get rid of it quiet easy on a cut with HIIT and proper nutrion im not too pushed bout the increase(as long as it doesnt go too high,).Most people think that i shud hit aleast 160lbs(5ft8in) before cutting so?

jobe
09-12-2007, 01:39 AM

I don't see any problem with a 1lb a week, so what if he puts on a bit of fat, its winter now and no one will see it. Personally I would keep on bulking for 2-3 months, then worry about cutting after. It's easier to lose a bit of fat than it is to put on the muscle.

hoggy101
09-12-2007, 01:45 AM
I don't see any problem with a 1lb a week, so what if he puts on a bit of fat, its winter now and no one will see it. Personally I would keep on bulking for 2-3 months, then worry about cutting after. It's easier to lose a bit of fat than it is to put on the muscle.

Cheers Mate,thats what i wanted to hear someone tellin me to keep bulking for another few month,exactly whos gonna see the bita flab(besides my G'firend of course,LOL!)

As this is my first bulk and have never been cutting before,i hope your right about it beng easier to lose fat than gain muscle.I wonder would most people agree on this!