PDA

View Full Version : ** Official X-Factor Trial Summaries **

w_llewellyn
04-11-2005, 11:19 AM
I have started this thread so that I have a place to organize all of the final summaries from the X-Factor trial. The original thread is getting too long to navigate. I will continue to edit the first page, and bump the thread up when I do so, so that readers can take notice of additions as they come in.

Participants: Please continue to post your final results in the thread linked below. I will summarize and organize your results here. Please PM me if I have made any mistakes in calculation.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=409313

w_llewellyn
04-11-2005, 11:22 AM
acecombact1

Measurement______Start_______End______Change
Body Weight_______204.5______210______+ 5.5lbs
Body Fat__________n/a________n/a______- .5%
Bench Press_______205 / 8_____225 / 8___+ 20lbs
Squat____________265 / 6_____275 / 10__+ 10lbs & 4 reps
Deadlift__________180 /6-8___ 205 / 6-8_ + 25lbs

Truncated summary: “…Strength gains were very visible on all my lifts… Endurance was most significant gain from this experiment. I was able to go longer in the gym without being tired… I didn’t notice much of sides [effects]… My face skin became oily, other parts in the body the skin was dry and rough. I also noticed my joints were dryer, and noticed pain in my wrist and elbow. But I reduced dose of X-factor during last week, and added some MSM, and I was good after that. Bottom line: X-factor is very decent non-hormonal anabolic, and I think it has a lot of potential…”

animalfan

Measurement_________Start______End________Change
Body Weight__________165_______172________+ 7lbs (+ 9.5 lbs Lean Mass)
Body Fat_____________11%_______9.5%______- 1.5%
Incline Bench__________-__________-_________+ 25 lbs & reps
Squat________________-__________-_________+ 40 lbs & reps

Truncated summary: “Body weight up to 172 this morning, up around 7 pounds. Bodyfat decreased by 1.5% total…I had raised calories up about 4/500 a day, to 33/3400. I had strength increases on all lifts; I was focused on bringing up my incline bench and squat. Squat is up 40 pounds, incline bench is up 25, all for reps… The pumps that I had noticed seemed to stick around till now, and the soreness I had in the beginning of the trial hasn't been an issue for the past 2/3 weeks. I think I had gotten used to it. Acne was an issue for me at the beginning for the cycle, but added vitamin b6 and using oxy pads quite often took care of that. I am very satisfied with this product. I'll surely be buying another run of it later in the year.”

bigasssnowman

Measurement__________Start_____End_____Change
Body Weight___________207______210_____+ 3lbs (+ 9.2 lbs Lean Mass)
Body Fat______________16.6%____13.6%___- 3%
Dead Lift (still leg)______-_________-_______+ 15 lbs
Incline Bench _________-__________-_______+ 20 lbs
Lat Pull Downs_________-_________-_______+ 20 lbs
Bent Over Rows________-_________-_______+ 15 lbs
Shoulder Press_________-_________-_______+ 10 lbs
DB Skull Crushers_______-_________-_______+ 5 lbs

“Pumps have been unreal, better then any no2 I have taken. In October I was able to squat 238lbs 25 times. I just tried to get 225 as many times as I could, and at 12 my pump was so big and intense that I could not do anymore. My legs get a little more sore then normal. Other then that the soreness only lasts about 1 day longer then normal. Strength: is up on everything but legs.. (hurt my knee). Bi's are about the same. Right now I’m just trying to maintain their size and not get them any bigger. Overall I would say this product is working pretty damn good, and I wish I could say that for some of the other **** I’ve wasted $ on.”

EME (Cutting Cycle/Contest Prep)

Measurement___________Start__________End_____Chang e
Body Weight ___________176___________163_____- 13 lbs
Lean Body Mass_________155.59lbs______151.92___- 3.67 lbs (mostly water)
Body Fat_______________11.6%_________6.8%____- 4.8%

Truncated summary: “The goal of my training during this phase was to cut toward competition condition, while maintaining as much lean muscle as possible… I believe I successfully achieved my goal of cutting fat and maintaining muscle during the past 50 days, and I believe that X-Factor was a significant component in my success. The only side effect I noticed was increased soreness during the first few weeks. However, this soreness either went away, or I became more used to it, because I did not notice it after about week 3. I will definitely include X-Factor as part of my cutting programs in the future. I definitely feel it helped me maintain Lean Body Mass while dropping fat. I am also looking forward to including X-Factor as part of my mass building program in the off season...”

Mountaineer

Measurement________Start________End_______Change
Body Weight_________217_________223_______+ 6lbs
Body Fat ___________n/a__________n/a_______nc
Strength____________-____________-_________Significant Increases

Truncated summary: “…I ended the cycle at a total of only 42 days on X-factor due to some nagging shoulder pain. I felt that I had to give my body a break for a week or two to prevent further injury. This is an on going problem that has plagued me since I've started lifting weights. I don't believe it is any way related to the X-factor… Total weight gain at about 6 pounds. For me this is quite good. I do feel that this would have been more had I increased my calories… Overall I would give this product my thumbs up. I think this product helped me increase strength more than anything… I will definitely use it again. I feel to get the most from it you have to eat more calories to get the most from it. I do not know if the increased caloric demand is from protein synthesis or what but I do feel it is definitely there.”

NeilB

Measurement________Start_____End______Change
Body Weight_________193______204______+ 11 lbs
Body Fat____________n/a______n/a_______n/a
Strength____________-________-_________Significant Increases

Truncated summary: “Overall my results have been really satisfactory. Remember how I started with my bodyweight of 193lbs? - Well after eight weeks I now weigh 204lbs. - that's an 11 lb increase. My wife and kids have really noticed my muscle size development. I love it. Every workout I did there was an increase in strength. And all I did was increase my intake of protein- whatever I could find - protein shake, chicken sandwich, tuna, etc. Needless to say, my workout intensity really improved. Even now, I can still feel the flu-like soreness on my muscles after working out. And the muscle pump is really great… I'll probably cycle off for a month and then resume for another eight weeks.”

w_llewellyn
04-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Spacer Page

w_llewellyn
04-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Another Spacer Page

w_llewellyn
04-11-2005, 11:31 AM
One More

Lonny
04-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Looks like your trial was a success. How many more people are there to hand in results?

w_llewellyn
04-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Looks like your trial was a success. How many more people are there to hand in results?

Thank you Lonny. There is still a good number to come in yet. More summaries are expected today/tomorrow (I hope), and most testers are completing this week if they haven't already. I am obviously very pleased with the way things are going! The results have been great and very consistent! I don't want to get too excited about this, but I am hopeful this will turn out to be something very big!

Thanks to everyone who has/is taking part!

Zachattack43
04-11-2005, 12:59 PM
I will do a full anaylsis tonight when i get back from economics and bio lab tonight.

matpal
04-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Congrats, Bill. Those are some very impressive numbers.

juanca
04-11-2005, 01:07 PM

pshh, yea deffinetely.

i mean, all of the testers have given great feedback, and with feedback like that, you can deff. expect big sales to come man.

congratulations to a good company.

JC

The Monstrosity
04-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Thanks for putting it all in one thread like that. The other thread was way to long. Those are some awesome numbers. Its really helpful to know what I can realistically expect to shoot for and how to use this properly. It would seem increasing calories would be a good idea. Plus now I know what kind of sides to possibly be prepared for. I just placed my first order of X-factor.

Zachattack43
04-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Alright Finally my numbers:

BEFORE Measurements.............................AFTER
Chest - 46in........................................46.5 inch (outer chest is more ripped and developed to the negative eye)
Forearms - 12 1/2................................13 in ( new exercises were introduced when i started this supp, bc my friends did them and it became an ego contest)
Arms - 15 1/2.....................................15 3/4 (biceps seem the same, but triceps are much bigger and well defined, yet still undersized)

Calves - 15......................................15 1/4 (pretty much back to the size it should be)
Quads - 24 1/2.................................same (i blame the groin injury, but no biggie)

Waist - 35.75....................................35in
Weight - 191.....................................196lb ( i was on a clean, lean bulk)
Bf% - 14.9% .................................... 13.7% (around the ab region, I looked more ripped, top abs are showing for the first time since early last fall)

LIFTS:
.....................BEFORE....................... ............AFTER:
Bench press: 1 x 7 - 185.................................1 x 5 - 225
Lat pulldowns 1 x 8 - 120................................1 x 6 - 150
Pull ups.........1 x 13........................................1 x 22
Squats..........1 x 6 - 225.................................1 x 4 - 225 ( 1 x 1 - 285) This was all due to my inability to train my legs from my groin injury
Bent over calf raises: 1x 15 - 320.......................1 x 15 - 360
Seated Smith bar Raises: 1 x 8 - 105..................1 x 4 - 125

Other lifts were about the same, those are the ones with the major differences. In not a single lift did anything go down.

Thoughts:
-X-Factor was never a problem for me to consume, the capsules were the size of Vitamin E caps.
-I did occasionaly forget (2-3times) usually at night at the beginning, but once i got in the habit of consuming it was not a problem.
- I never experienced any pumps they ppl were talking about, only pumps were in my arms as usual.
- did help increase in my strength
- Also seemed to help with fatloss more so towards my image in the mirror than in the actual numbers itself
-My girlfriend noticed a tremendous increase in my size and thought i needed to upgrade my polo shirt sizes even though she dug the sleeves looking like there were about to rip
- My pecs are more finely tuned conditioned wise, esspecially the outer and have a more ideal shape
- My forearm size went up mostly due to the new exeercises introduced at the beginning of this log when i started having 2 workout partners aka the ego contest or pissing contest

Drawbacks:
-2nd week i experienced some burps that seemed like X factor, only happened after the morning dose but subsided after a couple days.
- acne did increases slightly on my back, it cooled off but still there was a slight increase
- Cant take pain meds, there was about 4 times i had a real bad headache and just pulled through it without the pain meds
- I limited my consumptiop of Omega 3s, only consumption was olive oil when i bake my chicken or to coat my steaks before cooking.
- This is not really a drawback, but for most of us it might be. I am used to creatine/NO products and these are products i can "feel" working or whatever, this is one product that requires patience and evaluations in the mirror each week to properly assess the progress

Once again i like to thank William for the opportunity to test this supplement. Thanks

acecombact1
04-11-2005, 09:27 PM
w_llewellyn there are many non-testers who bought x-factor and they have a log. maybe you can add their results to final analysis:

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=441611&highlight=x-factor

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=444431&highlight=x-factor

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=453975&highlight=x-factor

Vinnie Bobarino
04-11-2005, 11:04 PM
I have started this thread so that I have a place to organize all of the final summaries from the X-Factor trial. The original thread is getting too long to navigate. I will continue to edit the first page, and bump the thread up when I do so, so that readers can take notice of additions as they come in.

Participants: Please continue to post your final results in the thread linked below. I will summarize and organize your results here. Please PM me if I have made any mistakes in calculation.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=409313

Do you think that your participants could of achieved similar results with proper nutrition and training alone?

animalfan
04-12-2005, 07:50 AM
Do you think that your participants could of achieved similar results with proper nutrition and training alone?

nutrition and training alone work great if you have everything straight. i was doing pretty good without x-factor. the x-factor helped lose some fat while i was in a "lean bulk". i was eating above maintenance and lost some fat. i honestly don't know how accurate my bf percentage is, my wife checks it with plastic calipers. but, she always checks it the same, and i'm confident that if not exactly accurate, it's consistent.

i'd say the x-factor sped results from proper diet and training. after all, it's a supplement, and that is what they are intended to do. i'll be buying 3 more bottles late summer to run again. i liked it enough to spend my money on it, and have recommended it to people i know. good luck if you try it!

chris

w_llewellyn
04-12-2005, 10:10 AM

Definitely a fair question Vinnie, as well as a good one. Clearly you know that one of the easiest ways to "massage" a trial like this would be to pick testers who haven't done a lot of weight training prior, so that their natural progress becomes confused with the supplement. That is one of the reasons I specifically chose testers with a minimum of 1 year consistant training prior. Most particiapnts were far more experienced than that actually, and well informed in the subject. I didn't want anyone questioning that the results were caused by "beginner's push" or "placebo effect", and believe I picked about as good of a group as anyone could.

You may ask particpants if they feel that X-Factor was indidental to their progress, but I am hopeful you won't get too many "yes" answers.

juanca
04-12-2005, 11:25 AM
bump

EME
04-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Hey Vinnie,

I was one of the X-Factor testers. My full log can be seen here:
http://www.michaelandkendra.com/Michael/XFactor_Log/XFactor_Log.htm

I have been training for more than 20 years, and have prepared for competition many times. In fact my current contest prep is my fourth in the last two years.

I definitely feel that X-Factor made a difference in my training and contest prep. The only significant difference between my preparation this time and my previous preps over the past two years was the use of X-Factor.

Right now, at 11 days out from my show, I'm 14 pounds heavier than at this same point last year at the same bodyfat %.

I'm a natural competitor. No prohormones, steroids, etc...

Although diet and nutrition certainly played a significant role in the gains I have made since last year, I feel X-Factor was another critical component my progress. I will definitely include in my future contest preparations.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

- EME

www.MichaelElias.com

dwm230000
04-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Clearly you know that one of the easiest ways to "massage" a trial like this would be to pick testers who haven't done a lot of weight training prior, so that their natural progress becomes confused with the supplement. That is one of the reasons I specifically chose testers with a minimum of 1 year consistant training prior. Most particiapnts were far more experienced than that actually, and well informed in the subject. I didn't want anyone questioning that the results were caused by "beginner's push" or "placebo effect", and believe I picked about as good of a group as anyone could.

I'm glad you mentioned this and that you ran the trial choosing your participants this way. Whenever I see studies by supplement companies, I always assume they tried to sway the results by choosing the testers that they know will respond the best (i.e. beginner's push). This is obviously not the case in your trial. From the results and feedback, it looks as if you have a solid product and I look forward to trying it in the future.

w_llewellyn
04-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Did the edit feature change? I can't add to my spacer pages up top. I will post here, on the bottom, until I can reorganize them.

drewkowsky (Cutting Cycle)

Measurement_________Start________End________Change
Body Weight__________231_________235________+ 4 lbs (+ 8.62 lbs Lean Mass)
Body Fat______________-___________-__________- 2% (est. by 2” waist reduction)
Waist________________40”__________38”________- 2”
Bench Press_________265-240_______280________+ 15-40 lbs

Truncated summary: “This stuff has blown me away.”

SixAbs

Measurement____________Start____________End_______ __Change
Body Weight_____________180_____________187_________+ 7 lbs (7.9 lbs Lean mass)
Body Fat_________________-_______________-___________- .5%
Squat___________________-________________-___________+ 30 lbs
Deadlift__________________-_______________-____________+ 20 lbs
Beanch__________________-________________-___________n/c
Pullups___________________-_______________-____________+ 10 lbs
Curls____________________-________________-____________+ 3 reps
Triceps Extensions_________-________________-____________+ 10 lbs

Truncated summary: “No increased acne. Pumps during workouts were amazing, freaking amazing. BTW what’s most amazing is that for most of this cycle I was eating maintenance calories. Good product, and I recommend it. So far all the Molecular Nutrition products I’ve used, I’ve liked. Thanks William for the opportunity and kick ass results!”

Zackattach43

Measurement____________Start__________End_______Ch ange
Body Weight_____________191___________196_______+ 5 lbs (+6.53 lbs Lean Mass)
Body Fat________________14.9%_________13.7%_____- .8% (increased abdominal visibility)
Chest___________________46”___________46.5”_______ + .5” (more developed and ripped)
Waist__________________35.75”__________35”________- .75”
Forearms_______________12.5”___________13”+_______ .5” (new exercises also started)
Arms___________________15.5”___________15.75”_____ _+ .25” (more triceps mass)
Calves__________________15”_____________15.25”____ __+ .25”
Quads__________________24.5”____________24.5”_____ __n/c – groin injury
Bench________________185 / 7 reps________225 / 5______significant increase
Lat Pulldowns___________120 / 8___________150 / 6______significant increase
Pull ups__________________13______________22__________+ 9 reps
Squats_________________225 / 6____________n/c_________injury
Bend over calf raises_____320 / 15__________360 / 15______+ 40 lbs
Seated Smith Raises______105 / 8___________125 / 4_______n/a

Truncated summary: Other lifts were about the same; those are the ones with the major differences. In not a single lift did anything go down. I never experienced any pumps the people were talking about; only pumps were in my arms as usual. It did help increase in my strength, and also seemed to help with fat loss - more so towards my image in the mirror than in the actual numbers itself. My girlfriend noticed a tremendous increase in my size and thought I needed to upgrade my polo shirt sizes even though she dug the sleeves looking like there were about to rip. My pecs are more finely tuned conditioned wise, especially the outer and have a more ideal shape. My forearm size went up mostly due to the new exercises introduced at the beginning of this log when I started having 2 workout partners (aka the ego contest or pissing contest). Drawbacks: 2nd week I experienced some burps that seemed like X factor, only happened after the morning dose but subsided after a couple days. Acne did increases slightly on my back. It cooled off but still there was a slight increase. Can’t take pain meds, there was about 4 times I had a real bad headache and just pulled through it without the pain meds. I limited my consumption of Omega 3s. Only consumption was olive oil when I bake my chicken or to coat my steaks before cooking. This is not really a drawback, but for most of us it might be. I am used to creatine/NO products and these are products I can "feel" working or whatever. This is one product that requires patience and evaluations in the mirror each week to properly assess the progress. “

TrueWarrior1
04-12-2005, 01:23 PM
just the thread that i've been looking for. it seems a little expensive though(uk). maybe one to try in the future.

RIPped1484
04-12-2005, 01:32 PM
This product looks great, but it seems a little worrying that this can cause inflammation and possibly aggravate your prostate. I guess if you used this stuff it would be wise to load up on omega 3's, sesathin, and tons of anti-oxidants and good foods after you finished a cycle?

w_llewellyn
04-12-2005, 01:50 PM
just the thread that i've been looking for. it seems a little expensive though(uk). maybe one to try in the future.

Just FYI, I am taking advantage of our out of stock situation by reformulating X-Factor. The new version will cost a little more, but will provide 250mg per cap in a 100 count bottle. The end result will be a 2 bottle cycle instead of 3, and a notable reduction in overall cost.

Zachattack43
04-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Hey William, i was wondering i could of swore i read that you stated that X-factor ingredient was awarded a patent, if so then why is Syntrax still selling theirs?

w_llewellyn
04-12-2005, 01:58 PM
This product looks great, but it seems a little worrying that this can cause inflammation and possibly aggravate your prostate. I guess if you used this stuff it would be wise to load up on omega 3's, sesathin, and tons of anti-oxidants and good foods after you finished a cycle?

If you are dealing with BPH you should probably avoid it, or at least be cautious with your dosing/duration of use. It isn't dangerous, but more inflammation might increase discomfort. If you are OK now though, you should have little cause for worry.

Although I don't think there is any danger in not supplementing Omega-3's post-cycle, I personally like these supplements for overall long-term health and definitely support the practice. I'd sugguest looking for a good (lab tested) Omega 3 supp, and Avant's Sesathin definitely intersts me a great deal right now as well. Might want to look at that too, as you mentioned.

w_llewellyn
04-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Hey William, i was wondering i could of swore i read that you stated that X-factor ingredient was awarded a patent, if so then why is Syntrax still selling theirs?

Derek and I shared a few supplement ideas last year, with the agreement that we'd honor each others patents if the other were eventually awarded any. Mine just came in, so I wouldn't begrudge him selling what he had already made prior. Moving forward we are in negotiations, and I believe SI03 is interested in selling it. Nothing is final yet though, and we're taking things slowly on all lisencing deals given the magnitude of what we feel we're working with here.

w_llewellyn
04-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Hey, for all I know Muscletech will offer me an 8 figure deal for the patent rights, and I can retire and sit here all day.

Arac-Tech.. Factor-Tech... Donic-Tech..

(seriously, jokes)

Vinnie Bobarino
04-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Definitely a fair question Vinnie, as well as a good one. Clearly you know that one of the easiest ways to "massage" a trial like this would be to pick testers who haven't done a lot of weight training prior, so that their natural progress becomes confused with the supplement. That is one of the reasons I specifically chose testers with a minimum of 1 year consistant training prior. Most particiapnts were far more experienced than that actually, and well informed in the subject. I didn't want anyone questioning that the results were caused by "beginner's push" or "placebo effect", and believe I picked about as good of a group as anyone could.

You may ask particpants if they feel that X-Factor was indidental to their progress, but I am hopeful you won't get too many "yes" answers.

Thanks. the only thing to really do is to try it out myself. I have been a bit lazy in reading up on the product and the feed back.

BiggJohn
04-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Just FYI, I am taking advantage of our out of stock situation by reformulating X-Factor. The new version will cost a little more, but will provide 250mg per cap in a 100 count bottle. The end result will be a 2 bottle cycle instead of 3, and a notable reduction in overall cost.

Good idea, changing to cater to customer needs.

Question, I have a family history of heart disease and have been diagnosed with hypertension. Should I stay away from x-factor? Some of your past comments would make me think so.

jeffpoos
04-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Totally jumping on theX-Factor bandwagon. Wondering if i can take this along with cee products? I am on Omega Cre-Ethyl thunder(which i like alot) and was hoping to continue to take it with X. I will drop my fish oil serverings though.

Just wondering. And thanks for the summary thread!!!

Keep up the great work

Jeffpoos

EME
04-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Hey jeffpoos,

I was using CEE ( Thermolife CrE2 ) during my trial and got very good results.

Good luck with your training!

- EME

www.MichaelElias.com

Totally jumping on theX-Factor bandwagon. Wondering if i can take this along with cee products? I am on Omega Cre-Ethyl thunder(which i like alot) and was hoping to continue to take it with X. I will drop my fish oil serverings though.

Just wondering. And thanks for the summary thread!!!

Keep up the great work

Jeffpoos

w_llewellyn
04-12-2005, 08:40 PM

Question, I have a family history of heart disease and have been diagnosed with hypertension. Should I stay away from x-factor? Some of your past comments would make me think so.

The family history is not such an immediate worry if you yourself are healthy, as short-term AA doesn't really effect things like cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure etc.. I would just keep regular eye on your blood chemistry, in general, to be sure you are OK on the inside....

If that were it I would say no problem, but when you say "high BP", the first thing I would respond is to run any supplement you want to take by your doctor. He/she will have a lot better idea if you should be taking it.. I would guess in this case the answer would be very much in line with how they would feel about you eating a lot of red meat for a while.

Matt96teg
04-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Not to hijack this thread...Bill did you get my PM?

thebrakes
04-12-2005, 08:55 PM
I didn't want anyone questioning that the results were caused by "beginner's push" or "placebo effect",

not to bash you, but you have failed in that regard. unless you conduct these trials with more control over the variables, a great deal of any human study can be attributed to placebo effect, or any of the other myriad variables present in these trials. not that there is much else you could have done....outside a clinical study it's hard to prove anything.

not that i dont think your product has potential.

do you plan to include logs of the non-responders? or perhaps those who were ONLY taking x-factor and didnt change their diet/supplementation plan?

acecombact1
04-12-2005, 11:33 PM
not to bash you, but you have failed in that regard. unless you conduct these trials with more control over the variables, a great deal of any human study can be attributed to placebo effect, or any of the other myriad variables present in these trials. not that there is much else you could have done....outside a clinical study it's hard to prove anything.

do you plan to include logs of the non-responders? or perhaps those who were ONLY taking x-factor and didnt change their diet/supplementation plan?

I understand what your asking. these trails are not scientific experiments just user feedback. if your asking supplementing x-factor under controlled environment with controlled factors, and only thing we manipulate is amount AA in the diet. these studies coasts tons to fund.

but i only used x-factor with multi-vitamin with no other supplement, m diet was same as 8 weeks prior of supplanting x-factor and maintained it through trail. Im sure its not placebo. I gain muscle naturally very slowly, and because i use androgens sometime, my gains are very small off cycle.

w_llewellyn
04-13-2005, 04:37 AM

This trial was just for honest non-scientific consumer feedback. I think it went about as good as I could have hoped given the excellent results and consistency seen here. This was very informal though, and a full "placebo controlled" clinical study at a University should be completed by the end of the year. I expect the results there to be very much in line with those here.

Getting back to this thread, everyone who participated will be listed, and so far there have been no non-responders in the group to be found. The two people who dropped out due to sides will be on the list too, and even they noticed gains before stopping.

w_llewellyn
04-13-2005, 04:39 AM
Not to hijack this thread...Bill did you get my PM?

Yes, sorry. I have a lot of PMs to answer.. It seems everyone wants to know about X-Factor all of a sudden ;)

Lok7y
04-13-2005, 04:41 AM

I know it's proleptic of me to say this, but the proof was in the literature well before anybody popped a gel-cap.

rgkstl
04-13-2005, 06:53 AM
I might add that current l am doing a trial of X Factor...thank you to Bill for the opportunity. I am currently contest dieting(6 weeks out) and am hoping for some nice lean mass changes. Have high hopes for the product, one of the few I have read about and actually "believe". Am in my 4th day today. I will report on here my total results also.

BiggJohn
04-13-2005, 06:55 AM
The family history is not such an immediate worry if you yourself are healthy, as short-term AA doesn't really effect things like cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure etc.. I would just keep regular eye on your blood chemistry, in general, to be sure you are OK on the inside....

If that were it I would say no problem, but when you say "high BP", the first thing I would respond is to run any supplement you want to take by your doctor. He/she will have a lot better idea if you should be taking it.. I would guess in this case the answer would be very much in line with how they would feel about you eating a lot of red meat for a while.

I said Hypertension but same difference I guess. Thanks for the quick reply w.

w_llewellyn
04-13-2005, 06:59 AM
I know it's proleptic of me to say this, but the proof was in the literature well before anybody popped a gel-cap.

I always felt that way, but not everyone quite agreed with me at first. I defintiely know a few "experts" that could have used your help last year. (Not that I intend on gloating; I don't).

But I admit I do get a kick out of reading some of the old X-Factor threads.. Some of the **** said about it is quite funny now that it can be put into perspective. Not only was it "snake oil", but it was catabolic to muscle, and even made you fat!

BiggJohn
04-13-2005, 09:16 AM

W,

What is the timing on this? cyber store only has the 200 mg version.

Beast
04-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Very good trial summaries!

I have been wanting to try X-Factor for a while, but I have not had the "time" to do it. I will most likely have to wait until November to try it as I am about to begin cutting and don't plan on giving up my fish oil et al. during that time.

Derek

w_llewellyn
04-13-2005, 09:27 AM
W,

What is the timing on this? cyber store only has the 200 mg version.

We're pushing eveyone along as fast as we can, as our stores are all yelling at us to get them stock.. I am hoping 4-6 weeks it will be out on shelves..

Doughboy
04-13-2005, 10:01 AM

Bill,

With the 200 mg caps, is a 2 bottle cycle not long enough? That is 36 days when taking the recommended 5 per day.

Thanks
Derek

w_llewellyn
04-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Bill,

With the 200 mg caps, is a 2 bottle cycle not long enough? That is 36 days when taking the recommended 5 per day.

Thanks
Derek

With the 200mg caps you should get 3 bottles.. And you wind up with a small amount left over.. The new product will be a nice perfect 25 day supply, with none wasted at the full dose.

jeffpoos
04-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Just wondering. I know you are not suppose to use fish oil or flax while on X-Factor but i was wondering what people on the trial used as their fat source? I usually throw a little olive oil in my protein is that still ok? THis probably was answered already so sorry if i am repeating the question

Zachattack43
04-14-2005, 07:20 PM
Just wondering. I know you are not suppose to use fish oil or flax while on X-Factor but i was wondering what people on the trial used as their fat source? I usually throw a little olive oil in my protein is that still ok? THis probably was answered already so sorry if i am repeating the question
i used olive oil to cook my chicken in, got some fats from my beans, got some from beef (not good but oh well) that was about it except for some good fats from some healthy foods i ate that i cant recall their fat content

EME
04-15-2005, 06:44 AM
Hey Bill,

I wanted to give a "post cycle" update, as I haven't seen anyone yet post any changes experienced since going off X-Factor.

I'm currently 10 days post cycle and have had no loss of physical condition since the end of my X-Factor trial. I'm happy to say this, as we all know that when we cycle off other supplements such as creatine, or when people cycle off from pro-hormones, there is often a post cycle loss.

Since ending my trial I have lost 2 additional pounds and bodyfat was at 5.8% yesterday.

Again, I'm VERY happy to say that I've had no loss of condition since my trial ended, especially with my competition right around the corner.

- EME

rgkstl
04-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Hey Bill,

I wanted to give a "post cycle" update, as I haven't seen anyone yet post any changes experienced since going off X-Factor.

I'm currently 10 days post cycle and have had no loss of physical condition since the end of my X-Factor trial. I'm happy to say this, as we all know that when we cycle off other supplements such as creatine, or when people cycle off from pro-hormones, there is often a post cycle loss.

Since ending my trial I have lost 2 additional pounds and bodyfat was at 5.8% yesterday.

Again, I'm VERY happy to say that I've had no loss of condition since my trial ended, especially with my competition right around the corner.

- EME

That is indeed heartening news! Great feedback.

As a secondary note, good luck with the upcoming competition.

w_llewellyn
04-18-2005, 07:16 AM
Hey Bill,

- EME

Great to hear! I forgot to ask that.. But if anyone else wants to chime in with post-cycle feedback too, please do.

When is the competition BTW? You must be close now EME.

FKAExodusD2
04-18-2005, 07:45 AM
What kind of results would you see from 5 caps for 36 days? i ask because it gets expensive when you add it up, two bottles costs around 80, and i just cant see people spending 40 on another one, just to do a "proper" cycle

w_llewellyn
04-18-2005, 07:58 AM
What kind of results would you see from 5 caps for 36 days? i ask because it gets expensive when you add it up, two bottles costs around 80, and i just cant see people spending 40 on another one, just to do a "proper" cycle

I think you'd be better off going 4 caps daily for 45 days. Just FYI, the new bottles due out next month will have 250mg x 100, so 2 for a "complete" 50 day cycle.

EME
04-18-2005, 08:10 AM
Hey Bill.

Next Saturday... 6 days out! ( Started my carb deplete today... argh... )

I'll post an update next week!

- EME

Great to hear! I forgot to ask that.. But if anyone else wants to chime in with post-cycle feedback too, please do.

When is the competition BTW? You must be close now EME.

bjj6569
04-19-2005, 04:50 PM
do you have an idea of the price for the new bottles? good luck eme

animalfan
04-19-2005, 06:00 PM
hello everyone,

i've been finished with my x-factor trial since april 4th. i haven't lost any of the weight i put on. i'm up about a pound, most likely fat. i haven't been real strict with my diet. a couple friends were in town for a week, ate dinner at a few steakhouses. can't do that without a beer or two, especially since my buddies like to drink. their gone now, so i will be back on track.

i am also holding onto the strength increases i saw on "cycle", and am getting stronger every workout still. so i'm very pleased with the results i got and am looking forward to using x-factor over the winter to bulk up some more. then i should be good to go for a cut next spring. i'm still thinking of doing one now, although at 174 i don't really think i've got enough mass. my wife still thinks i look great, but you know how it is when you're the one with the belly.

chris

jeffpoos
04-19-2005, 07:14 PM
Animal fan. May i ask how much wieght you added during your cycle? Did you have to increase your calorie intake? I ask cause my wieght is down around 3lbs so far since i started my cycle. If i remember several of the testers saw some initial wieght loss and had to increase calories. My strength is up which is good but i am more concerned with mass. I guess i need to start eatin more

Just wonderin

1MikeD
04-19-2005, 08:05 PM
So far I have bought 2 bottles of x-factor on my own.

Bottle 1: I did not notice that it was working though I did gain faster when I was on it.

Bottle 2: I took notice and saw it was making me gain faster, I also think this supp is getting a little over rated though. I mean it is so expensive.

I also noticed joint pain especially when I high dosed it, acne increased.

Will I buy more? YES, no question it worked but the price has to come down.

On a side note it was hard for me to see that it worked it was not like creatine where it kind of just kicks in and works it took some time to notice I was gaining weight and looking bigger faster.

READ THIS!!
Taking 1 or 2 pills a day worked almost as good as taking 5 for me.

1MikeD
04-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Also I would be taking more x-factor now if it did not contribute to acne but I want to look real good for summer not just a little bigger:D

animalfan
04-19-2005, 10:18 PM
Animal fan. May i ask how much wieght you added during your cycle? Did you have to increase your calorie intake? I ask cause my wieght is down around 3lbs so far since i started my cycle. If i remember several of the testers saw some initial wieght loss and had to increase calories. My strength is up which is good but i am more concerned with mass. I guess i need to start eatin more

Just wonderin

i put on about 7 pounds, and lost some fat (a little over 1%). my wife checks my bodyfat percentage for me, she does it the same every time, but i'm not sure how accurate it is. it's always pretty consistant, but i think i'm closer to 14/15% when she gets around 10%. i can see the outline of my abs, but they don't really look defined enough for 10% or less. anyways, i had raised my calories up over maintenance by about 400 a day. i was trying to keep them the same, but i was trying to put on weight while keeping bf about the same. there were some days where i at alot more than 400 above normal, but that was about the average. good luck with your cycle!

animalfan
04-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Also I would be taking more x-factor now if it did not contribute to acne but I want to look real good for summer not just a little bigger:D

the acne wasn't too bad for me towards the end of my trial. i added extra vitamin b6 and used an oxy or clearisil pad every few hours. the x-factor just made my skin more oily than normal.

w_llewellyn
04-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Aeternitatis

Measurement_____________Start____________End______ _______Change
Body Weight______________175_____________170___________ __+ 5.5 lb Lean Mass est*
Body Fat_________________19%____________16%____________ _- 3%
Biceps____________________-_______________-______________+.25”
Thighs____________________-_______________-______________+ .5”
Bench Press____________155 / 10_________195 / 10___________+ 40 lbs
Squat_________________255 / 10_________300 / 10___________+ 45 lbs

* Scale reported .5 lb lean mass gain when fat loss was accounted for. Tester discontinued creatine supplementation mid-cycle, which normally causes him a loss of 5lbs water weight. User reported significant gain of lean mass during cycle. 5.5 lb figure is an estimate based on final weight, fat loss, and creatine loss adjustment.

I haven’t updated in a long time because I haven’t really had anything different to say about X-Factor. The gains continue. It’s that simple. I noticed that the increased amount of soreness also tapered off with continued usage. Either that or I just got accustomed to the soreness. X-Factor also seems to have good nutrient partitioning effects. Although I was eating huge amounts of food and definitely not eating clean everyday, I still didn’t put on any extra fat. Actually, I think I lost a small amount of fat, which is amazing considering I wasn’t trying to lean out…My lifts all skyrocketed during the first month of supplementation… and after a one week plateau, they are just starting to go up again…. My body weight now is basically holding steady at 170 pounds but I’m noticeably leaner. For me, the coolest part about X-Factor (aside from the great gains) is the intensity it gave me. Maybe I was just psyched up to be making such great gains, I don’t know. But when I was on X-Factor, I was so focused and so ready to hit everything hardcore… the mirror doesn't lie. What I see is reduced body fat and increased mass.

Summary: Amazing gains in strength and size. Nutrient partitioning effects cause leanness even while bulking. Increased drive and focus in the gym. Increases strength but not recovery. Therefore: be careful about overtraining. Useful while cutting and bulking. I can sum it up even better. X-Factor is certainly the best, most effective supplement I have ever used... EVER. (he is right, he should have been paid for saying that!)

w_llewellyn
04-24-2005, 08:14 AM
TTT. Adding brief summary for Aeternitatis!

kyle04
04-24-2005, 09:16 AM
What is the proper dosage??? and times to take it ?? the bottle sayd 5 caps for a breif loading stage, followed by 1 cap daily, but some here are saying 5 caps per day the entire cycle ....

italionstallion
04-24-2005, 09:50 AM
i think the 50 days is the "loading phase" i take my dosage 2 when i wake up, 2 an hour pre work out, 1 at night before bed

zimzum
05-02-2005, 08:11 PM
will the new batch be out within 2 weeks? does bb.com have any x factor in stock?

zimzum
05-03-2005, 09:56 AM
bump

Douche_Nutz
05-03-2005, 10:00 AM
William, if taking four caps, how do you recommend splitting up the dosage?

BTW, I will be doing a log in several weeks.

Douche_Nutz
05-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Billy...

w_llewellyn
05-04-2005, 01:37 PM
William, if taking four caps, how do you recommend splitting up the dosage?

BTW, I will be doing a log in several weeks.

2 caps X 2 or
1 cap X 4 or
2 caps + 1 + 1.

Any will work fine. I'd prob do 2 (before workout) and 1 + 1 at other times..

w_llewellyn
05-04-2005, 01:43 PM
will the new batch be out within 2 weeks? does bb.com have any x factor in stock?

I think about 2 weeks.. We are fairly close now.. No pricing info yet, but the 50 day cycle will definitely be cheaper.

bjj6569
05-07-2005, 08:48 PM
just the post i was looking for. thanks mr. ll

pu12en12g
05-10-2005, 05:03 AM
Very good trial summaries!

Agreed. The summaries are very helpful !

wicked2night
07-17-2005, 02:07 AM
Will there be any more updates of this thread? How is everyone doing with their X-factor?

1MikeD
07-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Will there be any more updates of this thread? How is everyone doing with their X-factor?
I bought another bottle of it recently and have been on 2-3 pills a day stacked with 6oxo and CEX on top of the usual stuff.

I got back from Fort Lewis WA about two weeks ago from this stupid ROTC course I had to go through and lost 10 pounds but got a little fatter. So it is safe to say I lost a good amount of muscle as we did not do any type of physical training and were not permitted to for basically the whole time we were there I had a lot of stress getting rained on every day and not sleeping much but did the best I could to maintain.

After only these two weeks I have gained 4 pounds back and feel like I am getting leaner, my strength is still not as good as it was but it is coming back fast.

X-factor is something that is hard to notice is working. 6oxo and CEX you can feel but with x-factor you are not really sure if you are wasting money or what. I used x-factor 4 times and every time I gain weight faster while on it that is a fact, its gains are suttle but true.

What I do not understand is why they do not write about AA in MD or other muscle mags? I mean they write about every new drug and supp but I have yet to see an article on AA use.

,Mike

The Monstrosity
07-17-2005, 08:58 PM
X-factor is something that is hard to notice is working. 6oxo and CEX you can feel but with x-factor you are not really sure if you are wasting money or what. I used x-factor 4 times and every time I gain weight faster while on it that is a fact, its gains are suttle but true.

It should not be hard to notice its working. You should be feeling extremely sore while working out from the increased inflammation. And there should be a significant acceleration in the rate at which you increase reps in you exercises. If your not feeling the insane amounts of pain it causes I would think you might be doing something wrong like taking anti-inflammatories while on it.

Ceaze
07-17-2005, 10:07 PM
What I do not understand is why they do not write about AA in MD or other muscle mags? I mean they write about every new drug and supp but I have yet to see an article on AA use.

They have.

http://www.molecularnutrition.net/ether_article.htm

1MikeD
07-17-2005, 10:38 PM
They have.

I did not notice that one that was in MD, I'll read it tomorrow.

EricTheRed
07-17-2005, 10:41 PM
They have.

Kick azz i'm in a Mag.!

1MikeD
07-17-2005, 10:53 PM
It should not be hard to notice its working. You should be feeling extremely sore while working out from the increased inflammation. And there should be a significant acceleration in the rate at which you increase reps in you exercises. If your not feeling the insane amounts of pain it causes I would think you might be doing something wrong like taking anti-inflammatories while on it.
Sometimes I get a littlejoint pain (today I had some in my hip) but it is easy to blow things like that off as normal akes and pains. As for the increased DOMS I only noticed it after I was told to look for it same with the rep and strength increases. With creatine I can notice a big jump in my energy and all my lifts, you can tell what creatine is doing no one has to tell you. I am not saying it does not work like you say (I myself am on my fourth bottle) I think it is a supp that people may think is not doing anything when it really is. That is why I said there should be more articles in mags like MD. I only saw one in the link and I missed it in that issue even though I am subcribed to it due to being a busy guy like most Americans.

,Mike

pu12en12g
08-04-2005, 09:09 AM
Here is my trial summary. It should be noted that I was stacking X-Factor with a absolute BARE MINIMUM of other supplementation, in order to objectively review the results FROM X-FACTOR ALONE... in my opinion, the average user could expect MUCH better results if stacking X-Factor with other quality supplements / cell volumizers.. etc..

A few key things about X-Factor... I recommend it for both cutting AND bulking... "bodybuilders", "athletes", AND "powerlifters"... BUT I would wait until you hit a plateau in your progress / training, and I would buy 2-3 bottles.. minimum for best results.

Size Gains:

"Before" measurements

Weight: 236

Neck: 16.5
Chest: 44
Bi unflexed: 16.5
Bi flexed: 17.5
Forearms: 13.5
Waist: 36
Quads: 25.5
Calves: 17

"After" measurements

Weight: 243-245 (gained 7-9 lbs)

Neck: 16.5
Chest: 45.5 (gained 1.5 inches)
Bi unflexed: 17 (gained .5 inch)
Bi flexed: 17.75 (gained .25 inch)
Forearms: 13.75 (gained .25 inch)
Waist: 35.5 (lost .5 inches while bulking ! !)
Quads: 26.5 (gained 1 inch)
Calves: 17.5 (gained .5 inch)

Strength gains:

Deadlift: Up 40lbs for reps

DB Shoulder Press: Up at least 4 reps for sets

BB Military Press: Up 4-6 reps for sets

Squats: Up 10 reps for sets but no accurate 1RM

Seated Leg Curls: Up 25+lbs

Abs: Up 15lbs and up 5-10 reps for sets

Calves: Up 90+ lbs for reps.... very noticable improvement, peak and vascularity.

Legpress: Up 100lb+ for reps...very noticable improvement / definition

Grip: Improved noticably during the beginning of the cycle.

Link to my detailed log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=502145

Lok7y
08-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Very thorough, clear review Pu12en12g. Pretty consistent with my own thoughts and experiences as well.

Robboe
08-04-2005, 09:55 AM
How many weeks was this over, Pu12en12g? (i'd check your log, but i'm feeling brutally lazy at present).

Peter LeDrew
08-04-2005, 09:56 AM

I wouldn't advise it based on the scienctific literature.
For instance:

Dietary n-6 PUFA may promote cytokine polarization in seniors

NewsRx.com

08-04-05

A recent report focused on nutritional regulation of immunosenescence for heart health.

"Immunosenescence via increased inflammatory cytokines may play key regulatory roles in facilitating cardiac infections and heart failure. Based upon recent evidence, we hypothesize[d] that cytokine polarization due to aging directly dysregulates fibroblasts, leading to altered cardiac structure and dysfunction," scientists in the United States report.

R.R. Watson and colleagues of the Arizona College of Public Health in Tucson explained, "Some dietary fatty acids should ameliorate heightened inflammatory cytokines thereby retarding cardiac pathology, loss of structural collagen and premature death from heart failure. For example, T-helper (Th) 2 cells' cytokine levels are very high in seniors who have increased heart disease due to suppressed resistance to cardiotrophic pathogens."

"In addition, such inflammatory cytokines deregulate fibroblasts, thus reducing collagen synthesis, weakening muscle structure and heart pump function for heart failure and hypertension," they noted.

The authors concluded, "Therefore, supplementation with n-3 polyunsaturated fatty (PUFA) or conjugated linoleic acids, by reducing Th2 and increasing Th1 cytokines, may provide a sensible and widely available means to treat and even prevent excessive inflammatory cytokines and their cardiotoxic effects."

They added, "On the other hand, dietary n-6 PUFA may promote cytokine polarization in seniors, exacerbating age-related heart dysfunction."

Watson and colleagues published their study in The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry (Nutritional regulation of immunosenescence for heart health. J Nutr Biochem, 2005;16(2): 85-7).

This is not a supplement I would take without much researching and planning first. Considering the benefits some trusted members here have talked about, I may eventually give it a try as well.

Considering the benefits of Omega 3's and their lack in the modern diet and the imbalanced ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 nearly all people suffer from today, I think it needs to be done carefully. Increasing body inflammation long term can lead to a whole host of degenerative diseases and we're learning more and more about this everyday.
Taking a supplement that increases pro-inflammatory cytokines could potentially be problematic for many people...acne, joint pains, headaches, etc... are short term inflammatory conditions that arachidonic acid can increase as many have noted here. What are the long term consequences??

I believe Bill's idea is to try and use X-Factor as careful as possible. I think he should state the risks involved when selling such a product. Even he doesn't have all the answers.
People using this haphazardly without considering the downsides as with this or any supplement should really start to research more.

If I were to experiment with X-Factor I would simply load around my workouts when blood flow to the muscle is optimal and the effects of AA would be increased. Off days I would rather still take my 6g of fish oil.
That's just my belief and how I am now thinking of trying it. Maybe even only load when training a lagging body part.
If I do try this out I will let people know if I get benefits.

I'm still interested in learning more about this though.

DaRk_StAr
08-05-2005, 06:43 AM
HI bill i have some major problem here about x-factor. I just went out today with my mum and we bought a whole lot of shelfish and stuff....crabs, lobsters, oysters, scallops, and prawns....do these contain a lot of omega 3...and the bad thing is that i have to finish them off and shes chucking in some garlic. I KNOW SHE WILL BE MAD AT ME FOR NOT EATING THATS WHY...wat shall i do...shall i up my dose of x-factor to counteract this? and if so by how much....

also when you say to limit CLA that is actually found in milk and meat? So i dont understand.... can i still drink like 2 litres of milk a day? Also how regularly shall i take in the omega 3 becuase im going to spread out my seafood intake....can you give me a rough estimate of how much grams of omega 3 i should limit whilst taking x-factor.... sorry for this hassle..... just annoyed and confused.........

P.s. i dont know but i feel softer on this cycle so far? my body is more smooth maybe due to water retention? only upped my calorie by 500...however gained around 2-3 lbs so far in 5 days....noticed some soreness but not overpowering so far. please answer all my questions it will be a great help and i will keep posting my progress...thanks

jimbojacked
08-05-2005, 08:52 AM
im almost positive that most shelfish have extremely low amounts of fats, but get a second opinion on this one.

gdawg0987
08-05-2005, 10:48 AM
im almost positive that most shelfish have extremely low amounts of fats, but get a second opinion on this one.

You're correct, there is very little fat in those.

Ceaze
08-05-2005, 11:01 AM
A few key things about X-Factor... I recommend it for both cutting AND bulking... "bodybuilders", "athletes", AND "powerlifters"...
I don't think I would recommend it for athletes as they generally want to avoid soreness

Khryz
08-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Bump to this thread. I've been reading up on this product and I just can't believe how many people (well, everyone that uses it it seems) have seen amazing results with it.

I would like to see if this product is still as hot as it was.

wantstobeinshap
08-18-2005, 10:22 PM
I thought this doesn't cause acne? RIGHT?

w_llewellyn
08-19-2005, 03:53 AM

Not like androgens will, for sure.. But it does increase androgen receptor density (and therefore activity to some extent), so some people do notice a very mild increase in acne from it.. For most users, though, this isn't an issue.

GeordieArtois
08-19-2005, 10:47 AM
Damn, I was going to get a bottle of X Factor in a month but I'm not sure now. I had really bad acne, it took 5 courses of accutane + prednislone to clear it up, I just can't risk it coming back.

pu12en12g
08-19-2005, 11:58 AM
I don't think I would recommend it for athletes as they generally want to avoid soreness

Good lookin out... I was thinking more about the "offseason" athlete, looking to come back up 10-20lbs of lean mass (a.k.a. Kobe :D )

1MikeD
08-19-2005, 12:45 PM
I got a little more acne when I used it.

,Mike

wantstobeinshap
08-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Not like androgens will, for sure.. But it does increase androgen receptor density (and therefore activity to some extent), so some people do notice a very mild increase in acne from it.. For most users, though, this isn't an issue.

damn it...now I got to think about it...I don't want acne again...this sucks, I thought I finally found something that would assist me more in gaining lbm.

DaRk_StAr
08-20-2005, 01:26 AM
These are my results so far on day 19 of x-factor.......No pains whatsoever,,,pains just last for one day though and i have only felt pain in my triceps no where else really.......My bench hasn't increased by that much only by 5 pounds and i think this is due to my lack of sleep for the past 2 weeks with only like 3 hours sleep a day......I dont know whats going on with me my sleep is more disturbed as i wake up like 7 times a night im going insane......i feel so tired, i do not feel this "pump" everyone was talking about whilst on x-factor or maybe thats because i didnt get enough sleep.....Ive gained around 7-9 lbs!!! already and i think my bodyfat has only increased my like 1% max.....Strange i have gained mass but no significant strength increases.........increase military press by like 1-2 reps, However WOW LEG PRESSES gone way up to 145lbs!!!! unbelivable yes...... hmmm other exercises went up in 1-2 reps i.e. lat pull downs, chin ups etc.......but that all happened in like the first 2 weeks all these gains.....i think i didnt gain on my coming up to 3rd week because of my 3 hours sleep a day.......But yeh so far so good in terms of weight......is x-factor causing me not to get to sleep properly? did people have this problem?

RepubCarrier
08-20-2005, 01:41 AM
Strange i have gained mass but no significant strength increases.........increase military press by like 1-2 reps, However WOW LEG PRESSES gone way up to 145lbs!!!! unbelivable yes

something tells me you should have slept before writing this post ;). Sorry that was all, I have no answer to your question (havent tried it yet).

DaRk_StAr
08-20-2005, 03:28 AM
something tells me you should have slept before writing this post ;). Sorry that was all, I have no answer to your question (havent tried it yet).

lol yeh sorry was just meant to write on other stuff. APART from leg presses...neeeedd some ZZZZZZ

Khryz
08-20-2005, 12:04 PM
I have a few questions regarding X-Factor:

1) Should you reduce the volume of your routines so that the DOMS isn't unbearable?

2) For everyone that is supposebly 'losing bodyfat' while on a cycle of X-Factor, are you truly losing bodyfat or because you are increasing lean mass but not getting any fatter - that automatically attributes to the lose in your BF%, correct?

3) Why only a 50 day cycle? What's so special about 50 days?

4) If someone is already eating lots of red meat a day, would the combination of the red meat and X-Factor be "too much" .. AKA unhealthy?

Thanks.

RepubCarrier
08-21-2005, 09:36 PM
I have a few questions regarding X-Factor:

1) Should you reduce the volume of your routines so that the DOMS isn't unbearable?

2) For everyone that is supposebly 'losing bodyfat' while on a cycle of X-Factor, are you truly losing bodyfat or because you are increasing lean mass but not getting any fatter - that automatically attributes to the lose in your BF%, correct?

3) Why only a 50 day cycle? What's so special about 50 days?

4) If someone is already eating lots of red meat a day, would the combination of the red meat and X-Factor be "too much" .. AKA unhealthy?

Thanks.

1) no, if you arent getting very sore normally, and soreness is indicative of muscle growth, then I would welcome it with open arms. if it starts becoming unbearable, reducing volume would be an appropriate reactionary approach.

3) bill L. has at least one study showing that AA use was safe in a 50 day trial. if the researchers had done 60 days, then bill would probably be recommending 60 day cycles.

chainsaw
08-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Are there any supplements that might enhance absorbtion of X Factor?

WannaBbig!
08-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Are there any supplements that might enhance absorbtion of X Factor?

I would have thought any NO product would help with absorption, since NO is a vasodilator.

Maybe an x-factor/white blood stack? Thats what i plan to try when i can afford it !

EricTheRed
08-22-2005, 08:00 PM
I would have thought any NO product would help with absorption, since NO is a vasodilator.

Maybe an x-factor/white blood stack? Thats what i plan to try when i can afford it !

i dont know about that, X-factor gave me a pump that was as strong or stronger then white blood

Salv
08-23-2005, 01:25 AM
are ALA and ALCAR ok to use with X-Factor?

OrangeNBlack
08-23-2005, 08:24 AM
i dont know about that, X-factor gave me a pump that was as strong or stronger then white blood

i just got a PM from Tank (controlled labs) and he said that out of all their products, White Blood would be the best one to take in order to enhance the absorption

OrangeNBlack
08-23-2005, 08:25 AM
oh...and when i do recieve my x-factor and white blood i will be keeping a log of this bulk....so make sure to keep an eye out

b180
08-23-2005, 09:45 AM
i've been on thunder for about a week now(loving it) and my x-factor shoud arrive anyday now. i think this will be a great stacking and i am bulking and taking in lots of calories and plenty of protein. im hoping to gain around 10lbs or more from this.

Salv
08-26-2005, 04:54 AM
BUMP

Ceaze
08-26-2005, 05:03 AM

that's not going to make a difference

user903890348904
12-07-2005, 01:12 AM
Can you take any other product's while on this? As in triblus, creatine etc etc

:D

p0fell0w
01-13-2006, 08:57 AM
can you take x-factor with the eca stack to lose weight?

Patuba
01-13-2006, 10:24 AM
can you take x-factor with the eca stack to lose weight?

Yes you can take a ECA with X-factor without problems to promote further fat loss.

CanadaBBOY
01-13-2006, 11:47 PM
I've been lifting solid for a few months shy of 3 years now. I've come extremly far but my gains have been very slow in the last year or so (i'm sure many of you seasoned lifters know what i'm talking about). It seems like X-factor and BCAA mega dosing are the only things that are really making significant differences as far as supplements go.

I think i'm gonna start putting aside some cash and try to get enough for 2 bottles of x-factor and 3 bottles of xtend and see what i can do for myself. My arms have barely grown in the last year so i want to see if i can get them to move from 17'.

Question - Were these trials from 1 bottle or 2 bottles?

user903890348904
01-14-2006, 12:19 AM
Damm Ive only been training 4 days a week now for 12 months and i had 16.8inch arms... i dont even go hard on them and they seem to grow!! but i dont have a massive chest and i try so hard.... just shows how everybodies body is totally different!!

im hoping x factor will work for my chest, i wanna even train it twice a week if i could..! just need it a little larger!!

good luck

Phosphate bond
01-14-2006, 01:35 AM
BUMP

Yes. In fact, I like both of them very much with X-factor. However, I'd pass on the mixed enantiomer ALA and find a quality R-ALA (or preferably K-R-ALA ) supplement instead.

As a matter of fact, I believe if your body benefits from the R-ALA you might even get a PGF 2 alpha boost from it. (I'm still looking into this though)

R-ALA can be good for general health and in some people is quite beneficial so I see no reason to avoid it.

briand7379
07-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Is it OK to take XF with Xneadrine(i take for caffeine) and NO X-plode(yes, i'm addicted)?

Both these products i take regularly or semi-regularly...is it OK to take XF with them? Anything i should know?

Thanks