PDA

View Full Version : CEE/xtend/nitrocharge log

warriors
04-07-2005, 10:18 PM
I just got my xtend and nitrocharge in the mail today so i will be running those two along with CEE. I'm 5'11 and my weight changes anywhere from 190-195lbs.

My first dosing for the xtend is somewhere around morning-mid morning(that's usually when i have a break from classes), post workout, and before bed.
Nitrocharge i will be taking it with my CEE pre and post workout.

Xtend def. has a weird taste to it. Taste like dimetapp cough medicine but im not really gonna worry about the taste. The nitrocharge has no taste to it what so ever. This is my first run at bulk CEE and DAMN!!!! the taste is horrible. I thought CEX was bad but bulk CEE taste twice as worse.

My workout consists of working out everything twice a week similar to Dereks workout. This is the first time ive ever done twice a week workouts so i think it will be a good change from my regular 5 days a week, one bodypart a day workout.

Mon: Chest, back, bi's
Tues: Legs, shoulders, and tri's
Wed: off
Thurs-Fri: repeat

Nothing too major to report today. This is about my 4th day on bulk CEE so that's starting to kick in and im looking forward to nitrocharge and xtend.

Anyway i will report back tomm. :)

warriors
04-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Nothing major to report today. I did legs/shoulders/and tri's and i can tell that the CEE is starting to kick in. This is my second day on nitrocharge and xtend and this is my fifth day on CEE.

I will be doing chest/back/bi's on mon. I will report back then :)

chlaxman
04-09-2005, 07:52 AM
How long are you running your cycle and what are your goals?

warriors
04-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Well the CEE will last me a while and the nitrocharge will last 30 days if taken as directed and the xtend will only last 15 days but if i'm liking xtend i will prolly just buy some bulk BCAA's from somewhere for a lot cheaper.

I guess u could say i'm trying to bulk. I'm taking in around 3800-4000 cals daily so im just gonna see where i'm at after this is done.

warriors
04-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Well i did chest/back/bi's today and i had a very good workout overall.
I had an awesome pump and the energy was crazy. I have legs/shoulders/tri's tomm so i will report back then.

warriors
04-12-2005, 06:50 AM
just a little update. my chest or anything i worked yesterday isnt sore at all today. It feels like i didnt even lift yesterday and that is very unusual specially on chest so somthing must be working.

chlaxman
04-12-2005, 07:54 AM
This looks like a sweet log. 3 interesting supps. Good luck.

warriors
04-12-2005, 06:22 PM
well i didnt do shoulders b/c i must have slept on it wrong last nite b/c it has a little pain through it. Anyways i did legs/tri's/traps. The energy was still there and i'm sure the pump would have been there but this guy kept trying to talk to me while i was working out so i couldnt concentrate as much as i would have liked to.

Tomm. is off and i hit chest/back/bi's again on thurs.

warriors
04-15-2005, 05:39 PM
Well i couldnt do shoulders again today either b/c my shoulder is still having a slight pain through it. I just did tri's and legs tonite. Overall had a good workout. My tri's were really pumped when i got done.

I will report back Monday for chest/back/bi's.

warriors
04-18-2005, 08:37 PM
As far as pump goes today was awesome!!! My lats and bi's were very pumped. I also went up on bb rows so i guess that was good.

Got legs/shoulders/tri's again tomm.

jtroster
05-19-2005, 06:20 AM
Any updates?

I am taking the Canadian equivalent of Nitrocharge (PVL's Top Fuel) and I find that I no longer have soreness the next two days after a workout.

warriors
05-19-2005, 09:20 AM
Any updates?

I am taking the Canadian equivalent of Nitrocharge (PVL's Top Fuel) and I find that I no longer have soreness the next two days after a workout.

Everything is still going good. Xtend is giving me some awesome recovery and keeping me energized pretty much throughout the day. Nitrocharge I cant really tell if it's still doing anything or not. For about the first 2 weeks the pumps were great but i dont really notice them anymore(never been a big responder to NO type products anyway) and of course the CEE is awesome. Strength has gone up quite a bit too but that's probably from the CEE. I weighed in this morning as a matter of fact and weighed in at 196 so that's 6 lbs heavier than i was before i started.

warriors
05-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Ok here is the conclusion and final results. I weighed in at 191 the day i recieved my supps and this morning i weighed in at 197. A good, solid 6-7lb gain which i havent had in a while(since my days of PH's). I actually finished the Nitrocharge and Xtend a while ago but i wanted to see how much weight i would lose if any once i quit before i posted the final results and didnt lose any to my surprise.

BN's CEE: Great CEE. Cheap and effective. Way better than CEX. If your scared about getting bunk CEE than go with BN's b/c i know 100% that's it's good and others that have been taking it are saying the same thing. I was taking 2g before and after my workout. Strength and energy was great while on this product. Next I'm trying Cre-ethyl thunder.

Scivations Xtend: I have to give props to Marc for the Xtend b/c it really is a great supp and i know for a fact that it contributed a lot to my gains. I was taking 6-8 scoops per day. I would take one serving in the mid morning, sometimes pre workout, always post workout, and always before bed. I can't put into words how good this product worked for recovery. No matter how hard i worked out the Xtend would always get rid of my DOMS. I never got sore once while on this product and i think Xtend is what gave me the majority of my weight gain. My only dissapointment was the taste. I must admit it grew on me after a while, but i never did really look forward to drinking it but always found some way to keep it down. Hopefully Marc will have a new flavor by the time i get ready to order some more.

Primaforce's Nitrocharge: This product was great for about the first two and half weeks then after that i dont know what happened. It's like the product went dead on me or something. I wasnt too surprised b/c i have never really responded that well to ANY NO supp, so no disrespect to you Marc ;) For the price though one can't beat it and plus you get a months supply worth.

Overall i was very happy b/c of the weight i gained. The only thing that changed in my diet was i started eating an extra cup of oatmeal in the morning(never been a big morning eater).

Until next time take care :cool: