PDA

View Full Version : controlled labs ..i must be doig something wrong

muscleandgains
09-07-2007, 07:50 AM
I have been using green mag with pw for about 2 months and its been great but i added gg about a month and a week ago and it has shown me no results exept for terrible gas!
I love your products ans i have been uping my water to a galon and a half a day but still nothing ,,im doing the tri phase routine in dereks section on week 2 and i do box thai box and sprints for cardio.

wats the deal?

CONTROLLED LABS
09-07-2007, 07:56 AM
how much are you taking and when are you taking it?

also on an empty stomach or with food?

KryptoKnight
09-07-2007, 07:57 AM
From what I remember GG isn't that quick to respond to the body. I think I recall reading it takes about 2 weeks. I've seen great vascularity with this product and I plan on taking it as long as I take a creatine product.

muscleandgains
09-07-2007, 08:04 AM
2 scoops with my gm pre one in my pw pre and during and finally 1 after training.
Please don't get me wrong i am in no way bashing i love your products im just trying to find out why its not working on me since ive been on it for 5 weeks .

Apostle X
09-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Diet could also be a key. Supplements worked the best when stacked efficiently with nutrition, training and sleep.

Skull Crusher Chris
09-07-2007, 08:07 AM
2 scoops with my gm pre one in my pw pre and during and finally 1 after training.
Please don't get me wrong i am in no way bashing i love your products im just trying to find out why its not working on me since ive been on it for 5 weeks .

Try upping your water intake, I really noticed great results after reaching 2 gallons. Lack of water can be a key factor in it not preforming to it's full potential.

muscleandgains
09-07-2007, 08:13 AM
how do you drink 2 gallons?? i feel sooo full with one let alone one and a half now...i need some tips on water intake ,oh and i take my supps on an empty stomach.

Skull Crusher Chris
09-07-2007, 08:17 AM
how do you drink 2 gallons?? i feel sooo full with one let alone one and a half now...i need some tips on water intake ,oh and i take my supps on an empty stomach.

I just always have a water bottle of some sort with me. Also I drink ALOT around workout times(pre/during/post). Also look into extreme stretching as well, it will really help make the most of GG.

http://www.t-nation.com/portal_includes/articles/2004/301stretch2.html

CONTROLLED LABS
09-07-2007, 08:19 AM

I dont think your bashing, I am just trying to help by getting all the info.

what types of things are you expecting from gg that you havent been seeing?

muscleandgains
09-07-2007, 08:22 AM

CONTROLLED LABS
09-07-2007, 08:25 AM

to avoid the gas, I would take the gg with some carbs

muscleandgains
09-07-2007, 08:26 AM
just some vascularity and pumps really.

nkh
09-07-2007, 08:27 AM
Nevermind, looks like I can't even get to their main page.

CONTROLLED LABS
09-07-2007, 08:32 AM
Nevermind, looks like I can't even get to their main page.

huh?

BIG F@CE
09-07-2007, 08:42 AM
so if you buy glycergrow...make sure to drink 2 gallons of water do extreme stretching and take it with carbs? thats a lot of protocol to make it work...

the O.P. said its only been a week...just tell him to wait another week and check in before making him do all that ****.

CONTROLLED LABS
09-07-2007, 08:45 AM
so if you buy glycergrow...make sure to drink 2 gallons of water do extreme stretching and take it with carbs? thats a lot of protocol to make it work...

the O.P. said its only been a week...just tell him to wait another week and check in before making him do all that ****.
5 weeks (month + week = 5 weeks)

Illadelphia
09-07-2007, 08:45 AM
Yeah, my affair with CL will be coming to an end soon. The WF gives has me on the toilet while i should be stretching. A few mins before lifting. The GM does the same. I feel stronger, and the price is incredible, but i'll be stoping use after this current set. The OT will remain in my staple. I just started it about 2 weeks ago, and it has helped with the soreness from X-Factor. My digestion has been better, etc.

I always had great things to say about you guys, and i can appreciate the passion you take towards your products as reps, but alas, i bid you adieu....

OT FTW!!!!!!!!!!

nkh
09-07-2007, 08:46 AM
I can't get to t-nation...at all. *shrug*

Skull Crusher Chris
09-07-2007, 08:47 AM

Those are recommendations on how to make the most out of it. You should still see good results by just keeping water intake high, which we should be doing anyway. The cabs was to help with gas, most don't get gas from it.

He said a month and a week BTW.

CONTROLLED LABS
09-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Yeah, my affair with CL will be coming to an end soon. The WF gives has me on the toilet while i should be stretching. A few mins before lifting. The GM does the same. I feel stronger, and the price is incredible, but i'll be stoping use after this current set. The OT will remain in my staple. I just started it about 2 weeks ago, and it has helped with the soreness from X-Factor. My digestion has been better, etc.

I always had great things to say about you guys, and i can appreciate the passion you take towards your products as reps, but alas, i bid you adieu....

OT FTW!!!!!!!!!!
split the green mag up to half pre and half post and also take both shakes with carbs or solid food and it wont be an issue. give it a try you will be surprised

I can't get to t-nation...at all. *shrug*
what does this have to do with this thread?

Illadelphia
09-07-2007, 08:58 AM
split the green mag up to half pre and half post and also take both shakes with carbs or solid food and it wont be an issue. give it a try you will be surprised

what does this have to do with this thread?

will do

BIG F@CE
09-07-2007, 09:02 AM
5 weeks (month + week = 5 weeks)

Those are recommendations on how to make the most out of it. You should still see good results by just keeping water intake high, which we should be doing anyway. The cabs was to help with gas, most don't get gas from it.

He said a month and a week BTW.

oops my bad..... i will now stfu. :)

Skull Crusher Chris
09-07-2007, 09:08 AM
oops my bad..... i will now stfu. :)

No worries man, it's cool:)

fkjr2
09-07-2007, 10:00 AM

best way to get a handle on drinking that much water is to start drinking as soon as the cuckoo clock chimes - drink like 40oz as soon as you rise.