PDA

View Full Version : Ketchup

Jungle
09-06-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm trying to eat really clean right now and all of my meals go fine (eg brown rice chicken breast an broccoli for lunch, etc etc), but the one thing I can barely seem to gulp down in the morning is my egg whites.

ive decided to add one whole egg to my egg whites to make them taste better, but i still have a hard time practically gagging them down (i was allergic to eggs as a kid and never really liked them).

the only way they taste good to me is if i add ketchup. is ketchup that bad or is it okay to use it?

any ideas?

ScSc0rP
09-06-2007, 07:40 PM
If there was a time during the day that sugars were ok it would probably be morning, although I would look for a healthier alternative if I could.

Jungle
09-06-2007, 07:44 PM
If there was a time during the day that sugars were ok it would probably be morning, although I would look for a healthier alternative if I could.

any ideas for what i could use? i dont like salsa either (lol)

jeffthedrunk
09-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Ketchup only has 15 calories per tablespoon. I don't think a bit of ketchup is going to ruin your healthy eating.

SomeFeind
09-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Hot sauce on eggs is my go-to. Then again, hot sauce tastes good on anything.

Jungle
09-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Hot sauce on eggs is my go-to. Then again, hot sauce tastes good on anything.

yeah but i tried eating hot sauce on my tuna or ground beef for lunch and chicken breast for dinner last week and got crazy ring of fire. it was not pleasant =/

avkk
09-06-2007, 09:13 PM
HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.

No.

I said no damn it.

Jungle
09-06-2007, 10:56 PM
HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.

No.

I said no damn it.

in canada my ketchup doesnt have high fructose corn syrup =)

we get "liquid sugar" instead

emchowdhury
09-06-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm trying to eat really clean right now and all of my meals go fine (eg brown rice chicken breast an broccoli for lunch, etc etc), but the one thing I can barely seem to gulp down in the morning is my egg whites.

ive decided to add one whole egg to my egg whites to make them taste better, but i still have a hard time practically gagging them down (i was allergic to eggs as a kid and never really liked them).

the only way they taste good to me is if i add ketchup. is ketchup that bad or is it okay to use it?

any ideas?

Put some hot Mexican jalapenos in the eggs. It might taste better.