PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Blitzer vs David Duke

Captain Britain
09-05-2007, 10:36 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

devire1
09-05-2007, 10:41 AM
this is so ooolllllddd, ooollldddd news here, dude.

i saw it live (i saw it on TV, i think it was live, atleast) already.

welcome to last year. haha! ":D"

":)"

gjohnson5
09-05-2007, 10:44 AM
David Duke is a tool for Iran...

All I have to say is WOW!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

devire1
09-05-2007, 10:46 AM
David Duke is a tool for Iran...

All I have to say is WOW!!!

yes, u r correct...

david duke, who is an admitted white nationalist, is a tool for iran, while, at the same time, the majority of the poplulation in iran is non-white...

you are "brilliant"!...

or, just maybe, david duke cares about the average american citizen, and doesn't want to see the US government waste trillions of american tax payers' dollars and sacrifice thousands of american soldiers' lives for another useless war for israeli interests and / or corporate interests that won't benefit the average american citizen in anyway, while the US government lets the borders stay wide open for any terrorist to come in and attack the US.

but nah, that would make too much sense, afterall... haha! ":D"

NuggzTheNinja
09-05-2007, 10:46 AM
So, David Duke, how again is Israel responsible for 9/11? :rolleyes:

All of these douchebags say it, constantly, yet not one has provided anything which could be construed as even circumstantial evidence.

I love this one,

"Israel uses the United States as its proxy!"

Uhhhh...no. The United States uses Israel as its proxy and has since the 60's, you stupid redneck.

devire1
09-05-2007, 10:54 AM
So, David Duke, how again is Israel responsible for 9/11? :rolleyes:

All of these douchebags say it, constantly, yet not one has provided anything which could be construed as even circumstantial evidence.

I love this one,

"Israel uses the United States as its proxy!"

Uhhhh...no. The United States uses Israel as its proxy and has since the 60's, you stupid redneck.

i may not be david duke, but would bin laden and other top al-qaeda officials' fatwa, which states US support of israel being one of the "top sins" of the US and / or one of al-qaeda's main motives for the 9/11 attacks on the US count as evidence for the fact that US support of israel was and / or is responsible for the 9/11 attacks on the US? haha! ":D"

":rolleyes:"

";)"

Tyle_
09-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Duke is a fantastic speaker. He really told the other guy.

NuggzTheNinja
09-05-2007, 11:03 AM
i may not be david duke, but would bin laden and other top al-qaeda officials' fatwa, which states US support of israel being one of the "top sins" of the US and / or one of al-qaeda's main motives for the 9/11 attacks on the US count as evidence for the fact that US support of israel was and / or is responsible for the 9/11 attacks on the US? haha! ":D"

";)"

No.

Israel is only one of Bin Ladin's beefs with the US. The chief one is US bases throughout the Islamic world (Saudi Arabia being numero uno).

Try again.

devire1
09-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Duke is a fantastic speaker. He really told the other guy.

ROFL. yeah, that he did.

but, i think he, david duke that is, was being alittle bit of a blowhard in that debate. haha! ":D"

devire1
09-05-2007, 11:07 AM
No.

Israel is only one of Bin Ladin's beefs with the US. The chief one is US bases throughout the Islamic world (Saudi Arabia being numero uno).

Try again.

oh, i know that, but u said there was NO evidence for US support of israel being responsible for the 9/11 attacks on the US, which, as i have shown, it US support of israel is, indeed, at the very least, partly responsible for the 9/11 attacks against the US.

so, with that being said.........

try again. haha! ":D"

";)"

catmando
09-05-2007, 11:40 AM
At the demand of the Saudi ruling family, no doubt pressured by bin Laden, bu$h pulled all troops and military out of Saudi Arabia.

Tyle_
09-05-2007, 12:56 PM
No.

Try again.

You negged me because I thought he was articulate?

devire1
09-05-2007, 12:58 PM
You negged me because I thought he was articulate?

were u in the red before nuggzthenegnazi negged u?

he's just a loser, that, admitedly, cares more about israel than the US and / or the average US citizen, by the way.

even though nuggzthenerd is a US citizen, for now. haha! ":D"

Tyle_
09-05-2007, 01:11 PM
were u in the red before nuggzthenegnazi negged u?

he's just a loser, that, admitedly, cares more about israel than the US and / or the average US citizen, by the way.

even though nuggzthenerd is a US citizen, for now. haha! ":D"

No I was green.

KINGJAMES23
09-05-2007, 01:11 PM
this is so ooolllllddd, ooollldddd news here, dude.

i saw it live (i saw it on TV, i think it was live, atleast) already.

welcome to last year. haha! ":D"

yeah oldie but a goodie. I just wish Duke would be much more firm when he says he doesn't hate Jews. People need to understand there's a difference between Jews and Zionists.

devire1
09-05-2007, 01:26 PM
No I was green.

well, i repped ya. haha! ":D"

devire1
09-05-2007, 01:28 PM
yeah oldie but a goodie. I just wish Duke would be much more firm when he says he doesn't hate Jews. People need to understand there's a difference between Jews and Zionists.

u gotta admit, wolf blitzer has, atleast, some balls to have david duke on his show. haha! ":D"

Ali_Z
09-05-2007, 02:08 PM
If you noticed, the commentators questions all created responses which alienate the responder. They all also imply something. For example, the question, "do you hate Jews?" was asked in order to imply that David Duke and prehaps people that share similar views that he shares, are hateful towards Jews. It really doesn't matter what he responds with because that implication has already been made. The point of the questions is to draw the viewers attention away from what is really going on.

Also, he didn't answer all of the questions. Like I said it doesn't matter because all of them were smoke and mirrors anyway.

NuggzTheNinja
09-05-2007, 02:17 PM
If you noticed, the commentators questions all created responses which alienate the responder. They all also imply something. For example, the question, "do you hate Jews?" was asked in order to imply that David Duke and prehaps people that share similar views that he shares, are hateful towards Jews. It really doesn't matter what he responds with because that implication has already been made. The point of the questions is to draw the viewers attention away from what is really going on.

Also, he didn't answer all of the questions. Like I said it doesn't matter because all of them were smoke and mirrors anyway.

He's a "white nationalist". This means he hates Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc.

Blitzer wasn't exactly making **** up in this interview.

Ali_Z
09-05-2007, 02:28 PM
He's a "white nationalist". This means he hates Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc.

Blitzer wasn't exactly making **** up in this interview.

Maybe he is a "white nationalist". Regardless of what I knew or thought about him or anyone or anything related to him prior to this interview, the end result is of me, the viewer, associating David Duke, the Israeli "Conspiracy", and Iran with hating Jews.

It truly is magnificent, the power of a question. Magnify that using the media and you control the thought process of a nation.

devire1
09-05-2007, 02:38 PM

no it doesn't u moron.

white nationalists want a nation for whites and whites only, like jews have a nation, such as israel, for jews and jews only, with second class rights for non jewish citizens, which does equate to "hate".

how does that equate to "hating other races and / or ethnicities" (and religions if u r going to include muslims, whom u actually do hate)?

if white nationalist hated other races, religions, and / or ethnicities they would wish harm upon them, which they do not, by definition, anyways, i'm sure there are some self-proclaimed white nationalists that do, but the correct term for them would also be white supremecist. haha! ":D"

";)"

Dave22reborn
09-05-2007, 03:40 PM
no it doesn't u moron.

white nationalists want a nation for whites and whites only, like jews have a nation, such as israel, for jews and jews only, with second class rights for non jewish citizens, which does equate to "hate".

how does that equate to "hating other races and / or ethnicities" (and religions if u r going to include muslims, whom u actually do hate)?

if white nationalist hated other races, religions, and / or ethnicities they would wish harm upon them, which they do not, by definition, anyways, i'm sure there are some self-proclaimed white nationalists that do, but the correct term for them would also be white supremecist. haha! ":D"

";)"

He's a former clan member, peaceful little bunch.

devire1
09-05-2007, 03:48 PM
He's a former clan member, peaceful little bunch.

meh, he's a former member of the Louisiana House of Representatives, as well, and they seem pretty peaceful to me, anyways.

anyways, nuggzthenerd was talking about white nationalists in general, not just david duke, so that's a moot point u tried to make in the first place.

most white nationalists do not associate themselves with the ku klux klan, anyways. haha! ":D"

KINGJAMES23
09-05-2007, 04:07 PM
u gotta admit, wolf blitzer has, atleast, some balls to have david duke on his show. haha! ":D"

Well if by balls you mean he always sets himself up to get his ass kicked than you're right :D. He's always getting owned. There's a great clip on youtube of Norman Finkelstein kicking hiss ass about Zionism. The past few months, Dick Cheney, Michael Moore, and all of the republican presidential candidates have humiliated him. Blitzer is like a walking pinata . Nobody respects him.

You're right about Duke. Just cause he's a WN doesn't mean he's a racist. He himself has said he doesn't hate blacks or Jews. He wants blacks to be successful in Africa.

I'd take a white nationalist any day over an Israel firster. White Nationals are some of the strongest anti war supporters in the country. It's funny how they're the ones who are looked at as violent psychopaths in our society while people who openly call for nuking another country that hasn't attacked us are looked at moderate and rational minded.

devire1
09-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Well if by balls you mean he always sets himself up to get his ass kicked than you're right :D. He's always getting owned. There's a great clip on youtube of Norman Finkelstein kicking hiss ass about Zionism. The past few months, Dick Cheney, Michael Moore, and all of the republican presidential candidates have humiliated him. Blitzer is like a walking pinata . Nobody respects him.

You're right about Duke. Just cause he's a WN doesn't mean he's a racist. He himself has said he doesn't hate blacks or Jews. He wants blacks to be successful in Africa.

I'd take a white nationalist any day over an Israel firster. White Nationals are some of the strongest anti war supporters in the country. It's funny how they're the ones who are looked at as violent psychopaths in our society while people who openly call for nuking another country that hasn't attacked us are looked at moderate and rational minded.

these r very good points that u have brought up.

the jewish supremacists (zionists), are the real "haters", who want others to fight and die for them, and displace palistinians off of their native lands, while mistreating the ones that remain.

white nationalists just want to be left alone, while living serperately from other races and / or ethnicities.

but this is considered "hate" by most people today, while criticizing jewish supremacists and / or zionists for their numerous crimes against palistinians and others is considered anti-semetism.

we can all thank a jew / zionist run american mainstream media for this massive indoctrination. haha! ":D"

HardcoreBB22
09-05-2007, 04:38 PM
I just watched that again for the third time. Man Blitzer got owned.

KINGJAMES23
09-05-2007, 04:50 PM
these r very good points that u have brought up.

the jewish supremacists (zionists), are the real "haters", who want others to fight and die for them, and displace palistinians off of their native lands, while mistreating the ones that remain.

white nationalists just want to be left alone, while living serperately from other races and / or ethnicities.

but this is considered "hate" by most people today, while criticizing jewish supremacists and / or zionists for their numerous crimes against palistinians and others is considered anti-semetism.

we can all thank a jew / zionist run american mainstream media for this massive indoctrination. haha! ":D"

Have you ever read Duke's book Jewish Supremacism ? I hear it does a great job at exposing the Zionists and using their own words against them. Too bad the book is illegal in the US and I wouldn't really want to risk putting that on a credit card so I couldn't order it online. Have you ever seen the stacks of blatantly anti Islam books at Barnes and Nobles ? And you're telling you can't sell a book that's anti-racist

Ali_Z
09-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Have you ever read Duke's book Jewish Supremacism ? I hear it does a great job at exposing the Zionists and using their own words against them. Too bad the book is illegal in the US and I wouldn't really want to risk putting that on a credit card so I couldn't order it online. Have you ever seen the stacks of blatantly anti Islam books at Barnes and Nobles ? And you're telling you can't sell a book that's anti-racist

online version? Care to give a description of what it is about and possibly why it is illegal?

KINGJAMES23
09-05-2007, 05:08 PM
online version? Care to give a description of what it is about and possibly why it is illegal?
I don't know if it's online, you can try and search for it. I haven't read the book so I couldn't give that good of a description but from what I hear it's an exposure of Zionists. He takes a lot of their own hateful quotes and writes about them or something. It's illegal because it's blatantly anti Zionist and it was written by David Duke.

Ali_Z
09-05-2007, 05:23 PM
I don't know if it's online, you can try and search for it. I haven't read the book so I couldn't give that good of a description but from what I hear it's an exposure of Zionists. He takes a lot of their own hateful quotes and writes about them or something. It's illegal because it's blatantly anti Zionist and it was written by David Duke.

What about the book, the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion? Isn't that book considered to be anti Zionist? Why is it available in many bookstores?

Bodysteele
09-05-2007, 06:06 PM
oh, i know that, but u said there was NO evidence for US support of israel being responsible for the 9/11 attacks on the US, which, as i have shown, it US support of israel is, indeed, at the very least, partly responsible for the 9/11 attacks against the US.

so, with that being said.........

try again. haha! ":D"

";)"

Yes, bc a RICH Saudi National woth tens of millions of dollars obviously was so affected by Israel's reign of TERROR....that he was forced into creating a worldwide terrorist organization bent on sunni Islamic domination of the globe.

It is so clear how could have I neglected to see it before!!!

Bodysteele
09-05-2007, 06:08 PM
What about the book, the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion? Isn't that book considered to be anti Zionist? Why is it available in many bookstores?

Bc its been exposed as a total hoax for over a century now...

Have fun with that Al Jazeera cartton you are wathcing lol.....

Soooo funny.

devire1
09-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Yes, bc a RICH Saudi National woth tens of millions of dollars obviously was so affected by Israel's reign of TERROR....that he was forced into creating a worldwide terrorist organization bent on sunni Islamic domination of the globe.

no, moron, because bin laden himself, and other top al-qaeda officials said they attacked the US on 9/11 because the US supports israel.

It is so clear how could have I neglected to see it before!!!

yes, it is so clear that ur IQ is below room temperature. haha! ":D"

Dave22reborn
09-05-2007, 06:24 PM
no, moron, because bin laden himself, and other top al-qaeda officials said they attacked the US on 9/11 because the US supports israel.

yes, it is so clear that ur IQ is below room temperature. haha! ":D"

Then why is Al Quada killing Shia muslims??????

BlazerXX
09-05-2007, 06:26 PM

you mean osama bin lookalike

devire1
09-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Then why is Al Quada killing Shia muslims??????

what does that have to do with anything? "?????" haha! ":D"

Dave22reborn
09-05-2007, 06:31 PM
what does that have to do with anything? "?????" haha! ":D"

You and many others believe that if it wasn't for our support of Israel, 9-11 wouldn't have happened. But with our support of many middle eastern politicians, and US bases in Saudi Arabia, you still believe that it wouldn't have happened.

And since OBL and Al Quada has no problem killing Shia muslims, then they have no problem killing others as well.

devire1
09-05-2007, 06:33 PM
You and many others believe that if it wasn't for our support of Israel, 9-11 wouldn't have happened. But with our support of many middle eastern politicians, and US bases in Saudi Arabia, you still believe that it wouldn't have happened.

And since OBL and Al Quada has no problem killing Shia muslims, then they have no problem killing others as well.

no, i don't neccesarily think that, although i think that that is likely the case, but nuggzthenerd was saying that our support of israel had NOTHING to do with it, which as i have proven, was definetely not the case, and US support of israel is one of the main motives for the 9/11 attacks. haha! ":D"

Dave22reborn
09-05-2007, 06:36 PM
no, i don't neccesarily think that, although i think that that is likely the case, but nuggzthenerd was saying that our support of israel had NOTHING to do with it, which as i have proven, was definetely not the case, and US support of israel is one of the main motives for the 9/11 attacks. haha! ":D"

Jesus, if OBL and Al Quada hate Israel soooooo much, then how come they have never attacked Israel????

devire1
09-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Jesus, if OBL and Al Quada hate Israel soooooo much, then how come they have never attacked Israel????

just maybe because this "al quada", that u speak of, doesn't even exist.

but if u meant "al qaeda", then it is probably because they are a semi-smart, international terrorist group, with many resources, that realize it is more effective to go after israel's life source, which is the US.

members of al-qaeda are just too busy killing israel's cannon fodder in iraq, which is the US troops in iraq. haha! ":D"

Ali_Z
09-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Bc its been exposed as a total hoax for over a century now...

Have fun with that Al Jazeera cartton you are wathcing lol.....

Soooo funny.

Why is it being allowed to be sold if it is a total hoax? Does that mean that Duke's book holds validity?

Ali_Z
09-05-2007, 07:10 PM

Well then it seems as though the real issue to be confronted is US hegemony and globalization.

1devil
09-05-2007, 08:22 PM
yes, u r correct...

david duke, who is an admitted white nationalist, is a tool for iran, while, at the same time, the majority of the poplulation in iran is non-white...

you are "brilliant"!...

or, just maybe, david duke cares about the average american citizen, and doesn't want to see the US government waste trillions of american tax payers' dollars and sacrifice thousands of american soldiers' lives for another useless war for israeli interests and / or corporate interests that won't benefit the average american citizen in anyway, while the US government lets the borders stay wide open for any terrorist to come in and attack the US.

White supremacist yes. He just happens to hate Jews more than Iranians. This is not really all that complex. The porus US borders are simply a biproduct of the US government not wanting to close them down. With or without Iraq they have the means.

Bodysteele
09-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Why is it being allowed to be sold if it is a total hoax? Does that mean that Duke's book holds validity?

Omg....its sold AS AN EXAMPLE OF FAKE PROPOGANDA.....

The fact that you dont know this is troubling indeed.

Ali_Z
09-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Omg....its sold AS AN EXAMPLE OF FAKE PROPOGANDA.....

The fact that you dont know this is troubling indeed.

Answer the question, why is David Duke's book, which supposedly contains information which unveils a zionist conspiracy similar to the one presented in The Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion, illegal to own, while the The Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is legal to own? Why is The Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion considered harmless "propaganda" while the other book is considered, prehaps, harmful?

1devil
09-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Answer the question, why is David Duke's book, which supposedly contains information which unveils a zionist conspiracy similar to the one presented in The Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion, illegal to own, while the The Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is legal to own? Why is The Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion considered harmless "propaganda" while the other book is considered, prehaps, harmful?

illegal to own?

Ali_Z
09-05-2007, 09:39 PM
illegal to own?

Yes, supposedly the book mentioned on the previous page is banned in the states.

1devil
09-05-2007, 09:40 PM
yes, u r correct...

you are "brilliant"!...

You're southern Italian correct? David duke hates you as well. Why? you are not a WASP.

devire1
09-05-2007, 09:48 PM
You're southern Italian correct? David duke hates you as well. Why? you are not a WASP.

:eek:

he doesn't "hate" any one just for being a different race and / or ethnicity.

i've already been over this before in this thread.

besides, i think he would consider me white, but meh, it's not like i care if he does or doesn't.

and as far as religion is concerned, there are plenty of atheist, catholic, and pagan white nationalists.

just as long as u aren't a jew or a muslim, they don't seem to care about ur religion. haha! ":D"

KINGJAMES23
09-05-2007, 09:53 PM
My mistake, it hasn't been banned in the US.

Ali_Z
09-05-2007, 09:55 PM
My mistake, it hasn't been banned in the US.

:D Well that explains a lot. :D

KINGJAMES23
09-05-2007, 10:31 PM
:D Well that explains a lot. :D
There's talk about it being banned in Canada though and I'm sure there are some European countries where it's banned.

NuggzTheNinja
09-05-2007, 10:37 PM

It's called FICTION.

Yep, the library has an entire section of it! Imagine that...

devire1
09-05-2007, 11:12 PM
It's called FICTION.

Yep, the library has an entire section of it! Imagine that...

i can't imagine that... haha! ":D"

NuggzTheNinja
09-05-2007, 11:16 PM
i can't imagine that... haha! ":D"

Don't worry. We know.

devire1
09-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Don't worry. We know.

ROFL. u almost hurt my feelings!...

not!

by the way, who is "we"?

ya weirdo. haha! ":D"

";)"

okasha
09-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Blitzer is an idiot.

But David Duke is worst.

He's the type of scum who goes around pretending to be on someones side to further his own agenda. Then when he doesn't need them anymore he starts to talk about them aswell.

okasha
09-06-2007, 12:09 AM
":("
";)"
":p"
":o"

devire1
09-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Blitzer is an idiot.

But David Duke is worst.

try "WORSE" and / or "THE WORST". haha! ":D"

";)"

okasha
09-06-2007, 12:17 AM
try "WORSE" and / or "THE WORST". haha! ":D"

";)"

???

what the hell is wrong with you

devire1
09-06-2007, 12:20 AM
???

what the hell is wrong with you

ummmm, i know how to use the english language correctly?

what the hell is wrong with you? haha! ":D"

okasha
09-06-2007, 12:23 AM
ummmm, i know how to use the english language correctly?

what the hell is wrong with you? haha! ":D"

okay...? SO i wrote the sentence the wrong way? what is your point?

devire1
09-06-2007, 05:24 AM
okay...? SO i wrote the sentence the wrong way? what is your point?

that u used incorrect english....

that would be quite obvious to those with IQs above room temperature. haha! ":D"

hugeness
09-06-2007, 06:44 AM
David Duke is a jew hating idiot who is an ally with Ahmadikwad. He has some good points about racial bias in the media but thas about it.

1devil
09-06-2007, 08:13 AM
:eek:

he doesn't "hate" any one just for being a different race and / or ethnicity.

i've already been over this before in this thread.

besides, i think he would consider me white, but meh, it's not like i care if he does or doesn't.

and as far as religion is concerned, there are plenty of atheist, catholic, and pagan white nationalists.

just as long as u aren't a jew or a muslim, they don't seem to care about ur religion. haha! ":D"

Apparently you need to do some research. You and most Mediterranean people are a mud race in his eyes.

Duke and the white supremacist movement have the same mentality as the Christian Zionists that claim to love Israel. Both are self serving maniacs who have litte to offer but hatred.

Thinman
09-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Wasn't David Duke head of the KKK or something? I think he is trying to repackage himself into someone more palatable.

hugeness
09-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Wasn't David Duke head of the KKK or something? I think he is trying to repackage himself into someone more palatable.

Yes he was back in the 70's I think. He also went to jail for not paying taxes. I wouldnt be surprised if he was paid by Iran.

devire1
09-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Apparently you need to do some research. You and most Mediterranean people are a mud race in his eyes.

Duke and the white supremacist movement have the same mentality as the Christian Zionists that claim to love Israel. Both are self serving maniacs who have litte to offer but hatred.

whether or not what u say is true, i don't really, neccesarily, fully agree with david duke on everything.

i just agree with him on some key issues like middle east policy, affirmative action, and i think he wrote an excellent and eye-opening book.

actually, make that two excellent and eye-opening books.

i wouldn't consider myself a white nationalist, anyways.

i just simply want sensible policies that would benefit EVERYONE.

no more political correctness bull**** getting in the way.

it just so happens that white nationalists would also share some of my views.

oh, and, by the way, i, actually, have spoken with david duke online before, and he didn't seem to hate me, and he knew my ethnicity. haha! ":D"

user437490845hjgd
09-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Wolf Blitzer vs David Duke

I'm the one who got owned - for watching those two clowns. Reminder #452758427582 why I do not own a TV.

1devil
09-06-2007, 08:50 AM
whether or not what u say is true, i don't really, neccesarily, fully support david duke.

i just agree with him on some key issues like middle east policy, affirmative action, and i think he wrote an excellent and eye-opening book.

actually, make that two excellent and eye-opening books.

i wouldn't consider myself a white nationalist, anyways.

i just simply want sensible policies that would benefit EVERYONE.

no more political correctness bull**** getting in the way.

it just so happens that white nationalists would also share some of my views.

oh, and, by the way, i, actually, have spoken with david duke online before, and he didn't seem to hate me, and he knew my ethnicity. haha! ":D"

Suit yourself. You are like the Jews who support Christian Zionists.

devire1
09-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Suit yourself. You are like the Jews who support Christian Zionists.

:confused: i just finished saying in my post that u quoted that i don't fully agree with white nationalists on all the issues.

although, i support their idea and / or right of having an all white nation all for themselves, just like jews have a nation all for themselves.

do u not read much?

but, anyways, white nationalists want things that benefit themselves, while christian zionist want things that benefit jews.

oh, and being a zionist is fine with me, i just don't want my tax dollars going to support them and / or their cause.

u see, the difference between zionists and white nationalists, is that white nationalists want to have a self sufficient nation all for themselves, while zionists want to leech off of other countries, mainly the US. haha! ":D"

";)"

1devil
09-06-2007, 09:05 AM
:confused: i just finished saying in my post that u quoted that i don't fully agree with white nationalists.

although, i support their idea and / or right of having an all white nation for themselves.

do u not read much?

but, anyways, white nationalists want things that benefit themselves, while christian zionist want things that benefit jews. haha! ":D"

You supporting them on any level amuses me. Christian zionists don't give a crap about Jews. They are all about their weird apocolyptic Jesus fetish. Good lord are you dense?

Tyle_
09-06-2007, 09:07 AM

That may be true or not but he seems less hateful than most of the posters on this site. Regardless no one needs David Dukes approval. It?s another issue to feel you agree with his stance on an issue.

1devil
09-06-2007, 09:09 AM
That may be true or not but he seems less hateful than most of the posters on this site. Regardless no one needs David Dukes approval. It?s another issue to feel you agree with his stance on an issue.

Feel free to support Duke or anyone else for that matter. But the guy does promote hate.

devire1
09-06-2007, 09:11 AM
You supporting them on any level amuses me. Christian zionists don't give a crap about Jews. They are all about their weird apocolyptic Jesus fetish. Good lord are you dense?

well, then they are just delusional, because they still won't derive any benefit from supporting zionism, (good lord are you dense ";)").

by the way, read the rest of my post, if you want, as i edited it.

yeah i know i do that a lot. haha! ":D"

1devil
09-06-2007, 09:15 AM
well, then they are just delusional, because they still won't derive any benefit from supporting zionism, (good lord are you dense ";)").

by the way, read the rest of my post, if you want, as i edited it.

yeah i know i do that a lot. haha! ":D"

Spin however, you want. Delusional freaks are the same regardless of the agenda they are promoting. In that context David Duke, the Christian Zionists, Muslim Extremists etc.are cut from the same cloth. Saying that you even partially agree with one of these groups does not say much for you. they are all nuts and have nothing constructive to offer.

devire1
09-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Spin however, you want. Delusional freaks are the same regardless of the agenda they are promoting. In that context David Duke, the Christian Zionists, Muslim Extremists etc.are cut from the same cloth. Saying that you even partially agree with one of these groups does not say much for you. they are all nuts and have nothing constructive to offer.

so wait, saying that political correctness has gone too far, that affirmitive action is wrong, and that the US should not support israel is "nuts"?

only a retard would think that agreeing with those ideas is "nuts".

sure, u can disagree with those ideas, but to put them on the same level as believing that a messiah is going to come is just retarded and absurd.

that's probably the only main issues that i agree with white nationalists with. haha! ":D"

1devil
09-06-2007, 09:23 AM
so wait, saying that political correctness has gone too far, that affirmitive action is wrong, and that the US should not support israel is "nuts"?

only a retard would think that agreeing with those ideas is "nuts".

that's probably the only main issues that i agree with white nationalists with. haha! ":D"

David Duke is funny he opposes affirmative action, but clearly feels there are too many Jews in poitions of power. Looking to reduce these numbers is..........affirmative action.

devire1
09-06-2007, 09:24 AM
David Duke is funny he opposes affirmative action, but clearly feels there are too many Jews in poitions of power. Looking to reduce these numbers is..........affirmative action.

it isn't affirmative action in an all white nation with no jews living in it.

good lord are u really that dense? haha! ":D"

1devil
09-06-2007, 09:27 AM
it isn't affirmative action in an all white nation with no jews living in it.

good lord are u really that dense? haha! ":D"

David Duke is funny he opposes affirmative action, but clearly feels there are too many Jews in poitions of power. Looking to reduce these numbers is..........affirmative action

devire1
09-06-2007, 09:31 AM
David Duke is funny he opposes affirmative action, but clearly feels there are too many Jews in poitions of power. Looking to reduce these numbers is..........affirmative action

when did he say he wants to reduce these numbers? he just wants a nation for whites only where no jews can live. that's not affirmative action. only a retard would think that is affirmative action. haha! ":D"

1devil
09-06-2007, 09:31 AM
when did he say he wants to reduce these numbers? he just wants a nation for whites only where no jews can live. that's not affirmative action. only a retard would think that is affirmative action. haha! ":D"

That's affirmative action stupid.

devire1
09-06-2007, 09:35 AM
That's affirmative action stupid.

omg, affirmative action is in theory a policy to ensure equal oppurtunity for all when it comes to job hiring, but in practice it involves giving preference to people that may be less qualified based on ethnicity to meet a certain quota.

deciding who can and cannot live in a nation is not affirmative action. haha! ":D"

1devil
09-06-2007, 09:41 AM
omg, affirmative action is in theory a policy to ensure equal oppurtunity for all when it comes to job hiring, but in practice it involves giving preference to people that may be less qualified based on ethnicity to meet a certain quota.

deciding who can and cannot live in a nation is not affirmative action. haha! ":D"

Super you stand behind a guy who supports ethnic cleansing. By the way removing a Jew from a position so a less qualified white nationalist can replace him would be .............affirmative action.

devire1
09-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Super you stand behind a guy who supports ethnic cleansing. By the way removing a Jew from a position so a less qualified white nationalist can replace him would be .............affirmative action.

he doesn't want to remove anyone, you retard (i'm very sorry for being so uncivil with you, but i'm really losing my patience with you). he wants to create a brand new nation for whites only.

u r correct, though. if that is really what he wanted to do, that would be, in essence, affirmative action. haha! ":D"

1devil
09-06-2007, 09:47 AM
he doesn't want to remove anyone, you retard (i'm very sorry for being so uncivil, but i'm losing my patience with you). he wants to create a brand new nation for whites only. haha! ":D"

Where on the moon? That would be the only place that would not require some degree of ethnic cleansing. You seem pretty gung ho on this idea for someone who rants about Israel so much.

devire1
09-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Where on the moon? That would be the only place that would not require some degree of ethnic cleansing. You seem pretty gung ho on this idea for someone who rants about Israel so much.

well, unfortunetly, because of mass third world immigration into white countries, most of the native white lands have been overrun already, but there are still some areas with over 99% whites.

take, iceland, the scandinavian countries, and / or some north eastern european countries, such as balarus, for example. also, some areas and / or states in the US have an extremely high percentage of whites, relatively speaking, such as montana.

i don't really care about having an all white nation, although it, most likely, would be safer to live in an all white nation, then one with blacks and mexicans, but i think a stricter immigration policy would be much more effective. afterall, east asians commit less violent crime, on average, than whites do.

but, let's just put it this way, if white nationalists could set up their own state and / or nation, without the help of my tax dollars, i would not be opposed to it, like i am opposed to zionism, because it would not effect me in a negative way, like US support of israel does, by diverting a quite a good portion of my tax dollars from the US, and making the US less safe because of terrorists not liking the US for supporting israel. haha! ":D"

1devil
09-06-2007, 10:01 AM
well, unfortunetly, because of mass third world immigration, most of the native white lands have been overrun already, but there are still some areas with over 99% whites.

take, iceland, the scandinavian countries, and / or some north eastern european countries, such as balarus, for example. also, some areas and / or states in the US have an extremely high percentage of whites, relatively speaking, such as montana.

i don't really care about having an all white nation, although it, most likely, would be safer to live in an all white nation, then one with blacks and mexicans, but i think a stricter immigration policy would be much more effective. afterall, east asians commit less violent crime, on average, than whites do. haha! ":D"

I personally like the idea of a white homeland for david Duke and his followers on the moon, or Mars. Hey I think I have a new found interest in space exploration.

okasha
09-06-2007, 10:03 AM
that u used incorrect english....

that would be quite obvious to those with IQs above room temperature. haha! ":D"

I realize that is what you said, I am saying so what?

??

devire1
09-06-2007, 10:08 AM
I realize that is what you said, I am saying so what?

??

just forget it, geezus.

it's no big deal.

i was just messing around with ya. haha! ":D"

devire1
09-06-2007, 10:09 AM
I personally like the idea of a white homeland for david Duke and his followers on the moon, or Mars. Hey I think I have a new found interest in space exploration.

hehe.

ohhhh kai....

that's nice to know...

idiot. (ROFL. naw, i'm just messing with ya. we cool, we cool)

but, i have a much better idea.

let's just send the zionists to the moon and / or mars instead.

without US foreign aid that is.

so they have to supply their own air tanks and the like. haha! ":D"

1devil
09-06-2007, 10:32 AM
hehe.

ohhhh kai....

that's nice to know...

idiot. (ROFL. naw, i'm just messing with ya. we cool, we cool)

but, i have a much better idea.

let's just send the zionists to the moon and / or mars instead.

without US foreign aid that is.

so they have to supply their own air tanks and the like. haha! ":D"

No you're just admitting that I'm right once again.

devire1
09-06-2007, 10:36 AM
No you're just admitting that I'm right once again.

right about what? ":confused:"

like i said before in this thread, if white nationalists could set up their very own state and / or their very own nation, without the help of my tax dollars, i would not be opposed to it, like i am opposed to zionism, because it would not effect me in a negative way, like US support of israel does, by diverting a quite a good portion of my tax dollars from the US, and making the US less safe because of terrorists not liking the US for supporting israel. haha! ":D"

Captain Britain
02-02-2008, 03:13 AM
bump. everyone should see this!