PDA

View Full Version : Annivesary Gift to Wife....LOOSE Weight! Need Ideas

fusioncom
09-04-2007, 06:06 AM
Ok guys so here is what I have promised my wife for our 4 year Anniversary this year. I plan on getting back to the weight I as when we got married.
When we married I weighed in at 255, which is still overweight but much better then the 289 I am now. I have until Nov 30th to get this done.

For diet I am following the Zone diet, and adding in Tetrazene to aid the fat loss.
In addition I plan on doing approx 30-45 mins of Cardio 5 times a week.
I will add 1-2 days of weight lifting just to offset some muscle loss.

Does this sound like a solid plan.

Oh yeah and this isnt the only gift I'm giving her so no Grief on that part please.

Skull Crusher
09-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Ok guys so here is what I have promised my wife for our 4 year Anniversary this year. I plan on getting back to the weight I as when we got married.
When we married I weighed in at 255, which is still overweight but much better then the 289 I am now. I have until Nov 30th to get this done.

For diet I am following the Zone diet, and adding in Tetrazene to aid the fat loss.

Oh yeah and this isnt the only gift I'm giving her so no Grief on that part please.

The fact that you're trying to look good for your wife for your anniversary is quite refreshing. Most marriages... well, you know.

Anyway, the plan looks pretty good. But I would throw in an extra day or two of lifting, even if that means you cut down on your cardio. If your weight training sessions are intense enough, you'll get a good aerobic workout to offset any cardio time that you might miss.

Good luck.

Bodysteele
09-04-2007, 07:22 AM

Id stick to circuit trianing with high reps and lower weights than you even think you should use. Make sure you deload on some of the cardio meaning dont just kill yourself each time you do it....be smart about cycling intensity.

Id also wouldnt HURRY or LIMIT the diet by placing a date on it....if you do things right there will be a very noticeable change by Nov 30th...but certainly not 35lbs probably....but you will be on your way.

crimsonrain22
09-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Look into doing some HIT cardio and keep your diet in line. Remember it is not going to be easy and it is even harder to stick with it unless you are also doing this for yourself not sure of your wifes, size, weight or any of that but it will also be alot more fun and easy to stick with if you do it together. If you think loosing weight for your aniversery will be a great gift think of how much more she would like long walks, jogs or bike rides with you for a while in the evenings alot of times the best thing you can do as a gift to a loved one is spend time together doing something you will both enjoy that is also good for you.

fusioncom
09-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Guys thanks for all the helpful words of advice.

I'm gonna shoot for as close to 255 as I can get....anything above 20lbs will be great though. Thanks!

Stecman
09-04-2007, 02:28 PM
If your anything like me, look for other things to motivate you as well so you dont fall of the wagon. Having you look good for your wife is great and all, but get some more stuff in your brain so you keep cranking it when the going gets tough.