PDA

View Full Version : tae bo question

andrea69
07-15-2002, 03:46 PM
Is tae bo really helpful. It does look like a good cardio. Has anyone done it and how have the results been?

Blindfaith
07-15-2002, 03:59 PM
tae bo is excellent cardio....all the tae bo classes at my gym are packed everyday....and everyone in the class is ripped so im assuming it works....it is high intensity, fun to do, and easy!

its hell of alot better than sitting on a bike for an hour.

BenLee
07-15-2002, 09:09 PM
in my opinion, shadow boxing rules

Anxed
07-16-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Blindfaith
tae bo is excellent cardio....all the tae bo classes at my gym are packed everyday....and everyone in the class is ripped so im assuming it works....it is high intensity, fun to do, and easy!

its hell of alot better than sitting on a bike for an hour.

bump that.. Tae Bo rules... I think its the best cardio you can get.

The Greg
07-16-2002, 06:07 PM
i'm not sure if it was here or on another forum, but (although i've never tried myself) Boxing is supposed to be rockin great Cardio... Tae Bo and Boxing look kinda like the same thing (sorry, havent tried either) although i want to get into kick boxing...

BenLee
07-16-2002, 09:55 PM
but, I think it incorporates kicking in as well so you get the full body workout. I really don't bother kicking. Bobbing and weaving incorporates your legs and abs in as well whereas punching makes use of the shoulders and arms. To me, either Tae Bo or any form of martial arts makes for a great workout. It's really easy to work up a sweat using them.

Underdog
07-16-2002, 11:14 PM
You want the ULTIMATE in cardio?

Try Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Mixed Martial Arts.....