PDA

View Full Version : Don't Want To Be Me Anymore

Jake2458
09-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Hey guys. So, I got into lifting about 3-4 months ago. Around May. Since then, I know actually have a bicep! haha. And my chest has gotten stiffer.

I am going to start a clean bulk diet. I really don't like the whole idea of really cutting cutting and cutting, then putting more weight on.

Age-15
Heigh-5 11
Weight-175
Body Fat-A little over 20%

I am going to start my diet on Wendsday. I lift Monday through Friday. I will be doing about 30 mintues of cardio after each workout. Saturday and Sunday are my off days.

Monday-Bi's and Back
Tuesday-Chest and Tri's
Wendsday-Traps and Shoulders-Legs
Thursday-Monday
Friday-Tuesday

Supplements:
Just finished a tub of Cellmass, but I am going to try Sizeon now. I am waiting for it to be on my front steps.
-Sizeon
-Matrix 5.0-chochlate and GNC 100% Whey-chochlate
-Superpump250 (Will start using again in another week or so)

For my diet, I am going to eat a high amount of protein, medium to low carbs and try and stay away from the fats, except for good healtyh fats.

6:30am-2 Scoop Shake, 2 slices of wheat bread with peanutbutter, fruit.
11:00am-12:00
This meal could be different each day, but will most likely be the same. either:
-Grilled Chicken Sandwhich
-Turkey Sandwhich
-2 Scoop Shake
-PB and J
-Will probaly have a granola bar or too with one of those items.
2:35pm-Pre-Workout
2 Scoop Shake
3:30-3:45-Workout.
5:00-Shake
6:00-6:30-Dinner. Usually have some type of chicken or steak or ground beef. Meals are usually clean. With some type of veggies.
7:00-7:30-Cardio. 30-45 mintues

For carido I am going to jog/run around my park. For about 15 mintues I am going to do some sprints.

Wish me luck.

akrain11
09-02-2007, 06:22 PM
good luck man, hope you can bulk up w/o adding on to much fat.

p.s. how was the cellmass for ya, did it come with a scoop thing in the tub, i just got mine in, and it didnt have a scoop in it. if so, was it like a tablespoon size or what? thanks, and goodluck

Jake2458
09-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Thanks.

Cellmass was ok for me. I liked it, but really wanted to try sizeone. Got both stength and mass gains from it.

The scooper is in there. It was at the VERY bottom of mine and I was pisst I couldn't find it, but it is in there somewhere.

kc_shuffle
09-02-2007, 06:39 PM
hi jake i know you dont want to hear this but i suggest you get body fat to about 12-15 percent before massing. With 20% bf your body is more likely to store fat. Unfortunately, the more fat we have, the easier it is for our body's to store. It will be better in the long run. Just my 2 cents worth

MrSinister
09-02-2007, 06:52 PM
your title is almost depressing, i dont wanna sound like doctor phil.. but try and be more happy with yourself inside, disregarding how you look on the outside... :D

anyway you're 15, started lifting at the perfect time imo... your test is really going to kick in and your gains are going to go through the roof like you were an adult taking steroids (not joking) just stick with it and train hard.

Jake2458
09-02-2007, 07:09 PM
hi jake i know you dont want to hear this but i suggest you get body fat to about 12-15 percent before massing. With 20% bf your body is more likely to store fat. Unfortunately, the more fat we have, the easier it is for our body's to store. It will be better in the long run. Just my 2 cents worth

I will never be a cut kind of person. I will always be a tall and stocky kind of kid. Which is why I don't want to waste time cutting, because I won't be that cut.

The reason why I am doing a clean bulk, is so I can loose some fat, with out loosing a lot of muscle. Plus, lifting will be hard for me in the winter and in the spring with hockey and lacrosse.

your title is almost depressing, i dont wanna sound like doctor phil.. but try and be more happy with yourself inside, disregarding how you look on the outside... :D

anyway you're 15, started lifting at the perfect time imo... your test is really going to kick in and your gains are going to go through the roof like you were an adult taking steroids (not joking) just stick with it and train hard.

Basicly, don't want my body really anymore =].

haha thanks.

Jake2458
09-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Started doing cardio today.

It was chest and tri's day. Kind of had an off day, wasen't really feeling it.

I did more exercieses with less weight basicly today.

Cardio after was great.

I did suicides with a body for about 30-40 mintues.

I am going to weigh myself tomrrow and get all the info in, hopefully my new protein comes in the mail.

Jake2458
09-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Had my most dreading day of the week today.

Shoulders and Traps (I like doing traps, hate shoulders)

Turkey with Tomator sandwhich for lunch, worked out great and it was tasty

Did about 25 mintues of cardio after, did suicides again, I think I will be doing these for a while.

Starting Monday I will be consuming large amount of protein, just need to get my protein into school.

I am going to eat around 2,500 calories a day.

I will get my offical weight tomrrow (might be a little heavier, since I put on some muslce)

Jake2458
09-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Had gym today and got my weight and height.

Im 175 and 5 10 and a half.