PDA

View Full Version : how harmfull is this desert

Cobra008
08-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Fat Free/Sugar Free instant pudding with Fat Free/Sugar Free Cool Whip

only thing to be concerned about I saw was the HFCS and Hydrogonated oils in the Cool Whip, other then that it's just mostly "fat free" milk...tastes amazing tho, too goo to be true?

IrockZ
08-31-2007, 08:52 PM

only thing to be concerned about I saw was the HFCS and Hydrogonated oils in the Cool Whip, other then that it's just mostly "fat free" milk...tastes amazing tho, too goo to be true?

its deadly.. if i were you i would run (not walk) to the bathroom stick ur finger down ur throat and get rid of all that poison.

GBLynden
09-01-2007, 12:04 AM
its deadly.. if i were you i would run (not walk) to the bathroom stick ur finger down ur throat and get rid of all that poison.
Amen!!!!!! All of that sugar-free, fat-free stuff is made in a lab. Eat some strawberries or something that is naturally sweet.

Skull Crusher Chris
09-01-2007, 03:45 AM

It's fine IMO, in moderation, I love the fat/sugar free cheesecake pudding. Stuff is amazing!

The Solution
09-01-2007, 03:47 AM

i cant imagine what is going through ur mind when you are concerned over sugar free pudding and sugarfree/fat free coolwhip.. do u really think ur going to die if you have this?

how about for dessert you give urself some good protein + fat its prob 100x better then putting some simple carbs into ur body.. go for some tuna,chicken,eggs, cottage cheese and add some peanut butter, almonds, or healthy oils and take that to town

Cobra008
09-01-2007, 02:50 PM
lol, some of you people are retarded

Cobra008
09-01-2007, 02:51 PM
go for some tuna,chicken,eggs, cottage cheese and add some peanut butter, almonds, or healthy oils and take that to town

because when u eat those foods consistently EVERY DAY, a little change is good, once every couple weeks...

tinyman5000
09-01-2007, 02:52 PM
i eat alot of that sugar free fat free pudding, mostly cause of the cost, a packet a day, sometimes two. I eat it post workout, sometimes i mix peanut butter in it. It's too good to be true.

Aindreas
09-01-2007, 02:56 PM
i eat alot of that sugar free fat free pudding, mostly cause of the cost, a packet a day, sometimes two. I eat it post workout, sometimes i mix peanut butter in it. It's too good to be true.

It's basically maltodextrin, so it wouldn't be bad at all post-workout.

Mike83
09-01-2007, 03:39 PM
One whole box is only 100 ****ing calories!!!!!!!

slaydox
09-01-2007, 03:44 PM
One whole box is only 100 ****ing calories!!!!!!!

Actually more with milk...

Just sayin...

:D

lol

rob?
09-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Actually more with milk...

Just sayin...

:D

lol

pftttt who uses milk we eat the mix raw

tinyman5000
09-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Im eatin some now, I'm gonna run a mile later but I aint gonna fret about it. Butterscotch is good, so is cheese cake. Go light on the milk for cheesecake for best results.

Mike83
09-01-2007, 03:50 PM
lol I think most of the Nutrition forum posters have forms of eating disorders.

slaydox
09-01-2007, 03:50 PM
pftttt who uses milk we eat the mix raw

I loled!!!!

skinnyboipgh
09-01-2007, 03:53 PM
It's fine IMO, in moderation, I love the fat/sugar free cheesecake pudding. Stuff is amazing!

X2, all those FF SF things r the height of "processed" so its best 2 restrict them 2 occasional treats, not a staple of ur diet.