PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Walking And Eating madly

GoGo
03-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Ok this sounds weird but the past couple weeks I have been sleep walking and eating like a madman. I will eat either half a 6 serving tub of Cottage Cheese or half a jar of peanut butter. Its been happening almost every night. Im half awake so I cant really control myself, I just wake up and remember going to the fridge but dont remember eating so much. Is there anything I can do to stop this? My diet has been the same before and I havent had any problems before.

elf2
03-23-2005, 03:21 PM
So you eat in your sleep?

gbaby11020
03-23-2005, 03:22 PM
it sounds like you might have n.e.s.(night eating syndrome) It has been given a lot more attention over the past few years..I'm not sure exactly if there is medication for it, but I know therapy is supposed to help. Or maybe your body is just not getting enough food/nutrition...

randyoldman2
03-23-2005, 03:50 PM
sleepwalking is when the persons mind is working overtime, my little sister is a gymnast and she sleep walks the night before a competition and before i did the British Open Karate championships i was sleep walking too, so you should ask your self if you are worried or have anything on your mind at the moment, i would be interested in hearing if you have because sleepwalking interests me! lol

GoGo
03-23-2005, 06:39 PM
I dont really have anything in my mind thats troubling too much at the moment. I started cutting almost 2 months ago (more cardio, maybe more work involved?) but this has been heppening the last two weeks. I didnt even know there was a disease for this. Does anyone know how it starts? Because I never ate at night in my whole life until now.

melon
03-24-2005, 01:26 AM
....British Open Karate....

I went to that!