PDA

View Full Version : Veg Oil (who knows for sure?)

Sean Patterson
03-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Im sorry for all the post everything. I shold post all of my questions on one message. I am wondering if i should avioud vegetable oil. Since i started body building i have avoided this oil. I avoid peanuts and all the nuts in the stores because for some reason there is always vegetable on them.

I dont know how to find all the good peanuts and cashews and all that without the oil. Nuts are good for protein right? so what does everyone else do? just buy the oiled nuts or buy them in all the shells and crack them themselves? It seems PLANTERS and all the peanut selling companies put vegetable oil and other garbadge on them. How should i go about this issue ? what would you people do?

about the FAT *** Is the saturated fats in nuts bad? i thought fats and saturated fats are bad? but i know its healthy to eat nuts. Should i just not eat them or should i mabey just eat a handful or two a day? What do you bodybuilders do? Im sure these questions being answerd will help a lot of people. thanks

taffer
03-20-2005, 06:08 PM
get natural peanut butter
fat should make up 20-30% of your diet

try to minimise saturated fats, but you can never eleminate them so dont try (or let it restrict your diet) as long as your sat-fat intake isnt more than 20-30g dont worry