Mundungus
08-27-2007, 10:16 AM
What's up cutting peeps.

Current Stats...
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 215 lbs
Waist: 36"
90% of fat located in stomach, chest and love handles

Last year I lost 45lbs (240 down to 195) doing the Body For Life 12 week program. I got stuck at 195 and was really happy with my progress so I quit working out frequently and slowly started eating poorly again. I'm now back up to 215 and decided I better catch it now before I'm back up to 245 or worse.

Training will consist of 3 days of weight lifting and 3 days of cardio. I will basically be loosly following the BFL program but with my own lifting routine.

Monday: Chest - Tris - Shoulders
Tuesday: Tennis - 2 hours
Wed: Back - Bis
Thurs: HIIT or Tennis
Friday: Legs
Sat: HIIT or Tennis

I may switch it up some as I will be working out with one of my buddies. He works out everyday religiously so I will be tagging along with him most of the time.

Goal: Get down to 180. I play in a pretty competitive tennis league so I want to get back into true playing shape. Plus I'm tired of the gut. The plan is to hit 180 within 12 weeks. This should be pretty doable since I'm carrying about 5-7 lbs of water weight. I'll try to post a little something in this thread every day and I'm keeping track of my food in an Excel spreadsheet.

I'll be doing a mix of protein shakes and small meals aiming for around 2,000 calories a day.

Basic diet will be...
8:30 AM: 25mg Ephedrine HCL - 200mg Caffeine
9:00 AM: Protein Shake = 2 Scoops Protein Powder - 8 oz Milk + small bowl oatmeal
12:00 PM: 6" Subway Sandwich - Apple
1:00 PM: 25mg Ephedrine HCL - 200mg Caffeine
3:00 PM: Protein Shake
5:30 PM: Protein Bar or PB&J on 1 piece of bread
6:00 PM: Workout
8:30 PM: Protein Shake + lean meat

This should work out to somewhere around 2,00 calories. It's not the best diet but it works for me. It is a cheap and easy menu and some other items will be added every now and then such as fruit, nuts, sugar free jello and tuna.

Mundungus
08-28-2007, 06:54 AM
Day 1 Summary:

Ate well yesterday but didn't get much of a workout. Grandparents came in from out of town so I had dinner with them. I ended up just doing some bodyweight exercises.

Weight this morning: 212 lbs

Lost a few lbs of water weight already. So far so good...

Mundungus
08-29-2007, 09:04 AM
Day 2:

Weight this morning: 208

Looks like I lost a little more water weight. I ate good yesterday and played tennis for over 2 hours last night. I feel good and haven't really craved any of the junk food. It's kinda nice to string together a few days of doing right.

The EC stack is going well. I also have some albuterol on tap that I may start incorporating. I like the hunger suppression of the EC but I hear the albuterol is a better fat burner. I'll probably start doing EC in the morning and albuterol in the afternoon.

Gonna lift weights tonight. The main thing is keeping my diet in check. Food is my biggest weakness.

Mundungus
08-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Wed. August 29 - Day 3:

Did ok yesterday. Had a little too much for dinner. I ended up lifting at work during lunch. Did all upper body and got a pretty good workout. Tonight is lower body. Squats, leg press, rows, leg extensions.

derickonfire
08-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Looks good... can ya fit a few more whole foods into that? Cottage Cheese? Veggies?

Make sure ya sacrifice the cheese and sauce on that sub - if ya do that the meal really isn't half bad. The wheat and sourdough breads are best also.

Drink tons of water too.

Keep it up man.