PDA

View Full Version : 213-185 Here I come

bryancwhite
08-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Ok, so last October I weighed 190. I gained 23 pounds of fat, I know it is fat because I haven't been weight training and I can see it. Anyway, I am currently deployed somewhere courtesy of the US Army. I really cant control alot of what choices I have to eat, but I do have access to a gym. I know I wont get enough sleep (about 5 hours). I also get to work a 14 hour shift daily. My plan is to do HIIT 4 days a week with some abs/core work on those days. 3 days a week are for weight training. I am currently not taking any supplements, but am considering a thermogenic and protein powder for in between and after working out. Wish me luck.

jklv
08-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Ok, so last October I weighed 190. I gained 23 pounds of fat, I know it is fat because I haven't been weight training and I can see it. Anyway, I am currently deployed somewhere courtesy of the US Army. I really cant control alot of what choices I have to eat, but I do have access to a gym. I know I wont get enough sleep (about 5 hours). I also get to work a 14 hour shift daily. My plan is to do HIIT 4 days a week with some abs/core work on those days. 3 days a week are for weight training. I am currently not taking any supplements, but am considering a thermogenic and protein powder for in between and after working out. Wish me luck.
Good luck and saty safe man ;)

bryancwhite
08-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks, I am sore already, but I am gonna stick with it this time.

Lifthard3
08-28-2007, 03:20 PM
God Bless you and Stay Safe!!

Update us with the details of your split!