PDA

View Full Version : Postworkout nutrition

retali8
08-24-2007, 08:32 PM
I've recently just started working out again about a few weeks now, been taking no-xplode 30 mins before my workout which really gets me going, and I'll usually have like 5 or 6 twinlabs 100% whey protein shakes a day to match my 190lb body weight (1g per 1lb of body weight), I've been basically going all by the www.intense-workout.com web site, I'm not sure if all the information on it is correct but I just found this site and have been doing a lot of reading on this one also, can anyone go over http://www.intense-workout.com/post_workout.html <-- that and tell me if it sounds right, I got a shaker cup and everything listed at the bottom of that page that he recommended, taking 5g of EAS L-Glutamine and 50-60g of carbs from NOW Dextrose, also mixed with a scoop of the twinlabs protein and water, I'm trying to really gain muscle but also lose weight at the same time, been doing cardio on my off days and working on arms/chest/back usually about 2 or 3 times a week but not in a row, have 2 off days and 2 or 3 days of legs/shoulders, does anyone know if this sounds like I'm overtraining or doing it wrong? My morning meal consists of 100% whole wheat bread (toasted) and a protein shake, I'm not really sure on what to eat the rest of the day for lunch since I'm at work and it's really hard not to go and get fast food on my lunch break, and also dinner I'm pretty clueless on what to eat because I'm tired of eating tuna or tuna salad everyday for dinner, can anyone please help me out in these areas, anything would be appreciative.. thanks a lot! love these forums.