PDA

View Full Version : M1T-how bad for liver?

MasterV69
03-10-2005, 01:10 PM
I would like to clear this up on how bad is M1T really for ur liver? There is some people who say taking a 2 week cycle will practicly end ur life while others say its really not that bad. Does anyone have any science on this?

EricTheRed
03-10-2005, 01:15 PM
I would like to clear this up on how bad is M1T really for ur liver? There is some people who say taking a 2 week cycle will practicly end ur life while others say its really not that bad. Does anyone have any science on this?

any methyalated compound is hard on the liver

you want to do a cycle no longer then 4 weeks with nolva as PCT and milk thirst for liver protectant-also depends on how your body reacts with the compound

BodySculpting
03-10-2005, 01:56 PM

From my understanding, M1T is hypotoxic and overrated on how hard it is on the liver. I read that orals, in general, have to processed twice by the liver which makes the liver work "overtime". So pills like Tylenol can be just as bad. The bigger problem with M1T is that 1. its methylated and 2. you're taking it everyday for a longer period of time.

Whoever said running a two week cycle will end your life, doesn't know what he/she is talking about. Of course, it depends on the dosage, don't expect to run 50mg ED for three weeks and have your liver healthy.

Your liver will take a beating, regardless, but it won't be that bad.

neuron
03-10-2005, 02:17 PM
From my understanding, M1T is hypotoxic and overrated on how hard it is on the liver. I read that orals, in general, have to processed twice by the liver which makes the liver work "overtime". So pills like Tylenol can be just as bad. The bigger problem with M1T is that 1. its methylated and 2. you're taking it everyday for a longer period of time.

Whoever said running a two week cycle will end your life, doesn't know what he/she is talking about. Of course, it depends on the dosage, don't expect to run 50mg ED for three weeks and have your liver healthy.

You mean 'hepatoxic?' And yes, M-1-T is INCREDIBLY hard on your live. I got my liver values a month ago and had my doc look over them - he was not pleased. He asked me if I was a chronic alcoholic....and he also had me take a full blood panel to look for Hepatitis antibodies. That should be a clue as to how bad M-1-T is on your liver.

Popkorn playa
03-10-2005, 02:41 PM
You mean 'hepatoxic?' And yes, M-1-T is INCREDIBLY hard on your live. I got my liver values a month ago and had my doc look over them - he was not pleased. He asked me if I was a chronic alcoholic....and he also had me take a full blood panel to look for Hepatitis antibodies. That should be a clue as to how bad M-1-T is on your liver.
How much were you taking? And for how long a cycle?

Chris72
03-10-2005, 03:15 PM
What dose, brand and length did you take? Do you drink at all?

Mikey1
03-10-2005, 03:17 PM

nobody can answer this...there has not been enough study done on long term effects

neuron
03-10-2005, 05:11 PM
How much were you taking? And for how long a cycle?

10mg for 2 1/2 weeks. And no, I wasn't drinking. Brand was UL. I was taking milk thistle on cycle; milk thistle and NAC off cycle; plus an adequate PCT as well.

JTF-2
03-10-2005, 06:55 PM

My Liver took a huge beating during 4 years of university. Drank 4 nights most weeks. I read that PH's are easier on your stomach (for 2 week cycle) than a weekend in vegas with the boys.

BodySculpting
03-11-2005, 12:16 AM

No, I don't mean hepatoxic. I meant what I said, it means its semi-hard on your liver. Its toxicity on the liver is overrated IMO, although it is present.

MasterV69
03-11-2005, 01:36 PM
well thanks for the advice im actually gonna get my blood drawn to see how bad it was on my liver cause i even had a couple of drinks during pct so im probably gonna be the most extreme on how bad it is on ur liver. Will see how bad the results are but if ur liver can survive chemotherapy fine i think it can make it through m1t more then fine.