PDA

View Full Version : Build the best PH Stack and PCT with these

rock1042
03-09-2005, 04:02 PM
If you had the following to work with, what do you think is the best PH cycle and PCT? How many weeks, and amounts to take? You do not have to use all items or all the bottles.

Items you could use:

6 bottles of 1 AD (Androstenediol) 60 caps 100 mg (by Ergo pharm)
1 bottle of 17 MHN Methyl Hydroxy-Nandrolone 90 caps 3 mg. (by axion pharma)
1 bottle Instone Forta-T contains 6oxo, 60 caps
1 bottle of 6 OXO 60 caps (by Ergo pharm)
1 bottle Liv.52 Liver support 120 tablets (by Himalaya ProSelect)
1 bottle Formadrol V2 60 caps, contains:4-OH - Androstenedione 75 mg and Daidzin 40 mg (by Legal Gear)

UliqMadiq
03-09-2005, 04:11 PM
In your first post you say you are new to weightlifting. These are very potent compounds you're planning to use, you REALLY need to give it some time.

Look, I'm not saying don't ever use them, just get yourself a few basic supplements first (whey protein, creatine and fish oil, for example), a good routine and a great diet, train hard for a year and then run these products. Otherwise you could REALLY f*ck yourself up on them - there's another forum member called Skillz who has bitch-tits from M1T, there's one called Sudol who's lost his libido and has feminine characteristics thanks to 1AD, and countless others. The common thread here was that they were all too inexperienced for these products.

That aside, that's only 2 prohormones up on that list, i.e.two substances that were banned. It's really not the best stack, but either way I'd wait on it.

midweststunna
03-09-2005, 04:15 PM
BUMP! DO NOT USE A PH until you've read the sticky. God they should start putting these members in solitary confinement.

1 bottle of 6oxo is NOT enough for pct!

rock1042
03-09-2005, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the info. I plan on holding off on using any of the PH.

Right now I am just using Creatine, Whey, eating healthly six times a day etc.

What items that are still avail. should I get for the PCT, and PH cycle to make it as safe as possible? Sounds like more 6 OXO for a starter. I want to make sure I have everything I need, have a detailed plan, and as much information on these before I take anything. I've read the side effects and sample cycles in all the forums here. It's just so much information.

Any advice on a first cycle for about a year from now would be great. That will give me more time to do research on the posts and also try and locate the items I need to have everything lined up correctly.

Thanks

Mavs
03-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Whew..where do I start...The best thing is knowledge. Study and learn. Take max recommended dosages. 1-AD you can go for a solid month, anything methylated 3 weeks max. You wont nessasarily need liver support unless it's a methylated compound. PCT should last as long as your cycle of PH/PS. then take a few weeks off prior to starting a cycle. You could stack the two, but not recommended on your first cycle.