PDA

View Full Version : Spice'n Up your TUNA FISH!

jcosley
08-22-2007, 09:35 AM
Here's a tasty concoction I've come up with so i don't have to eat TUNA plain anymore.

1 or 2 tins Tuna fish.
Louisiana Hot Sauce
Ranch Dressing
REAL Bacon Bits

Drain Tuna and put in bowl. Add 1 tsp hot sauce (to taste), 1-2 tsps ranch, and however much bacon bits you like. Mix...enjoy!!!

P.S - You can also add shredded cheese to this!

vmvbwozniak
10-07-2007, 05:51 PM
I will have to try this next time I eat tuna

jcosley
10-08-2007, 08:46 AM
I will have to try this next time I eat tuna

It's tasty, I just dont like Tuna Plain...yick!

PhobosWebDev
10-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Yes! Thank you! I was looking for another tuna recipe and i never though of the ranch and bacon. I know have to remake my meal plan for tomorrow! Very excited!

jcosley
10-31-2007, 09:32 AM
Ok another add to this one. Today I used this and it is the best tasting tuna i have ever had.

I used the Packets of tuna rather then can...which i thinik is A LOT better!!

2 Packets Tuna
Ranch Dressing
Louisiana Hotsauce
1 cup of parmesean cheese

Let it sit in the fridge to get cold...say for lunch. Then Devour! YUM!

wecndo
10-31-2007, 05:14 PM
a cup of parmesan seems like an incredibly excessive amount... is it really that noticeable?

is this a one person serving or two?

sounds good though. thanks.

jcosley
11-01-2007, 08:40 AM
a cup of parmesan seems like an incredibly excessive amount... is it really that noticeable?

is this a one person serving or two?

sounds good though. thanks.

I probably dont need 1 cup....just do it to taste...i accidentally poured ...what i thought was "too much" in the other day and it actually was excellent cuz it soaks up the ranch and hot sauce incase u put a little too much in.

jacqdav
11-01-2007, 09:58 AM
I did a similar thing by mixing korean kimchee with my tuna. Really yummy if you can handle the smell.

Rootoo
11-07-2007, 12:33 PM
http://www.amazingabdominals.com/ab_recipes/tunarecipes.shtml

Other recipes if you guys like.

I'll have to try that as soon as I find the tabasco sauce...

lightweight145
11-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Oh yeah, we have the best damn hot sauce here in Louisiana.

JTrip1
11-17-2007, 10:03 AM
I still occasionally eat the plain tuna right out of the can as I am usually in a real hurry to put down the calories. However I still (just about) everyday just throw some Tabasco on there. Sometimes I also thrown a few slices of fat free cheddar on the tuna and toss it in the microwave.