PDA

View Full Version : Summers over.....time to lose the fat!

Insulin Ihsaan
08-22-2007, 01:08 AM
Ok some background first...I used to be obese when i was around 14 or so, im guessing 200 pounds 40% bodyfat? After my size 42 pants got tight i decided i was fat enouph :) Anyways by 16 I was 5,5 120 pounds 8% bodyfat could run 5k in 20 mins and could bench 30 pounds more then my bodyweight. I did this my lifting 4x a week and running 4x a week. All in all i think i was pretty fit compared to where i started. Over this summer i toke a loooooooooooooong break from lifting, time to relax and enjoy time with friends and family. Long story short i cheaked today and my weight is at 139. Im not depressed or anything as i enjoyed eating at restauraunts and ice cream parlours this summer since it was the first time in years ive gotten to :P. My goal right now is to lose the 20 pounds of fat ive gained while maintaining the muscle. Im aiming to lose about 2 pounds a week eating a primarily high protein, moderate fat, low carb diet. This is what worked for me in the past and i think it will work again. My long term goal is....after im 120 again i would like to clean bulk to about 150 or so in 1 years time before i head of for university :) Ill update tomorrow with a complete look at training/nutrition. Ill update evryday on diet/training/mood/ etc. I dont have a camera but ill take measurements on friday.

Falloftroy
09-05-2007, 05:49 PM
good luck man