PDA

View Full Version : Diet for mum

Sensei Squat
08-21-2007, 03:38 AM
Hey guys, was gonna post this in the female section but thought this was the place too go.
My mum wants to lose weight, she is probably 5 foot something, maybe 5 foot 6-8 not sure at 140lbs. She wants me to make her a diet plan.

How many calories should i include for the diet? Any tips on making one? Thanks heaps

The Solution
08-21-2007, 03:45 AM
Hey guys, was gonna post this in the female section but thought this was the place too go.
My mum wants to lose weight, she is probably 5 foot something, maybe 5 foot 6-8 not sure at 140lbs. She wants me to make her a diet plan.

How many calories should i include for the diet? Any tips on making one? Thanks heaps

it also depends on how busy she is we could make her one for her BMI, but how active is she.. you have to add that in there as she is burning more calories from being active.. does she have a sedentary job.. you have to be more specific does she workout or not? these play big factors in adding/reducing cals

first of all tell her to start eating a bit cleaner
getting some more sleep
eatting more veggies / fruits.. 1 every meal (either or)
take in smaller meals
drink lots of water and pass on beer/fruit jucies/pop(soda wahtever u call it)
and if she can incorporate some light cardio at first 2-3 times a week for 25-30 minutes of walking/jogging

Sensei Squat
08-21-2007, 03:59 AM
She is 5 foot 3 and a half has a sedentary job and does walking for about 30 minutes at least 3 times a week.

Sensei Squat
08-22-2007, 12:47 AM
bump