PDA

View Full Version : Gain weight when school starts?

GrassoNY187
08-20-2007, 12:31 PM
I've been really really active this entire summer. I'm in basically the best shape I can be in for my size, and I'm bulking, so i've been taking in a lot of cals. my activities help balance it out so i'm gaining slowly. But my problem is, once school starts, I will be taking in as many cals, but doing less activity. I will still do cardio as often as possible and stick w/ my lifting schedule, but will I be likely to put more fat on?

rob?
08-20-2007, 12:42 PM
At 5'9 132lbs, I hope so

GrassoNY187
08-20-2007, 12:43 PM
At 5'9 132lbs, I hope so

I know, but i mean fat. I dont look as skinny as that sounds. I gain weight pretty easily, so I am trying to be careful.

The Solution
08-20-2007, 01:39 PM
I know, but i mean fat. I dont look as skinny as that sounds. I gain weight pretty easily, so I am trying to be careful.

ur also so careful on ur off days you go and do HIIT for 20 minutes, do sit ups for a half hour, then u do dips and pushups.. and on top of that go for a bike ride for 9 miles

u overtrain ur body so much and ur 15 years old.. bro u have a metabolism of a burning fire.. and ur underweight.. why dont u just calm down a bit and relax and give ur body a rest

ull be fine with what ur taking in.. dont deprive ur body of growing at such a vital age in ur life where ur hitting ur growth spurt and u need all the nutrition/vitamins/minerals you can get.. dont try to overgo ur body let it grow