PDA

View Full Version : My Velocity Diet Log!

cmyerssurf
08-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Alright Peeps i started today on my V-diet. I tried it in june and fell off the wagon after a day and a half. I said F-this and i am going to buckle down and get it done this time. I have just partied to hard on the weekends for the last 2 years. I take about 2 steps foward during the week, but then on the weekends i usually get trashed and eat like crap and totally kill my diet and lifting progress for the week.I am home on lunch break right now typing this and have ahd 2 shakes so far. No cravings yet. i did start to get hungry before lunch. but now about 10 minutes after my lunch shake i feel ok. I will take weight and measurements this evening and update everyone. i have followed some you guys thru your logs. Dominick, JHF, fkn abs,hitwomen and and some others. You guys really are and inspiration to get this done. I figure i need to make a og to stick with it this time. I will also attempt to get some pictures up here to add one more step of accountability for myself.

Height: 5'6
Weight: 166
Abdominal Circ. 36.5 flexed, 38 Relaxed
Bicep flexed: 16.25
chest 41

Curent supps are:
Creatine Monohydrate
Metabolic Drive
Surge
Milled Flax-seeds
Fiber-sure
ON pure whey
Caffeine 200 mg doses
\/\/\/\/
Last but not least i am Using Piracetam Powder as a Neuro-stim. It really helps with "drive" and "motivation". I don't know if any of you have used it but i think it is going to be key in sticking with the V-Diet this time around.

Goal weight 150-155 lbs and keep curent strength.

My bench is my best ever right now and i want to see if i can keep my strength during the cycle. Current 3 rep max is 275lbs.

wantmoresize
08-20-2007, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the words of encouragement on my 3rd attempt---good luck to you as well and I will definitely be checking in on your log!!!

cmyerssurf
08-20-2007, 03:33 PM
I am damn hungry right now for some reason. I just had a shake and i am about to go to the gym. I should be able to shake off the hunger once i am working out. I will post when i get back to tell everyone how my workout went/

cmyerssurf
08-21-2007, 08:27 AM
Damn, so this morning i woke up and i feel like absolute dog ****. I dont know if is because the V-Diet or just coincedence. My wife just got over being sick. I may put this on hold untill i feel better. It is one thing to feel like ****, it is a whole different ballgame to feel sick and try and extreme diet like this..

fkn_give_me_abs
08-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Damn, so this morning i woke up and i feel like absolute dog ****. I dont know if is because the V-Diet or just coincedence. My wife just got over being sick. I may put this on hold untill i feel better. It is one thing to feel like ****, it is a whole different ballgame to feel sick and try and extreme diet like this..

probably a good idea if you are actually sick. I would hate to do the v-diet while with the flu aha, especially the first week!!

If you are feeling very lethargic with a slight headache it may just be the v-diet though, I had similar symptoms during the first few days.

Good luck!!

wantmoresize
08-21-2007, 01:35 PM

Sounds as if we are having parallel experiences--it sucks--I am trying to just eat tons of protein, moderate fats, and low-carbs, and upping my cardio.