PDA

View Full Version : Pre workout Drink / Reputation

soas_2k4k
08-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Hello to all"

I was just wondering what pre work out Nitrous oxide drinks there where on the market that do NOT contain Creatine? If such a thing exsists??

Ive been looking at 2 brands - V12 Turbo and DRIVEN Both i think dont contain creatine but not 100% sure? What do you guys/girls use and could u recommend any NO pre workout drinks.

Also quick question? how does the reputation system work on the forum ive tried to look up if it explains any where but couldnt seem to find anything?

Thanks

Matt

Captain Sagara
08-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Don?t worrie about the creatine content on those supplements,it's very minimal...
The ones i like so far,Shock Therapy,White Flood,Animal Pump(pills),No Xplode(only works for me with 4 scoops) and No Shotgun,i've hearing wonders about Labrada's super charge...

sborton84
08-19-2007, 09:44 AM
I've been using N.O. Xplode for the energy and I've found it works great (highly recommend). I've found taking 1/2 scoop before and 1/2 scoop during my workout works very well (to keep the energy up). About 30 calories per scoop. Nothing to worry about.

Oh and sorry...I just read that you want a nitrous oxide drink w/out creatine. NO Xplode does have creatine, along w/ some excellent muscle building/energy ingredients (L-Arganine, Taurine, lots of B12 and B6, etc)

soas_2k4k
08-19-2007, 09:56 AM
do u think the small amounts of creatine in pre workout drinks usually about 1g will effect someone who is off creatine cycle?

Matt

ECS
08-19-2007, 09:56 AM
I am using White Flood right now, only on the 2nd day. I havne't had a huge burst of energy, but I do feel good and defintally not tired.

sborton84
08-19-2007, 10:05 AM
do u think the small amounts of creatine in pre workout drinks usually about 1g will effect someone who is off creatine cycle?

Matt

Matt, I'm not too good w/ numbers but I don't believe the amount of creatine in N.O. Xplode is nearly as much as what you would get from a creatine supplement (although I could be wrong). Although, if you require several servings, the creatine would probably have an effect (I just use one serving, sometimes a half). Sorry I'm not much help.

soas_2k4k
08-19-2007, 10:07 AM
yea i too have only 1 scoop of NO explode and it keeps me goin for days lol!