PDA

View Full Version : Too much chicken not good?

-=Ac3=-
08-19-2007, 06:38 AM
Im in the process of ripping up / loosing weight and am watching closely as to what i eat. Latley ive been eating alot of chicken easily 3 -4 times a week and only recently ive heard to much isnt so good at all it had something to do with hormones and developing male breasts :S wtf! or is this true?

Captain Sagara
08-19-2007, 06:47 AM
Im in the process of ripping up / loosing weight and am watching closely as to what i eat. Latley ive been eating alot of chicken easily 3 -4 times a week and only recently ive heard to much isnt so good at all it had something to do with hormones and developing male breasts :S wtf! or is this true?

Dude Chicken is probably the greatest source of protein to get dialed in,i have chicken 6 times a DAY not a WEEK...

PopeGregorius
08-19-2007, 06:47 AM
Why believe us, ask the expert who told you.

-=Ac3=-
08-19-2007, 06:52 AM
not that i believed him, i was too shocked that i had to get the facts straight

in10city
08-19-2007, 07:01 AM
Take advantage of those growth hormone jacked chickens - they'll make you HUUUGGGE! :D

And it just means that you have to keep eating it ... or go through a PCT cycle if you stop :D

Johnchallis
08-19-2007, 07:05 AM
oh my god guys i think i drank 6 glasses of water on a cut. Will this effect my lossss?

Lol jokes dude, chickens awesome, remove the skin and eat the white breat meat if you want to eat lots of it on a cut, eat the darker stuff for more flavour but its less healthy most the time.

Good luck dude

kmart07
08-19-2007, 08:24 AM
yea i eat chicken at least 2-3 times a day its just an excellent source of protein and lean

InclineVet
08-19-2007, 12:45 PM

Who said that? Chicken is good, but God knows what they give the animals over there in the US.