PDA

View Full Version : journal of a wrestlers weightloss (velocity)(pics)

AlecR
08-17-2007, 03:23 PM
hello, i am a wrestler in highschool and intend to wrestle the 189 class this year. Right now i am about 208-210 pounds at a height of 6'1". I have read other journals about the V-diet and it seems to work preety well and i will use it and bring you all along in my little journey though the stages of it. I will do my best to keep you guys updated everyday, probably at night, and i will post pics probably once a week or more if i feel there is great changes being made in less time. Tomorrow i will head to the vitamin store and pic up the necessary supplements for this diet and will probably start it sunday. If i dont have enough money for this i will take another route to a cheaper diet, but i will let you know otherwise.

For now here is a picture taken today. if possible try and give me a guestimate of my bf% and yeah i know my chesthair is dorky looking, ill shave it all off lol

FrostFox
08-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Chest hair isn't dorky looking... shaving it would be dorky looking.

The only time it's okay to shave your chest (in general) is if you are muscle to show off. Otherwise, leave the hair on.

You can definitely drop into that weight class by the looks of it. Good luck! And make sure you find a protein powder whose taste you can endure.

hitwomen
08-18-2007, 03:09 PM
The only time it's okay to shave your chest (in general) is if you are muscle to show off. Otherwise, leave the hair on.

X2