PDA

View Full Version : all the work is paying off

ohiobowhunter75
02-18-2005, 03:13 PM
I would like to thank everyone here for being my dayly inspiration.I stop in everyday before I hit the weights for a little boost.I work as a corrections officer and trust me inmates notice everything.Last night the biggest and baddest inmate in my dorm kept making comments like,you forearms look like popeye's look at the cuts,I can't believe your wing span(Lat spread).I use to have forearms like that.The funny thing was I was not doing anything just standing against the wall keeping an eye on things.In prison a lot of it is a mental game.They don't want to mess with a c/o they can't intimadate.
I can see the difference,and feel the diference,and appreciate the dayly inspiration I get from this site.Keep up the hard work.

r8rrob
02-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Congrats to you, buddy!

beerman_420
02-18-2005, 04:08 PM
good job man

joed
02-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Just don't tell 'em what you did to get like that.

fitnessman
02-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Thanks for using us for motivation!!!

One of the few reasons I stay here!

GameDayDog
02-19-2005, 12:55 AM
Yeah.. I check the boards pre & post workout..

Whacking the penguin also helps me get excited before a workout... Nothing lyke breaking 300 before hitting the gym...

My fyrst gyrlfriend's father was a correction officer... he's semi responsible for getting me started in working out.. he was massive... I was styll skinny but cut... I thynk I'll drop him an e-mail.. Thx for the flashback...

Peace.. ~G
<--- Habitual Penguin Whacker

ohiobowhunter75
02-19-2005, 01:41 PM
By no means am I a beast yet! but I just keep hammering away.I did not get to lift much from September thru Dec. my father was in the hospital in ICU.Since the end of Dec. I have really increased the intensity of my workouts do to the motivation from this forum.I gaining good lean mass all around and have added a full inch around the bicep.Honestly I've already met the goal I had set for myself for june.So I might as well go for another inch.I had planned to start cutting at the end of March but some of the fat is comming off by eatting clean and working hard.

1stindoor
02-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Good work. I'm always happy when I read that others are equally motivated by the support and dedication of the members of this forum.

CdnArctic
02-19-2005, 08:50 PM
just standing against the wall keeping an eye on things.

Probably a good position when a prisoner is giving you a complement on your body.

Keep up the good work!

*KNUCKLEHEAD*
02-20-2005, 12:24 AM
really awesome story about the prisoner compliments! i was watchin a jail documentary on discovery and some of those guys are pretty damn diesel. what supps are u usin, if any?

ohiobowhunter75
02-20-2005, 05:58 PM
At the prison I work at they can only get multi vitamins.Of course they can work out when ever they want to,and sleep all day.They also can buy all of the protein foods they want.I don't think they ever stop eating,except when they are fighting.The other day we had a fourty or more inmates fighting in one dorm.It started over a blanket!!!