PDA

View Full Version : GK's Training Log

Gorilla King
08-14-2007, 01:10 PM
I just noticed these and though it'd be a good idea to start one to keep motivated. I'm just going to be brief on my first post, but I'll try to update it regularly.

Here's where I am now:

6'8"
304 Lbs
31%bf

and here's where I want to be:

245 Lbs
12% bf

I'm hoping to reach my goal by next March. I figure with my height I'm already fairly impressive in that regard, to to match that with a lean and muscular body would enhance the effect greatly I'm sure.

Right now I lift every other day with cardio on the off days. I'm still sorting out my diet and hope to sit down in the next few days and really get it ironed out. I'm considering either trying the velocity diet or the intermittent fasting one just to see if I can get a boost on my cutting.

Gorilla King
08-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Started the V-diet today. 5 shakes with flax seed and 1 regular meal once a week. We'll see how it goes. Anything else I'm missing?

Oh and I'm down half a pound lol. Not that it's a huge amount, but hey, it's something!

stark6935
08-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Good luck man.

Gorilla King
08-17-2007, 06:57 AM
Thanks! I'm down a pound and a half since Wednesday. Not huge, but it's progress. I'll take it! It's another lifting day for me. I'm having my preworkout shake right now and in about 45 minutes I'll go to it. I'm eager to get in there!

Started at 304
Down to 302.5