PDA

View Full Version : another woman on the v-diet, woohoo!!

cerrina_20
08-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Ok, i'm on day # 1 of the velocity diet and am need of motivation. My husband did the v-diet for one cycle and lost alot of weight. I'm doing this to have quick fat loss b4 we on vacation sept. 1st. I have to have a bikini body by then, hehehe.

Here's my diet plan:

5 shakes using Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein (delicious strawberry) with 16 oz. of water each.(not using milk, only water). With each shake is will take a hoodia capsule, 1/2 of an Ephedrine and 1- 200mg. capsule of caffeine.( I like the hoodia-E combo better than the lipo6.) I'm thinking I will have a solid, healthy, lean meal every 4 days. 7 days seems pretty hard and my husband did every 4 and had amazing results. I will only be on this diet for about 24-25 dys tho b/c i plan on stopping when we leave for daytona beach.

Here's my measurements:

height- 5'2
weight-(my scale says i weigh 135 but i think its been broke for a while b/c there's no way i can weigh 135lbs and still be wearing a size 12. I'm buying a new one today so I will post my real weight later today, lol)
waist-34 1/2in.
hips- 45in.
thighs-27in.
bust-40in.

I would like to lose about 5 inches of my waist and def. some fat of my thighs, lol.I also am doing about 20 mins of cardio each day and trying to use our bowflex for some definition.

ok now for the before pics. the camera def. made my stretch marks look 10x worse than what they really are. you can hardly see them in general, they're real faint.that will be the next thing work on, once i lose the weight.oh well, the joys of having kids, lol.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u207/cerrina_20/019.jpg
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u207/cerrina_20/020.jpg

post whatever you would like no hard feelings...i do need motivation tho!!!

sumisan
08-11-2007, 12:32 PM
You call those stretch marks LOL Thats nothing :D I have you beat! My skin looking like it was torn apart!

I have been thinking about doing this diet for a few days now.

Are you only doing the protien shakes, I thought there were supposed to be some carbs? Or do the shakes have carbs? (I only have soy isolate so I am out of the protien shake loop)

Do you buy your ephedrine online? I used to take it about 10 years ago and it helped ALOT with my energy in the gym.

Awesome job getting pics and goals up! Remeber to be carefully coming off the diet for the trip :)

fkn_give_me_abs
08-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Good to see you join the v-diet club!

Just one q, are you going to have any milled flax seeds? Need to get some fibre in the diet.

Good luck!

cerrina_20
08-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Good to see you join the v-diet club!

Just one q, are you going to have any milled flax seeds? Need to get some fibre in the diet.

Good luck!

no, i can't stand the flax seeds...i am using the tasteless benefiber tho...2 scoops to each shake.

cerrina_20
08-11-2007, 10:20 PM
You call those stretch marks LOL Thats nothing :D I have you beat! My skin looking like it was torn apart!

I have been thinking about doing this diet for a few days now.

Are you only doing the protien shakes, I thought there were supposed to be some carbs? Or do the shakes have carbs? (I only have soy isolate so I am out of the protien shake loop)

Do you buy your ephedrine online? I used to take it about 10 years ago and it helped ALOT with my energy in the gym.

Awesome job getting pics and goals up! Remeber to be carefully coming off the diet for the trip :)

the type of protein i'm using has 2 carbs per scoop...so am getting about a good # of carbs for the day. i don't think u have to have a carb intake for this diet but i've tried the 'no-carb' diets and they were brutal...i had no energy at all and was so sick.

for the ephedrine we buy bronkaid. you have to buy it thru a pharmacy of course but its prescribed normally for asthma patients but it does have 200mg of ephedrine in each capsule. i take a 1/2 capsule 3x a day that does well for me as far as keeping my energy.

i just weighed myself and am 167lbs even...my body fat %, prepare yourself, was 36.5%!!! OMG, thats awful!! i'm gonna go cry now, lol. *weeping*

chrischap01
08-11-2007, 11:32 PM
No need to cry, you look perfectly good in those pics. Try velocity if you want, but you look like just a standard 500 cal deficit plan with a solid mix of weights and cardio would have you rockin in no time.

cerrina_20
08-12-2007, 10:09 AM
No need to cry, you look perfectly good in those pics. Try velocity if you want, but you look like just a standard 500 cal deficit plan with a solid mix of weights and cardio would have you rockin in no time.

thanx...ya i broke down this morning...i ate scrambled eggs and like 3 bites of steak...i couldn't do it anymore.its just not for me i don't think.maybe i could still stay at 12-1300 cls a day and substitute 2 meals a day with protein shakes??? kinda like a slimfast diet, but much healthier. slim-fast has so much fat, sugar and carbs!!! well, i'll try to do better today ;>)

def, looks like you've had a major transformation by looking at your pics!!! how much weight have lost to date now???

chrischap01
08-12-2007, 03:15 PM
thanx...ya i broke down this morning...i ate scrambled eggs and like 3 bites of steak...i couldn't do it anymore.its just not for me i don't think.maybe i could still stay at 12-1300 cls a day and substitute 2 meals a day with protein shakes??? kinda like a slimfast diet, but much healthier. slim-fast has so much fat, sugar and carbs!!! well, i'll try to do better today ;>)

def, looks like you've had a major transformation by looking at your pics!!! how much weight have lost to date now???
I have lost around 60 total, but I have gained a lot of muscle as well so my fat loss is quite a bit more than that.

My progress has really slowed down the last few months, I am really hoping I can step it up the next few months and get to my goal BF%.

I am no nutritionist, but I think just watching your calories and macros is the way to go in your case. Velocity in my opinion is good for show prep or people that need extreme results. It is not a good option for someone just trying to lose a little weight.

KeKe.27
08-12-2007, 03:51 PM
keep that motivation girl :)

hitwomen
08-14-2007, 07:43 PM

do this diet when you get the "lets loose fat HIGH" you get all happy and ****... and you can do anything... your superwomen im still on my high.. hopefully it wont fade anytime soon =D

hah.. naw im kidding. but have you tried one solid meal per day??

FrostFox
08-15-2007, 01:02 AM
ok now for the before pics. the camera def. made my stretch marks look 10x worse than what they really are. you can hardly see them in general, they're real faint.that will be the next thing work on, once i lose the weight.oh well, the joys of having kids, lol.

Don't feel bad about the stretch marks at all. You're a mother, they're a badge of honor.

Fat asses like myself with stretch marks have no excuse ;)

Good luck on the velocity diet. Make sure you found a whey protein flavor that you can stand otherwise you might fail. :(

sumisan
08-15-2007, 07:39 AM
I agree try the one meal a day plan. I knew I wouldnt survive on the all shakes. One meal REALLY helped yesterday (first day). And today it seems like a breeze. I know I can expect that meal. Like you I am omitting the flax, GAG.

I ordered bronkaid yesterday :) Got it online for less than what they charge here in the store (rural high price mark up), but I thought it only had 25 mg in it?

Dominikm
08-15-2007, 07:42 AM
I saw all out or nothing... Gives you awsome results, i got my progress pics up in my log, go check it out and there some killer motivation for ya :D

hitwomen
08-15-2007, 01:28 PM
I agree try the one meal a day plan. I knew I wouldnt survive on the all shakes. One meal REALLY helped yesterday (first day). And today it seems like a breeze. I know I can expect that meal. Like you I am omitting the flax, GAG.

I ordered bronkaid yesterday :) Got it online for less than what they charge here in the store (rural high price mark up), but I thought it only had 25 mg in it?

yea I though that would work for you.. I havent tried it.. maybe in a few months I'll try it.