PDA

View Full Version : Physically demanding job.. get hungry, etc

kendog
02-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I have an office cleaning job and have to do like 50 exam rooms in 3.5 hours. I'm not built for this kind of stuff... I'm bulking and not really too nimble on my feet. It's exhuasting hauling my mass around at a relatively fast pace, this along with college, workouts, and study is a challenge. I'm going to try drinking 2 liters of Gatorade and eating 2 Nutri-grain bars or something like that. Is this a good solution? I'm trying to get a work record, but I think about quiting this job everyday.

NaveedK
02-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Somebody please help. I have the exact same question. I work in a factory and I have to work my ass off from 8-4. So my question is, am i wasting my money eating alot because when i am working, i burn a lot of calories at work right?

Bye.

Stagger
02-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Gatorade is sugar water, I'd find something better, like water.

As for food, just bring some sandwiches.

Mestizo
02-28-2005, 09:17 AM
It's exhuasting hauling my mass around at a relatively fast pace, this along with college, workouts, and study is a challenge.

Yeah, I'm at that point too. I'm only 5'4", but pushing 190 now. Anytime I get over 185, it's a job sometimes to haul that much weight around on my frame.

KingOfChaos
02-28-2005, 09:23 AM
I have an office cleaning job and have to do like 50 exam rooms in 3.5 hours. I'm not built for this kind of stuff... I'm bulking and not really too nimble on my feet. It's exhuasting hauling my mass around at a relatively fast pace, this along with college, workouts, and study is a challenge. I'm going to try drinking 2 liters of Gatorade and eating 2 Nutri-grain bars or something like that. Is this a good solution? I'm trying to get a work record, but I think about quiting this job everyday.

This is why MRP bars are made :)

OatsnWhey
02-28-2005, 01:51 PM
Somebody please help. I have the exact same question. I work in a factory and I have to work my ass off from 8-4. So my question is, am i wasting my money eating alot because when i am working, i burn a lot of calories at work right?

Bye.

I work in a factory line setting myself which is really demanding aswell. I also have to go to muay thai class after this 2x a week + an xtra muay thai class on the weekend + 4 weight training days a week. I got pretty ripped up doing this when I wasnt eating a whole lot. Recently I have bumped up my calories alot to put on some more muscle. I would say just make sure you are eating alot of good foods + get alot of rest, and you should be fine.

yoda05378
02-28-2005, 02:15 PM
eat a lot of pasta, bread, rice along with the usual proteins

Hugh
02-28-2005, 02:18 PM
Bake ur own protein bars!!! I see that as the best solution... I didnt want to at first because i didnt know how to use an oven even i was so retarded, and didnt feel like it, but its worth it trust me

ripped_holla
02-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Sandwiches and water. Maybe some fruit too.