PDA

View Full Version : Carb cut-off time

G-Unit Allstar
02-09-2005, 05:18 PM
i got these ph's the other day and while i was talkin to the person(a trainer), he said to cut carbs off at 3pm. WTF? so anyway i tried that for the next few days and my muscles went soft and i started to shrink. now i'm back at regular carb intake and my muscles are 'regrouping' but i was wondering why the hell he said to cut carbs off so damn early in the day? i'm bulking up with the help of ph's and whey(a new kind of powder called High 5)

G-Unit Allstar
02-09-2005, 05:22 PM
bumpy poo

T_R_S
02-09-2005, 05:23 PM
i got these ph's the other day and while i was talkin to the person(a trainer), he said to cut carbs off at 3pm. WTF? so anyway i tried that for the next few days and my muscles went soft and i started to shrink. now i'm back at regular carb intake and my muscles are 'regrouping' but i was wondering why the hell he said to cut carbs off so damn early in the day? i'm bulking up with the help of ph's and whey(a new kind of powder called High 5)

LOL, man that guy is a freaking idiot, I have no idea why he would tell you that. I eat carbs all day long, even in my bed time meal.