PDA

View Full Version : Butt Fatt

alexandriasatt
08-08-2007, 07:22 PM
I know everyone has their own place that is harder to lean up. For me it is my butt. I think this is just genetic. I have a softer butt. I do all types of stuff for the butt too. I do cardio 5 days a week after weight training and I will do the step mill MON, WED, FRI and then run Tue and Thurs. I also do sprints which are great for the butt. Is there anyone out there who had a softer butt and turned it into a hard butt? and what did you do to get it harder? around February 2007 I began to focus harder on my glutes. I work them two times a week weight lifting and my cardio always focuses on them. I have seen some improvement but it still isn't what I want it to be. I don't have cellulite which is great. Everyone always tells me I have such a nice butt and I always think, "There is work to be done". Do I have to eat chicken breast every day for the rest of my life to have the high hard butt like I want? I want to hear from people who have made their butts hard.

DustinX
08-09-2007, 09:35 AM
I have not made my butt hard , lol, but I do remember reading an article in muscle and fitness about sort of "spot reducing" fat. They did research where a group did 20-25 minutes of ab work, and then did cardio. They found out that there was a bigger loss of subcutaneous lipid something blah blah blah from the stomach area because of the higher blood flow or something from the workout. Sorry so inaccurate with the information, I read it about 2 months ago but I can still remember that.

They also did a workout plan to use this method, where they did 25 minutes of ab super sets/excercises 3 days a week and followed up with cardio. Maybe this could work for your situation, maybe do 20 minutes with sings such as glute/ham raises, deep squats, ect and then proceed to cardio. Not sure but if your having alot of trouble maybe give it a try.

K20A2
08-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Calorie deficit + squats...........all you need right there...

FrostFox
08-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Calorie deficit + squats...........all you need right there...

Quoted for truth. Squats will get you buns of steel. Calorie deficit will melt the fat off. I would add in HIIT to that equation though :)

LeanLuke
01-02-2013, 10:31 PM
I know everyone has their own place that is harder to lean up. For me it is my butt. I think this is just genetic. I have a softer butt. I do all types of stuff for the butt too. I do cardio 5 days a week after weight training and I will do the step mill MON, WED, FRI and then run Tue and Thurs. I also do sprints which are great for the butt. Is there anyone out there who had a softer butt and turned it into a hard butt? and what did you do to get it harder? around February 2007 I began to focus harder on my glutes. I work them two times a week weight lifting and my cardio always focuses on them. I have seen some improvement but it still isn't what I want it to be. I don't have cellulite which is great. Everyone always tells me I have such a nice butt and I always think, "There is work to be done". Do I have to eat chicken breast every day for the rest of my life to have the high hard butt like I want? I want to hear from people who have made their butts hard.

run and run and run and run. and maybe some of those stair climbers