PDA

View Full Version : Shopping List for college student

snoopy1505
02-04-2005, 02:46 PM
hey man im going to school..reall hard to eat and ****..im going to the market and wanna no what i can pick up..i cant eat tuna i throw up so help me out here

user128333334
02-04-2005, 03:11 PM
I go to college and I generally have things like

2x Wholemeal rolls.. 1 ham + cottage cheese... 1 with peannut butter or woteva you want.. perhaps some good beef

Yoghurts (low fat)
Protein shakes
Water
Protein bars (bought or make your own)

There are a few other little snacks that you can have cos this question gets asked loads of times.. perhaps do a search for snacks or bulking snacks woteva your goal is

user128333334
02-04-2005, 03:44 PM
there's also some jelly something that people eat on here you might wanna find out about that

also i recommend going to google type in bodybuilding grocery list and I think theres a site like about.com or something and its got a good list for you there so you can just pick out what you want

or abc bb list... all credit to old school - what a legend,

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB4&Number=854196&page=0&fpart=1

hope that helps

bdpettit
02-04-2005, 07:59 PM
The staple of my protein diet is chicken. It doesn't matter what kind of chicken it is, it will be good protein. You can usually find some kind of breaded strips that you can microwave. They are really good. Plain boneless, skinless chicken breasts are also very good because they are so versatile. You can mix chicken with many different things.

Hamburger is also very good protein. I use a George Foreman grill to cook them so they are not as fattening. They have lots of protein and hamburger can be eaten in many different ways.

Another thing that I eat a lot of is yogurt. Any kind will do. Usually has about 8-10 grams per serving.

A whey protein shake will do wonders to add protein consumption to your diet. One that i use consists of 16 oz. of skim milk, 2 scoops of chocolate whey protein, 3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter, and 5g of creatine. Mix all of these up in a blender until the peanut butter is mixed thoroughly throughout the drink. It is a little thick and rich, but packed with protein. Tastes great. I usually cannot drink the whole thing at the same time because it is very filling. I usually drink half, wait an hour and drink the other half.

If you like the what you see and you like the drink, reps will be appreciated.