PDA

View Full Version : Hydroxycut & Protein shakes

kerihowell
08-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi! I am new 2 this forum & this is my first post. CAN I USE HYDROXYCUT WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY USING PROTEIN SHAKES?

I am 37waist, 40chest & hips, 194lb, 5ft 9inches. I want 2 sculpt my mid section & build muscles simultaneously. My pecs r a bit developed & I have experience @ working out.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Corycmma
08-07-2007, 07:22 PM
hey man welcome to the forum

yea you can use hydroxycut and take protein shakes. they are two completly different things. Remember after a month of hydroxycut, cycle of it for two weeks so you body wont grow immune to it. You dont have to cycle off protein.

remember diet comes before supplements.
if you dont have a decent diet your just wasting money on supplements

hope i helped

Cram
08-07-2007, 09:32 PM
hey man welcome to the forum

yea you can use hydroxycut and take protein shakes. they are two completly different things. Remember after a month of hydroxycut, cycle of it for two weeks so you body wont grow immune to it. You dont have to cycle off protein.

remember diet comes before supplements.
if you dont have a decent diet your just wasting money on supplements

hope i helped

Agreed 100%. Also, definitely follow the instructions for HydroxyCut, it is fairly potent. Remember that fat burners are merely a tool to assist in boosting metabolism, don't rely on HydroXYCut to single handedly shred pounds. Muscletech's marketing tactics are....a little over the top, and the results they post are definitely not typical. Good luck to you!