PDA

View Full Version : Deathy's Velocity Diet

Deathknight86
08-06-2007, 07:29 AM
It?s my turn :D

Started this morning.

A picture from a while ago is in my progress pics (I look better now but oh well haha!). I will take one after when I'm done with the V Diet.

Stats:
6'3''
248 lbs
25% BF

I knew I was starting the V Diet today so this past weekend I enjoyed some fast food before a month of shakes :D i know it was wrong but it was the best thing for me to do for mental aspect. Time to lock it up recruits!

Work Out Days
9 Scoops of Protein (5 shakes with 2 scoops, 1 shake with 1 scoop) = 1320 cals
3 tbsp Flax Seed Oil (1 tbsp with shake 1, 3, 5) = 360 cals
1 scoop Surge (One Gatorade until my Surge comes in tomorrow) =340 cals

--------
Total Cal = 2020
--------

Non-Work out Days
20 Fish oil tabs = 200 cals
3 tbsp Flax Seed Oil (1 tbsp with shake 1, 3, 5) = 360 cals
10 Scoops of Protein (5 shakes with 2 scoops) = 1200 cals

--------
Total Cal = 1760
--------

Work Out (-Note: my buddy is bodybuilder so I just follow him around and do exactly what he does (with major weight/resistance reductions!). We do **** loads of exercises (8-9 machines or routines a night + abs). I?m getting very muscly (Noob gains but YAY!) but my knowledge of all of the equipment names is still minimal)

Monday - Chest and Abs 30 min on the bike machine

Tuesday - Bi's and Tri's and Boot Camp (1 hr of intense muscle endurance training, Abs and cardio)

Wednesday - OFF!!!

Thursday - Back and Shoulder's and Boot Camp

Friday - Legs, Abs and 30 min on the bike machine

Saturday - 30 min on the bike machine

Sunday - OFF!!!

Dominikm
08-06-2007, 07:36 AM
Good luck :)

Hotmoltenlava
08-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Good luck :)

X2

jhf
08-06-2007, 07:42 AM
X2

and x3

heh looking forward to seeing the progress. Take some pics of Day 1 !

Deathknight86
08-06-2007, 07:51 AM
I will when I go home. And will post Day 1 weight when I weight in at the gym tonight

Deathknight86
08-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Flax Seed Oil ok to use instead of Flax Seed ground up? Calories are accounted for and everything. Is it ok? It tastes so much better in the shake :D

blkbelt42
08-06-2007, 01:24 PM
good luck, I've been following a few of these and am on a 'partial' one for the past few days. I'm still deciding if I want to go all out. I'm still eating 1 good meal a day, the rest is all shakes(Whey protein, fiber, multi-vita and thermo pill). If I feel like adding a little skim milk to my shakes, I'm taking less fish oil pills as the milk has no fat but there are some carbs.

and I feel ya about the -last meal- thing, I had a double cheeseburger before I started, no fries or soda though. Just saw you're here in Richmond, where are you working out? REP added.

Deathknight86
08-07-2007, 05:25 AM
Initial wieght in:
245 pounds

My gym is American Family Fitness off of 95N exit 81 where is your gym?

Last night was kinda harsh. I drank 2 powerades for my carbs during and directly after my workout because Im still waiting on my Surge. Calorie intake worked with my plan. I went home, had a shake, took a shower and hung out. got really hungry just before bed so i did what anyone would do...
I went to bed! lol

Today isnt too bad. But I hear the first few days are the easiest. we will see. Energy levels are fine. Boot camp tonight and not looking forward to it lol

Anyone know if Flax Seed Oil is an ok substitute for Flax seeds? Tastes much better in the shake :D

Deathknight86
08-07-2007, 09:01 AM
YAY!! my Surge came in. time to hit the Velocity like it owes me money!

hitwomen
08-07-2007, 01:00 PM
i think the first few days are the hardest im only on my 9th day and I've been in pain thanks to the fact that I was taking my shakes with pro blend 55! gross.. never try that..

good luck

blkbelt42
08-07-2007, 01:04 PM
wanna talk gross, I always take greenT capsules, so this morning I figure what the hell lets do it all at once and opened them up and poured them into my protein shake....god-friggen-aweful. Tasted like wet dog!

Deathknight86
08-08-2007, 05:07 AM
Wet dog? never tasted a wet dog :D
J/k!
Day 2 wasnt too bad, used surge (tastes good in a really wierd way...) in the gym, did boot camp (no energy but that was expected on day 2 lol) and got home craving a nice big chicken breast...
But didnt! lol
I had another shake, watched some South Park and went to bed.
Today is an off day so its fish oil tabs day lol.

Last Night's weight in...
243! Lose? 2 pounds in 2 days!
TOTAL: 2 Pounds

I dont expect to lose many pounds of water weight because I have been hardcore dieting for the past few months.

Deathknight86
08-08-2007, 03:46 PM
god this **** is hard! when i was on a regular diet i craved fast food. Now on this i crave grilled chicken with a side of spinach...i cant wait to be done with this...or at least when i get used to it. Today was really rough, no energy, felt like crap...too much cardio yesterday. oh well. time for my last shake of the day then its off to bed.

jhf
08-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Lol, wait till yer towards the end of the diet and the thought of all the trouble you gotta go through to prep meals and stuff makes you wanna stay on the shakes cause they are so simple and easy....
Great job so far!

FrostFox
08-09-2007, 04:10 AM
god this **** is hard! when i was on a regular diet i craved fast food. Now on this i crave grilled chicken with a side of spinach...i cant wait to be done with this...or at least when i get used to it. Today was really rough, no energy, felt like crap...too much cardio yesterday. oh well. time for my last shake of the day then its off to bed.

I agree 1000%. When I was on my regular diet, I was like PIZZA HUT. Now I say to myself EGGS WHOLE WHEAT TOAST STEAK CHICKEN BREAST, lol.

fkn_give_me_abs
08-09-2007, 04:46 AM

don't worry bro, energy should pick up towards the end of week 1.

One thing I've noticed for myself is cardio isn't especially important in losing the weight. I've been getting consistent results so far just by going on the bike for at least 30mins a day but no more than 1hr. Of course you should do a BIT of cardio every day, but no need to go overboard!

Keep it up!!

Deathknight86
08-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Thanks for the support guys!
I fear I was extremely catabolic yesterday due to the fact of the intense cardio the day before, thus the feeling of extreme fatigue and the sick to my stomach feeling.
But today I feel fine! Aside from the fish oil burps...YUCK! haha!

I am excited to see the results on the scale tonight. I feel like a million buck when I look in the morror because I have been working hard for so many months I am finally starting to see some impression results. I will post week-end pictures on Sunday if people request it :D

food cravings are going down during the day, probably due to an increase of water intake from 1-2 gal to 2+ gal a day.

NOTE: fiber supliment a must in the bathroom, if you know what i mean ;)

Dominikm
08-09-2007, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the support guys!
I fear I was extremely catabolic yesterday due to the fact of the intense cardio the day before, thus the feeling of extreme fatigue and the sick to my stomach feeling.
But today I feel fine! Aside from the fish oil burps...YUCK! haha!

I am excited to see the results on the scale tonight. I feel like a million buck when I look in the morror because I have been working hard for so many months I am finally starting to see some impression results. I will post week-end pictures on Sunday if people request it :D

food cravings are going down during the day, probably due to an increase of water intake from 1-2 gal to 2+ gal a day.

NOTE: fiber supliment a must in the bathroom, if you know what i mean ;)

Awsome mate, good stuff, x 325853275320532 for the mirror far, best feeling in the world ay... I'm glad i got fat in the first place ay, because this is probaly gonna be one of the biggest achievements of my life dropping 50kg, 35kg down 15kg to go approx...

Lol, omly................... 25days to go :D

Deathknight86
08-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Tonight's weight in...
239!
TOTAL: 6 Pounds

Deathknight86
08-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Day 4 baby!
See the weight in above ^^

Energy level = good
Lifts = same if not a little better than before
Hunger = ok, get pretty bad after a nice hard workout though lol
Wieght loss so far = Im happy :D

My borther is coming down for a week today and we are going to the amusement park all weekend. I think I will have my one refeed day tonight at a nice restuarant before I get back too it...

FrostFox
08-10-2007, 05:41 AM
Not to rain on your parade, but don't be too happy about your weight loss so far. Out of those 6 pounds, roughly 4 are water weight. Still, you're doing good. :)

Deathknight86
08-11-2007, 06:49 AM
last nights weight in...
234!!!
holy sh!t thats 11 lbs since Monday...seems too fast. maybe its extra water cause I take creatine and perhaps I had a crap load of water in me. Idk, what do you all think?
Last night I has a little spaghetti and one beer...
HAHA! felt good! Now its back to the V-Diet for a week...

(i know it was early to have my cheat...but my brother was done from up north and I could pass up the opportunity to enjoy a Friday night at Joe's Inn!

hitwomen
08-11-2007, 09:54 AM
well no its not early

as I said before the point of the cheat meal is to keep ur social life/motivation as normal as possible.

5 days and u had ur first meal.. I dotn see anythign wrong with that..
but eat ur next cheat meal next friday... or saturday not before. just to keep it balanced.

good luck

Deathknight86
08-13-2007, 08:07 AM
Wow this weekend was messed up.
My brother and his buddy are visiting for the week so we went to the local ammusement park and my weekend diet looked more like a transition diet off of V-diet then the actual V-diet (some solid food, some shakes) because they wouldnt let me bring my protein in with me because it counted as "external food/drinks" should have done a better job hiding my bags of protein...feel like I was smuggling drugs or something lol!
Time to suck it up! Back to it! Today its back on the V-diet full force. feeling good, feeling strong, loving the fact my muscles are smaller cause of the lack of water weight (not lol) but at least the lefts are just as good if not better. I cant wait to get into the gym, last lift was Friday :O

Im taking my off day tomorrow cause Im going to Projek Revolution Tour with Linkin Park, HIM <---(love them!) and many, many others so I will work out on Wenesday (my usual off day). I hope the wieght in tonight wont be too messed up by my weekend of semi solid food :S