PDA

View Full Version : Eating Sushi

Ted Dibiase
01-28-2005, 01:44 PM
Is sushi a good idea to eat while cutting?? I have been eating it every couple of weeks. I usually eat tuna, salmon, eel, & squid. Thanks for the help.

nithos
01-28-2005, 01:50 PM
They pack a lot of calories in a little bite. As long as you stay in a calorie deficite, they can be a nice treat if you enjoy them. I prefer sashimi however. I don't like the texture of sushi.

Ted Dibiase
01-28-2005, 02:08 PM
They pack a lot of calories in a little bite. As long as you stay in a calorie deficite, they can be a nice treat if you enjoy them. I prefer sashimi however. I don't like the texture of sushi.

I did not know they were high in calories. Whoops.

saw14
01-28-2005, 02:37 PM
if you only eat it every couple of weeks, there is no harm in it at all. what protein, carbs, and good fats if you get ones with salmon and/or avacodoes. sounds good to me, they do pack some cals but who cares, eat up and enjoy.

armz_ha
01-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Is sushi a good idea to eat while cutting?? I have been eating it every couple of weeks. I usually eat tuna, salmon, eel, & squid. Thanks for the help.

sushi is no good for cutting but you can eat them post-workout... eat 3 or 4 for sugary carbs....

flava
04-05-2005, 10:37 AM
theres really not thaat many calories, in fact you can eat 9 cali rolls and only consume 300 cals. kinda low if u ask me.

Silverscrew
04-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Yea we have an all you can eat sushi bar here. i go once a week and i am still losing weight even when i eat till i POP.