PDA

View Full Version : Getting Shredded in 3 weeks (Leviathan and Velocity Diet)

Mackoek
08-04-2007, 11:32 AM
well folks,

like a lot of people, i'm also starting the Velocity diet to lose those final kilo's.
I will be starting on sunday (tomorrow) and will go on till i'm satisfied.
Could be 2 weeks...could be 4. Currently i'm about 13% BF, goal is to get under 10 or just on 10%.

I will be using PAL LEVIATHAN the entire Diet :D, and if i get the feeling the workouts are going too bad, i will be taking some N.O. xplode

Starting Weight.
80.0kg (176 pounds)

the past couple of days i've been eating a lot, so i expect to drop to 78-79kg quite rapidly, and lose all my extra "food in the gut" and water weight.

Goal weight probably will be just under 75kg's and at a BF% where i can see the magic 6pack (which i have never seen in my life :P )

Rest days- light cardio - 60 minutes low int. crosstrainer ~ 800kcal loss
intake will be 1300kcal:
12 fish oil caps a day (105kcal)
4-6caps of Leviathan ( 0kcal)
6 servings (tablespoons) of Flax seeds (180kcal)
2 multivitamin (0kcal)
Lemon juice (to make the water more enjoyable) (0kcal)
Protein: 2 x Shake with semi skimmed milk(200ml each + 30gr. whey) (2x 210kcal) (15gr. Protein + 48gr)
4 x Shake with water (40gr whey each) (total 600kcal) 130gr. protein
Total: 1305kcal - 191 gr. protein

Training days - some lifting with a bit of cardio. 30min. ~ 400 + 100(lifting)
intake will be 1600kcal

12 fish oil caps a day (105kcal)
4-6caps of Leviathan ( 0 kcal)
6 servings (tablespoons) of Flax seeds (180kcal)
2 multivitamin (0kcal)
Lemon juice (to make the water more enjoyable) (0kcal)
Protein: 6 x Shake with semi skimmed milk(200ml each + 30gr. whey) (6x 210kcal) (60gr Protein + 144gr)

Total: 1535kcal - 204gr. protein

cawiau
08-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Just passingby to wish you the best of luck...you seems to have everything under control!!!

Just hang in there!

MattyH7688
08-04-2007, 12:28 PM
log looks good man, subscribed

lose10kilos
08-04-2007, 04:56 PM
goodluck mate !

AshyLarry
08-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Good luck, leviathan is pretty good stuff, went through a few bottles for myself and its feels great.

fkn_give_me_abs
08-04-2007, 06:38 PM
looks great mate!

good luck!

Mackoek
08-05-2007, 05:20 AM
thanks for the comments,

just a small update, its 13.15PM now (in Europe), took my first shake @ 10AM (a bit late). went to the gym, took 3 Caps of Leviathan (1more than normal)...oooh boy, it was like i was walking on air (did the crosstrainer).

Got back home, i SHOULD take my second shake now, but my appetite is somewhere in Australia i guess, so i think i'm gonna skip de shake and only take the fishoils in stead.

So, i'm glad that i've found the right dose of Leviathan for me, cause 2 caps (serving) didnt do much for me.

I'll post a picture tomorrow (starting photo), and fill you guys in on the entire day :D .

Ps, maybe a stupid question, but Light sodas, are bad, i know...But here we have Fanta Pomelo Light, which is (i think) the best light soda there is, because it does not containe any Caffeine AND no Sodium. , So is Fanta Light allowed on the Velocity D? would it make a difference?

thanks

Mackoek
08-05-2007, 10:56 AM
OMG...de flax seeds are killing me!, i can handle the hunger and mental craving for bbq (toninht my parents are having a bbq :( ) but men, the smell and taste of the flax seeds almost makes me vomit

so i'm trying to find an solution on this, perhabs lower the flaxseeds per serving

Mackoek
08-06-2007, 03:25 AM
alrightyy, day 1 was quite easy actually...

had no real hunger pains, the only thing was....the flaxseeds (disgusting).

so, today the scale gave me a 80.6kg (yesterday was actually 81.5), i guess i ate a bit too much the past week.

Probably will be under 80kg's tomorrow.
Oyeah, tried those BSN synth-6 proteine samples and cookies & cream is REALLY nice :D

Posted a starting pic on my bodyspace by the way!

warbird00
08-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Damn, the velocity diet is hard core, i read the big ass write up on t nation a while ago, good luck!

Mackoek
08-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Thanks for the comments!

so,

starting day 3 by now and actually....i find it really easy..no hunger, no lack of energy, the proteine shakes tastes good. I Do have a PURELY mental craving for real food...but then again...thats what i've always had. I chanced the shake shedule a bit, now taking 4 larger shakes with semi skimmed milk, because there easier the plan in the day and fill me up more.

this morning the scale was set at 79.9kg ( so 0.7kg less than yesterday)
so i'm wondering what it would be tomorrow.

PS. taking since yesterday 6 caps of LEviathan (2x3)...gives me more energy and appetite control...cause 2x2 didnt do much for me

fkn_give_me_abs
08-07-2007, 05:12 AM
stay tough! The cravings are worst in the first week, but get past that and you'll be fine :D

Palo Alto Labs
08-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Damn, the velocity diet is hard core, i read the big ass write up on t nation a while ago, good luck!
Im not too familiar with the velocity diet..ill have to check that out...

Looking good so far man...subb'd in!

Mackoek
08-08-2007, 01:36 AM
This must be some magic Diet combined with Leviathan....men..

The scale gave me an 78.00!! this morning, and past sunday i was still weighing about 81kg's

i went back to work yesterday after haven a 2 week holiday...so thats when i feel like dying...sitting behind a desk and having no shake for about 5-6 hours, cause i cant bring anything with me.

So thats gotta be fixed for the next work day.
Besides that....no further problems

FrostFox
08-08-2007, 02:19 AM
You say your shakes taste good... what brand/flavor are you using? I'm buying some more of it tomorrow.

Mackoek
08-08-2007, 04:43 AM
i'm using a Dutch brand from www.xxlnutrition.nl ,

but i've tried some samples of BSN Syntha-6, and those were really good also.
chocolate, cookies and cream are nice flavours.

only thing with syntha 6 is, that it has less protein per gr. and a bit more carbs. but the advantage is that its a mixture of different proteines (caseine, whey etc)

Palo Alto Labs
08-08-2007, 12:28 PM
This must be some magic Diet combined with Leviathan....men..

The scale gave me an 78.00!! this morning, and past sunday i was still weighing about 81kg's

i went back to work yesterday after haven a 2 week holiday...so thats when i feel like dying...sitting behind a desk and having no shake for about 5-6 hours, cause i cant bring anything with me.

So thats gotta be fixed for the next work day.
Besides that....no further problems
saweet man.. lets see some progress

Mackoek
08-10-2007, 02:40 AM
well...my cheatmeal became a bit larger than i had planned...so im back at 79kg, but seeing i still didnt ate above my maintenance, its only waterweight and and extra food in my bowel area.

I will post the final update for week 1 on monday...so hopefully i'll be under 78kg

FrostFox
08-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Damn, you have cheats on your program? I'm so jealous ;)

Mackoek
08-10-2007, 03:49 AM
haha , a bit TOO much cheats..(sorry dear god) : note to self: quit being a pussy: :P

i'm taking a solid meal every other day...but thats a meal with LOTS of fibres, cause i'm having some bowel problems, and the friends whos a docter recommed adjusting the diet slightly so i will eat more fibre. , but still, 1 fibre meal is still about 150-200kcal! so cant really call it cheating in calories :P

MattyH7688
08-10-2007, 08:46 AM
get a fiber supplement at walmart for like $5

Mackoek
08-10-2007, 09:55 AM
no walmart here in holland :P but ill be keeping my eye open for that one!

fkn_give_me_abs
08-10-2007, 05:27 PM
haha , a bit TOO much cheats..(sorry dear god) : note to self: quit being a pussy: :P

i'm taking a solid meal every other day...but thats a meal with LOTS of fibres, cause i'm having some bowel problems, and the friends whos a docter recommed adjusting the diet slightly so i will eat more fibre. , but still, 1 fibre meal is still about 150-200kcal! so cant really call it cheating in calories :P

if you are having bowel problems there's something wrong with your diet plan mate. You should be getting enough fibre with just the flax seeds! If you are taking 6 tablespoons like in your diet plan that should definitely be enough.

Mackoek
08-13-2007, 03:55 AM
oke guys...

got on the scale today, and was a bit disappointed..
79kg...so i went up, not in fat ofcourse. (started at 82kg past sunday)

possible reasons,
- started taking creatine...so perhabs im retaining water (again)
- got another scale, the first one suddenly stopped...so i couldnt compare them
- had a bit too much cheats past week.

BUT...although i didnt see a major decrease in weight...i do see a SLIGHT difference in the mirror, lost some belly fat definetly.

So...this week is planned to go hardcore, so 1 cheatmeal and NO MORE !, week 2 of leviathan..and week 2 and 3 should be the optimal.

The leviathan in combination with creatine is working really well...did some sick cardio yesterday

george9856
08-13-2007, 04:56 AM
nice job on getting through week 1 mate, dont worry about the slight gain prob just water weight. just dont have many cheats on week 2 and u would kick ass !! goodluck with it !!!!

and dont forget to check on my progress either lol

"george's velocity diet log" :D

warbird00
08-13-2007, 01:02 PM
oke guys...

got on the scale today, and was a bit disappointed..
79kg...so i went up, not in fat ofcourse. (started at 82kg past sunday)

possible reasons,
- started taking creatine...so perhabs im retaining water (again)
- got another scale, the first one suddenly stopped...so i couldnt compare them
- had a bit too much cheats past week.

BUT...although i didnt see a major decrease in weight...i do see a SLIGHT difference in the mirror, lost some belly fat definetly.

So...this week is planned to go hardcore, so 1 cheatmeal and NO MORE !, week 2 of leviathan..and week 2 and 3 should be the optimal.

The leviathan in combination with creatine is working really well...did some sick cardio yesterday

between the creatine and new scale that defenently explains why your weight went up. And dont worry about the water gain of creatine since its not fat. Overall it will help you cause the streangth incrase from creatine will help you maintain your streangth on your cut which is crucial

Mackoek
08-14-2007, 01:32 AM
alright, i am now back on78kg + i still have to go to the toilet :P so i guess ill be less than 78 tomorrow.

76kg goal for monday!

Since today i am taking leviathan via a different pattern, i used to take 2x3 caps for the bigger energy boost...but im now going to take 3x2caps. AM, noon, and early eve. so perhabs this will make a big difference because the doses are better spread over the day, and so...more fatloss per day i assume.

EDIT: went to the toilet :P 77.7KG...so a new low :D

Palo Alto Labs
08-16-2007, 12:49 PM
between the creatine and new scale that defenently explains why your weight went up. And dont worry about the water gain of creatine since its not fat. Overall it will help you cause the streangth incrase from creatine will help you maintain your streangth on your cut which is crucial
I cant stress this enough... Also, no two scales are the exact same accuracy... especially if the new one is made by a different manufacturer.

alright, i am now back on78kg + i still have to go to the toilet :P so i guess ill be less than 78 tomorrow.

76kg goal for monday!

Since today i am taking leviathan via a different pattern, i used to take 2x3 caps for the bigger energy boost...but im now going to take 3x2caps. AM, noon, and early eve. so perhabs this will make a big difference because the doses are better spread over the day, and so...more fatloss per day i assume.

Woohooo congrats man

gom
08-16-2007, 01:21 PM

76kg goal for monday!

dont you feel weak ?? O.O ur not eating carbs ... just energy boosters and things like that! lol ur strong an awesome to do that .. well i think its all about discipline

BTW .. whats Leviathan? are you using any fat burner?

Mackoek
08-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Leviathan IS the fatburner.

and i must say, i can actually SEE a differance in the past 2 days.

i think Leviathan is really starting to kick in now (after 1.5 week). i am now weighing 77.5 , in de EVENING...so hopefully 77.0 tomorrow morning, and perbabs accomplish my 76kg target on monday :D yay

- i dont feel really weak...the lifting has indeed gone a bit down, due to the carb deficit...but nothing major. cardio is the same as usual ( i always do cardio before breakfast, so im used to do it without carbs).
- i'm really curious for next week...if i'll make it below the 75kg and see my abs :P lol .

although i dont think i will see the 6pack end of NEXT week....ill be doning a 5 day "rest" , with the diet, so normal food. and after that BACK to the velocity WITH leviathan again, cause i have a ****load of Leviathan standing here :D (not kidding)

edit: i will post a before & after foto, at the 3 week mark, and one at the 6 week mark, Which will hopefully be the end of my cutting-fase

gom
08-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Leviathan IS the fatburner.

and i must say, i can actually SEE a differance in the past 2 days.

i think Leviathan is really starting to kick in now (after 1.5 week). i am now weighing 77.5 , in de EVENING...so hopefully 77.0 tomorrow morning, and perbabs accomplish my 76kg target on monday :D yay

- i dont feel really weak...the lifting has indeed gone a bit down, due to the carb deficit...but nothing major. cardio is the same as usual ( i always do cardio before breakfast, so im used to do it without carbs).
- i'm really curious for next week...if i'll make it below the 75kg and see my abs :P lol .

although i dont think i will see the 6pack end of NEXT week....ill be doning a 5 day "rest" , with the diet, so normal food. and after that BACK to the velocity WITH leviathan again, cause i have a ****load of Leviathan standing here :D (not kidding)

edit: i will post a before & after foto, at the 3 week mark, and one at the 6 week mark, Which will hopefully be the end of my cutting-fase

good to hear that i hope u get like you want asap =) im working for abs too :P thats why i ask you for the fat burner

Mackoek
08-18-2007, 04:29 AM
quik update before the end of week 2.

i dont think im gonna reach my goal on monday (76.0)...but hoping to get in the 76's range and below 75kg in week 3. SHould be do-able.

the fat shredding is going really fast now..on a visible level, the scale is still not decreasing that much (drink 2-3 Liters in the evening for the hunger pains, so perhabs that influences my morning weighings)

will do another update on monday morning for the end results of week 2!

btw, i hope that mailman comes today, otherwise i'll be out of Leviathan for at least 3 days :(

Mackoek
08-18-2007, 09:11 AM
well....today is my parents 25yr wedding anniversary...so today actually is a cheatday..., i didnt know it (shame shame) at first...until they said that WE ware going out for diner blabla.

so no im definitly not going to reach my goal for monday...but not really a problem as long as i get below 75kg next week!

Mackoek
08-21-2007, 02:17 AM
OH ****man, this is day3 WITHOUT LEVIATHAN, and i really feel "weak" and dont have any energy atm...i hope the freaking postman comes today (already day 14 of the shipmenttime, ) and i hope it wont ruien my "winning-strike"

i currently am in the high 76's range, but i see that the weight loss i going a LOT slower for the past 3 days without levi....:(

also am expecting a body caliper in my order (hopefully) today, so i can finally calculate my reall BF%

This is also the final week of my FIRST velocity cycle, i dont have any hunger pains in the evening, cause i skip al the flaxseed servings in the day. and concentrate them for my evening shake, so im really full in the evening!
So sticking to the diet is "easy" now, but next week i have some important test and i dont want to be unfocused or weak during that weak.

So the entire next week i will be eating normal solid food., After that week i will do another 3 week Velocity cycle so i've done a total of 6 weeks of velocity with 1 week "rest" in between the 3 weeks!

Mackoek
08-23-2007, 01:37 AM
scale gave me 76.2!! kg today, which means that i am losing about 1 pound a day! in week 3, so no more waterweight ed.!

im pretty sure im gonna reach my goal of 75kg on monday.

but STILL no leviathan :@ :( i dont know why my order from bb.com has been so much delayed...its been 15 days now (7-14days range)

the fatloss is going great...altho i really have ZERO enery again without Levi, i m even to tired to go to the gym in my bike.

But i will let you guys know when i reach 75kg :D

btw, not much muscle loss noticed, did some lifting, could do the same weight...i was only too tired to do the entire routine.

Mackoek
08-23-2007, 08:59 AM
YEAAAH , i received my 2 bottles op leviathan today! after 16days of shipping!.

also got some orange triad an whiteflood for a stack when im done with my cutting :D

I will go full dose Levi tomorrow, and hopefully lose some belly fat before monday! :D

Also got a bb.com gymbag :D a bit smaller than i expected, but still large enough for my shizzle. Also got a body caliper, so i will be knowing my BF% tonight :D

Palo Alto Labs
08-24-2007, 11:14 AM
damn man sounds like you are all stocked up!!!!!

kepep up the dedication!

warbird00
08-24-2007, 01:05 PM
YEAAAH , i received my 2 bottles op leviathan today! after 16days of shipping!.

also got some orange triad an whiteflood for a stack when im done with my cutting :D

I will go full dose Levi tomorrow, and hopefully lose some belly fat before monday! :D

Also got a bb.com gymbag :D a bit smaller than i expected, but still large enough for my shizzle. Also got a body caliper, so i will be knowing my BF% tonight :D

16 day shipping?! wtf, thats slow as hell! Usually bb.com does 2-3 days. I got myself some orange triad too, cant wait to try it (gonna be using Leviathan too :D )

Mackoek
08-24-2007, 01:23 PM
yeah, live in the Netherlands...bb.com says 7-14 days...but was 16 days this time :(

Well, today cardio went great again, with my levi :D did some lifting, no strength loss at all :D

i reached 75.5 today, after cardio...so a bit cheating.

BUt, i will be stopping the diet for a week, next week im having some important tests, and learing with velocity isnt working for me. school first :P

After next week, i will be starting another 3 week cycle with levi, to get down to 9% bf, checked today, i am now 12-13% somewhere.

So my goal for 9% probably will be around 71kg's, so make it 70 kg for comfort.

I will post another statistic update after next week, im not planning of gaining much/any fat, so ill probably will gain about 2-3kg's of waterweight and food in the gut-weight.

Till then!

warbird00
08-24-2007, 10:44 PM
yeah, live in the Netherlands...bb.com says 7-14 days...but was 16 days this time :(

Well, today cardio went great again, with my levi :D did some lifting, no strength loss at all :D

i reached 75.5 today, after cardio...so a bit cheating.

BUt, i will be stopping the diet for a week, next week im having some important tests, and learing with velocity isnt working for me. school first :P

After next week, i will be starting another 3 week cycle with levi, to get down to 9% bf, checked today, i am now 12-13% somewhere.

So my goal for 9% probably will be around 71kg's, so make it 70 kg for comfort.

I will post another statistic update after next week, im not planning of gaining much/any fat, so ill probably will gain about 2-3kg's of waterweight and food in the gut-weight.

Till then!

ohhh, ok. Thats not too bad then.

Mackoek
08-26-2007, 10:19 AM
quick update in my "week-off", its weird, I actually have a craving for protein shakes now! i dont want solid food, i want shakes! lol :P and especially fatty foods or sugery things i cant stand atm. even when i ate a small portion of fries, i already feel bloated.

so ill start with shakes tomorrow again , but will still eat normall for diner (solid) and try to eat some small things throughout the day to keep my calorie intake high (about 2500kcal) and next week back to 1300kcal (only shakes) again :D

jklv
08-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Great job! Your progressing realy fast ;)
Seeing your progress makes me wanna try Leviathan.
Good luck.

Mackoek
08-26-2007, 02:33 PM
yeah, you really NEED a fatburner with this Diet, otherwise you will not have the energy to move your ass :P serious. Leviathan works great for me...so give it a try i would say

Mackoek
09-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Alright, this week was fun, no dieeting :P

Tomorrow the second Velocity Cycle will start. I've got some new supplements, so this is the list

- Fish oil (8 a day)
- Controlled labs Orange Triad(multivit) (4 times a day 1 cap per shake)
- Olympia Labs HCA (hunger supressor ed.) 2 caps a day (with the last shake)
- Creatine mono (15gr. on training days and 5gr. on off-days)
- Flax Seed (2 servings a day with the shakes)
- Whey protein (4 shakes of 40gr. whey per day with 300ml semi skimmed milk)
- * LEVIATHAN* From Palo Alto Labs which is very important, with so little carbs i really need a fatburner otherwise i have ZERO energy. (3x 2 caps at 10 AM, 2 PM and 5 PM)

Training: I've increased the amount of lifting, because im still in the beginning- fase, i believe i can increase my strength a lot, even with so little carbs.

Pictures will be made at 75kg (between photo' end this week) and at the end hopefully below 10% BF

I will not be doing much leg training because i will be needing them for my cardio every day.

Cardio = every day at least 40minutes. on the elleptical ( speed ~ 900-1000cal an hour)

Will be updating EVERY DAY, partly for myself so i can keep on track

Starting Stats 2nd Cycle

Weight Stats
Starting Weight = ....kg (update on monday)
Current Weight =.... Kg (update on monday)(~13% BF )
Target Weight = ~70kg ( ~ 8% BF)

1 RM stats (1 rep max) (update tomorrow)
Tricep pulldown = ...kg
Flat bench press = ...kg
Bicep Cable curl = ... kg

Dublo
09-02-2007, 03:26 AM
Keep up the good work. I start the v-diet tomorrow. I'll probably make a log sometime soon.

Mackoek
09-02-2007, 04:48 AM
yoo goodluck :D and make sure you have the right supplements, cause those are the major factor in succeeding. Good fatburner, and good multivits.

MattyH7688
09-02-2007, 07:19 AM
good luck with the second cycle man!

ZSebag
09-02-2007, 12:45 PM
I was curious on what yalls costs were for food. (Protein/Flax/Leviathan) all together.

Mackoek
09-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Flax seed = 3dllr a bag (ill do a year with one bag :P lol)
Levi = from bb.com 39dllr x 2 (for 4 weeks , 6 caps a day)
Protein = 5 kg = 80 euro (100dllr)
Multi Orange Triad 39dllr from bb.com
Fish oil = 15dllr per 120 caps.

So, this diet is costing me PER week about....50-60dllr. , now i see it, thats A LOT :P extra motivation not the cheat during the diet ahah

ZSebag
09-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Hrm, we're at about the same weight/body fat percent so it'll be interesting to see how this turns out seeing as I'm planning on starting this diet soon.

I'm about 165/13-14%.

ZSebag
09-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Honestly thats not to much. Think about it like this. Your spending 50 bucks a week on food. I go out to dinner routinely and spend 15~ bucks on myself after tip for 1 meal.

Mackoek
09-02-2007, 02:40 PM
yeah, compared to normal food is not that much, but seeing it as a supplement use only, its a lot. Cause normally my mom buys all my normall food. i hope i am at 10% in 2 weeks...gonna be hard but not impossible.

Mackoek
09-03-2007, 05:00 AM
Starting stats update

Starting Stats 2nd Cycle

Weight Stats
Starting Weight = 80.2kg
Current Weight = 80.2 Kg(~13% BF )

Mackoek
09-04-2007, 04:04 AM
Weight Stats
Starting Weight = 80.2kg

Yesterday's weight = 80.2kg

Current Weight = 77.4 Kg

Daily weight loss = -2.8kg

will be back at my ending weight of the first cycle (76kg) in no-time :D

MattyH7688
09-04-2007, 05:59 AM
damn very nice

CTUmp
09-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Good luck dude, looks like you've made some great progress. Hope to see you continue to do well. Take a look at my journal and let me know if you see anything you think I should change as I'm just starting the VDiet.

*suscribed*

Mackoek
09-05-2007, 02:05 AM
Weight Stats
Starting Weight = 80.2kg

Yesterday's weight = 80.2kg

Current Weight = 78Kg

Daily weight difference = + 0.6kg

* Lowered the Leviathan doses to 5 caps a day , 3 caps prior to cardio, and 2 random. its really hard to time the 3 doses when you take 3x2 caps because you need to wait 1.5 out before and after every time.

** Drank a ****load of water yesterday evening cause i got hungry after work...so i havent peed it all out :(

Mackoek
09-05-2007, 08:27 AM
having my cheat day today..hopefully the damage wont be that much...but i;ve got the feeling my weight will shoot up (pizza time :P )

So im gonna have to do double the cardio the next 4 days to reach my target on monday (<75kg)

Dublo
09-05-2007, 08:49 AM
You're eating pizza on the v-diet?

:/

Mackoek
09-05-2007, 01:52 PM
You're eating pizza on the v-diet?

:/

thats the cheatmeal...:P

CTUmp
09-06-2007, 08:54 PM
thats the cheatmeal...:P

I don't think pizza is supposed to be a cheat meal bro. Normally on the v diet your cheat meal is a piece of chicken some salad with oil/vinegar and maybe a sweet potato, or oats and some fresh fruit. This isn't like a whole food diet where you wanna have a huge carb refeed, even on "cheat meal days" you're supposed to stay under 100 carbs. But hey if it works for you, more power to you. Just think you're going to hurt your results.

Mackoek
09-07-2007, 02:43 AM
hey, yeah i know its not the perfect cheatmeal, BUT i made the pizza myself, so every i put on it was healty, and very little (diet) cheese. tuna in stead of pepperoni and some vegies. so its nog that bad

CTUmp
09-07-2007, 06:05 AM
hey, yeah i know its not the perfect cheatmeal, BUT i made the pizza myself, so every i put on it was healty, and very little (diet) cheese. tuna in stead of pepperoni and some vegies. so its nog that bad
ah, okay, making your own pizza is a great idea, i love doing that when I'm not on something like the VDiet. Have you ever tried a WW dough for crust from someplace like Trader Joe's. Its awesome, more fiber, less surgars and cals. Plus it gives the pizza a nice taste.

mentho81
09-07-2007, 06:52 AM
Never thought of trying tuna on a pizza before, how did it taste?

Mackoek
09-07-2007, 07:47 AM
ah, okay, making your own pizza is a great idea, i love doing that when I'm not on something like the VDiet. Have you ever tried a WW dough for crust from someplace like Trader Joe's. Its awesome, more fiber, less surgars and cals. Plus it gives the pizza a nice taste.

dont know the brands youre talking about, i live in the netherlands and we have this special flour, only need to add water + olive oil. and you have your dough.

pre-bake the dough in the oven for about 5-10min's , then add the toppings, tomato sause (can be home-made, just crush some tomatoes and add herbs), normally i would do pepperoni, but now, put the cheese on, and ON TOP of the cheese ill put the tuna, i also add some unions and mushrooms :D and because you make the pizza your self , you can deside the size of it very easy, and put the dough you got left simply in the freezer.

@mentho, tuno on a pizza is real commen in europe (perhabs nog in the US), it tastes really good, only not as spicy as pepperoni

Dublo
09-07-2007, 11:17 PM
So, how's your progress going?

I'm on day 7 tomorrow. Somehow I've survived the first week.

I ****ing hate these Flax Seeds though.

Mackoek
09-08-2007, 04:24 AM
So, how's your progress going?

I'm on day 7 tomorrow. Somehow I've survived the first week.

yah, thats why i only take them in the final shake :P, i tried to "swallow" them with water, so my shakes would taste better, but flaxseed triggers the vomit button for me :P haha

the pogres...hmm...my veins are DEFINITLY more defined (still not real defined..but its a start). Some how im still stuck at 78kg, and im guessing its the creatine again with its water retaining-side effect. so im def. not gonna make 75kg on monday, propably about 76kg somewhere.

CTUmp
09-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Yeah, the flax seed is awful I think when I finish this milled stuff I have I'm going to spend a little more and try the Powdered stuff you can buy at placed like Vitamin shop and see if that is easier to swallow b/c i don't think I can do 3 more weeks of milled

dont know the brands youre talking about, i live in the netherlands and we have this special flour, only need to add water + olive oil. and you have your dough.

pre-bake the dough in the oven for about 5-10min's , then add the toppings, tomato sause (can be home-made, just crush some tomatoes and add herbs), normally i would do pepperoni, but now, put the cheese on, and ON TOP of the cheese ill put the tuna, i also add some unions and mushrooms :D and because you make the pizza your self , you can deside the size of it very easy, and put the dough you got left simply in the freezer.

@mentho, tuno on a pizza is real commen in europe (perhabs nog in the US), it tastes really good, only not as spicy as pepperoni

Sounds like a great idea, I think I'm going to try this next time,

yah, thats why i only take them in the final shake :P, i tried to "swallow" them with water, so my shakes would taste better, but flaxseed triggers the vomit button for me :P haha

Yeah, i had the same thing happen to me

gettinripped513
09-08-2007, 07:48 PM
good job guys. looks like the results are happening. i may try that if i dont get where i want in 6 weeks.

Mackoek
09-13-2007, 02:19 AM
well guys, i decided to change the diet a bit, cause the 2nd cycle is waaay harder than the first one.
I am now doing some sort of Intermittent Fasting diet.

still about the same amount of kcal ( ~1500kcal a day).
But the nice thing about it is, i can still eat good things.
With IF you have a time window (in my case) of 4 hours. So i eat from 16.00PM till 20.00PM , 2 large meals. And i am actually full in the eve :D

My scale is broken so i cant give any weight stats, but i will post some pics the end of september :D