PDA

View Full Version : Is This Diet Good To Cut ???

Leeburn
01-25-2005, 04:39 AM
Monday
Meal One - Fruit Apple Kiwis Oranges Lemons Bannana

Meal Two - Two Eggs Brown Bread

Workout - High Intensity Weights More Reps Lower weight

Meal Three - Tuna Steak

Meal Four - Dinner Vegatables Lean Meats Or Fish

Meal Five - Fruit And Nuts

T
Tuesday
Meal One - Fruit Apple Kiwis Oranges Lemons Bannana

Meal Two - Pasta ie Spagehti , Ravioli , Lasagne (Small portion)

Cardio 45-60 mins

Meal Three - Chicken Breast

Stomach workout

Meal four - Dinner Dinner Vegatables Lean Meats Or Fish

Meal Five - Fruit and Nuts

meandmyiv
01-25-2005, 07:03 AM
Sugar content in fruit can be high, so go easy on that. looks like you need more protein. What are your nutritional stats for the day?

budddavid
01-25-2005, 07:19 AM
you shouldn't be waiting till your second meal to have protein. you really need to have some protein frist thing in the morning. knowing yours stats and the macros of your proposed diet would really help in deciding if it is good or not.

akomabutisakama
01-25-2005, 07:55 AM
alot more protein and cut the pasta and stuff i say only have carbs pre and post workout

Leeburn
01-25-2005, 08:32 AM
well i weigh around 204 pounds i do need to measure each body part and get my stats up ..my goal is to get my stomach ripped cause i can see my six pack but needs to be more defined ..i dont know how much protien i should consume daily any help ...

nithos
01-25-2005, 08:41 AM
well i weigh around 204 pounds i do need to measure each body part and get my stats up ..my goal is to get my stomach ripped cause i can see my six pack but needs to be more defined ..i dont know how much protien i should consume daily any help ...

You weigh in at 204, have a visible 6 pack, and don't know how much protien you should consume in a day. Damn, I wish I was a meso.

Shoot for at least 1g/pound of lean muscle mass, 200 grams a day should be enough. Others will say more, but I like to use a 40/40/20 split while shedding fat.

Leeburn
01-25-2005, 09:32 AM
lol wots a meso??? i thought there was a rule so its every gram per pound of your bodyweight thanx ...just need to up the protien perhaps go for full chicken hehe ..Im not into protien drinks ect prefer to get it from the source as with vitamins but still take multi vitamins on top just to be safe