PDA

View Full Version : Mission: Velocity

LunchBoks
08-02-2007, 07:05 PM
So here it is folks ... day 4 of my Velocity Diet. Honestly I woulda started a thread on day one; but in truth I wanted to make sure I could get thru the first few days (which some claim to be the hardest) ... first!!!

I dont plan plan to necessarily be "RiPPeD" at the end of these 28 ... (c'mon now!) but I do plan on showing a significant difference by the time I reach the "finish line." I'll do my best to keep this thread updated daily - any support and/or advice ... is absolutely welcomed. In fact I am probably going to need encouragement - kinda like the Alcoholic Anonymous guys who call their "buddy" when temptation is staring them in the face! lol (no I'm not an AA member) I'll probably know what a woman feels like on PMS thru this sh*t! I'll post a picture after my first week is thru ... I'll put up my starting point and first week updated pics within the next few days. For those DYING to see me right now ... look at my avatar!

Oh ... today is my refeed - I know it's premature of the 7 days ... but quality food can only be found on Fridays here in Afghanistan. So today it is ...

jhf
08-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Good luck! Couple more days and you've pretty much made it past the hardest part... least it was for me.... Don't know if the real food will screw ya up so early so let us know how it goes. Heh, I skipped my first cheat meal cause I was scared of how it might affect my will power. Looking forward to keeping track of your progress.

FrostFox
08-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Good luck with the diet, and be safe in Afghanistan!

I would rather lose just as much weight in two months rather than one, but people lately seem to be in a hurry. :) Remember to stay focused on your goal because this is one hell of a diet!

Dominikm
08-03-2007, 05:50 AM
\Remember to stay focused on your goal because this is one hell of a diet!

x2... good luck...

And yes thats proably a good wat to describe the diet, a women onPMS!!!! bah !!! lol!

LunchBoks
08-07-2007, 03:29 AM
8 days in - down 13 pounds

i need to turn things up in the gym a bit - this last week was lack-luster at best. been a bit too busy to keep this updated everyday ... demographics dont help either i guess! i'll try and step it up a notch though! BE ... WELL!