PDA

View Full Version : eating after morning workout and after graveyard shift

garlan5
08-02-2007, 05:13 PM
So i worked 12 hours last night and got my calories in (2500) right at 4:30am. got home at 7 and hit the gym. worked out for my usuall 30 min (back). got home and ate my pwo meal around 9am. blended 2 sc Caesin Protein (46g prot) with dextrose and 1/2 cup frozen blueberries and with creatine mono (5g). with that shake i ate 1cup Go Lean Kashi (dry no milk) and 1 piece of WWbread. I went to bed around 10am and slep till 4pm.

I guess what i'm asking is since i got my macros in at 4am does it hurt me to eat that soon again and does working out at the tail end of the day hurt my gains. I guess what i'm saying is my day starts around 4-5pm and it ends around 8-9am when i go to sleep. so does it hurt it eat my pwo meal and just crash for 6-8 hours and then get the rest of my macros in. i guess its nothing else i can do different.

gountilfailure0
08-02-2007, 05:15 PM
u have blueberries and cassein really no need for the wheat bread or go lean cereal

The Solution
08-02-2007, 05:29 PM
well its really not 100% about ur macros it really comes down to cals in vs cals out and if ur trying to cut or bulk.. i think i read in some of ur threads that ur trying to cut..

but since u got ur 6-8 hours of rest in yeah its time to start over again after you crash.. i agree on that one

just start over again after ur rest and ur good to go... dont think about it too much .. hit ur calories/macros and go for it again the next day regardless of what ur eating